Plaything (H2Ohm)

By HyperRedFox

Delirious has been in love with his best friend for years, but has never had the guts to tell him. Near the e... More

Before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Bonus Chapter)
SEQUEL

Chapter 16

484 26 15
By HyperRedFox

Before we start this chapter, I want to give a shout out to shut_da_fook_up ! Thank you so much for the fanart; I absolutely love it!

If you Foxes love it to, make sure to check out their art book, it's amazing! I, personally, love their style!

And as soon as you Foxes are ready, let's get this chapter start!
--------------------------------------------

*Ohm's POV*

As I walk into the library, I feel the world melt around me. The moment I got to school, I heard the rumors spreading, and I needed to know if it was true.

I already know it is. All I'm doing is confirming it.

I'm trying not to cry before I get to the back of the library, but I have to wipe my eyes a couple times. Even if there's a chance that the rumor isn't true, I can't help but feel my heart break. I know I'm not ready to make Delirious my boyfriend, but I love him.

I love him more than I can describe, and now people are saying he's dating that fucking asshole!

Just like him...

I shake my head and wipe away my tears one last time before I turn the corner and see Delirious just looking at a random shelf, running his fingers along the spines of the books. I walk over and cross my arms, just staring at the back of his head.

"So, you're going on a date with Vanoss?" Without even looking at me, he nods his head. "Say it, Delirious. You know I hate it when you do that."

He hangs his hang and says, "Yeah... We're going out on Friday..."

I turn my head away from him and try to hold back my tears. "... So, I guess that means we're done."

"I thought we were nothing."

I turn back to him and clinch my fist. My sadness quickly turns to anger as I quickly realize what he is trying to do, and I am not going to be made out to be the bad guy! Not again!

"I never said that; don't you dare put words in my mouth!"

He turns around and glares at me. "But we weren't anything! I wasn't your boyfriend, right? All I was was a sex doll! A toy for you to use and throw away when you were done!"

My arms drop to my side and I get into his face. "Delirious, if I wanted you to be a sex doll, I would have never given you rewards, I would have never gotten you food or paid for shit for you, and I would have kicked you out of my apartment every night when I was done! Not to mention, I wouldn't have made sure you finished every time I did anything with you, or went at a speed you were comfortable with!"

"You didn't do that the first three times we did anything," he yells as he pushes me back.

My jaw hangs open and I shake my head as I take a step back. "I already told you I was sorry for all of that. I already told you that I was stupid for doing all of that, and I told you that if I could have gone back, I wouldn't have done any of that shit! I know I can't change the past now, but I have apologized for everything I've done and you said you forgave me for all of that! What; now that you're going to be with him, I'm nothing now?! Or do you only see me as a monster?!"

His eyes become much softer, as if he realized what he said, and he is now regretting it. "I didn't say-"

"But that's what you were implying!" I turn away from him and start walking back the way I came. "I should go. Goodbye Jonathan."

As I turn the corner, I hear Delirious start to walk after me. I pick up speed and go down another row to get out. When I do this, I hear Delirious call out my name. "Ryan! Ryan, please; I'm sorry!... Ryan?"

I try not to let my tears out as I speed walk down the aisle, wanting to get away. I don't want to talk to him right now. I don't want to be here right now.

Once I get out of the library, I just walk to the western building and go into the first floor bathroom. I then pull out my phone and send a text to my boss, asking if I could go to work today. The last thing I want to do is be alone. I'd much rather be at work right now.

After I send the text, I walk up to the sink, pull off my mask, and wash my face. Today has to be the second worse day of my life, and it's barely even starting. I don't see how this could get better in any way or if it's going to find a way to get worse.

The door to the bathroom opens as I dry off my face with a couple sheets of paper towels, so before I raise my head, I put my mask back on. When I look in the mirror, I grit my teeth. Evan is standing behind me, arms crossed and his back against one of the stalls.

I turn to face him, glaring at him as I cross my arms and lean against the sink.

"What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious," he asks in a cocky tone. "I'm here to tell you to leave my Delirious alone."

I click my tongue and say, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He pushes himself off the stall and starts walking to me. "Do you really think I'm stupid? I know that you made Delirious hook up with you. I know that you have been fucking him, and I'm here to tell you that that ends now. If you ever go near him again-"

"We already called it off," I interrupt, keeping my eyes locked on his to not show how upset I really am by this. The last thing I want to do is show how weak this has made me. "He's all yours."

Evan smirks as he comes closer. "Good; then I better not see you go anywhere near him again, got it."

I chuckle before I tell him, "Oh, I'm not the one you should be worried about, Vanoss."

He smirks at me and in that same cocky tone he had before, he says, "Well I don't think I have to worry about him staying with me."

I roll my eyes and say in a sarcastic tone, "Right, because you are so irresistible." I start to walk away from him, wanting the conversation to end there, but he grabs my arm and throws me back into the sink.

"Wrong! I know that I don't need to worry about Jon, because I know how to treat someone I care about!"

I get mad and push him away from me before I yell, "I treated him just fine!"

Evan then gets a twisted smile on his face and his stare starts to feel like he is drilling his way into my soul. "Right, because a good partner, that loves and cares for his lover, always fucks them in public just to humiliate the other." My eyes widen when he said this.

How the hell did he-

"That's right," he starts as he walks back up to me, getting in my face and taking my mask off of me. "I know that you two were the ones who were fucking in this damn bathroom." He then starts to chuckle as he continues, "You know, the school has been looking for the people who made that mess down here. I wonder what they would do if they found out that you were the reason behind it."

My eyes soften and I start laughing as I rip my mask out of his hands. "Are you really trying to blackmail me, Vanoss?" I slide my mask back on my face as I lean in close to him. "Well then, I guess I have to listen to you now. It's not like I could just as easily find dirt on you to get you to fuck off, right. You know, like how your last relationship ended, and what you did to him."

His eyes widen and he shows me a bit of fear. He, more than likely, remembers how shitty he treated his ex-boyfriend, and is wondering how I found out about what he did. "What- How-"

I smirk and start walking around him, keeping my eyes locked on his. "Before I hooked up with Delirious, I was dating someone, who came to me one night, crying about how his last relationship ended. Now, let's play a little guessing game. I'm thinking of a person, who's name starts with an E, and who was a total fuck boy." I then lean in close to his ear and I whisper all the bullshit that our ex told me. All the way down to the reason he was dumped.

"You son of a-"

I spin away from him, walking backwards towards the door, and I hold my hands up. "Hey, I know what I'm doing, and I can promise you that I'm not going to even try to get Delirious back. But just know that he will always have me in the back of his mind. After all," I lift my mask up a little, put two fingers to my lips, and give them a soft kiss. Putting my mask back down, I hold those two fingers up and spread them so that they are making a V. With a smirk under my mask, I finish my sentence by saying, "You never forget your first."

I then decide to piss him off even more by saying, "Don't believe me, call up our ex and ask him what happened the night you two broke up."

I see a fire light up in his eyes and he takes a step towards me. My smirk still on my face, I turn away and run out of the bathroom, running down the hall until I get to the hallway filled with the upper class lockers. When I'm sure that he isn't following me, I sigh and pull out my phone. I got a text from two people. One from Delirious and one from my boss.

Sighing again, I open the text from Delirious first.

Ohm, I'm sorry. Please talk to me. I didn't mean for all of that to come out like that. Just please talk to me.

I shake my head and delete the text. Then I open the text from my boss.

You're more than welcome to come in today. Just let me know when you would like to come in, and I can get your station set up.

I send him a text asking for me to come in in an hour, and then I put my phone back in my pocket. As I walk down the hall of lockers, I look over and see a certain locker that I remember very clearly. Shutting my eyes, I take a deep shaky breath, and think back to a year ago.

*Flashback*

I dig around in my locker for an extra five minutes before I slam it shut, groaning. "God damn it, I forgot my notebook again!"

"God damn, Ohm," Tyler says as he pushes off his locker next to me. "How do you forget that thing every fucking day?!"

"Shut up. God, I don't remember which class it's in. I'm just going to go look for it."

"Alright, fine. I'll see you tomorrow."

I wave as I walk away from my locker and hide behind the corner, peeking out to make sure that he leaves. Thankfully, he does. I then pull out my phone and pretend to text as I wait for the hall to clear out. Once I think I'm good, I put my phone in my pocket and walk back out into the hall. Looking around, I notice that there's only one person in the hall, and he is still digging into his locker. With a smirk on my face, I walk over, and grab his ass.

He lets out a squeak before he turns around and pushes me. "Will you stop that?! Not while we're here!"

I chuckle, before I pin him to the locker next to him and kiss him. When I pull away, I run my hand along the side of his cheek and into his hair. "I just can't help myself. You're just too perfect. I can't keep my hands off of you."

He giggles before he pushes me away. "Whatever. You just want to take me home with you."

He turns back to his locker and actually starts taking his stuff out and putting it in his bag, while I rest against the locker next to him. "Now if that was true, I wouldn't be doing that here. I'd be trying to get your sexy ass in my car."

"You're step-dad's home?"

"Yup," I say, rolling my eyes at the thought of Rob being at the house. I then take off my mask before I say, "So where did you want to go today? Pizza and ice cream again, a movie, or did you want to try that new diner that just opened?"

He closes his locker and looks at me with a worried expression. "You don't mean the one near Evan's house, do you?"

I turn to face him completely and quickly put my mask into my bag before I put my hand around him, protectively, and say, "It is, but I doubt he'd go there. He was talking about recording after school with Delirious, Lui, Tyler, and Mini."

"I know, but I don't want to be near him right now. It's bad enough we have to hang out with him here."

I grab his hand and pull him close, siding my hand from his shoulder to the side of his face, running my fingers along his red cheeks and into his soft hair. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to let him treat you like that ever again, okay. I just want to take you somewhere new, that's all. I mean, we've been dating for two months. I want to take you somewhere nice that won't make it obvious that it's a date."

He sighs, "I know. I'm sorry."

I kiss his forehead and caress his cheek again. Bringing him close, I look into his beautiful baby blue eyes before I give him a sweet, loving kiss. When we pull away, I then take his hand and walk with him down the hall. He lays his head against my shoulder and says, "I love you, Ohmie."

I smile, and softly push my body against him as I say, "I love you too, Brycey."

*End of Flashback*

When I open my eyes, I'm leaning up against the locker next to Bryce's old locker. He moved to Georgia at the end of last summer, a couple months after our break up, and it looks like no one got his locker this year. I feel tears wanting to come out as I think about those four months with him. Every day, I would meet him by this locker, and I would do so much with him. I tried to make him happy, and I tried to be there for him when he needed me. But that wasn't enough for him.

Anger quickly takes the place of all that sadness I had felt, and I punch his locker so hard that it ends up denting it. "It's been almost a year since that fucking break up, and I still can't get over it."

Tears start to roll down my cheeks, and I feel my heart shatter. I shake my head and push myself off of the locker and start walking out of the school. I can't let this eat me alive. I have to get over it. If I don't, I'll be stuck wasting my life away, trying to drown the pain I feel towards the two men I, at one point, loved more than my own life.

This is why I didn't want to fall again. Everyone is an asshole, and love fucking sucks. I should have learned that after the first time.

----------------------------------------------

3 chapters remaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 20
H2O Delirious a mysterious man who plays video games with his group of friends. Who spreads smiles to all of us and makes us laugh hysterically with...
1.1K 32 10
so this story started out as a (H2oVanoss) but soon I just started going with the flow and it turned into a (H2Ohm) story! I have happens to like how...
52.4K 1.8K 43
A/N Hey guys it's another h2ovanoss book THIS IS NOT A SEQUIL TO MY OUTHER ONE! Delirious likes Vanoss no Waite let me rephrase that for you delirio...
32.3K 1.2K 21
Welcome back! This is the second book of H20 Delirious X Reader! If you haven't read the first one then don't read this one because you wont understa...