Soft.

By fiftyslays

When a high profile CEO, Zeke Ingram, clashes with the new boss in town, Naomi Cartier, it's clear that it's... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n | part 1
n i n e t e e n | part 2
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 1
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 2
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 3
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e | part 1
t h i r t y - o n e | part 2
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e | part 1
Updated Cast
t h i r t y - f i v e | part 2
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
Update.
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
Author's Note

t w e n t y - n i n e

50.4K 2.8K 3.7K
By fiftyslays

Excuse any mistakes

Seattle, Washington
2 weeks later

Remy knocked on Jeff's door, placing her hands inside of her pocket. It was a chilly and windy out, and she hoped that he was home. They found out that Jeff had took his name off Zeke's accounts just before the murders began. Since the murders have stopped recently, he was now back on the accounts.

Landon stood beside her, and took his turn knocking on the door. They could footsteps walking near the door as they took a couple of steps back. The door swung open, revealing Tamia, his wife.

Remy smiled softly at her while she and Landon held up their badges. "Hi, I'm Dr. Lotus and this is Special Agent Breaux. We're looking for Jeff Reynolds?"

"Umm, he just left for work." Tamia extended her hand. "I'm his wife, Tamia." They both shook it. "Is there something wrong?"

"We just wanted to ask him a few questions. May we come in?" Landon asked.

"Sure." Tamia stepped to the side, allowing them to walk in. She had the baby about two weeks ago and looked like she had already bounced back.

Remy looked around the large, and luxurious home in awe. "Beautiful home." She looked at Tamia.

Tamia smiled. "Thank you. We just really finished it about a year ago. Can I get you two anything? Coffee? Hot chocolate?"

"No, thank you."

She nodded her head, leading them into the living room. Remy and Landon took a seat on the couch across from her. Taking out a small pad, Remy crossed her leg over the other.

"You are so pretty." Tamia complimented.

Remy looked up at her and smiled softly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Tamia clasped her hands together, and placed them in her hand. "So, what can I help you with?"

"We're investigating a series of murders and many of the victims's have access to an account that has your husband's name on it. Are you familiar with any accounts that he has personally?" Remy asked.

Tamia shook her head. "No, not really. We have a joint account and whatever we have personally, is ours. I'm pretty sure some of those are work related."

"It is." Landon nodded. "So you wouldn't have any access to them would you?"

"No."

Remy wrote down a few notes and nodded her head. "About maybe a month ago, was Jeff acting strangely or behaving abnormally?" She glanced up at Tamia.

"Umm," Tamia hesitated. "Not from what I can remember. He's always been a workaholic so him missing time at home isn't new. He's been really good with that, though."

"Any unusual cuts and bruises?" Remy continued.

Landon noticed that Tamia covered her right hand, and shook her head. "No."

Remy thought that the 'no' was kind of forced, but kept jotting down notes. "Is Jeff an angry guy?"

She was about to start heating up with the questions. Remy wanted to put a little pressure on Tamia to see how she would react or how would she take it. She didn't get an immediate answer back so she looked up.

Tamia had spaced out causing Remy and Landon to glance at one another. "Mrs. Reynolds?" Landon called out.

She rubbed her neck, and sighed. "Sometimes he can be really, really mean. But, I doubt he would kill someone. Let alone multiple people."

"I don't know. Sometimes we think we know someone, but we actually don't. How long have you two been married?"

"Three years." Tamia have a half smile.

Remy observed her further, noticing how calm she was. She was almost too calm. Landon asked a series of question allowing her brain to work. Remy got up and looked around the living room, smiling at a few of their portraits together.

They looked really happy, but Remy have seen many of these cases before. What always seems isn't always is. She looked up on the wall to see the different degrees both carried.

Jeff had all of his in business of course, given that was his field. What intrigued Remy was the fact that Tamia was in the medical friend. She was an Orthopedic Surgeon to be exact.

Interesting.

"Medical student?" Remy looked at Tamia while pointing up at the line achievements.

"Yes. The hardest years of my life. I'm sure you would know about that Dr."

Remy nodded her head. "It wasn't hard for me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"What was your specialty?" Tamia asked.

"The brain." Remy kept it vague. "So, what do you operate on? Feet, ankles?" She continued.

Tamia nodded. "Most of the time."

"Interesting." Remy briefly glanced at Landon before writing down a note. Tamia cleared her throat nervously, but tried to play it off. "Did you work at all while pregnant? I see you must have a newborn."

"Umm, no not much. Jeff really didn't want me on my feet much since I do long shifts. So, he was the one pulling longer hours." Tamia explained.

"Business trips, all of that huh?" Landon looked at her.

"Yeah."

"Do you two share mutual friends?" Remy walked back over and sat back down on the couch.

"For the most part. Why?" Tamia got defensive causing Remy to slighly lean her head to the side.

"I'm just doing my job, Mrs. Reynolds." She smiled at her.

"Of course." Tamia said, realizing that she wasn't as calm anymore. It wasn't like her.

"Are you familiar with Zeke Ingram?"

Tamia stiffened a little at the mention of Zeke's name. Remy noticed it, of course. "Yes, I am. That's Jeff's best friend."

"But, he's obviously more to you?" Remy lifted her brow.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about." Tamia shook her head.

"Mrs. Reynolds, I think you should be a bit more transparent with us. We're only trying to help." Landon added.

Tamia looked at both Landon and Remy before sighing softly. She touched the bridge of her nose and ran her hand down her face. "Zeke and I were intimate before I even thought about seeing Jeff."

"So, you knew Zeke first?" Remy was now intrigued by this conversation, for two reasons.

"No, Jeff and I were always friends. He introduced us and I kind of figured that at the time that Jeff liked me more than a friend. But," She paused. "He's white and I was afraid about what my parents would think."

"Did Jeff ever find about you and Zeke?"

Tamia nodded slightly. "I think he has recently, I'm not sure. He doesn't even like me mentioning Zeke's name."

"Did Zeke have a thing for blondes?" Landon asked.

"Blonde white women were always his preference up until recently. He's dating a black woman now. Kind of threw Jeff off a little."

Remy stopped writing and looked up at Tamia, who stopped talking abruptly. Remy squinted her eyes at her. "Why would that throw Jeff off?"

"I don't know." She said nervously. "He didn't expect it I guess." She shrugged. "Look, I hope you both have everything you need. I'm sure my son will wake up for his feeding real soon."

Remy smiled a little to herself before closing her pad. The two of them got up as Tamia led them to the door. "Thank you for your time, Mrs. Reynolds. Have a good one."

"You two. Stay warm." Tamia called out as they walked out of the house.

"What are you thinking?" Landon asked as the two walked back to the truck.

"I'm thinking that we just found the partner." She responded once they were inside of the truck. She looked back at the house to see Tamia still standing there with the door open. A little smirk ran across Tamia's face as she closed it. "Or the mastermind behind it all."

"She was too sloppy to be the mastermind." Landon disagreed.

Remy shook her head. "Nah, she knew every word that she was saying. That's what you call grade A manipulation."

*********

           After a long day at the office, Zeke went for a run with Cato and took some new pictures. He just finalized a deal with Bose Headphones to be the official ear equipment with his phones. Kamari was also now the official sponsor since his contract with Apple had expired.

For Kamari, it was about making moves for his people. He wanted to be more involved in the black business world, whether it was creating his own, investing in them, or partnering up with the likes of Zeke Ingram.

       In return, Zeke would invest in Khari and Kamari's shoe brand: Roses. The Valentine family were now worth over $500B. They ran LA and now were making waves in Italy because of Iman. Zeke was trying to get like them. Investing and partnering with them would be a way to learn.

After his run, he went to his Penthouse to check on things. He really hadn't been back since the incident with Naomi. Truth be told, it didn't even feel like home. It was so empty and lacked life. He thoughts about turning it into a photography studio, something he's wanted since he could remember.

         Every picture that hung up on the wall was his own masterpiece. Cato trotted around, looking into every room like he was looking for something or someone. More than likely, he was looking for Nia. The two had become best friends over time.

"Nia isn't here buddy." He told Cato, who whimpered. "We're going back." Zeke chuckled to himself.

      He was waiting for two of his friends, Bryce and Keegan from Chicago to make it. They were moving to Seattle and Zeke was happy about that. His friendship with Jeff wasn't really a friendship so he really didn't have anyone here besides family.

Zeke took a seat on the couch, and turned on the television. Updates about Naomi's case had been the thing for the week. The Department of Justice took over the case from the State and were doing their own investigation.

        He was happy about it. Maybe things would
heat up and the officer would be arrested. On his end, the money he won from his civil suit went to the protestors who were thrown in jail. Like he promised. Maybe this year's Christmas would be a great one for them.

A knock sounded on the door causing Cato to run towards it and bark. Zeke got up and looked in the peep hole, seeing Keegan and Bryce on the other side of the threshold. He unlocked the door and opened it.

    "Zeke, my ma—" Bryce started to greet him, but Cato made him jump back. Cato barked at him causing him to hide behind Keegan. "Bruh, get ya mutt!" He yelled.

Zeke laughed at him. "He don't bite."

     "Like hell he don't!" Bryce yelled again.

"Bro, get off me." Keegan said, shrugging him off of his back. "Scary ass."

        Zeke ordered Cato to go into the back, and turned back to his boys. "Do I have to tie him up to a leash?" He smirked.

"Nah, nah." Bryce said, trying to play it cool. "He good."

    Zeke stepped back so they could come in. Keegan slapped hands with him, and hugged him briefly. Keegan was Zeke's line brother and closest confidant. Keegan was a freelance photographer which is why they grew so close.

Standing about 5'10 with a slim fit figure, Keegan Davis was extremely handsome. He was brownskinned with curly hair and a full beard. His eyes were a hazel brown. He wore braces, but he would soon ditch them because his teeth were perfect. That didn't hurt his panty dropping smile, though.

           He was the type of guy who cared about how he looked, appearance wise. Dressed in a dark blue sports coat and light blue trousers, Keegan had everything going for him. Although he was single, he didn't like the bachelor lifestyle and was looking for a wife.

Zeke closed the door behind him as he lead the men into the living room. "Shit is still the same." Bryce shook his head as he looked around the place.

      Bryce didn't attend the same college as Keegan and Zeke, but he was just a few hours away at Southern University. He was the tallest out of the three, standing about 6'4. His eyes were dark brown and he wore a low haircut that complemented his goatee. He was dark brown and used to be skinny before he joined the Marine Corp.

He'd just accepted a position at the Department of Defense. Bryce didn't see being a one woman man in his future. He enjoyed the single and bachelor life.

      "Well, I don't be here as often as I used to." Zeke said before plopping down on the couch.

"Aye, fuck 12." Keegan blurted out. "I hope you sue they ass twice for emotional distress."

      "You should." Bryce agreed. "Say you was traumatized after the fact."

"Y'all crazy." Zeke shook his head. He knew they were more than likely serious, though. "How was the flight?"

    "It was good." Bryce shook his head in disappointment.

"Why you mad it was good?" Zeke chuckled.

           "Cause I be wanting them to drag me off the plane or some shit. Like they do everybody else. Tryna get paid."

"Nigga was trying his best to get dragged off too." Keegan looked at Zeke.

            "You think they're going to drag your big ass off a plane Bryce?" Zeke asked. "Let's be real."

"Never know." Bryce shrugged.

       "So, where you been living at? You got a new place or something?" Keegan asked, getting up to go in the kitchen.

"With my girlfriend." Zeke said simply. Keegan paused from opening the cold beer he'd just gotten from the refrigerator. Bryce side eyed him like he was lying. Zeke looked between them. "What?"

       "Bro don't tell me you moved in with Jessica flapjack ass?" Bryce squinted his eyes.

"What?" Zeke shook his head. "No. I ain't fucked with Jessica in a minute."

          "Ok, let me rephrase it. I know you ain't moved in with no Becky's." Keegan said before popping the top open.

Zeke laughed a little bit. Keegan and Bryce never liked his old obsession with white women. But, they dealt with it because Zeke is like their brother. They always wanted him to find a black woman or at least just date some.

         "Nah, no Becky's." Zeke looked at them.

"Oh shit." Bryce sat up straight. "It's that fine ass girl that was in the car with you during the police incident huh? Boy I wanted to fuck his ass up so bad."

      "Is it?" Keegan tapped Zeke's knee.

For some reason, all Zeke could do was smile like a damn high schooler. He was blushing, too. "Awwww shit!!!" Bryce jumped up. "My nigga Zeke done got him a black Queen!"

         "My bro been delivert." Keegan stated dramatically, wiping his eyes.

"Okay, okay. Chill out." He waved them off. "But, yeah it's her. I haven't moved in, but I been looking after her while she recover."

       "That's wassup, forreal. I wanna meet her fine ass." Bryce looked at him with a serious face. Zeke squinted his eyes. "I mean.. you know what I mean. I just want to ask her if she want me to beat that nigga's ass. If she say yeah, it's over."

Zeke shook his head. "I doubt it."

       "Oh, she one of them bougie types huh? Where she from?" Bryce was intrigued.

"Houston."

      "Oh, don't let the bougie fool you my brother." Keegan shook his head before taking a couple of sips of his beer. "That's ratchet city. Sis got some ratchet in her. It'll come out soon."

"And don't you fucking lose it when she do." Bryce gritted through his teeth. "If she wanna beat a bitch up, let her beat a bitch up. Hopefully she start with Jessica."

           "She almost did, but I stopped her." Zeke scratched under his chin, and glanced at the tv.

"Next time, let her loose." Keegan shrugged and sat back.

       "Anyway, enough about me. What have y'all been up to? It's been a minute since we've talked." Zeke changed the subject.

"I stay calling you bro. You too busy for a regular civilian like me." Keegan looked at him.

    "Same here even though I just became a civilian again. No shade, Keegan." Bryce added.

"I'm busy man and I have a really demanding job." Zeke explained. "Y'all here now so it'll be better. I promise."

       "It's all good man. I know you be busy and what not. It's nothing but love this way." Keegan said, sitting his bottle on the table. "But, I was thinking we could partner up and open that photography studio we've been talking about for years."

Zeke nodded his head. "I've been thinking about it, too. We can work something out while you're here and get something going. Business plan, all of that."

      "I'm actually way ahead of you. I got all that in my bag. I just need a believer." Keegan replied.

"You know I'm a believer in you."

        "I believe in y'all too. That's a done deal." Bryce said confidently. "How are the women here though? Average, above average?"

"Mm, probably need to go to LA with Don." Zeke chuckled.

      "That's who I need to be with. I know Don be with a baddie every night. That nigga my role model."

"What you gon do when Don settle down?" Keegan asked.

      "Man, Don forever a pimp." Bryce snorted. "No woman gon tie him down. She gotta be Michelle Obama or something."

"Yea, Don may be a sugar daddy one day." Zeke added. "Sixty years old dating a twenty-one year old."

          "Sounds like the life to me." Bryce shrugged.

"So, y'all gonna ship the rest of your things here? I know some good people." Zeke said.

      "Yea, we'll get all that done. I wanna meet your girl, though. I feel like we gotta see if she right for you. Not saying she ain't, but still." Bryce got up. "Come on."

"You swear you somebody daddy." Keegan chuckled. "Fucking...noodle head."

      "You a lame ass nigga. That's why yo pops got Aids. Got all them bumps on his face and shit."

Keegan kissed his teeth as he and Zeke both got up. "Bro, my dad got skin cancer."

    "Oh shit." Bryce covered his mouth. "Bro, what the fuck? My bad. Why you ain't tell nobody?"

Keegan shrugged. "I mean it's not life threatening."

     "Oh, well these jokes gon' fly." Bryce shrugged, and opened the door.

"Come on Cato." Zeke called out.

     "Aye, aye. Leave yo ugly ass dog here." Bryce yelled.

"I hope Cato bite the shit outta his ass." Keegan mumbled under his breath. Zeke shook his head them two and put Cato on a leash before heading out the door.

********

               Pulling into Naomi's garage, Bryce looked out of the backdoor window and noticed a Aston Martin. "Oh shit, shorty got good taste."

"That's hers?" Keegan asked.

      "Yea, an early Christmas present." Zeke said casually.

Keegan and Bryce exchanged looks as Zeke killed the engine. "Nigga, you bought her that?" Keegan asked.

    "Yea?" Zeke seemed confused.

"Oh, she gotta be the baddest thing walking." Keegan got out of the car in a hurry and so did Bryce. Zeke followed behind them, and let Cato out. He trotted behind Zeke as Zeke made it to the door.

     Cato sniffed Bryce without his knowledge and licked his shoe. "Fucker, get back." Bryce gritted through his teeth. Cato growled at him causing him to jump.

"Cato gon fuck you up." Keegan chuckled.

Zeke put in the passcode to open the garage door and walked in. As they walked in, Zeke could hear Nia talking loudly, per usual. Christmas decorations were up all around the house with a Christmas tree in the formal family room and one in the informal family area.

   "Wait, she got a kid?" Bryce whispered.

"Yes." Zeke said, laying his keys on the counter. They followed behind him as he lead them to the living room. Nia was reciting the lines from Beauty and the Beast. "Nia Bia." He called out.

        Her head sharply turned in their direction and a big smile formed on her face. "ZeeZee!" She said happily, getting up and running to him.

Bryce and Keegan shared another look. "ZeeZee?" Keegan whispered.

      "They got cute nicknames and shit. He gone." Bryce whispered back.

Zeke scooped her up. "What are you doing?"

     "Watching Beauty and the Beast." She pointed at the flat screen on the wall. "Wanna watch wimme?"

"Not right now. Where's Mommy?"

            "In her office. Know what that means." She lifted her eyebrow. "Cha ching!"

"Oh, she's a little cutie." Keegan laughed and so did Bryce.

      Nia squinted her eyes at them before looking at Zeke. "Who them?"

Zeke let out a small laugh before turning towards Bryce and Keegan. "These are my friends, Bryce and Keegan."

          Nia looked over at them. "I'm Nia." She introduced herself. "Y'all not strangers right? Mommy said I can't talk to strangers."

"Your mom is a smart woman." Bryce said.

     "Duh." Nia blurted out.

"No she didn't." Bryce looked at Zeke, who just shrugged his shoulder.

    "Catooo." She cooed, getting down and rubbing the dog. "I missed you."

        A door opened and Naomi appeared from her office. She walked down the hall, hearing different voices so she wanted to know who was in her home. She'd just got done speaking Janelle about different business ventures, trying to see which would be best for the company going forward.

In four weeks, Naomi was doing really well in her recovery. She was about seventy-five percent healthy which was good. She hired one of the best physical therapists in Seattle and was well on her way.

     Naomi got around the house much better than before and was able to take Nia to school on some days, not everyday. She even started back working a little from home. One of the hurdles was the headaches she was getting recently. It let her know whether she was doing too much.

As she appeared in the living room, she noticed two unfamiliar men with Zeke while Nia was playing with Cato. The overprotective nature in her wanted to cuss him out for having them around her when she didn't know them. But, she trusted that they were good people if they were with him.

      "Babe, who do you have in my home?" She joked.

Zeke turned around and looked at her playful eyes. The tights she was wearing displayed her hips and ass that spread over the last few weeks. Due to her eating and not moving around as much, she gained some weight. But, it was good weight in Zeke's eyes. 

       She wore a crop top hoodie that read Black Women First and thick socks to keep her feet warm. Her hair was up in a neat bun and she applied just a little makeup. Bryce's mouth was opened wide and Keegan had dreamy eyes.

   "Your company is creeping me out." She walked over to where they were standing. Zeke looked at them and kissed his teeth.

"Really?" He looked at Keegan then at Bryce.

      "I'm sorry, but she even finer in person." Bryce shook his head. "You lucky as hell."

"Nia, take Cato and go and finish your movie." Naomi said causing Nia to nod and lead Cato into the living room.

        "Are we still gonna make them cookies?" Nia looked up at Naomi before going back to sit down.

"Yeah baby. Let me meet ZeeZee's friends and we can start afterwards."

     Nia nodded happily and skipped back to her seat. Naomi turned back to Zeke, and smiled a little. "Naomi, these are my friends Bryce and Keegan."

She looked at them and chuckled to herself, they were still staring. "Guys, I'm really flattered, but you are starting to creep me out." She said.

      Keegan snapped out of it and Bryce looked away. "My bad. Forgive me, you're just so beautiful. I'm Keegan." He extended his hand.

"Thank you and nice to meet you. If I remember correctly, you're his line brother? Right?"

        "Yep. Are you Greek? You look like you hold up the pinky." Keegan pondered.

"Uh, no." Naomi shook her head. "1913."

         "Oh shit. She a Delta woman, too?" Bryce looked at Zeke then back at Naomi. "I'll marry you if he don't."

Naomi nodded. "And you must be Bryce."

     "The one and only." Bryce stuck his tongue out. "Better watch out Zeke."

"Hey, hey. Stop trying to shoot your shot with my woman." Zeke told Bryce.

          "He's funny." Naomi looked at Zeke. "Now, do I get a greeting from you or?"

"I can't give you the greeting I want because I have my two knucklehead friends right here." Zeke bit his lip.

      "Since when has that stopped you?" She smirked.

"Oh, they some freaks." Keegan blurted out.

       Zeke tried to hold in his laugh. "See?"

Naomi let out a laugh and nodded. "I see." She pulled him close by his shirt and kissed his lips. "I also see that you have these grey sweatpants on." She whispered into his ear.

      "I went running."

"So?" She looked at him, letting go of his shirt. "If I can't have it right now, I don't want to see it. So I damn sure don't want anybody else to get a peek."

    Zeke smiled a little bit and nodded his head. "Yes ma'am."

"Good." She batted her eyelashes before leaning into him and turning her attention back to his friends. "So, what is it that you guys do?"

        "I'm a Photographer." Keegan said.

"And I was in the Marines, but I didn't enlist again. I got a position at the Department of Defense here." Bryce added.

     "Oh, wow. That's great." Naomi nodded, impressed. "Are you as good as Zeke with the camera?" She looked at Keegan.

"Better, actually." Keegan shrugged.

      "Stop." Zeke shook his head. "Don't be like Bryce and start lying to impress women."

Keegan held up his hand in defense. "I'll show her my photo album and she can compare it to yours. My work speaks for itself."

     "Friendly competition." Naomi shrugged. "Always good to have. Makes you better."

Bryce sniffed. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you cooking?"

          "Catfish and spaghetti. Did you want to stay for dinner Bryce?" She smirked.

"Wow, she knows me already." Bryce looked at Zeke. "I haven't had a good homecooked meal in a long time, Naomi. I would love to."

       "A true southern girl." Keegan hit Zeke's shoulder. "You hit the lottery."

"Well, I'll go finish cooking. Nia wants to make cookies so y'all can have the tv." She looked at Zeke. "Can we talk?"

    Zeke nodded his head. "Yeah, sure." He followed behind her to the kitchen and when they were out of sight, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hopped on him. He caught her as she placed her legs around him. "Are you crazy? You can't be doing that." He looked at her.

"I just wanted to congratulate you and I couldn't do it in front of them." She leaned in and kissed him, hungrily and passionately. Zeke knew that she had been feeling better than in recent weeks because she was more aggressive. She wanted to have sex, but he wanted to make sure that she was 100% healthy.

       The kiss obliterated every thought. For the first time in forever Zeke's mind was locked into the present. The worries of the day evaporated. She pulled away slowly and placed her forehead on his. "I need to do deals more often." Zeke joked.

Naomi smiled against him, and pecked his lips again. "Just wait until I'm healthy." She slowly slid down off of him and squatted down.

   "What you doing?" He whispered. She bit her lip in a tease and held a playful look in her eyes as she reached to slide down his sweatpants. Once he realized what she was doing, he pulled her up and she laughed hard like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Mm. Would've been a good test to see if you could keep quiet." She winked and pulled away from him to go finish cooking. "Go handle that." She giggled.

         Zeke looked at her in shock before looking down at his print.

Ah, damn.

Naomi almost back to 100%. Fisk finna get some charges against him? Tamia the mastermind behind it all? Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
1.8M 56.7K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
34.4K 760 25
Naomi Moreno and William Luther, too different souls with two different personalities. He's cruel, She's sweet. He's arrogant, She's modest. He's...
355K 11.2K 46
Book 2 of The Sampson's Legacy CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE! It was his turn. It was his time to take on the family corporation. To sit behind the sa...