Human

By ourinjustice

"He's gonna break you, but you're gonna love him anyway." More

cast
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
Author's Note
2 01
Epilouge
The End.

Part 2

570 12 1
By ourinjustice

"Being with him was like being underwater...it weighed down on you. But it also felt like being in a Marilyn Monroe movie, blissfully and stupidly in love.

You get hurt so many times but it doesn't matter because you love him, you think he's redeemable. But he's not. His flaws out weigh yours, his sense of morality is obscured. Though at the same time he'll do anything in his power to make you happy...He's gonna break you but, you're gonna love him anyway."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 12.9K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
202K 5K 17
Based on the story from tik tok so hi :) Y/N still loves Bucky right, but he's moved on. Hasn't he? Tw: Mild language [π΅π‘’π‘π‘˜π‘¦ π΅π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘  π‘₯ 𝐹...
372K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
57.7K 726 31
At a young age, Loren Areno lost her mom to cancer. Not long after, her dad was sent to jail. Mrs. Curtis let her stay with them since she was good f...