W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

4

711 36 35
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A month had passed since Uni joined Cory, they found themselves lost in a forest.

"We are lost." Uni said.

"I know Uni." Cory replied.

"We. Are. Bloody. Fucking. Lost. In a forest we aren't familiar with. For 2 weeks now."

"We already established that."

"And you forget to buy a bloody map!!!" Uni shouted at Cory. In the distance, you could see birds suddenly flying away.

"HEY!" Cory said, throwing his hands up. "I already said I'm sorry!"

"Sorry ain't going to cut it Cory!" Uni said, his tone filled with sass. "What are we going to do now?!"

Suddenly, both of them heard a cough.

Cory quickly made sure his hood is hiding his face before grabbing his bow and turning around to shoot.

Uni took out his hidden knife and was ready to stab someone or anything.

In front of them was a skinny yet tall 23 years old blonde man. He was wearing a shirt, pants, a sash over his shirt and a bandana covering his right eye. "Uh..." the man said.

Cory noticed the knife on Uni's hand as he lowered his bow. "Huh? When did you have a knife Uni? Wait! Don't tell me you were planing to hurt me!"

"Well I'm sorry but you're still a stranger to me! For all I know, you're just lying to me and you'll attack me when I'm sleeping! Of course I had to bring a knife just in case!" Uni said to him as he put back the knife from it's secret compartment.

"... that actually makes sense."

"You two are loud." The man said, surprising the both of them again, they nearly forgot about that guy!

"I like you guys." He said with a grin. "But you guys are being too loud and you're scaring the animals."

"Scaring the animals?" Cory questioned. "Are you some kind of hunter?"

The man nodded. "Yup! Names Tommy Fro! Call me Tommy!"

Cory and Uni gave each other a look.

'Is this guy the hunter who has the lion's roar?' Both of them thought.

"Well nice to meet you Tommy, I'm Cory."

"And I'm Uni. Question, is there a town nearly by?"

_______

After a while, Tommy and the Shred Heroes were able to find the town before the sun sets.

"I'll book us a room in the inn," Uni told Cory. "You, go buy us a map since I don't wanna be lost again!"

"Alright Alright jeezs."

With that, Cory left Tommy and Uni alone to find a map.

"So... Why is Carl hiding his face? Got some kind of scar on him?" Tommy asked Uni as they walked to the inn.

"Carl?" Uni asked. "OH! You meant Cory, well he does have one."

"Righteous! I also have one." Tommy said as he removed his bandana to show Uni his scar which is in his eye. "Got it while I was wrestling a bear! He got me good but I was able to kill him." He said as he put back his bandana on his eye.

".. Wow just wow." Uni said as they both entered the inn.

"I would like booked a room with two beds please." Uni said to the receptionist.

"Make that 4 beds." Tommy told Uni. "I'm not from here as well and I prefer to stay in a room with people I know."

"Oh.. well then make it a room with 4 beds."

"Sure! That will 32 iron!" The reception said. Uni gave her the money and got the room key.

"So.. why you dickweeds are out here anyways? Couple of loyal soldiers who got lost?" Tommy asked as they went to their room.

Uni shook his head. "No, My town wasn't effected—"

"Yet." Tommy added.

"Yes, yet, with the war. I have no idea if Cory had already experienced the war already or not."

"He haven't told you?"

Uni nodded.

"Huh, maybe Carl is a soldier who people assumed that he was dead and he stayed in the shadows for a while." Tommy guessed as Uni unlocked the door and opened the lights.

Both of them went to the room. In the room, there was two bunk beds, a small table in the corner, a bed post, a lamp and a bathroom.

Tommy whistled as he looked around. "Not bad for a inn" He said as he leaned at the bed frame.

"True." Uni replied as he sat on one of  the bottom beds.

.
.
.

"Should we find Cory? I bet he is lost right now."

"Vright."

"What?"

"Vright."

_______

Night had fallen into the town. Everyone was asleep, so was our heroes and Tommy.

Before Tommy went to sleep, his hands were hurting so bad but he shrugged it off, just like his father taught him to any injury he'll have, and went to sleep.

But something snapped in him while he was asleep and before he knew it, the pain came.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Tommy screamed, holding his fists and waking up Uni and Cory.

"Huh?!" Cory looked around to see Tommy holding his fist. 'It's happening!' He thought as he went down to help Uni.

"WHY DOES IT FUCKING HURT?!" Tommy yelled so loud. The lamp who was in front of him, broke.

Uni tried to calm Tommy down as Cory made sure the fists aren't near at anyone.

"Relax Tommy. You're doing fine. Just deep breaths Tommy, Deep breaths." Uni said in a calming tone.

"YOU DICKWEED! IM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT!!!" Tommy yelled at him. Uni's glasses broke and Uni had to removed them.

"FUCKKK THISSSSS!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Tommy continued to screamed.

"ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" With a final shout, Tommy's fists grew the retractable bone claws.

Tommy was able to clam down slowly. As soon as the shook went away, he looked at his fist.

"W-what is this...?" He asked as he looked around his fist, he tried to retract it and it did! "So I'm going to be like Wolverine now? Radical."

"Congrats Tommy! You're a Shred hero!" Cory said, his camera face revealed to the world to see.

"Stop acting like I just gave birth to a fucking baby! And a what?!"

Before Uni and Cory told him everything, there was knock.

They all looked each other before Cory went to the door and opened it.

In front of the door, there was an emoji mask and a note. Cory picked them up and looked around to see no one is there.

"Man that was loud,
You guys are lucky that we made sure no one heard you.
Also The mask is for Tommy.
-Left Shark and his team."

"Hey Tommy?" Cory said as Tommy realized that he have a camera for a face. "The mask is for you."

Cory gave Tommy the mask and then he and Uni told Tommy everything.

_______

"You have everything with you right Cory?"

"Yes I do Uni."

"The coins?"

"Got them."

"The map?"

Cory rolled his eyes. "I have it. See?" He pulled out the map.

Uni stared at it. "... yeah I'm going to keep that." He said as he took the map away form him.

"HEY GUYS!"

Uni and Cory turned around to see Tommy with a trench coat and the bandana was replaced with the emoji mask.

"Righteous look amma right?" He said with a grin as he presented himself.

Cory smiled, his hood hiding his face but everyone could see his mouth. "Righteous man." He said as he fist bumped Tommy. "Lets go?"

"YES! ONWARDS MY TRUSTY STEAD! PLAN ATTACK DELTA!!! WOHOOOO!!!"

And that was how Tommy got to be a shred hero.

"By the way Uni, what in the frick fuck are you wearing?"

"I'm a pugiraffe!"

"A what?

"A p—"

"He's a pug and giraffe Tommy, don't question it. Trust me, I did."

"... Vright."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey,

So... yeah

Tommy is here! Hurray!

Tbh, Tommy is a someone I inspired to be.

That would be all

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
17.4M 545K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...