Blood Rose

By ranchchips

War between Nicholai's pack and Bloodrose Dusk pack is brewing, and it's brutal. When the higher alphas of th... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

20

3.3K 149 32
By ranchchips

I returned to Fox's office and angrily walked in, making my presence known. First of all, Striker was twenty-five years old? He barely looks eighteen for dirt's sake!

"She's fifteen?" Fox furrowed his eyebrows at my statement and I stared Striker dead in the eyes. "You're twenty-five?" He physically cringed at the sound of the truth and sighed.

"To be fair she's almost sixteen."

"She's fifteen?" Fox looked at us dumbfounded but we ignored him.

"And I don't control how old my mate is or how much of an age gap there is. You're lucky that your age difference isn't too bad."

"Three years is nothing." Fox scoffed but we still ignored his comments.

"I'm not the one pairing her up with a thirty five year old either! Would you prefer she gets married off to a man twenty years older than her or one that's a decade older?" Striker added to his defense.

"What do you think? You! I'm just confused as to how you never mentioned you were twenty-five, that's so old."

"Well gee thanks, grandpa over here will just go find his hourly pills and maybe take a few extra this time." We watched silently as he left the room and disappeared into the bathroom.

"He never told me she was only fifteen. She looks at least twenty." Fox shrugged before turning back to his work.

"You never told me the fae was actually becoming a serious issue." I crossed my arms and he held up his hands for a few seconds before continuing writing, not sparing me a glance.

"Like I said before-"

"It's not my job, blah blah. But if I'm going to be assuring our pack that they're fine and we'll all be okay then I need to know what I'm lying about."

"Naomi-"

"No Fox, stop." He looked up at me with a fierce look that would send any normal pack member on their hands and knees, head pointed at the floor. "I may be a Luna that doesn't need to get involved in potential war issues, but that doesn't mean I'm only that." He continued to look at me with his fierce fiery eyes but I didn't waver my stare. "I was trained like an Alpha for my whole life just so I wouldn't be one of those vulnerable girls about to get her head snapped. I'm not as clueless as the usual Luna; I know things about war and how to treat a potential threat. I'm offering possible help and an extra brain to think things through fully which you'd normally need. I'm not asking because I want to know the gossip, I'm asking what's going on to help. Take it or leave it; however, one choice will just prevent you from getting laid." I turned sharply on my heels and left the room, nearly running into Striker that stood at the doorway with wide eyes.

I quickly moved into my room and locked the door, hoping he wouldn't come through the connecting door of our rooms. With a deep sigh I fell back on my bed with my arms above my head and stared at the ceiling. Did I really have to say that last comment? That's kind of embarrassing.

But really, Fox didn't need to be an asshole about the whole thing. He was acting like just because I was a girl I was of less power, even though I was technically the same place on the title scale. If I want him to see me as knowledgeable like I actually am I was going to have to slap him with sense so he could open his damn ears and start listening to me.

The Luna ceremony was tomorrow, and I felt time ticking away. Fox and I only had until tomorrow afternoon to mate, and currently we were spending time together to try and spark something. I was worried we were going to be rushed into mating and the whole point of it would be ruined, but what could I do?

"Why is mating a requirement for me to be the official Luna?" I asked, throwing my cardigan towards the house. It was so damn hot out today, summer was definitely coming. Because of the heat I was only wearing a grey tank and high-waisted shorts, whereas Fox was shirtless and in athletic shorts. But damn, that back had my heart fluttering and I hated admitting it.

"To ensure that the Alpha and Luna are mated and can't separate."

"Makes sense I guess." I continued to match his steps down the step hill of the forest, a stupid decision since it was from the cliff. "Hey, I'm taller than you based on the way we're walking." He stopped and turned around, his face right in front of mine, our heads stopping at the same height. He raised his eyebrows and I pursed my lips nodding. "Okay, well never mind then." He chuckled before walking down again. When I stepped on one wrong piece of dirt my foot slid and I screeched in surprise, my butt hitting the hard bumpy ground.

"Oh fuck." I groaned just in time for Fox to turn around and start laughing at me.

"Weren't you supposed to be stepping where I did so you wouldn't fall?"

"Well gee Fox, thanks for helping me up and kissing my boo-boos." I muttered sarcastically loud enough for him to hear me clearly.

"Huh, I didn't know I didn't have to ask to kiss your butt. I'll keep that in mind next time." I scowled at him when he laughed before he reached down and grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Fox put me down! If you fall then I eat dirt."

"I won't fall."

"Okay, well my only view is your ass." I growled.

"That's a nice ass view." What a pun.

"You're a major cringe right now." He laughed but didn't put me down yet. Just continued hiking down the hill like a real class A asshole. "You gonna put me down yet?"

"No, I don't trust you taking care of yourself and quite frankly I'm enjoying my own view." My cheeks flushed and my eyes went wide. My ass was literally in his face. So I did the only thing I could do at the moment, considering he was way to strong to fight off; I reached down and slapped his butt before pulling down his shorts, revealing his boxers. He tensed and cursed before somehow flipping me gracefully into a stand, pulling his shorts back up before I could turn around.

"Can't wait until later to start something?" He joked, making my actions backfire when I blushed. I looked around and noticed we weren't on a hill anymore and in fact near a small river. The light streamed down through the leaves, making it still bright but the right amount of shade.

"This is beautiful." I grabbed my camera from around my neck and put it to my eye, taking a few pictures.

"This isn't even-" I interrupted Fox from speaking when I absentmindedly grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me, not even looking in his direction. I stopped us at the edge of the small river and pushed him in front of me.

"Walk." I demanded. He gave me a weird look before walking and I put my camera to my eye again, taking pictures of the back of his head before he turned around and looked at me, getting a couple of those too.

"Oh, so now we're doing a photo shoot." He growled sarcastically.

"Just shut up and keep being pretty." I muttered, hearing his chuckle in response.

"Oh, here," He stopped walking and turned to me. "Put the camera down, you don't want to risk it getting wet."

"What?"

"Just put it down." I took the camera off from around my neck and set it down on the ground, watching him do the same with his phone. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a log that stretched across the river. "We're going to have a balancing contest."

"Why are we-"

"Just follow me." He stepped onto the log and started walking slowly until he was in the middle of the river, waving me to follow. I took a deep breath and stepped on, quickly balancing myself as I continued to walk until I reached the middle with Fox.

"So it's easy to just stand here." I pointed out.

"Right, that's why we're going to try to get each other to lose balance and fall, no magic."

"But you're just going to just be able to push me."

"Not unless you out-balance me."

"Right." I gave him a skeptic look. "Let's fight then, boy!" I clapped my hands and set up my footing so that I was able to balance easier and waited for his first attack.

He first reached to grab my hand taking a step forward but I dipped my back backwards and dodged his hand. I noticed that he took another step forward so I picked up my foot to kick him but I started to lose balance and fall, so I leaped forward and grabbed onto Fox, pulling him down with me to hit the cool water. The river was low enough to stand, and when I resurfaced with Fox I laughed.

"Wow, this really cools me off." I commented.

"You cheated." He got closer.

"How was that cheating?"

"You were falling but you brought me down with you."

"Hey, gotta take you down with me to make it fair."

"I still won, you hit the water first."

"Fine, I'll give you that."

"You owe me then." He stood right in front of me and looked down at me.

"I do?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he smirked.

"Yeah, just a little present for winning."

"Oh really? I didn't know there were prizes involved."

"I just randomly decided there were."

"Why's that?" His fingers grazed the skin of my arm.

"Because you look pretty appetizing right now." His voice was low and deep, and my heart was beating a million miles an hour.

"What do you want for your prize?" I inched my body closer, leaning into his warmth.

"You." His other hand raised to my wet hair.

"What's stopping you from claiming your prize?"

"Nothing anymore." Without another second to waste he leaned down and grabbed the back of my neck to push my face closer to his and captured my lips with his. Before I could think properly my arms were around his neck, one hand on the high of his bare back and the other in his wet strands. My clothes were so wet they were like a second skin, but even those felt like too big of a barrier between me and Fox. It was like nothing was was close enough, no matter how hard I pressed my body onto his.

Without thinking Fox stepped back and I continued forward until we were on the edge of the river again and out of the water. He grabbed me by the butt and lifted me up where I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed me up against a tree. I had my arms completely wrapped around his neck so that I was close enough that my chest was against his and my face was smothered on his own. I could feel his hands itch at the corner of my tank and lift the fabric up so I pulled away and let him rip it off me and throw it to the side. Now it was just me, shorts, a bra, shorts, Fox, and shorts.

I couldn't fathom the feeling of Fox touching me. It was something I have never felt when I kissed anyone. The sparks and tingles igniting in every place our skin connected was like magic I couldn't comprehend. When I kissed him I felt like he was all the air I had left and I needed more by the second. Nothing was enough and yet his touch was everything.

I let my legs slide off of his body and moved my hands down to my shorts, unbuttoning them and kicking them off. When he made no movement for his own I pulled them down and continued to press myself into him.

"Wait, are we doing this?" I breathed, taking in his fiery warmth that was radiating off his skin.

"In the forest?" He asked and I shrugged. He looked around and stood straighter before looking at me again hungrily. "There's nobody for miles." I looked into his blazing eyes and breathed heavily, taking in the comfortable warmth he gave off that didn't feel overwhelming in the slightest. With a brave breath I ignored the fear my past was biting at me with and stood confidently in front of him.

"Then claim your prize."

•••

ayyyee I'm back

sorry to you all who want to see it happen but that makes me uncomfortable so no ;)

but hey if you want to make it up I don't really care 

anywhoooo so yeah it's been awhile and I usually don't take this long to update-sorry about that

MERRY CHRISTMAS (it's not Christmas it's July idk what's wrong with me??) 

okay peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
2.9K 249 53
Marigold is the only daughter of the tyrant king of the Fae realm. After witnessing her father murder her mother, she was sent into a powerless exile...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
3.1M 75.1K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...