Forever In My Heart |HS|

By Kukie_x

His shell was slowly cracking, and her walls were slowly crumbling. Amelia Skye isn't the typical popular gir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Forever In My Heart
Chapter 40-The End

Chapter 19

63 4 3
By Kukie_x

The next few days were great. I spent them, balancing Harry, Bianca and Calvin. Though, Harry had 60% of my time while Bianca and Calvin shared the other 40%.

Don't judge me.

I woke up with a groan, vigorously hitting at my alarm clock with the pillow beside me. I huffed and turned to turn it off, checking the time. Jesus.

I checked my phone, seeing twenty seven missed calls from Harry. Wow, man, you need to chill. I groaned, by now, he'd most likely be in school, having gotten a ride after realizing I wasn't coming to pick him up.

I decided to call him, just to let him know I was okay. I frowned when I heard a ringing sound, except not from the phone. Maybe, Ross had come back?

My thought was dismissed when Harry walked into my room, after knocking lightly. I frowned, my brows deeply furrowed.

"What? W-want me t-to leave?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"No, no," I laughed,"You aren't in school?"

"Oh, I am." He stated and pulled a dumb face at me. I rolled my eyes,"Well, you didn't come pick me up so I called you like five times and when you didn't answer, I got worried and came to see what's up, and well you were asleep and we were already late, and I did try to shake you up a bit, but you just ignored me so I let you sleep and decided to stay with you." He rambled.

I blinked,"Called me five times? Kindly multiply that by five." I chuckled, and Harry gasped.

"Excuse me for getting worried." He said slowly,"And just so you know, this is actually the point where you go like aw, you're so adorable, thanks for worrying."

I chuckled, as if. "Come here," I called to him, patting the spot beside me. I probably looked like a mess, but hey, Harry had seen me wake up many times.

He licked his lips, coming up to me and sitting beside me with his head against the headboard.

"You won't take your clothes off?"

His eyes widened and I shook my head,"No, no. I just mean like the hoodie. Cause you know, we aren't going to school. Speaking of which, you need to stop skipping school so much."

Harry frowned but took off the heavy piece of clothing anyway, leaving him in a black t-shirt. "But it's okay when it comes to you?"

"Fair point." I chuckled.

I raised the covers, and signaled for Harry to lay with me. He hesitantly did, turning to face me with his eyes roaming my face. I smiled softly, placing my palm against his cheek.

"I really like you, Harry." I whispered. He hummed in response, and his eyes closed while he leaned into my touch. His tongue darted out to wet his reddish lips and I huffed out a breath, pressing a quick kiss to his mouth.

A smile pulled at Harry's face and he moved his body closer to mine. I placed his hand on my waist, and he squeezed unsurely before completely wrapping it around me, making me smile fondly.

How had I wasted so much time in this school without noticing this beautiful piece of perfection?

"You're really pretty," Harry muttered quietly with his red cheeks while biting his lip.

I smiled, so wide. That feeling you get when a pretty girl tells you you look good. I kissed his chest lightly over the material of his shirt, feeling his chest rumble when he hummed in appreciation before shutting his eyes lightly. His breathing slowed and I smiled, letting out a quiet sigh before shutting my eyes as well.

After Harry and I woke up, we watched some tv for a while. Then, Harry pulled me out of bed, claiming I hadn't eaten all day and I was going to give myself ulcer.

Wow, extra much.

"What are we having?" I asked from my spot and on the counter. First, dinner was Harry's idea. Plus, he'd insisted on making me his special. I rolled my eyes when he ignored me, resorting to simply watching the boy move around swiftly around the kitchen, as if it were his own house.

It made me so happy to know Harry was comfortable around me enough to not even mind me seeing him in a towel. The thought had a smile pulling at my face, and I was thankful Harry had his back to me. He was showing me a side of him that only a few of us who were privileged got to see.

I licked my lips, watching him grind lightly to the song blasting through his earphones. God, he was a horrible dancer. But he didn't seem bad with the hip movement, I could work with that. I'd be more than glad to.

He hummed quietly to the music, eventually coming to set the meal before me. My eyes widened at the beauty.

"Wow,"

"You like it?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I haven't even tasted it," I chuckled. I took a bite, savoring the taste in my mouth because wow, Harry was great at this.

"You l-like it?"

"It's pretty good," I murmured with a hand over my mouth,"What even is it?" I asked, noticing cheese somewhere in the mix. My eyes  widened when Harry mentioned some French stuff that I couldn't even repeat. Okay, whatever.

"You'll teach me how to make this sometime, yes?"

Harry blushed, his teeth over his lip lightly as he whispered,"S-sure, Amelia."

He came to the table, placing his food in front of him. I just watched him. Watched him glance around awkwardly, lick his lips, blow on the hot food, eat.

Literally everything.

"Why is it so quiet?" Harry mumbled, pressing pause on his phone.

"You had earphones in, so I didn't want to disturb or anything. Besides, it wasn't like awkward silence, it's comfortable silence."

"Yeah?" He snorted,"I think comfortable silence is overrated." He breathed, putting his phone aside as we talked. We talked about everything, and nothing. And I simply loved how easy conversation was with Harry.

After doing the dishes, we decided to watch a movie before we'd head up to bed.

"You're sleeping over, right?" I asked, not even trying to hide the hope in my voice.

"I should be."

"Great," I whispered, placing my head on his lap as we watched the movie he'd chosen. He sat up, while I lay back against him, and I sighed at the feeling of Harry's fingers running through my hair.

"Is t-this okay?" He asked in a quiet voice.

I grabbed his hand, bringing it to my lips to press a quick kiss to his knuckles,"Of course, Harry."

He smiled a little, and then his attention was back on the tv. I felt so much for Harry, yet I knew so little about him. He was so attractive, so intriguing. He drew me in, drowned me in his beauty, and now I was too deep to even want out.

He giggled quietly, glancing down at me and blushing when he noticed I'd been staring at him. The movie was forgotten to me, how could it possibly not be with Harry Styles over me. How could I possibly focus on anything else?

The movie dragged on, and I barely watched ten minutes of it. Harry, however, seemed to have enjoyed every split second.

"We're going to bed, now?" I rolled my eyes, after I'd finished all my assignments which Harry had made me do. They weren't even due tomorrow.

Harry smiled at my grumpiness,"Yeah. We should." He said quietly.

"Finally. I'm just gonna go lock up, okay?"

I went downstairs, and just as I shut the door, I noticed a black van directly opposite the road. The glass was rolled up and tinted, but there was a faint structure visible. Huh.

I made my way back up the stairs after I'd locked the place up, getting into the bed and looking expectantly at a standing Harry in boxers. He stood at the edge of the bed, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

The sight made me smile and I whispered,"Come to bed, baby." It made me think of what life would be like if Harry and I were married. Oh God, that'd be beautiful.

Harry sighed softly, crawling up the bed and pushing himself under the covers. He immediately turned to me, eyes trained on my face as he examined my features.

I smiled and did same, fingers even tracing lightly over his facial structures. His eyes shut, and he let out a long, slow breath.

"Goodnight, Amelia." He whispered ever so softly. I bit my lip, pressing my lips lightly to his forehead. Goodnight Harry.

"Goodnight, my beautiful angel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 894 18
Amanda Rivers is best friends with the boys from One Direction. Well, all of them except for Harry Styles, the charming boy who broke her heart twice...
34.4K 825 24
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...
3.4K 30 29
Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry Styles takes interest in her. But doesn...