Dan Howell Imagines {REQUESTS...

By DrummerDaddyAsh

Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual ! More

Meet & Greet
You Are Sick
The Clumsy Boy
On Your Period
Smut
Phil Takes Care Of Your Child
The Announcement
Dark Dan
He Proposes; requested by claireisanerd
Youtuber Love; requested by MusicLoverOtaku1
You Go Into Labor
He Catches You Cutting
Bully and the Nerd
Horny But Pregnant
You're Pregnant, Dan Doesn't Know
Just One More..
The Whisper Challenge!; requested by VictoriaKitchen
Deaf Girl
Enemies; requested by loveforher
Your Majesty (pt. 1)
Your Majesty (pt. 2)
Jawbreaker
He Hits You
He Hits You (pt. 2)
:)
Mr Howell
Jealousy
Self-Hate
Massage?
Under Arrest
Daddy
Love Bites
Private Dance
Private Dance (pt. 2)
Break-up
Dunkirk
Criminal
Safe Word
Baby Makin'
Baby Makin' (pt. 2)
You Caught Him
Trench Coat
"I Hate You" Sex
High On Your Love; requested by shay_trash
Mom's Boyfriend
Mile High Club; requested by omgiannaa
Deaf Boy
"I'm Okay"
Phan x Reader; requested by Marisa_2002
Meant To Be Yours; requested by Michaelismybae04
Roadtrip; resquested by _TotallyNotLia_
Roadtrip (pt. 2)
Morning
Makeba
Leather Belt
Tumblr Tag
Baby Blue Piano
Overprotective; requested by HowellsLittleMonster
Kid Walks In
Accent
Writers Block
New Boy; requested by Samaranjbear2003
Famous; requested by Phanslefteyelash
Breakdown; requested by umhibro
Partners in Crime; requested by LittlePrincesss
Famous (pt. 2)
One Night Stand
Twins!
First Christmas; requested by DanosaurRules101
Hi y'all
Sweet Spot; requested by deadly_koala
Valentines Day; requested by DanFan101
Coffee-Shop Girl
Please Don't Go
Blurb: Choking
Blurb: Kissing
Cigarettes & Nightmares; requested by Phanslefteyelash
Goodbye Note
Blurb: First Impression
Cock-Blocked By Dog
After The Baby
A/N
Ghost Of You
Check it out!
Blurb: Sleeping Together

Insecurites; requested by loveforher

1.5K 20 2
By DrummerDaddyAsh

*smut*

Dan and I have been dating for sometime now. Close to 3 months? Maybe 4? Well however long we've been, I love him dearly.

"Hey, Dan?" I asked while laying on his bed, watching him edit his new YouTube video. "Yeah?" He asked without turning around. "Remember how you asked me out?" Asking him, I was trying to make conversation with him because I was super bored.

He spinned around in his chair, "I asked you to dance at our senior prom, after the song was over, we went to get drinks until I got the courage to kiss you." He smiled at me, I smiled back.

He went back to editing, leaving me all alone. I let out a huge sigh. He must of heard me when he said, "I'm almost done, we can cuddle then."

Ugh, cuddling. Don't get me wrong, I love to do it but that's just all we do. As you can probably tell, he's a virgin and I'm not. I've tried to ask him about it, but he always shot the idea down.

"Done!" He said in a cheerful way, "woohoo!" I lifted up my arms trying to cheer. He jumped on his bed, making me almost fall as he laid right beside me.

He lied on his side, wrapping his arm around me. Leaning in to kiss, as I leaned towards him. I wanted to talk about sex but I didn't want to ruin this.

Things were getting intense. I pushed him so he was flat of his back while I smoothly got on top of him. My legs straddling at his sides as I deepened the kiss by using my tongue. We fought for dominance but I won.

After kissing for awhile, I broke the kiss by kissing his jaw the down his neck, leaving hickeys. "W-what are you doing?" Dan asked, "nothing.." I switched to the other side. "My sweaters aren't going to cover those." He chuckled, I giggled "that's alright.. people will know your mine.." I lifted my head to kiss him again.

I didn't go back down, I took a deep breaths as I was trying to think of away to bring up the topic. "I know what you're trying to do." He looked up at me. "And what's that?" I cocked an eyebrow. "You wanna have sex with me," he said, "God, you know me so well." I giggled, the room became silent.

"Why, though?" I asked unexpectedly, "why what?" I sighed, "why don't you want to have sex with me? Are you even ready?" He shrugged. "I think I'm ready, I'm just afraid.." he rubbed his hands up and down my arms. "Of what, baby?" He got off from his back, making him sit up kind of straight. "I'm afraid once I take my clothes off.. you'll hate my body."

I always knew he had body issues, but I always thought he loved himself for who he is. "It's just me, and only me. I'll love your body just as much as you love me. I love you, don't ever forget it!" He looked away, having a half smile on his face. "I don't even know if I'll be good or if I'm doing it right.." he chuckled a bit. "I can always help you, or I can do all the work.. your choice, no pressure." I winked at him. But he shook his head. "If I'm going to have sex, I want to do it in the traditional way." I nodded.

"I want to do it. But I'm not aroused yet.." he said shyly. "There's nothing to be shy about. I can help you with your problem, even though it isn't the 'traditional' way." I air quoted.

I wanted to take his virginity away, the right way. Better then my first time. Mine was quick and awkward. It was after our high schools last homecoming football game before we graduated. It was under the bleachers. Let me just say, my back hurt for about a week and I didn't even come.

"C-could you talk and tell me what your doing?" He asked me, I could tell he's getting nervous. "Of course baby," I leaned in to kiss him on the nose. I cleared my throat and began to talk, "now, before we can get to the action - do you have a condom?" He nodded, "okay, get it out because trust me, once you start you don't want any interruptions."

His hands travelled to his bed stand, opening the drawer, he moved things around. Finally finding the condom, he dropped it. "It's okay, we can always go back to cuddling if this makes you uncomfortable." Dan shook his head, "no.. I want to do this." I nodded.

"I'm going to take your shirt off, okay?" He mumbled an okay. I lifted his shirt, he helped by take his arms out of sleeves. I had to take a moment to look at his torso, this is the first time I ever seen him shirtless. His stomach wasn't ripped with muscles but it was flat. His cheeks flushed with a shade of red.

"Don't be embarrassed.. now, I need you to lay back on your back because I'm going to kiss all over you." He listened, I scooted down his body a little bit, beginning at his chest. I took my time, I wanted him to feel loved. Leaving some hickeys, I travelled down to his abdomen. He tensed up as I used my nails.

Finally I got down to his black, skinny jeans. I sat up, looking at him. "I'm going to unhook your belt." I looked down, and began to loosen the belt before taking it off, setting it on the floor. "Lift your hips up, that's how we take off your pants." He lifted his hips, making it quick and easy.

As I looked, he was hard but not completely. "Take some clothes off too.." I giggled, "of course." I easily took the shirt off, his eyes went big. I slid off him, undoing my pants as the pooled to my ankles. I was in my red matching bra and panties set.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with a smirk while I pointed to the bulge in his boxers. He let out a breathy laugh. "Frustrated?" He said, raising his voice at the end to sound like a question. "That's totally normal, now your turn. Do you want my clothes off or yours?" He pointed towards me.

I slowly took my time on my panties, he groaned. As I stood up straight, the cold air hit the new exposed skin which made me shiver. My hands traveled behind my back to unclasp my bra. Leaving me fully naked.

"Oh my god.." he looked at me. He was trying to take his own boxers off. I giggled, "here, let me help." I straddled him again, pulling down his boxers as he helped with his hips. His erected cock hit my chest. "I barely touched you.. Condom please?" I asked.

He gave me the foil package. I used my teeth to open it, got the rubber out and slid it on him. He groaned as I touched him. "I can ride you or we can do missionary, your choice baby." My mouth watered when I looked at his cock, I wanted to take him but it wasn't today. "Missionary."

"We'll need to switch positions then, are you still ready?" He nodded, we easily switched, now he was the one straddling me. "I'm ready," he said leaning towards me, I reached for his member so I could place the tip in my entrance.

I let out a quiet moan when it found it. "You okay?" He asked worried, "I'm more than okay baby. Once your ready I need you to push with your hips, thrust slowly so I can adjust."

Seconds later he went in, I gasped, I waited to adjust, I was ready now. "G-go faster.." like it was the magic words, his thrusts quickened. I was moaning he was also moaning. I knew I probably wasn't going to come this time but I could always do it myself later.

His hands came to my breasts, playing with the nips with his fingers. The pit of my stomach was slowly approaching.. I knew he was close because he twitched. I used my fingers to rub my clit faster than ever. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," I repeated my high was coming. "I-I'm so close, Y/N." he tried to speak. "Me too, come whenever."

A little bit later he came first, then shortly I came second. "God I love you," he said plopping down beside when he threw away the condom. "Had fun?" I said somewhat sprawled out, taking deep breaths. "Best decision ever made." He laughed as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Soooo... about that mouth? Can you do stuff?" I couldn't help but laugh, "more than you could ever imagine." He smiled, "wanna try it now?" He said eagerly. "Once we rest up, I will."

Soon after that we began to kiss and slowly went down to other things..

---

Ugh didn't know how to end it but hope you enjoyed!

Meg x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.7K 44
After creating a YouTube channel one year ago, Baylee goes to Playlist Live and meets her two idols. Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (Ama...
18.4K 521 57
I write Dan and Phil imagines. I'll also do phan imagines, I write smut and request are open
483 8 29
If you wanna know what it's about. Read it. * Cover made by: Me
118 3 2
I get together with Dan.