FLUX! | Yoongi, Jungkook | 18+

By tomoedia

One of them is your longtime secret crush, while the other is the man with whom you had shared many heated ni... More

• I N D E X •
#00 Flux: The Beginning | Part 1
#00 Flux: The Beginning | Part 2
#01 Bliss
#02 So What Now
#02.1 Mischief Manners
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 1
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 2
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 3
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 4
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 5
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 6
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 7
#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 8
#04 Ardour (M)

#00 Flux: The Beginning | Part 3

9.3K 275 422
By tomoedia

"Wow-"

Jungkook's eyes light up the moment you open your apartment door and reveal yourself to him. You have chosen to wear your favourite backless black dress which length reaches your thighs, along with your black pump and your hair loosen down to your shoulders. You look up at him with a sheepish smile, "You don't look so bad yourself."

He returns your smile with his signature lopsided grin. "Thank you. Shall we go now?" He asks you while offering his arm for you to take, which you respond with a nod before looping your arms around his.

You breathe in his cologne, hoping the sweet scent that is coming from him and the warmth from both his arm and his smile could wipe away the weight that has been dreading you for days. Yet the moment you follow him to walk out of your building, the worries and the haunting feeling that something wrong is about to happen just keeps on building.

And it only keeps getting worse as you stand by his side at the entrance queue right outside of the club.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook leans down with his eyes trailing on your face, and the minute you see the look on his face you realize that you have been frowning while you let your mind drifting away.

"Oh, I'm fine," you answer him with a forced smile. "It's just been awhile since I go out like this, so I'm a little wary, I guess."

"Don't worry. I'm going to take care of you tonight," he hums playfully while placing his palm on the small of your back. "I already promised you that we are going to have fun, so I will make sure you won't regret going out with me tonight."

You give him a pursed smile while letting him guide you into the club, mumbling under your breath an answer - and a silent pray - "I'm sure you will."

Jihyo was right about the club being not overly crowded for tonight. Perhaps it's one of the advantages of going on an exclusive - invitation only - opening night. I should treat Jihyo next time, you silently noted as you look around and take in the sight of the place.

Entering the club makes you feel like you are entering a new realm, when everything you see the moment you walk through the entrance is a complete opposite to the sight outside. If all you saw before was dull-painted old buildings, with random billboards in striking colours and white luminescence lights, you are now welcomed by the most pleasurable sight for your bored eyes. Aside from the bar that is covered in white and cyan blue hue neon lights, every other part in the club is decorated in shades of red and black. You are instantly met with the dance floor, where people who are mostly dressed in dark vivid colours are already swaying along with the music that is coming from the DJ booth right at the opposite corner, perched a bit higher than the main floor, between glass columns which each of them houses dancing men and women in tight leather costumes.

You can already imagine the club being filled with a sea of dancing people within days after the opening, but for tonight the party is still pretty tame, and thankfully, less intimidating. The seating booths across the bar are already filled with guests, and your eyes follow one pretty waitress carrying a tray leaving the booths to walk upstairs, which you guess where the VIP seating must be located. 

The place is nice, you muse at the sight. Although the scene isn't one that you'd get used to instantly.

"Should we go straight into dancing, or should we hit the bar first?" Jungkook leans down to speak so you can hear him through the loud music.

The excitements surrounding you is contagious, that you feel your smile spreading wide as you answer him, "I think I'll need to have at least one shot before dancing."

"Alright," he says as he takes your hand in his, intertwining your fingers before leading the way, "Let's head on there then." He turns to walk ahead. You follow behind him, listening to how your heartbeat thrums at the same rhythm as the music the moment you look down on your intertwined fingers.

You are about halfway reaching the bar when you feel a cold shiver running down your spine, and a familiar tingle as if someone is watching you from somewhere in the room. You stop abruptly, glancing around to look if there is anyone eyeing on you. Looking back over his shoulder and glancing around following your curious gaze, Jungkook stops and asks you, "Y/N? Something wrong?"

"Um-" you glance back at him with a reluctant smile. "Why don't you go ahead and I'll catch up. I need to check on something real quick."

He only nods and offers to order for you, which you quickly reply with, "Order me a vodka martini or something strong. I won't take long, I promise."

You watch as he walks over to the bar, before slowly making your way through the dance floor. You keep trying to tell yourself that it's probably nothing, that you are just having a slight discomfort of being in a new place with many strangers - who are mostly drunk and wouldn't care less about your presence anyway, you realize - and for being alone with Jungkook for the first time. After taking a quick glance over the booths on the seating area and decide that you're just being ridiculous, you laugh at yourself and start turning on your heels to walk away. But that's when the couple that has been dancing in front of you move to clear away from your view, allowing you to finally see him.

Right in your line of sight, at one of the booths across the room, sits Yoongi - in his black shirt with his top buttons loosen, and black trousers - with a girl you don't recognize sitting next to him, giggling at whatever he is saying to her while she keeps scooting closer and closer to him as they keep on talking to each other. You feel slightly dizzy as you take in the view, your legs are planted on the floor completely as your body just freezes still, and you can't even move a single muscle as she slowly leans forward to leave open mouthed kisses on his jaw and throat. You hold your breath as you wait for his reaction, and you start clenching your jaw when all you see is his eyes fluttering as if he is savouring the moment, until he opens his eyes and glances your way.

You gasp aloud when you realize he finally notices that you are there, when his eyes are widened the moment they meet your gaze. You can no longer process everything else that happens afterwards when your head starts to spin. You've always known what kind of man Yoongi is, but that doesn't mean the scene happening in front of your eyes has no effect on you at all. Surprised that you are feeling slightly disappointed, that you can feel your heart aching the moment all hopes you have secretly kept inside are breaking apart, you turn on your heels to walk away from the scene and walk straight to the bar where Jungkook is waiting for you.

I won't care, you think to yourself, focusing on Jungkook's smile as he watches you walking towards him. I won't let him mess with my mind ever again.

"Your special order, Miss," Jungkook slides the small glass of the drink you ordered gently after you hop on the stool next to him, which you take with a quick swipe and finish drinking in a few big gulps that leave you flinching at the end. "Whoa- easy now," Jungkook chuckles as he watches you closely. "There's no need to rush."

"I'm sorry," you sigh as you put the glass back on the counter. "I just feel like I needed that."

"I can see that," he muses with a soft voice, before lifting a finger at the bartender to order another glass for you and turns back to keep his eyes on you. He studies your face for a brief second, before offering, "You can always talk to me if something is bothering you, you know."

"Thanks," you glance at him and smile. The way his eyes are now staring at you fondly is slowly helping your anger to dissipate. It's probably one of the things that allows him to grab your attention for most of the time, and why you are so intrigued to know him better. Because for some reason the way he stares at you makes you feel at peace and oh so calm with the warmth he exceeds. "You know, it's funny how we never really talk much with each other aside from work. I feel like I barely know you." Yes, you know him as the hardworking intern, and the newcomer who has a promising future in the company, but nothing more. At least, nothing besides the things girls always talk about when his name somehow appears in conversations.

He looks away with a shrug and sips his drink slowly with creased brows. "Come to think of it- The first time we have a real conversation with each other was over that morning coffee, wasn't it?"

"Ah, yes-" you chuckle with him, "-and those lovely bagels." The bartender cuts you off by handing you a new glass of your drink, which you sip much slower this time. The sudden rush of alcohol from the previous shot you took is already giving you light tingles on your body and you certainly don't want to ruin the night by getting drunk too early. You still remember how that had gotten you into trouble the last time you let that happened.

"Alright, then," Jungkook speaks up while turning his body to face you, keeping his glass in his hand. "Ask me anything. What do you want to know about me?"

"Hmmm- I don't know," you roll your eyes. For many weeks since you developed your silly girl crush at the boy, you have had a long list of things you wanted to know about him. But as you slowly learned to push away any ridiculous hopes, the questions you've had about him also vanished a long time ago. "What are you like, really? Or what are you interested in most?"

He tilts his head to the side, looking younger than he is supposed to as he takes his time to think, which has you giggling at the sight. "I like movies, and listening to music. I hate studying but I always want to try new things," he stops, scrunching his nose to earn your laugh. "I get curious easily. I feel like I want to learn a lot of things at the same time, but mostly I just take what's in front of me and wing it."

You raise your eyebrows. "Adventurous. I like it."

He watches fondly as you laugh. "I heard your internship is ending soon."

"Yes, this will be my last month in the company," you answer him, sipping your drink while counting your remaining days inside your head.

"Is that why you seem to be stressing much lately? They must be giving you a bunch of crazy deadlines before you leave, huh?"

A deep sigh slips through your lips. "Oh, that's probably it. Among other things," you answer him bitterly, when your mind playfully reminds you of the other - and most recent - events that have been weighing you down.

"So what's your plan after?"

You raise your eyebrow at his question, and the moment your plans come into your mind, you start feeling a little more enlightened. "I'm going back to school, finish my masters, and- I might sound crazy, but I think I'm going to wait before starting my own career."

"Is that why you refused to have a probationary contract?" He turns slightly, his eyes are filled with glowing fondness as he stares at you while you stare at him with raised brows. 

How on earth does he know that

"But wow, I always admire those who already have a solid plan for their future," he says fondly, earning an awkward laugh to escape you.

You clear your throat while patting your blushing cheeks with your fingers, trying to find a way to change the subject from yourself by focusing on your drink. "How about you? You seem to be adjusting well with the internship. Are you planning on staying once you're done?"

He gives you a shrug and a sheepish grin. "I don't know yet. I still have a few months to figure it out though."

"Even so, you've been getting a lot of recognition though. You should be proud of yourself. It'll be a perfect addition for your work resume."

He grins, shrugging as a response. "Well, I have a lot of help from people in my team and everyone around me. Even Yoongi helps me a lot as a senior, although he thinks of me as a rival. That's probably the best recognition of all, but that also helps me push forward since I have him as a goal to reach and to look up to."

Your heart leaps at the mention of his name and you slowly take a deep breath to handle yourself, silently sipping on your drink to distract yourself. You flinch at the taste when you finish the last drop and at the pounding in your heart that you have to close your eyes for a moment in order to push the feelings away. And nothing skips Jungkook's attention as his gaze catches everything.

He leaves his seat to stand closer to you, his eyes trailing on your face to study your expression with worry. The deep gaze he is giving you brings the warmth inside your chest back. And as the alcohol you just drank slowly takes its effect on you, your eyes are lost in his gorgeous face, allowing you to return his smile with your own.

Your body starts moving on its own, your arms reaching out to wrap around the back of his neck and draw him closer to you. "Are you sure that there's nothing wrong? You seem a bit distracted," Jungkook whispers to your ear, both of his palms are on your waist to pull you closer until you are now sitting on the edge of your seat. "Is the place too loud for you?"

You shake your head as you try to block away the thoughts of Yoongi and the sight you just witnessed moments ago that suddenly flashes inside your mind. The lack of words coming from you only makes Jungkook think that your gesture is meant to answer him, so he only responds with a smile, "I'll do anything to erase that frown- and that sad look in your eyes."

Your eyes trail his face, gazing deep into his eyes before moving to glance at his lips. You keep your eyes on his smile for a moment before glancing back up to see his dark gaze that has your heart beating in delight, and warmth building somewhere between your legs the moment you remember how those lips touched your skin in the dream you had only one night before. "Let's dance," you speak to him through the music. Jungkook's smile widens and he gladly nods his head. He finishes his drink before he slips his hand to rest on your back - just right below the exposed area at the back of your dress - and guides you to the dance floor.

Jungkook tightens his hold on you as he guides you between the dancing crowd, keeping you close to his body and away from being bumped into sweaty strangers. Yet regardless of the fact that he's making you feel safe, you're feeling too self-conscious that your body becomes rigid under the palm of his hand. He makes a stop in the middle of the dance floor and turns your body around, pulling you close to him before he starts guiding both of you to move along with the music. His eyes are now locked on yours completely that you can't look away. Perhaps for the best, because the moment you are lost in his gaze once more, your body slowly relaxes and your sense becomes hazy when you could only see him and nothing more.

"Relax, I got you," he whispers to you as he guides you to sway along to the music in slow rhythm, in tune with the movement of his body. Smiling at him, you let yourself go from any boundaries and wrap your arms around his neck. Within moments you can feel your head swirling as the alcohol running in your blood is finally taking effect and you let the music to cover everything else until you feel every worry in your mind slipping away. The only thing you can feel now is Jungkook's warmth and the way his palms are burning like fire on your waist and back. You let your bodies melt into one as you keep on dancing, as your body is flushed into his the more you move your hips to the beat of the music.

His gaze darkens when you look up into his eyes, and you know how much he is holding back when you see him biting his lips, despite how his fingers are now trailing to the exposed skin on your back, grazing teasingly with their tips until you shudder in his touch. You lean forward to hide your face in the nape of his neck - both to hide from his intense gaze and to hold yourself from the temptation you've had of kissing his lips - and slowly breathe in his scent. His starts pressing your body close until you can feel his heartbeat through his chest, while he leans down to nuzzle his nose between your hair.

"I love your scent," he whispers. "You feel so warm and so soft, just like how I imagined you would."

Listening to his words allows your heart to beat much faster, for your body to feel the warm tingle to surge through your skin until you hold no power of your own body, and your lips start leaving soft kisses on his skin. "Y/N," he whispers softly while kissing your hair.

You can't tell whether it is really the alcohol, or the bundle of emotions that have been piling up inside you and threatening to explode, or the images from your dream that still flashes so vividly each time you close your eyes, but you can no longer control yourself to the needs inside your body. Your kisses on his skin become more urgent, and the sway of your hips are no longer in tune with the music, as you start grinding your hips over his crotch. And the more you become more brazen, he too starts to make his own move.

As the beat of the music changes into a much slower and sultry tune, he moves your body slightly until you can see his face. Giving you no time to react, he leans down until his lips graze onto yours ever so gently, cautiously, before finally losing his own self-control the moment you catch his bottom lip between yours. He takes your upper lip first, sucking gently before taking the bottom, and then devour you whole. One of his hand moves to hold the back of your head so he could kiss you deeper, while the other is pressing you by the hip, melding your bodies together and allowing you to feel his covered bulge poking your lower region. The kiss, the heat overflowing your senses and the feeling of his lower body on yours push you to moan in the kiss, while he subtly whimpers right before he lets you go.

Pulling back with soft ragged breaths coming out of his swollen lips - a bit stained by your matte lipstick that managed to transfer just a little bit at the corner of his lips - he looks down on you, staring at your lips with a deep unreadable gaze. "I've always wanted to do that," he finally says to you, biting his lips to keep himself from lunging forward and devouring you again.

"Yeah?" you respond to him while still out of breath, not only because of how he took your breath through the kiss, but also from the way your heart is threatening to explode. "Since when?"

He lightly shrugs, smiling sheepishly while nuzzling his nose gently on yours and his hand grazing on the exposed skin on your back again softly, in sync with both the music and the pulse of your heart. "Since the first day you came up to me and let me know your name, smiling with your cheeks blushing the morning we first bumped into each other. It was summer, and you were running to catch the elevator. I've seen you before that day even when I didn't notice who you were when I held the elevator door for you." You can feel your heart skipping a beat when he spilled everything. That was when you first knew him, when you first took notice of the new intern. You say nothing to him and let him continue-

"Or perhaps since the night of the office party," he says gently while grazing his thumb - the one that was playing with your hair before - over your swollen lips. You look up to him, lifting your eyebrows when you're not sure that you are hearing him correctly, "What?"

"You looked so pretty that night. I still remember how stunning you looked once you changed into your navy blue dress after we finished decorating, how you were smiling all night while carrying those trays of champagne," he sighs, while you can't help but stare him in awe. "I was devastated when I went to try and find you at the end of the party, only to find out that Yoongi had found you first."

Your breath is now stuck in your throat, catching your voice somewhere along the way that you have no idea how to respond to him other than staring at him with wide eyes. 

What is he saying? "What-" your voice cracks and you inhale a sharp breath before asking him, "What do you mean-"

He purses his smile. "I saw you leaving the party with Yoongi that night," he chuckles bitterly, showing a glint of anger in his eyes as he lets his mind trails back to the event that night. "Now that I think of it- that's probably when I started looking at Yoongi as a competition rather than an inspiration to me, cause he keeps getting everything I wanted first. Especially when he keeps implying that you are his ever since that night happened."

You listen to him without saying anything. It is a lot to take in at once, and with your slightly hazy mind - from the little sum of alcohol you had earlier - your head starts to spin. All the burning lust in your body is now replaced with cold chill and anger. 

"Jungkook, I- I think I need to go to the restroom," you speak with a hushed voice, after taking a few quick breaths. How you even manage to find your own voice after the revelation is such a wonder but you can't even question yourself, or take your time to make sure that he even heard you speak. Not bothering to look back up to him again, you push yourself off of him and quickly head out on your way to find shelter somewhere in the restrooms.

It takes you awhile to find the place. Between the overwhelming of mixed emotions, the loud music, and the alcohol, you are pretty much disoriented in the middle of an unfamiliar place. But you manage to anyway, after following close behind a waitress dressed in black leather outfits to the hallway heading to the restroom area. You are now halfway into the hall, surrounded by the dark painted walls and the dim lighting, the door heading to your shelter is visible at the corner of your eyes. You are so focused on heading there that you are completely ignoring anyone else around you, including the one that had been following you. Even when the loud music is starting to become pretty much inaudible the moment you walk through the hall, the loud constant thump of your heart is still enough to muffle the sound of someone calling your name from behind.

"Y/N." Your mind is too busy repeating Jungkook's last words that you can barely register the voice even as they are now getting much closer to you, so you keep pacing on your wobbly legs to get away. Until you are stopped by the tight grip on your wrist, before it gives a light tug, just enough to turn your body around.

The moment your eyes land on the person now holding your hand, you realize that it is not Jungkook you see standing right in front of you. "Yoongi?" you gasp at the unexpected sight. But within moments, the shock disappears as everything hits you, and your anger takes over. "Yoongi," you growl at him, now seething. "What do you want?"

The tone of your voice catches him off guard that he stops for a brief moment. "I just-" you watch how his face contorts between anger and confusion, the creases between his eyebrows appearing before they disappear the moment he releases a sigh, and the annoyed glare in his eyes are now mixed with wary. "I just want to talk."

"What is it you want to talk about? We've talked plenty already, and I don't remember you actually saying anything new to me," you scoff while pulling your hand away. "Why are you even here anyway? Did you know I was coming? Are you here on purpose?"

"Me? I'm the one who should be asking you," he barks back at you. "What the hell are you doing with that brat?"

The fact that he suddenly becomes angrier only ignites you more. "Why does it matter to you? What is it with you, Yoongi? One minute you act like you don't care, and then now when he comes into the picture you get so riled up, yet all you do is go around without telling me what it is that you expect of me."

"It matters because I saw everything," he growls in a deep voice while closing in on you, backing you to the wall. "Everyone could see what I see, when you were grinding on him like you were ready to fuck him right there on the dance floor in front of everybody."

"Oh, you saw that, huh? Good," you spat right at him. "Because I also have eyes, Yoongi. And I clearly saw you making out with that- that girl. You have no right getting angry at me after showing me that." You flinch the moment you realize how you've lost control, and regret it immediately. Your voice softens as you speak up again, "Speaking of which, you should go back to her instead of lashing at me when I've done nothing wrong."

You try to make a move and walk away only to be stopped by him, as he takes both your hands and push you back to the wall. "I didn't come here with her. She's just a nobody," he says to you with an unreadable look on his face, but the voice sounds too unsure.

"Is that how you see me too, Yoongi? A nobody? At least until you need a good fuck and then you finally reach out to me?" You can't stop yourself from finally speaking out the one thing that you've been questioning inside your mind for quite some time already. You know you have no right to ask that much of him, when you already know your place since the beginning of everything, and you regret saying them out loud now when the words are hurting you more than you thought it would. Meanwhile, he clenches his jaw at your words, and starts to speak, "That's not-"

"No, I don't want to hear it-" you stop him before he even gets any chance to speak out, too afraid to hear what he is about to say. "-just let me go on my way and you can go back to her."

"And what- let you go back to him?" he scowls, not budging at all from his spot or give you space to walk away. "Are you really choosing him over me? Is that it?"

"I don't know, Yoongi. Maybe I should. And do you want to know why? Because I have chosen you over him since a long time ago, while you always make me as simply one of the many choices you could take to fill in your needs." A sob escapes through your words before you can stop it, and you look away, not wanting to show him that you are breaking apart.

Yoongi reaches out to hold your chin and turn your face to look back at him. "What makes you think I'm not choosing you over others?"

"Then tell me what I am to you," you speak with such a defeated voice. "Tell me why after you said that you don't want me, you go around making sure that no one would come my way, that I would seem unavailable except for you. Tell me why only now when I decide that I want to be with someone, you are making it hard for me to make that choice. And tell me why you keep on making me hoping so much for you to stop me, yet you let that 'nobody' suck your skin as if she was hungry for your blood."

He says nothing in return, licking his lips in silence without looking away from you. The silence he is giving you and the look as if he is trying too hard to make up his mind makes you want to run away from him faster. "You know what, forget it. Forget what I said. I'm not even sure what I want anymore, just go. Leave me," you speak in such a defeated voice while trying to pull yourself away.

"I'm not leaving." He stays on his ground without letting you go, although he starts to loosen his tight grip on your hands.

"Don't do this, Yoongi. Just stop. Can't you see what you are doing to me?"

"What am I doing to you? Tell me." He looks down on your face, looking so lost and defeated, and completely vulnerable.

"You- You're making me confused, alright? Whatever you do, and whenever I am with you I always feel so lost and confused with everything and with my own feelings, I just- I'm tired, okay?"

"Why," He leans down until his face is hovering much too close to yours, but you are too powerless to push him away. "Tell me why am I affect you so much."

You grit your teeth and look up into his eyes. "Because I'm not supposed to like you this much, okay? I'm not supposed to keep wishing to be with him when all I keep doing is run back to you when I miss you so much, and I feel like I'm guilty of using you to forget him and I-"

"Stop talking-" he growls at you, letting your hands go and places both his hands to cup your cheeks so he could kiss your lips. You whimper at the sudden impact, as your teeth clashes to one another, but you kiss him back - desperately needing to feel his comfort - instead of pushing him away. He grunts into the kiss before he goes deeper, pushing his tongue and let it roll with yours, taking your breath and sanity away. And then he stops. "I've been lost too-" he whispers in a breathless voice. "I don't know if I should want anything from you when I know the only reason you were with me in the first place was because you couldn't be with him. I keep telling myself not to ask of you too much when I know you still like him more. But now I want you. I want you to myself."

"I can't do this," you gasp between short sobs, lowering your head away while blinking your eyes to push back the tears that are threatening to fall. "I need to be alone and figure things out myself. Perhaps you should too."

He finally lets you push him off and gives you a chance to walk away to the girls room. Two girls walk out the door right when you push through, nearly causing you to bump straight into them, but you rush to get inside that all you do is push yourself aside with a mumble of, "Sorry-," completely ignoring their weird stares directed towards you. You stand in front of the mirrors, clenching your clammy palms on your side. Some girls are giggling behind you as they make their way out while you keep staring at your own reflection, until suddenly the room becomes quiet - aside from the faint beat of the music coming from the distance.

"What is wrong with me?" You whisper to yourself, resting your still shaking hands over the counter. Closing your eyes as you try to control your breath, your mind replays every single event of the night. Jungkook's face and the dance, and the kiss you shared while you moved together with the music - which was probably affecting you more than it should when it felt almost as the same as you had imagined, and even dreamt it. You think about Yoongi and how you exploded in rage, and suddenly all you want right now is to go back to the bar, down every drop of alcohol you could get your hands on and call it a night. "Fuck," you sigh before scowling at your own reflection. "I could've been lying on my couch with some vanilla ice cream right now instead of having this drama," you sigh, saying it to no one but yourself while chuckling bitterly.

The moment you are reminded of how you left Jungkook at the dance floor earlier, you decide to go back to him and apologize before heading straight home. The whole night has been a disaster, and right now the only thing you want is either get extremely drunk or go back to your cozy home where you'd feel the safest. After taking some time to fix your smudged makeup and splashing some fresh water on your skin, you turn to make your leave.

But as you step back into the hallway outside the restroom, you could hear their voices bickering not too far away. You instantly make a quick stop right before showing yourself to them, as you try to make out on what they are arguing about.

"-What the fuck are you planning?" Yoongi's voice sounds too low to listen to, and that was the only words that you could hear clear enough, while the other words he spoke out sounded too faint.

"-the truth. You started this-"

"So this is payback? You're taking her out tonight to get to me, is that it? I should've known when you told me about this place-"

Jungkook raises his voice. "You knew I liked her! You were the one I talked to about it-"

What-

"-you told me that you'd back off if she ever says yes to me."

And that's when it hits you. So this is what it's all about. The competition.

Your memory trails back to the morning when you saw them talking together, smug look all over their faces while they shared discreet looks and deep chuckles, and you remember that it wasn't really the only time you saw them doing so together. You've seen them talking in such manner multiple times already, and that's when you realized that aside the whole competition they have been having on reaching the ranks at work, both of them have been close since the beginning. You remember the spite they had on meetings, you remember the sullen look Yoongi had when everyone cheered and congratulated Jungkook at the office party many nights ago, and how he left the room with a scoff, not long before you found him hiding alone in the dark.

"...he was my inspiration..." You hear Jungkook's voice echoes in your head while both men continue their bickering a few feet away from where you are now standing. "....that's when I see him more of a competition...."

"Oh God-" you gasp, mentally slapping your own oblivious mind when you realize that you have been somehow entangled in the middle of their rivalry from the start. Pushing yourself from the wall with anger, you somehow find a way to move forward despite how wobbly your legs are and rush towards them.

"Stop it, both of you!" You scream out, getting their attention immediately that they flinch and turn to look at you simultaneously. Your words get caught up in your throat for a moment that you only stand there in front of them, breathing heavily in rage, before turning to Yoongi first and point your finger to his face.

"You. How dare you- is that why you have always been vague this whole time? You did it on purpose, didn't you? Did you make your way to get in my pants out of spite? To avenge your loss? Is that it?" Yoongi's eyes divert away from yours with guilt. He bites off his lips as he tries his best to look for an answer. Something that would probably help explain everything, if not to save his own ass. But right now you are too broken to care, or to give him any chance to speak. "I cannot fucking believe that you have been playing me all along- I can't believe I had let you drag me into this for so goddamn long-"

Your voice breaks when the pain inside you hits so deep. Your sight slowly blurs with the mix of rage and tears, but with only one blink, you manage to catch on how Jungkook is showing a smirk, a sign of his victory. So you turn to him, pointing your finger to his face this time.

"And you," you call out to him with a voice filled with venom, that his body freezes and he looks at you with wide eyes, completely not expecting that he too would be joining as the receiver end of your rage. "What makes you so different with him? I'm pretty sure if it was anyone else but Yoongi, you wouldn't even bat an eyelash at me and walk away the minute you knew that I have been hooking up with another man. You barely even looked at me the same way before I became a part of this- whatever this is!"

Both of them are now sharing the same look of guilt, eyebrows creasing together and no words are coming out from either of them. As you finish lashing out on both, it's Yoongi who makes a turn to face you first. But the moment he opens his mouth to speak with his hand reaching forward to you apologetically, you swat your hand onto the air to stop him.

"No, I don't want to hear anything from you," you spat at him, making him halt within a second. "You know what? Whatever sick game or competition you are having, I want no part of it. I'm not a goddamn trophy or something you could pass on to one another as leverage, and neither of you-" you point your fingers to each one between each word, "-get to decide who I want to be with. I'm done. You can both go fuck yourselves."

Without waiting for any of them to respond - except for Yoongi calling for your name with defeated voice - you brush through them and quickly make your way to leave that hallway. You reach the center of the club in no time, this time not having too many difficulties to find your way out.

Albeit feeling the rush to head straight home after everything that just happened, something inside you had you pulled towards the bar instead, only leaving the bar much later after finishing two glasses of drinks in a blink of an eye. Your body feels so weightless the moment you leave the stool to brush through the crowd and head outside, and the moment you leave the loud music behind, your hazy mind settles down in peace as the cold night air hits your body.

The bouncer by the door helps you haul out a cab, and you can't thank enough at the delightful feeling your are currently having for how it helps you ignore the pitiful smile he gives as you step into the car. You know how pathetic you look right now, but you couldn't even care less about it. You just want to hide away in the shelter of your home.

The thought have you sighing in defeat. You are too tired to deal with everything, and all you want now is to be alone in the confinement of your home.

You lean back on your seat, hoping that once your body relaxes, then the troubled mind and the pain in your chest would dissipate away, yet instead your mind only trails back to every detail, every revelation you had tonight. And suddenly the moment the images and the rage you've had for both Yoongi and Jungkook are no longer in your mind, you start to look at things from a different point of view. And you silently start to self-reflect under the hazy mind.

As you try to look deeper into everything, when you try to reason with yourself about how you managed to find yourself getting involved between their feud, you finally know why. You finally stop blaming them when you realize the truth.

The truth of why you always go back to Yoongi no matter how much you keep telling yourself to stop everything between you, why you still let your hopes of being with Jungkook despite realizing how much you have been secretly let your feelings to Yoongi grows. Why even now after everything is revealed and all secrets have come to surface, you still refuse to make a choice.

It was never their fault. It was yours. It has been your own greed that has gotten you to this spot, when you are too greedy to want both men at the same time without letting go of the other. Too greedy for both their attention.

As the sudden realization hits you, you start to let out a bitter laugh, as you can't help but laugh at your pathetic self. And your undying greed.

The enlightened thought still lingers with you as you enter your empty apartment. You lean back on the door after closing it behind you, sighing and chuckling bitterly to no one but yourself, because for some reason you suddenly feel that being alone now doesn't seem to be such a good idea. Especially when you have an urge dangerously building inside you to drag yourself back to see them again.

Either of them will do, you think to yourself. As long as you are not alone.

You have just tossed away your purse and coat sloppily on the floor, but have yet to walk too far from the entrance when you hear a few knocks on the door. One firm knock, followed by two sharp ones and one slow tap, the usual code Yoongi makes each time he comes over.

Recognizing who your guest is, you turn and walk with long strides to reach the door, before you whip it open with animosity to find Yoongi standing right outside the door. He lifts his face and shows you his guilty smile as he starts to greet you with, "I didn't really expect that you'd ope-"

You don't give him any chance to finish his sentence by grabbing the collar of his shirt and pull him in. Your lips clash with his in vigour, and even if his body grows rigid at your sudden move, it takes him only moments to recover and react to your kiss. He places both hands on your waist, gently pushing you back as he dominates the kiss, pushing his tongue into your mouth until you can feel your knees weakening. Soon you are lost in the kiss, letting your body embrace the heat of his body that you have been longing for days. Not minding how the door behind him is left wide open.

He lets go of the kiss when you gasp the moment your back hits the wall behind you, and he pulls your hands away from the front of his shirt so he can lock them to the walls, at each side of your head. You look at him as he chuckles, while his eyes trails from your swollen lips, to your heaving chest, and back into your eyes.

"I thought you were mad at me?"

"I still am-" you growl, yet he only grins when your breathy voice is only making you less threatening. "You totally ruined my date, so how can I not?

He leans down, kissing you much slower regardless to the tight grip he has on your wrist. "What if I tell you-" he whispers at the corner of your lips, "-that I have a way to fix it?"

You release a desperate whimper between his kisses, even letting out a mewl when he bites your lower lip. "How?"

Yoongi stops and pulls away, but not before his eyes flickers with mischief. As your eyes keep looking into his gaze, still trying to recover from the heat you just had before, your attention is pulled towards the sound of the door clicking to close.

You whip your head to the side, your eyes landing to someone else standing by the door with a sheepish grin. His eyes mirror the dark gaze that Yoongi has.

"J-jungkook?"

The man instantly smiles when he hears your voice calling his name, his eyes are filled with haze as he stares at you. Your heart skips a beat when you realize that those are probably not coming from the amount of alcohol he had alone, but something else. Lust? Anticipation? Whatever it is, it's not something you often see in his eyes.

Jungkook walks closer to you, and the shudder you feel from having both men in front of you makes you feel small. But you are still lost in the haze of alcohol and still powerless from your previous self-reflection, that you are using Yoongi's hold on you as balance instead of pushing him away. "Why are you here? What is going on-"

Jungkook leans to the wall next to you, standing with his body facing you. "We came here to apologize. And to make things right with you."

"I was wrong, I'm sorry. We both are. And we decided to make it up to you, to fix everything if it's still possible," Yoongi leans down to speak, his lips hovering at the crook of your neck and you can feel your body shivering to his warm breath that lands on your skin. "He looked like a little lost lamb when you ran off, so I sat with him to share a drink, and we ended up sharing a lot more. We even shared on how we both feel about you."

"You were right to be angry," Yoongi continues to speak when you say nothing to them. "You don't deserve to be used as a way for us to get to each other. It's not fair for you to be involved and it's entirely our fault if you are hurt by what we've done."

You bite your lips. You can feel every part of you getting warmed as the hurt you came home with slowly fading away, when his words are starting to make you feel better. "I'm sorry that we hurt you. I'm sorry that I hurt you," he whispers without looking away, his gaze staring deep into your eyes. "We both are," Jungkook chimes in, his voice sounds soft and filled with guilt.

"Yes, I did used you to get back to him. I was enraged and a bit mortified that night, and was too drunk to think clearly and have any better judgement when I saw you. I also needed comfort and someone to vent to, and you were conveniently there. I was wrong to let everything to happen," he sighs, shaking his head with regret. "That's why I told you that nothing could happen between us, because I know I was wrong and it would be wrong to pursue anything-"

He makes a quick glance at Jungkook before looking back at you. "But I like you. Too much, that I didn't want to stop. Even when Jungkook kept reminding me about how much he still likes you. But every time he comes to me to talk about you, I end up wanting you more, only to keep you away from him."

"Yoongi-" you gasp with rage.

"I'm sorry for not thinking about how you feel about everything."

You open your mouth to speak up, but you can't think of anything to say. Jungkook reaches to touch your chin gently to have you look up to him. "You were also right about how we have no rights to decide for you. Or hurt you any further by including you in our little contest," he bites his lips, reluctant to speak for a brief moment but then- "We shouldn't have even made the deal."

"What kind of deal-" You ask him with hushed voice, while your mind travels back to their conversation and recalls the words they said.

Yoongi tutted. "I told him that if you ever agree to go on a date with him, I would back away and leave you be."

You glare at the man in front of you. "That's not your choice to make."

"I know. We both know that," Yoongi speaks urgently to calm you. "That's why we're here to talk to you about it."

You look back and forth between both men. "About what-"

"About how you should make the choice. To end this rivalry once and for all," he explains to you while nuzzling the tip of his nose over your temple. "If you still want to try with either of us, that is-"

Your head is spinning. You haven't sat or laid down since you came home, and your mind is still too hazy after the drinks you've had all night. And with everything they just told you, you are completely overwhelmed that you can no longer think straight. "But-" you whine, "-I don't know-" words start slipping out through your lips before you know it.

A sigh is audible from your side, before Jungkook speaks, "I guess that's fair. You're probably still hating us right now, you don't have to-"

"No, that's not it-" you cut him off before you can stop yourself. You nibble on your lips and close your eyes to stop your sight from spinning. "I don't know what to say- because I can't choose. I don't want to make a choice, I can't-" you open your eyes to look at them, "I'm too selfish to lose you. Both of you-"

You instantly bite your lips when you realize what you just said, when somehow you can't stop yourself from spilling the thoughts that have been spiralling inside your head during your way home. Meanwhile, Yoongi's gaze turns dark, and you don't have to look over to your side to see that Jungkook might be sharing the same look as he is giving you. "Do you know what you are talking about right now?" he whispers, causing your heartbeat to leap into faster thrums.

"You have to think about what you are about to say to us right now, Y/N," he speaks to you gently, his thumbs circling over your wrists. "Because you see, we had a deep conversation over drinks earlier, and we realized that we've managed to compromise each other more now thanks to your words." Yoongi leans forward, kissing your earlobe gently, "And we talked about how even though we both had our arguments and differences, we finally share one thing in common." He blows softly on your skin before he whispers, "You."

Your breath hitches as he pulls back. Your eyes flicker back and forth between Yoongi's lips that are so close to devouring your skin and to Jungkook who is licking his own lips while he keeps his eyes on you.

"We're tired of our pointless competition and fighting. And then we had this thought after talking for awhile, and realized- why fight when we can both have you?"

You stare at Yoongi's face, scanning over his eyes to see if he is making a sick joke. But the look he is giving you tells you that he means everything. "But-"

"But we laughed it off," he chuckles. "We told each other that there is no way you would want the same thing."

You blink your eyes a few times as you bite your inner cheeks. This is really happening, right? Images of your dream that is somehow still recorded in your mind so vividly start flashing in your head and your heart thrums in both fear and excitement at the possibility of it coming true. You blame your drunk self for not being able to answer, and blame the fact that somehow they managed to find time to share their dark thoughts with one another to lead them into this spot.

"Don't you still want him?" He grins, and you turn to glance at Jungkook who now has his fingers grazing your cheeks. His eyes are completely unreadable, but you can tell how he is anticipating for your answer. "Yes." You answer while keeping your eyes on the taller boy, while Jungkook's smile forms with delight at your answer. With your eyes looking away, you fail to notice when Yoongi suddenly plants his lips on your delicate earlobe, sucking the skin and tracing with his tongue, stopping briefly to whisper, "Do you still want me?" You can feel your body heat surging through you stronger, your knees buckling to the intense lust surrounding you. His hips that is pressing your lower body and his grip on your wrists are the only reason you haven't fallen to the floor. "Ah- Yes," you answer with a gasp. Your head is slightly turning to let Yoongi continue leaving soft kisses beneath your earlobe.

"Then don't you want to take us both?" he asks you again between the kisses. You open your mouth to answer, but nothing other than shallow breaths ever comes out. Through your fluttering eyes, you can see Jungkook leaning closer to you.

"As always, I will only let it happen if you say yes, sweetheart. If you really are not interested in our offer, we can just walk away and go home, either to only give you time to think or just completely forget that this offer ever happened," Yoongi shrugs. It takes moments before you let his words to sink in and process everything that is going on. You are completely overwhelmed, with both men hovering so close to you and with your hand being held out of the way, leaving you powerless under their touches. Every bit of your common sense is now screaming for you to say no, but as you feel Yoongi's bulge rubbing on your lower abdomen as he grinds his hips on yours while kissing your skin relentlessly, your lust takes over.

"Perhaps this will help you decide," Jungkook whispers to you knowingly, pulling your chin up with his fingers and leans down to kiss you with hunger. Your body relaxes instantly as you are lost in his kiss, finally letting yourself go completely.

You are already a complete mess as both of them stop kissing you. Your body a quivering mess while you have trouble in controlling your breath. Giving no time for your senses to come clear - knowing that if you ever let your common sense to take over then you'll change your mind completely - you instantly answer them with trembling voice, "Take- take me to the bedroom."

Yoongi releases you carefully with a soft chuckle, letting Jungkook catch your body right before you fall to the floor as you start to glide down on the walls. He catches you by your waist, and hoisted you up in his strong arms before he starts to walk towards your bedroom. You can faintly hear Yoongi guiding the way to the room, while you are busy kissing Jungkook's jaw while being carried away.

Everything else becomes a blur at this point. And you are suddenly thankful that you decided to take that last drink before you left.

You let out a squeal as he suddenly lets you go and your body falls on the bed in a sudden impact. You open your eyes just in time to see both Yoongi and Jungkook joining you. The bed dips as Yoongi crawls in front of you and takes your ankles in his hands, while Jungkook climbs behind you.

A strong arm snakes its way around your waist from behind, pulling your body to the back until you are met with a broad chest which rumbles as Jungkook lets out a soft chuckle when he hears your soft squeal. You keep your eyes on Yoongi, however, as he spreads your legs apart, taking his place between them and starts leaving soft kisses on your inner thighs without looking away from your eyes.

"Take this dress off, babe," Jungkook growls on your ears while nipping the skin. You reach the bottom end of your dress with your trembling hands, finally breaking off eye contact with Yoongi as you slip your dress up past your head with Jungkook's help. You shudder when you are suddenly bare, the lack of undergarments covering your upper torso allows your bare breasts to appear before their eyes in an instant.

Jungkook is quick to snake his arms around your waist. You feel the skin of your back meeting his bare chest. Wondering how you didn't notice when he took his clothes off, you turn your head to look at him, giving him a chance to kiss your lips.

You lose control over your body once again, with Jungkook devouring your lips while his hands find their way to your breasts, kneading and squeezing your soft skin until you can feel your head spinning, and Yoongi trailing his kisses upward until he reaches your covered center. Jungkook breathes in your whimpers when you feel Yoongi's lips kissing and sucking your clit over your panties, your toes start to curl while your hands try to find leverage by clenching over the sheets around you.

With a swift move, Yoongi pulls your panties off, letting the scent of your arousal to waft through the air. Jungkook releases himself from the kiss all of a sudden, allowing you to look up and catch the view of Yoongi coming back between your legs after taking off his shirt. He looks up to you with a grin, right before he leans down and gives a soft blow over your glistening sex. You keep your eyes on him, biting your lips as you anticipate his next move, while he takes his time by giving you the faintest of kisses around your slit and avoiding where you need him most.

"P- please-" you moan softly, gasping when Jungkook suddenly pinches at your nub while kissing the crook of your neck.

"Tell us what you want," Jungkook whispers to you. "Do you want Yoongi to kiss you there, babe? Do you want to feel his tongue on you?"

"Yes," you answer with a mewl. "Yes, please I need you-"

As if on cue, Yoongi reaches your fold and spread the lip apart with his fingers, before planting his lips and tongue onto your dripping core. "Oh God-" you scream aloud, gasping when Jungkook moves at the same time, leaning down to take your left nipple between his lips. His right palm clasping over your right breast.

Turning into a complete moaning mess, your hand flings away to grab Yoongi's silky hair, gently keeping him at where he is, while your other hand still clenches the sheets beneath you. Yoongi's arms quickly move to lock your thighs in a tight hold around his head, keeping them still when you start trashing over the bed the moment he starts sucking your clit. Crying over the intense pleasure, your move your hips, dipping your body lower to start grinding Yoongi's lapping tongue to chase over your release.

Yoongi lets out a raspy chuckle before he dips his tongue between your slit, moving his soft muscles between your slick walls once, twice, and repeats until you cry out. He pulls away slightly to take a deep breath, yet never stop leaving soft kisses over your fold. "Are you going to cum for us, sweetheart?" he speaks softly with a raspy tone. His lips glistening with your release, making you lick your own lips absentmindedly. Jungkook's hold over your body is the only thing keeping you from lunging forward to kiss him.

"I want to cum," you plead to both of them. "Make me cum-"

Yoongi chuckles beneath you, while Jungkook stops nipping on your bud only to give a soft peck on the corner of your lips. "It would be our pleasure," Jungkook speaks to you, before his mouth is back to find your nipple and starts sucking, right at the same time when Yoongi takes your clit between his lips while slowly circling his fingertip over your wet entrance. You arch your hip off the bed, in which Yoongi automatically holds you down as he pushes his finger between your throbbing walls.

Your body reacts instantly, grinding lower as he slides his finger in and out of your slick walls, your arousal coating him completely, allowing him to move easily inside of you. He repeats each movement, reaching as deep as he could while he keeps swirling his tongue around your pink bud. You can feel your legs quivering as the tip of his finger finds your sweet spot. Chuckling at your reaction, Yoongi adds another finger, before continuing to stroke between your walls, curling the tips to reach the hilt.

You can feel the peak of your pleasure coming closer. You feel Jungkook's lips sucking harder on your nipple, and his fingers pinching the other until you scream out, arching your body more into his face as the intense climax takes over your body.

For a moment all you can see is white. Nothing comes out through your lips except ragged breaths and soft whimpers. Your senses only start coming back to life once you slowly relax under Jungkook's touch as he keeps kneading your breasts while whispering calming words and leaving soft kisses on your cheeks and the nape of your neck. Yoongi keeps stroking his fingers in and out of you in slow movements, his tongue still lapping on your throbbing nub, until you start kicking him away when everything becomes too much.

Yoongi sits back on the bed, cleaning the remnants of your release over his lips and chin with the back of his hand, while lapping his tongue on his drenched fingers to clean the rest of them off. "Can you do me a favour, sweetheart?" he speaks to you with a fond smile on his face. "I think you should help Jungkook out, babe. He looks like he's struggling right now."

Jungkook pulls away from you, his eyes looking up between Yoongi and to you. If only the lights in the bedroom are turned on, you might be able to see a hint of pink on his blushing cheeks, yet all you see is his swollen lips and darken gaze. Turning your body over the bed, you push him gently to make him scoot backwards until his back meets the headboard. Crawling closer to him, you climb over him and straddle his stomach, planting both knees on the sides of his body, before placing your palm at the back of his neck and pull him into a deep kiss.

He whimpers in the kiss, letting you take control of him while his hands find themselves cupping your bottom cheeks. You bite his lower lip before letting go of him gently. You can't help but smile when you can see his eyes are blinking hazily, and you continue kissing him lower, to his jaw, his neck, nipping the skin lightly as you trail down to his collarbones. His palpitating heartbeat is noticeable as you plant your palms over his bare chest, each pulse serves as encouragement for you to keep moving.

You stop to lap your tongue over his nipple, taking your time to do the same to the other before continue trailing lower. "Fuck- You're such a tease-" he says to you between his short breaths. With a soft chuckle, you lick over his stomach, feeling the tensed muscles beneath your tongue. You are about to lean lower and give out another lick just to see him shivering beneath you, when Yoongi's palm lands firmly over your ass cheeks, causing you to let out a yelp.

You look over your shoulder to shoot him a glare, only to be answered with a slick grin and a growl, "Stop playing with the boy, girl. He'll explode even before you start sucking him."

"Oh, why are you always so impatient?" you taunt him, wiggling your ass at him to tease, only to earn another spank from him - albeit much lighter this time.

"Make him cum and I'll make you scream out my name again," Yoongi speaks with a drawled voice, while he starts unbuckling his belt.

The thought of finally feeling him back inside you again and having the chance to taste Jungkook for the first time have you biting your lip, sinking your teeth deeper as you turn to look at Jungkook again who is staring at you with a dark and angry gaze. You lean down to leave soft kisses over his stomach as a form of apology, while your hands reach to his belt, unbuckling them quickly and pulling the pants down along with his boxer to reveal his erection.

Your mouth starts to water at the sight of his shaft and as you take in his scent. Giving him a smile as you lean down, he watches as you plant soft kisses over the head, slipping your tongue out just a little so you can give kitten licks over the slit. The sight of him staring you in awe, at his breath hitching at the warm touch, is pushing you to keep on going - and perhaps play with him a little more.

After leaving another soft - and a bit longer - kiss over the head, you start trailing soft kisses all the way down the length. Keeping your eyes on him to watch his chest rising and falling as he tries his best to control his breath, you stop as you reach the base, taking your time to inhale his scent before dragging your tongue up the base until you reach back to its head. "Ah- fuck," he whimpers, letting his head falls back.

You take his reaction as a sign that you are doing a great job, so you repeat the whole thing a few more times without breaking eye contact, dragging your flattened tongue in slow pace on the underside of his length and swirling the tongue around the tip until he bucks upward. He becomes a mess, his jaw becomes slack while his body falls powerless on the bed. He keeps his eyes on you when you repeat your act for the third time. But this time as you reach the tip, you open your mouth and start wrapping your lips around the shaft, and move your head down.

"Hhhh- shit-" he hisses without looking away from the sight of you taking him into your mouth. You stop as the tip reaches the back of your tongue, and wrap your fingers around the rest of his length. You hollow your cheeks as you move your head up, sucking him all the way to the tip, and move back down to swallow nearly all of him. The teasing continues, earning desperate whimpers and pleas to escape his lips, and as the lust and pleasure are taking over you, you start bobbing your head at a quicker pace. Jungkook's hand moves to hold you at the back of your head, keeping you in place and helping you keep your pace.

Having your attention fully on pleasing Jungkook, you miss out on how the bed dips as Yoongi climbs back onto the bed to join you. He lets his presence known by groping on your ass cheeks, softly stroking at the red marks where he had planted his palm earlier, before dipping a finger into your still sensitive walls. A muffled moan escapes you, having your mouth filled with Jungkook's cock and his hand holding you in place. You move your hips as the finger reaches deep inside of you, trying to wiggle away but unable to when Yoongi firmly grips on your waist with his free hand. Another finger joins in as the result of you resisting.

Yoongi keeps stroking gently in and out of you, until the discomfort of having filled up by his fingers turns into pleasure, and you start riding them - while making sure that you're not missing a beat in sucking Jungkook's cock. "Do you want me inside you?" Yoongi whispers to you as he leans down until his bare chest meets your back. "Just nod your head, sweetheart. Let me know if you want me."

Already feeling high with everything that's going on, you wait for a few seconds before nodding your head slightly and letting out a whimper. Jungkook is almost lost in his bliss, his hand holding your head tightly, refusing to let go. Finally, Yoongi pulls his fingers out of you and replace it with his rigid shaft, thrusting inside your walls almost too easily since it's already drenched with your arousal and previous release.

You have never experienced something like this, being filled completely from front to back, that your head starts spiralling instantly with intense pleasure. Yoongi moves slowly at first, until he is completely buried inside you to the hilt, and he starts adding pace. You gasp at the first hard thrust, allowing Jungkook to reach deeper into your throat as he bucks upward.

You are left with no other choice but to let them take control of your body, Yoongi's hard thrusts and fast pace pushing you forward onto Jungkook to allow him to fuck your throat as deep as you could let him. Soon everything seems to be moving in rhythm, and all you feel is the building pleasure - so intense that for a moment you believe you would black out the minute you reach your end.

Clenching the sheets once again to hold on, you can feel the pleasuring release surging through your body, your knees almost giving away from the intense spasms exploding in your core. You know how your snuggly walls are now clenching around Yoongi's cock inside you by the way he curses behind you.

Yet Jungkook is the first to cum.

He keeps bucking his hips, fucking your throat raw until his movements become sloppy, grazing his length clumsily over your teeth as he chases for his release. You can feel your jaw becoming painful, and the only reason you are not gagging at the pressure is the intense pleasure that is clouding every sense in your body. Suddenly he pushes you off of him with a loud pop, before wrapping his palm around his length to give a few strokes until a few strings of white cream comes shooting over his stomach. You watch him getting lost in his own pleasure for a moment, suddenly wanting to clean him off and curl on his side.

But Yoongi isn't done with you yet.

Yoongi places both hands on your hips, guiding your body to slide in the same rhythm as he roughly thrusts in and out of you in a quick pace. Pressure coiled deep within your heated core, tighter and tighter, until you just can't stand it anymore. You cry out in bliss, between the loud slapping sound of skin against skin as he continues to slap his hips against your body from behind. It's so carnal, and raw, but oh so fucking good. And then you just let yourself go with a loud mewl, calling out for his name.

Everything becomes still for a moment after, letting you to believe that you indeed black out at the intensity of your climax. The sound of Yoongi grunting behind you seems faint to you as he thrusts forward and deep, shooting his load inside of you. You can feel him slowing down, before pulling out of you carefully.

A pair of strong arms catches your body as you start to fall over the bed. "Take a deep breath, princess," he whispers to you softly while tucking your hair away from your face. You breathe in Jungkook's scent before you let your eyes opened, finding yourself being cradled in his arms.

"You did amazing, babe," he smiles to you, right before leaning down to kiss your lips ever so gently. Nudging his nose over yours, he lays you down carefully on the bed, right beside him. "Go to sleep. You deserve it."

You lean forward to kiss him again until you feel the bed dips as a sign that Yoongi is there to join you again. Turning your body around to face him, you met his eyes and his smile, and finds the wet cloth in his hand which he later uses to clean your body from the remnants of your release and his own. He tosses the cloth to Jungkook once he is done, so the other can use it to clean himself off, and leans to kiss your lips. He pulls away to let you take a deep breath, only to trail his kisses lower.

Still lost in bliss, everything aside the pleasant spasms within your sensitive sex that are just beginning to subside is still a blur. It takes moments before you finally regain control of your senses, yet the moment you feel the warmth of the lips that are still kissing on the skin of your neck - not even bothered by the sweat that is still soaking on your skin - and the warm breath coming from your back, you are overwhelmed at the state you are in. Still unable to make out any words, you raise your hand to brush away the moist hair that is covering Yoongi's face, and place your other palm over the hand that is now holding you around your waist from behind.

"We need sleep," you whisper to him, and Yoongi's face lights up as he smiles with fatigue. "Of course," he moves slightly on the bed to kiss the tip of your nose gently. "We'll hold you to sleep."

You nod your head, your eyes already drooping with sleep. But there is something still bothering you, enough to stop you from falling to sleep immediately despite how much your lethargic body is desperate to. Yoongi can easily catch on to your thoughts as he looks deep into your eyes. "We can talk about it in the morning. Neither of us is going anywhere. We'll be here when you wake up, don't you worry."

Smiling at him with relief, you tilt your head to the side to let Jungkook leave a goodnight kiss at the crook of your neck, before leaving a soft kiss at the corner of Yoongi's lips. It doesn't take long before the three of you falls deep to slumber, sweaty bodies intertwined together over your messy bed. You finally have the most decent sleep after so long without, and heart in ease knowing that you have more answers the moment you wake up in the morning.

➽ Author's Note:

Is this the end? No, it's not. As stated on the title, this is only the beginning. Flux will be a long series, but I won't be posting them in multiple chapters, but instead in short drabbles or perhaps a few short mini-series for longer events. What happens to them after this chapter and the progress of their relationship will be unfold through series of events told through those drabbles. I have no exact time on how or when I would be posting them, and they might also be posted not according to a set timeline.

I hope you enjoyed this series and will anticipate the upcoming chapters. You are welcome to ask any questions about this note.

Thank you so much for reading the series and for the continuous support. I would feel most grateful for any kind of appreciation sent through my ko-fi page: http://ko-fi.com/dailydoseofdia !^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.1K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
169K 3.2K 33
❝Idols fall in love too...right?❞ A Min Yoongi Fanfiction. ©Yeonwan [COMPLETED] Cover made by : @OceanOfAeiphaty
481K 28.9K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...