Torn. Niall Horan love story.

Від 1D_UpAllNight_

Story of a girl whos life is upsidedown. When suddenly her inspiration, Niall Horan, tweets her. The two go t... Більше

Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 1.
Torn. Niall Horan Love Story. Chapter 2.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 3
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 4
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 6
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 7.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 8.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 9.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 10.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 11.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 12.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 13.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 14.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 15. LAST CHAPTER.
Torn. Niall Horan love story. 10 YEARS LATER.

Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 5

944 11 8
Від 1D_UpAllNight_

There he was. Niall Horan. Our eyes locked on each other. The corners of his mouth slowly rising into a huge smile. His cheeks turning pink. He slowly stood up and walked over to me. Before I knew it his arms were around me. Giving me the best hug ever. I melted in his arms.

"I've been waiting to do that for a long time," he whispered.

"Me too," I said back.

I looked into his ice blue eyes. We stood there smiling like idiots for a while.

"Um. Let me introduce you to my friend. This is randi," I said.

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"You too!"

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" she asked.

"Of course!" Zayn said.

Randi stood in the middle and the guys stood around her smiling. I took the picture.

"Done."

"Now one with both of us!" Randi said.

"Sure."

Their bodyguard, Paul, took my phone and I went and stood next to Niall. He secretly took my hand in his. I smiled for the picture and then he let go.

"Now one of just Mary and Niall," Randi said while smirking.

"Um that's ok."

"No let's do it!" Niall said.

He put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. He leaned down and rested his chin on the top of my head. We both smiled while Randi took the picture.

"Cute," she said.

"Hey Randi! You wanna come with us to get some drinks?" Harry asked us.

"Sure."

"Niall you stay here with Mary."

"Ok."

I smiled shyly and sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me.

"It's good to finally see you."

"I know right."

"You're even more beautiful in person."

"Thanks Niall."

He grabbed my hand and turned my arm over. Revealing my scars.

"I've stopped," I whispered.

He pulled my wrist to his mouth and he kissed my scars softly.

"You don't need to do this anymore."

"I know."

"I've stopped too."

"Good."

He let go of my hand and rested his hand on my cheek. He knew I was about to cry so his wiped a tear before it fell.

"Stop."

He moved closer to me. His forehead rested on mine. His lips inching closer and closer....

"Niall we need to get ready," Liam said.

We quickly moved away from each other. I saw Randi and Harry laughing.

"I'll see you after the concert," Niall said.

"Ok," I managed to say.

Randi and I walked out of their dressing room and headed to the arena.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"That really just happened! Me and Harry got along so well! He even gave me his number! And I saw you an Niall getting a little cozy in there."

I didn't say anything. Just stared at the ground and walked... Niall and I almost... Kissed! This date is going to be interesting.....

Randi and I took our seats in the front row. There were already girls coming in.

"Oh my god. Are you Mary? Niall's friend?" one girl asked.

"Uh yeah."

"I'm a huge fan of yours! Can I have a picture with you?"

"Sure?"

She took out her phone and snapped a picture of the two of us.

"Weird," randi said.

"Yeah."

The concert started soon. Randi and I screamed and yelled. The boys looked amazing. Niall reached out and grabbed my hand a few times. We even laughed and smiled at each other. His voice sounded great too. After the concert Randi was leaving and I headed to their dressing room again.

"Have fun," randi said.

"Alright," I whispered.

I honestly felt like throwing up I was so nervous.

"Hey. Dude. Chill."

I laughed and walked away while she headed outside. I knocked on the door and Zayn answered.

"Niall is in the shower. He will be out soon."

"Thanks. And good show!"

"Thanks. Niall hasn't shut up about this date."

"Really? What has he said?"

"That he's super excited and nervous. And he hopes paparazzi don't ruin it."

"Do you think he likes me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like as more than a friend."

"I know he does," he said while winking.

"But."

He shook his head and walked away.

I took a deep breath and sat on the couch. I'm going on a date... With a celebrity... People everywhere are going to know who I am. My face is gonna be in magazines. I have... Fans.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Hey. You ok?" Niall asked.

I looked up quickly. And man did he look good. His hair was slightly spiky. He was wearing skater jeans and skater shoes. And a white t-shirt with a black blazer.

"Yeah. I'm great," I whispered.

"Well lets go. I'm taking you to my favorite restaurant."

"Nando's?"

"How did you know?"

"I used to be a crazed fan. Remember?"

"Right."

He took my hand and walked me out. We went out the back door and quickly slipped into the car. The driver started driving, trying to avoid fans.

"So how long are you gonna be here?" I asked him.

"I'm here tomorrow too. I get a day off. Wanna do something?"

"Yeah I'd like that."

He smiled and put his arm around me.

When we arrived at the restaurant we got a private table in the back. Niall had to sign some autographs and take some pictures but I didn't mind. There were some paparazzi there too but Niall kept holding my hand the whole time.

"This is really sweet of you to do this," I said.

"What? Ask a gorgeous girl out?"

"Ask ME out."

"Well I mean I like you. A lot."

He reached across the table and rested his hand on mine.

"So what are you gonna order?"

"Salad," I said.

"Girls with diets. Drives me crazy."

"Actually I prefer salads. They are good."

"What ever you say."

"So Irish. How's the tour going?"

"Great! It's really breath taking. Being on stage and looking out at the crowd. Knowing that they are all there to see YOU. Mind blowing."

"That's like my dream."

"You sing?"

"A little."

He smiled and played with my hand.

The rest of dinner was perfect. Just talking and goofing around. After dinner the driver took me home. Niall walked me to my front door. It would have been perfect but paparazzi followed us there too.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked.

"No I should get going."

"Right. But I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely. I was thinking a day full of movies. Just chilling."

"Sounds great!"

He put his hand on my waist and pulled me in for a hug.

"I would kiss you but. Ya know," he whispered in my ear.

"You're gonna let paparazzi ruin that?"

"I don't want you to get hurt."

"By what? Crazed fans? I'm one of them remember."

"And I love that about you."

I ran my fingers through his hair and we looked into each others eyes. He smirked and leaned in. I stood on my toes and our lips met. He molded his arms around me and I we melted in each others arms. Enjoying ever second of the kiss. When we pulled away we both smiled shyly.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Meet me at my hotel."

"Ok. Bye."

He kissed my forehead before going back to the car. I opened my door and ran up to my room. I looked in the mirror and smiled like an idiot. This night has been amazing. Absolutely amazing. I've fallen totally and completely in love with Niall James Horan.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.2K 65 30
Just as Arianna is starting to realize how wrong her crush on Zayn really is, Niall comes into her life. Ari seems to capture Niall's heart but she i...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
84 20 20
This story follows Lillian's journey just as her life is falling into place. Then a boy comes along, turns it upside down- as boys tend to do- and d...
8.3K 48 19
Sapphire was a quiet girl with only one friend to boost, things were going smoothly for her in High school (Which is being ignored.) until One direct...