Shawmila Smut

By DirtyMila

Dirty imagines of Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes More

1. Chemistry
2. Call me daddy
3. Handcuffs
4. Blowjob
5. I need to feel you
6. Right now
7. I'm yours
8. Little black dress
9. Prove it
11. She's so hot
12. Boss
13. Pleasure
14.Before the Show
15. Worth Waiting For
16. Lustful
17. Birthday
IM BACK
18. Blustery Night
19. The Lake House
20. The Creek
21. The Plan
22. A Little Tease
23. Trying Something New
24. Yes Daddy
25. Econ
.

10. Shower time

12.7K 101 5
By DirtyMila

Camila walked into the bathroom and started undressing for her shower. She got in the shower and ran her hands through her hair. Suddenly, Shawn appears out of nowhere.

"Having a shower without me?" he pouts his lips.

He moves closer to Camila so she's pinned against the wall. He looks so hot with water trickling down his abs and his wet hair dripping. He bites his lip. Camila starts breathing heavily.

"You like it when I do that don't you?" he teases.

She nods and he starts kissing her neck. Camila tilts her head to the side to give him more access and lets out a slight moan. He hand moves down to her "special place" and he starts to rub her lightly. Then he inserts a finger in her as she groans.

"So wet and tight" he growls against her skin.

Camila tilts her head back as she arches her back. She starts to become breathless as he moves his finger faster inside of her.

He takes his finger out and puts it in his mouth.

"Mm you taste so good" he murmurs.

She bites down on her lip. Then he lifts her up so her legs are around his waist and her arms are around his neck. He slowly eases himself into her. Camila lets out a loud groan as she adjusts to his size. Then he slams his full length into her. Camila digs her nails into his back while water drips down their bodies.

"I want to make you feel amazing" Shawn moans and goes faster and deeper.

"Ah Shawn!" Camila groans and tilts her head back.

"Scream for me" he grunts.

"AHHH" she screams as he goes faster.

"Come on baby, you can do it" he groans in her ear.

Camila's hands are now going through Shawn's hair. She lets out one last moan as her walls quicken around him as she releases.

"Good girl" he smirks.

He goes even faster until he reaches his high then he releases inside of her. He lifts her off him and she stands in front of him. Her legs still feel like jelly.

"We should do this more often" he winks.

"Yeah we should" Camila smirks.

Shawn gives her a kiss on the lips then turns her around and starts to wash her hair.

---- I hope you guys enjoyed, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
208K 8.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
259K 11.7K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...