Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 18: Unusual

2K 110 116
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 18: Unusual

It's been a week since Levi and I had talked. He barely text me but only to remind me some necessary things that I should do. And then today, he came at my residence with a weird excuse.

"I'm just making sure if the Sleeping Beauty is still alive after the kiss."

See? He didn't even took the situation seriously. -,- And take note the opposite situation he said to me, as if were Sleeping Beauty's alternate universe.

But after all, were just gonna play videogames in my Xbox. It's very weird and unusual for a Levi Ackerman to visit me without any important errand. Just like what is happening.

He initiated me to play videogames. It's not a bad thing, but it's very weird of him.

"So, what do you wanna play?" I asked while searching for any interesting disk to insert.

"Whatever you want." He stood up from the couch.

"Why me? And where are going?" I asked irritated. He was the one who pulled me from my peaceful room and now he's leaving it to me?

"Making tea." He yelled from the kitchen.

I didn't responded after that and just diverted back onto searching any videogame.

Until I saw something interesting.

I put the race game on the Xbox player and after a while it started. Levi came, holding two cups of tea in his own odd way. He sat beside me and grabbed the controller.

"Why this one?" He asked.

"Don't complain. You said it's my choice so deal with it." I smirked and grabbed my tea to drink.

Levi rolled his eyes. Alright, the game has begun.

"I've got an idea." I looked at him.

"What shit is on your head?"

"The loser should do anything the winner asks for. Sounds good?"

Levi smirked. "I like it."

Then we started racing, I had a little trouble and I hated it. I glanced at his hands fidgeting with the controller.

How skilled?

But no way I'm losing over him.

-

The game is over. And guess who is the winner?

Me

You can now say G.G. but for Levi, nah.

This is a good timing, now that I have the opportunity to ask Levi about what he meant last week.

"I'm not going to make this consequence difficult." I said facing him, while doing an Indian sit on the couch. "You just have to answer me, honestly. Got it?"

Levi groaned uncomfortably "I know." His frown audible and yet, I know I'm being dominant over him right now so for him? This is definitely awkward.

But he had no choice, though. He lost to me.

I took a deep breath and started to ask.

"What are we before?"

It took him a minute to answer me but at least he turned his face straightly into mine and looked directly into my orbs. His eyebrow raised.

"We? We don't like each other, back then." He snorted, leaned his back on the armrest and crossed his arms. "But time flies, everything changed, you know?"

I adjusted on my seat and hugged my legs with my chin resting on my knees while I continue on listening to him.

"What is your first impression to me?" I asked.

"You really wanna know?" Levi smirked and grabbed his tea to drink.

I nodded, my chin bumping on my knee.

"You were an annoying mess in my eyes. I thought I'm always gonna deal with your shit especially the first day we met as neighbors. You didn't know what stupid thing you did."

My eyes widened full of interest. "Eh? What did I do?"

"You broke my glass door by throwing pebbles. You were drunk that night, and you came into your balcony feeling high."

"Seriously?! I did that?!" I yelled in disbelief.

"You were an idiot."

"So, I guess. I am the most annoying person in your whole life, am I right?" I chuckled, rather nervously.

"Maybe, second to the worst."

My eyebrows twitched in confusion. "Who else?"

"Shitty-glasses."

"As expected," I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "There is nothing that can make Hanji change, she's been like that. That's what they say."

"Yeah and that's annoying." He clicked his tongue.

"Deal with it."

"Tch."

"Alright, next question. How was..." I hesitated for a second whether I'll ask or not, but I realized that it's up to him if he'll answer or no.

"What?"

"...your childhood?" I finished.

He stopped for a moment, maybe things flashing back through his mind. His expression changed, I can tell it's filled with guilt, sadness and anger.

" I-I shouldn't have brought the topic..." but suddenly I felt the urge to touch his hand. "It's fine, if you won't tell me..." I assured.

He didn't responded, so I proceeded on the next thing on my mind.

It's my chance.

"Hey... uhh... may I ask you something about... umm... last week?" I mentally cursed from stuttering.

Levi hummed as response.

I took a very deep breath trying to absorb any energy around to gain my courage to ask. This is harder than I thought!

Gosh! Calm down you brat!

My heart was racing fast and my mind unable to settle. I'm nervous. Nervous to hear what I wanted or didn't want to hear from him.

I may be wrong. I may be right. Possiblities won't stop crossing anywhere. I had no choice, the truth lies in here.

"Last time... when we rehearsed your script..."

My lips parted, he was staring directly into me. Complete expressionless, waiting for my sentence to be finished.

Why is it that hard for me to ask a simple question?

Or so I thought, because for me? It wasn't just a simple question.

"...did you meant... the kiss?"

We stared at each other for a second until Levi came back to his senses and blinked. He didn't answered.

Shit. Now I messed up!

"If you... can't answer it." I sighed. I hope in this next thing, everything would be clear. "Could you at least tell me what do you mean by the phrase before you left last time?"

Levi avoided my gaze and stood up, getting our cups as he headed off to the kitchen.

When he was nowhere to be seen, I closed my eyes and slumped my face on a pillow on the couch while my kicking my legs back and forth.

"That's embarrassing!" I muffled under the pillow that covers my face and my hand clutched around it. "I had second thought that this was not a good idea! I shouldn't asked him like that! I'm such an idiot!"

I thought he wouldn't hear me clearly because I buried my face on a pillow, but suddenly I heard his voice that nearly made my heart drop in embarrassment.

"You desperately wanna hear everything?"

I removed the pillow, I was lying on the couch, the other pillows were scattered due to my act of childishness. Levi is crouching down to me, he's behind the couch.

My eyes widened. Was he watching me? Could it be that he heard all of the words I let out?!

'Faaaaak. Someone kill me now!'

I looked away from embarrassment and faced the coffee table.

In the corner of eye, I saw him moved and sat across me. I was shocked for a second and was about to move away from him when he held my wrist and let me slump back laying on the couch. He was sitting on the marble floor and facing me.

Were too close, our faces inches away.

"Stay." He stated.

"Why?" I asked him out of curiosity.

He didn't responded for the nth time but his body languange says he was answering my question.

Levi stared directly into my eyes. My hair is covering half of my face so he tucked my (h/c) behind my ears. Were staring at each others eyes, and on my own guess of estimation, were only two and half inches away.

I feel nervous, and somehow my cheeks were glowing red on how near our faces, and suddenly Levi chuckled.

"You're cute." He whispered. Levi folded his arms on the couch and rested his chin on it, watching my face.

But I am still lying there, unable to take action. One wrong move, anything between us could happen. I may fall, we can bump or else. It's awkward for me. But his chuckle kept on ringing in my ears.

It's rare... it's new to hear from him. But... is he avoiding my questions?

"You... laugh?" I shockingly asked.

He sighed and adjusted on himself. Now, his face was a meter away from me as he gave me his rare smile.

I think I'm getting heart attack!

I know how cute and handsome he was when he smiles. As if it had a great impact on me...

I also wanted to smile for him, but he wasn't still answering my question.

"So you can laugh and smile?" I pointed to him and smirked.

His expression turned into boastful look while a hint of blush appearing on his cheeks.

I felt the heat ran into my face as well.

So I made him blush?

"There's no big deal about it."

I sat up immediately. "But it's rare to see you like that! I haven't even saw you smile in front of others!"

"Tch. And so?" He stood up and was about to go somewhere when I grabbed his shirt and made him sat beside me.

I have a lot of questions to ask. But all I remember is to ask him the meaning of his undefined phrases for me.

"You still haven't told me about what do you mean last time." I punched his arm playfully.

He looked away and crossed arms. "Did my laugh and smile answered your question?"

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why didn't you just spit the exact meaning of it. You know I'm not French but loves French Fries and I barely understand your language, now tell me." I insisted him by nudging his arms.

He clicked his tongue again. "No words can describe how I feel. And you're the only person who did this to me." He explained.

But I still have no idea to whatever he was referring or talking about.

"Make it straight."

"No." He sighed. "At least, not now."

I sighed in defeat. "Alright, fine fine." I rolled my eyes. "I'll make you slip through this..."

He ruffled my hair. "Now that were done with your damn consequences. Let's clean the table, it's all filthy."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We spend the whole day, playing different video games. Playing truth or dare, and of course arguing all around. We've got to know each other more.

Just like when Levi insisted to cook dinner for the both of us, it's still surprising that he had good cooking skills.

Right now, we had finsihed dinner and Levi was washing the dishes while I was mopping the tiled floor after I spilled water from the fridge.

"Tch, still not finish with that?" He asked while wiping his wet hands with clean towel.

"Not ye- ah!" I slipped on the wet tile and was about to fall when I felt arms immediately wrapped around me.

"Oi, (n/n) watch out." Levi caught me.

"T-thanks..."

Levi nodded as I went back to my balance. A faint blush appeared on my cheeks that I tried to hide when he snatched the mop from my grip.

"I'll finish that."

"N-no! It's fi-"

"Shut up and just go back to the living."

"Fine, but please next time don't be so kind like this. It bothers me, I don't know when I should pay you back."

"Tch, are you fucking serious? Why would I ask for you to pay me back. I'm just doing what I should do."

I chuckled. So this is the unusual Levi Ackerman no one ever knew, huh?

"Ne Levi."

"What?" He starts to mop.

"Have you ever been like this to someone?"

Levi stopped mopping and shooked his head. "It's just you."

"Really?" I asked in disbelief of his honesty still sitting on the dining table while watching him clean.

He just nodded. I saw a sweat running down his forehead, he noticed it and wiped it with his shirt. But when Levi pulled his shirt up, I saw a thing I shouldn't see.

Someone! Pour holy water on me!

I looked away embarassed with my cheeks glowing red, but Levi noticed it.

"Oi, are you sick?" He walked to me and touched my forehead.

It's your fault, I saw your abs. Agh. >////<

"N-no..." I removed his hand from me. "And uhh... you can stop mopping the floor, it's just water that spilled not a coffee or something."

"No, I'm not stopping unless it's spotless. Can't you see? It's like you didn't mopped your floor for decades." He judged the quality of the floor.

"Whatever." I sighed. "I think there's nothing that can stop your OCD when it hits you."

"Get out of here." He pushed me out of the kitchen to the living. "Sit down here and wait for me."

I shooked my head in disbelief. Was he dominating me inside my house?

I was kind of bored so I decided to turn up the house with some music. I plugged my phone on the jack playing FOB - Rat A Tat.

Just a minute had passed when Levi walked in.

"You listen to Fall Out Boy?" He asked as he sat on the sofa next to me.

"Obviously"

My eyes were closed while I sing. I kept my voice low so he wouldn't hear.

Growing old fire, growing old

If only Levi wasn't here, I would be singing out loud like an insane woman, holding a brush, shouting, yelling and head-banging. Lol, I can't imagine to do that in front of him. -,-

The song ended so I opened my eyes only to be startled by his face staring at me.

"Levi! You nearly gave me heart attack!" I snorted at him.

"I heard you sing, so I recorded it." He chuckled, and showed me his phone.

"Wha-?! Levi, no! Delete that clip!" I tried to steal his phone from him but he is dodging me away!

There's no way he's keeping it!

"No way." He stood up and raised his arm that was holding his phone.

I stood from the sofa and tried to reach the phone but failure gets on my way due to my height. Yeah, he's taller than I am. Agh. What a disappointment the world is. -,-

"Hey, remove that record!" I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Not until you answer me."

I growled at him. "Alright, what is it?"

Levi suddenly wrapped his arms around my shoulders and stared at my eyes sincerely.

*insert a sweet song*

"Next week... Our agency prepared a masquerade ball for their anniversary, other agencies and networks are invited." He explained and twirled me around.

He chuckled and gave me his rare cute smile again after he examined. I realized that my phone's music is still playing, and the song matched our situation.

"I don't know who to invite, but I thought you'd be the perfect person to be my date." He pulled me closer as he continued.

Levi intertwined his fingers into mine as he put my other hand into his shoulder. I was shocked at fisrt but relaxed with his touch.

We danced slowly, synchronizing with the sweet music. I felt like being hypnotized by his charming and handsome face.

For a short man like him. I never thought he'd be like a prince to me...

Levi twirled me once more before holding me by my waist and bending me so I was underneath him.

Our nose and foreheads touched, our lips centimeteres away.

"Would you come along with me and be my princess for the ball?"

My heart is racing as usual. I can't settle down. But when I remembered what he said lately.

I gained my balance back and challenged him. I smirked before answering Levi and extended our intertwined hands as I twirled myself. Now that I locked myself up to his arms and he's hugging me on the back.

"I'll accept your invitation if you give me your phone first." I looked up at him from behind me.

"Is that so, precious?" He gave me another smirk and handed me his phone.

I removed my hands from him as I searched for the records. While I was doing my business on his phone, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"L-Levi! What are yo--"

"What? Is something wrong?" He asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"N-nothing..." I let him be. I just felt like when I see this side of Levi, it's like I felt safe and sound around him.

I was done deleting the clip when he asked me again.

"Now, can I hear your response?"

I sighed.

"I don't break promises..." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Mr. Ackerman... I would accept your honorable offer, your highness."

We laughed together. Today was one of the best days that happened to me.

And that unusual Levi Ackerman?

It made me smile and assured that I'm someone important to him because only I, could see that side of him...

-

This is the longest chapter I've ever made in this story. It took me days to finish because of some urgent matters.

And yeah, stiff fingers? Because I write on my phone.

But anyway, that's all! Leave a vote if you liked this chapter.

Buh-byee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
793 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
297K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
620 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...