𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•£π•–π•’π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ | ℝ𝕄...

By mrsbelieverrr

Y/N. A "normal" girl with a "normal" life. Everyone thought that. But that was a lie. She was hurt in many w... More

Glory.. - One.
Change.. -Two
Joke.. - Three
I Believe.. -Five
A/N
Reflection.. -Six.
Too Much - Seven
Dreamin' - Eight
Another A/N
Trouble -Nine
LAST A/N FOR NOW!
Waterfalls - Ten
Favourite Girl -Eleven
Like A Star -Twelve
Thinking About U - Thirteen
Last A/N Okay?
Where U At - Fourteen Part 1
Where U At - Fourteen Part 2
AAAA/NN AGAIN
Go Go - Fifteen
A/N :/
I Need U - Sixteen
Best Of Me - Seventeen P1
Best Of Me - Seventeen P2
A/N πŸ˜‰
Run - Eighteen
...🎼
Always - Nineteen
Maybe The Last Goodbye..
..? She Posted?
Update::
HAHAHAHHA:')
BOOM
Ayyyee!!!

Do You.. - Four

7.4K 237 134
By mrsbelieverrr

Y/N's POV.

I lay on top of the bed. Grandma is out with her 'friends'. Which to me I know it's a lie. Grandpa was supposed to be home soon. So I'm just going to be home alone. Again. And Namjoon is doing something for some band. I think it is called BTS? I don't know but he is real busy.  So I stand up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge and see a note on the door. Written in my favourite colour. Y/F/C. 

'Dear my only granddaughter,

I love you. It is true but my illness is worse. So they told me they are going to put me to sleep. I never told you this. I knew it would hurt. I have breast cancer. Yeah I know I smile. I smiled to keep you happy. The house is now yours. And most of my money. Also make sure Namjoon is fed. He is like a pet so you must take care of him. And also you. Don't hurt yourself.

Goodbye.

Y/G/N xx'

I fall onto the ground. I lay there. She is gone.

You do you.. I'm just going to watch you suffer..

Fine..

Until I could Finnish my talk to my thoughts I was fast asleep.

A/N

THIS IS SHORT

I KNOW

BUT I GOT NO WIFI FOR LIKE A WHILE.

So YEE.

Bye!!

C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 141 19
y/n was raised in a small Orphanage. y/n's parents died in a tragic fire. Although she we beaten, bullied and lonely she always tried to keep a smile...
8 0 20
The grief of a girl named Y/n, raised and treated like a Cinderella by her own mother after her parents divorced. She is considered an inconvenience...
326K 7.5K 37
"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't mean she can have relationships. But lo...
954 29 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...