{DISCONTINUED} Creativity See...

By introvert1o1

Discontinued until further notice Jacksepticeye a.k.a Sean's little sister,Kalie, welcomed her brother in Bri... More

1 ~ Clown v.s Clown
2 ~ Drawing
3 ~ Twisted Games
4 ~ Heh...Heh...WHAT
5 ~ My Baby
6 ~ Time Apart
7 ~ Mending Scars
9 ~ Tiny Planet Explorer
10 ~ Daddy's Little Girl
11 ~ Guess Who's Back
12 ~ what do you mean
13 ~ Home...

8 ~ Surprise?

32 1 0
By introvert1o1

Kalie's P.O.V

I sighed walking out of the airport. PJ is now getting on a plane for LA and I won't seem him for a month.

I got in the car and drove in silence back to his house. I opened the door and started to put some clothes in a backpack.

I went into the bedroom to change, slipping on some leggings and PJ's shirt that I was wearing before it was thrown onto the floor. *cough cough*

I texted Signe saying I would be over in about ten minutes. She replied that she'll be waiting. I grabbed a few of PJ's things including a few plushies,the crab hat,and come of his shirts and jumpers.

I slipped my black converse on and walked to Signe and Jack's house. I was aware to run past alleyways just incase.

I knocked on the door and Signe opened it. "Hi Kalie!" She said cheerly. I smiled and said "Hey Signe" She let me in and we decided to just talk.

"Ok spill everything you and PJ did in the last 24 hours!" Signe said excitedly. I blushed and said "heh..what" She looked at me and said "Oh my god! What happened!"

I said "You can guess because I don't think I can say the word" She started guessing and I spaced out intill I heard her say "Did you guys do the dirty?"

I looked at her and smiled a small smile. "OH MY GOD!" She screeched. I blushed as she started rolling on the floor. Jack walked downstairs saying

"What did you and PJ do this time?" I said "N-nothing" He eyed me but let it go walking away. Signe calmed down and looked at me.

I sighed and she hugged me tightly. "You guys are so fucking cute together!" She said happily. I giggled and we decided to make some tea.

"Take a fucking sip" we said at the same time before we both took a sip. I went to take another sip and said "Missing PJ slurp"

Signe lauget at my slurp reference and we went upstairs to go bug Jack. As we were walking upstairs I clutched my stomach leaning against the wall.

"Owww" I whined. Signe looked at me and asked "You ok?" I nodded pushing myself off the wall continuing towards the recording room.

We opened the door quietly to see Jack recording an Overwatch video. We both snuck up behind him waving to the camera.

Signe lifted his headphones and I screamed into his ear "Hey Jack!!!" "Fuck!" He screamed jumping out of his seat.

We both broke into a fit of giggles while Jack just glared at us. We smiled and walked out of his recording while Jack laughed.

It was about 5:30 and Signe decided to make dinner which I helped with. We made simple baked potatoes and we were gonna film a cupcake video for my channel after dinner.

When we finished I yelled to the green bean "Dinner's ready and we're eating your family!!" He ran down the stairs seeing the potatoes dying of laughter.

"If it's my family it's yours too!" He replied "Touché" I said. Signe laughed at our sibling fight and put plates in front of each of us.

We all ate happily in silence till I finished then jumped up and said "Time to destroy the kitchen when making cupcakes!" Jack groaned and I grinned evilly.

"One more thing" I said. Signe looked at me confused. I grabbed flour and threw some at Jack. He spit some out and said "Seriously!" I laughed and grabbed my camera from my bag.

I set it up on a tripod Jack was letting me borrow and pressed the record button. "Hey stars! I'm gonna make cupcakes today and make a mess in the kitchen!" I added

"Now your probably expecting PJ to jump out and make them with me but guess were PJ is right now" Signe jumped into the view of the camera and said "He's in LA again! So I'm here with Sean and we're gonna make cupcakes!"

Jack walked into the view of the camera and we started the video. "Ok do first you put in random amounts of flour" I poured in the entire bag of flour "And one cup of sugar and two eggs!"

I poured the ingredients into the mixing bowl and started to mix it. I stopped and clutched my stomach and bent over wheezing.

"Holy fuck" I breathed out trying to catch my breath. Signe put her hand on my back saying "Are you sure you're ok?" I nodded standing back up and saying to the camera

"I think I'm sick" I paused then smiled and added "Sick af" Jack face palmed and said "That was so bad" I laughed and we continued with the video.

After we put them in the oven I sat down. "Jesus I think I have the flu" I said. Jack put his hand to my forehead and said "Your a little hot but that's probably from messing around in the kitchen for twenty minutes"

We played Mario Kart intill we heard a ding from the oven. I stood up and started the recording again. "Ok let's take this bad boy out of the oven!"

I put on oven gloves and opened the oven and took out the cupcakes. "Lets frost!!!" I yelled. Jack grabbed green frosting,Signe grabbed grey frosting,and I put blue and red frosting in a bag to make a swirl.

We each frosted four of the twelve cupcakes. Gesturing to each group of cupcakes I said "So we got the Jackaboy cupcakes,the Wiishu cupcakes,and we got the Kalj cupcakes"

I finished the video with my normal outro "Ok thank you guys so much for watching! Check out Signe's and Jack's channel in the description and I'll see you in space stars! Bye!!"

I ended the recording and grabbed my laptop and moved to the couch. I started editing which took me a while.

I left in the part with me clutching my stomach because my stars always wanted to know if I was sick because they always love to send me 'get well soons'

I sighed as I finally finished the editing and start rendering it to youtube. I left it to upload and went upstairs to the guest bedroom.

I took off my leggings and left PJ's shirt on. I grabbed all of the plushies and snuggled with them falling asleep thinking about PJ

.

.

.

I woke up feeling bile rise in my throat. I sat up and sprinted towards the bathroom and closed the door falling in front of the toilet throwing up.

I felt a hand rubbing my back and looked up to see Signe. She smiled sympathetically and handed me a box. I looked at it to see a pregnancy test box.

I looked at it wide eyed. Could I be pregnant? I thanked her quietly and she left the bathroom closing the door behind her. She said before she left

"I'll be on the couch. If it's true we'll go talk with Mariza" I nodded and turned my attention back to the small test in my hands.

.

I sat waiting nervously for the test. It had been past three minutes already but I was nervous beyond all hell. Was it true? Could I be pregnant? Would PJ leave me if I was? He wouldn't right?

The questions filled my mind intill I sighed taking the test in my hands. I closed my eyes turning it over. I slowly opens my eyes and tears pricked my eyes.

+ Positive +

I burst into tears falling to the floor clutching the test to my chest. Signe ran in and took the test from my hands and looked at it.

"Oh honey" She sighed. Taking my hands and pulling me up. She lead me to the guest bedroom and grabbed my leggings,PJ's jumper,and PJ's crab hat.

She handed them to me and said softly "Please put these on and then we'll go see Mariza" I nodded still crying and slipped into the leggings then slipped the jumper over my head.

It still smelled like PJ and the tears started to dry on my face. I put the soft hat on my head and grabbed the pikachu plush.

We walked downstairs and I put my converse on silently and grabbed my phone. When I grabbed it the screen turned on to a picture of me and PJ hugging each other looking at the camera came up.

The tears started to flow again and I started sobbing. Signe pulled me into a hug and I whispered "What if he leaves?" She hugged me tighter "He won't. There's no way he would"

We drove in silence to Mariza's house. We knocked on the door and Feliz answered. "What's wrong Kalie?" He asked. Signe shook her head and answered "We need to see Mariza"

He nodded letting us in. I looked at clock on the wall saw that it was three am. I sighed following Signe who was walking towards Mariza and Felix's bedroom.

She opened the door and Mariza was there sitting on the edge of the bed. She bolted up and said "Ok! What's wrong?"

I had tears in my eyes as I handed her the small test. She looked at me and then at the test then back to me. "What if he leaves?" I said tears flowing freely.

Mariza and Signe pulled me into a tight hug and I cried freely. Signe's phone started to ring and she answered it.

Someone talked and then she answered "We're at Felixs' just come over and we'll all explain" The call ended and she said softly "We're gonna have to tell Jack and Felix"

I nodded the tears starting to dry. We both walked downstairs to see a confused Felix and a pacing Jack. "Oh thank god you guys are ok! What's going on?" Jack asked frantically.

Mariza and Signe looked to me nodding. I untucked the test from my chest and showed it to the two males. Jack looked at it and back to me.

"Oh my god Kalie" he whispered. I fell to the floor clutching the test to my chest. "He'll leave" "He's gonna hate me" "The baby will grow up without a father"

I kept repeating over and over as the tears flowed freely. I then stopped crying as I heard my phone ring. The song playing was from PJ's video 'I sometimes do bad things'

PJ

I looked at the phone in fear. Not now. Not now. I shook my head backing away from it. It stopped ringing and PJ left a voicemail. Jack took the phone in his hand and said softly

"We should probably listen to it" I nodded tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey Kalie! You're probably asleep but I have good news! Tomorrow I can come home! The project went well but we ended very early due to cutting out scenes that needed scenery in LA! You won't have to wait a month to see me only a week! So I'll see you soon! Love you!"

The phone beeped and I started shaking. "He can't come home! I'm not his home anymore! He'll leave. He'll leave!" I frantically yelled.

Signe and Mariza hugged me tight and whispered soothing words into my ear. I couldn't even imagine PJ leaving.

I wasn't even thinking about me anymore. My baby couldn't grow up without a father and PJ was my love. I don't think I could find anyone else.

The girls took me to the guest bedroom where we all laid down holding each other.

.

.

.

I woke up to Signe shaking me lightly. She whispered "I know you don't want to hear this but Jack is on his way with PJ" I sat up and hugged her tightly.

The test had remained in my hand the entire night and was now tucked tightly to my chest. She took my hand walking me down the stairs.

I sat on the couch fiddling with the small test in my hands. I heard a knock and I bolted to the other side of the room farthest from the door.

"I can't do this! I can't do any of this!" I said shaking my head. Signe and Mariza turned their backs to the door trying to comfort me.

"Hey Felix!" An excited British accent said from he door. I fell to the floor crying tucking the test tightly to my chest.

Mariza and Signe backed up knowing they could do nothing. "Oh my god. Kalie!" The voice said. PJ walked over to me but I pushed myself further into the wall.

He stopped short and asked "Kalie?" His voice was full of hurt and I sobbed more. "Kalie sweety you have to show him" Mariza said softly.

"Show me what?" PJ asked confused. I cried hard and threw the test across the floor. It landed right in front of PJ.

He picked the small test up and turned it over to see the small plus sign. He looked at it and back to me. I was sobbing.

Here it comes PJ leaving. Our baby was gonna grow up without a father and it would be my fault. I tucked my head into my knees pulling myself into a ball. Two arms wrapped themselves around me and pulled me into a chest.

"It's ok" PJ whispered softly to me. I stopped crying and looked up at PJ. "So y-your not go-gonna lea-ve?" I stuttered. He smiled softly at me and said

"It be rude to leave my girlfriend and child" he touched his hand to my stomach softly. I stopped stifling and leaned my head against his chest sighing. I slowly started to drift off.

2240 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.4K 27
When Kat Savannah, a youtuber, gets a tweet from Charlie McDonnell inviting her to London she has to go. Who wouldn't? But what she finds is much mor...
3.4K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
626 20 13
"Hi! My name is Kris and I'm 17 years old! I live in England! I've been in foster care my whole life. My birth parents ditched me, everyone else has...
2.9K 178 43
You were finally going to see Jacksepticeye-your favorite YouTuber- in real life on his "How Did We Get Here Tour". While you waited in your seat, q...