TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears

2.7K 37 10
By MindlessMsPerez

*DAY 2 #1 Girl Tour…………………………….*

*Walter had told Keisha bout what went down yesterday and they both had to explain ray ray got a warning and Princeton got a beating for using Spanish to say various things!! :P they started off with school and as they were on their way for the next venue and concert! The guys wanted to be a ustream for fans! They were all there except ray! Because he was in his bunk talking with Tamara…………*

Prodigy: *goes to get ray ray because the fans were asking, goes to the bunk sees that ray ray and Tamara are about to kiss…* “hey ray ray!”

Ray Ray: *groans* “what prod? We were in the middle of something…….” *looking at him*

Tamara: “it‘s kl!! Imma go use the bathroom” *getting off the bunk and walking to the bathroom…………..*

Ray Ray: “baby wait! *sighs* yeas prodigy how can I help you” *frustarted*

Prdigy: “we are doing your ustream today remember and the fans are asking for you!!”

Ray Ray: “oh yeah! Ok well I‘ll go now that u interrupted!!” *getting off the bunk*

Prodigy: “ha ha sorry about that ray! Plus she‘s your girl u can always kiss her!!” *walking out the bunks with him!!*

Ray Ray: “ha yeah true prod thanks” *smiles they do the handshake thing…*

*then all 4 MB Members were on the ustream and watching the fans comments….. The ones in bold are MB talkin (speaking) the ones that aren’t in bold are ppl typin *

MB Ustream Comments: 

Princeton’sgil143: hi guys I love you!! How is the tour going!!

Prodigy’s Chicken: RAY RAY!! WHERE DID YOU GO?? WHERE WERE YOU?

RocRoyal’sWifey: I LOVE YOU MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!

Princeton: Princeton’sgil143 the tour is going great it is really fun!!

Roc Royal: RocRoyal’sWifey we love you too ;)

Ray Ray: ha ha hey guys yeah I was in my bunk….drawing yeah drawing! 

I<3Hersheys: hey guys who was that girl at ya’lls concert yesterday?? She was dope! I loved her voice!

Ray Ray: ha ha that was Tamara she’s on tour with us!! And she’s properly happy that u like her!!

M&MsandReceese: is she on the tour bus with you?? Can we see what she looks like??

Prodigy: sure! One sec *calls tamara* she’s coming!!

MybabybooRoc: ray ray I loooooooooooooooooove your smile!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Ray Ray: ha ha thanks MybabybooRoc!! *Tamara comes and goes in front of the camera* Tamara say sumthin! 

 Tamara: aye wassup guys how ya’ll doin? *smiling*  

I<3Hersheys: hi I love your voice and u can really dance u got a lot of talent!!  

Tamara: aww thanks! That means so much *smiles*  

RayRay’sMrs.Right: ray ray! Y u makin goo goo eyes at Tamara? She ain’t all that!   

Tamara: excuse me? *raising her eyebrows*  

RayRay’sMrs.Right: I’m just sayin ray is bare staring at you like you meant to be beautiful or something when u ain’t u are quite butters!!  

Tamara: nappy headed weave wearing girl say what? At least dis my real hair! *tensing holding in anger and watching as the boys are laughing because of what she said to the girl!*  

RayRay’sMrs.Right: excuse me! How dare u !! u are the one who can’t sing you sound like a dying cat and u can’t dance either u look like u havin a spazam !!or sumthin and u so ugly u make cows cry!  

Ray Ray: aye you listen! Now I know! You ain’t takin bout my girl in dat way cause if u are! *clenching his fists showing his anger*  

All of the fans: YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????? :O :O :O :O :O :O :O   

Ray Ray: dat’s right Tamara is my girlfriend! *putting his arm around tamara*  

I<3Hersheys: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is sooo cute I’m glad u 2 goin out u look cute together!! :D <3 <3 !! And as for you RayRay’sMrs.Right watch yourself girl! Tamara hasn’t done anything to you so leav her alone xox.  

RayRay’sMrs.Right: she did! Did u see what she said to me that‘s not the right behavior.  

I<3Hersheys: well u deserved that for being rude Tamara is beautiful!!! And crazy talented just like DJ Soundwave said yesterday!!  

MybabybooRoc: YEAH!!! TAMARA I LOVED YOU YESTERDAY AT MADISON SQUARE GARDENS!! U ROCKED GIRL! U MY ROLE MODEL!!  

Prodigy’s Chicken: YEAH GIRL!! DON’T LISTEN TO THAT GIRL SHE IS JUST JEL OF U!! U AND RAY RAY LOOK LIKE A GREAT COUPLE!!  

RocRoyal’sWifey: Tamara u rock!! I love u mindless behavior and I love you Tamara u a kl person and really pretty no wonder ray chose you xox. :D  

Tamara: thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much guys! I love the support! And I love you guys thanks for having my back ha ha ha u girls r tight xox.  

Princeton’sgil143: um Tamara can I tell you something!

Tamara: umm sure go for it sweetie! *smiling*  

Princeton’sgil143: I’ve had a pretty tuff life! So far and I left like giving up on the world when my uncle gave me tickets to see mb and a special guest at yesterday’s show! At first I thought It was diggy but it was you! And when I heard your voice when you sang who’s laughing now I could tell it came from your heart and that you have had a hard life your voice and to see who far u have gotten had really inspired me a lot I’m not the best looking person but when u sang and dunno if u remembered u touched my hand yesterday and it made me feel important and beautiful! I love you and I’m your number 1 fan I love you and will always be on your side xox. And I no u only just became famous but to even meet and mindless behavior would truly give my life a great meaning before….. Nevermind but it would mean the world if I ever met you xox  (after that the girl signed off and then MB had to sign off too..............................................)

 *after reading that Tamara was in tears and plus was going to reply but the girl had gone offline and plus mindless behavior had to go and they said bye to the other fans and signed off … Tamara got up and sat on the sofa with slow tears dripping and falling down her light pink cheeks……*

Ray Ray: “baby!” *goes to her pulls her on his lap cuddling her*

Tamara: *crying in his chest, prod and roc are there rubbing her back* “I know that girl!! And…………”

6 comments to contniue love my fans xoxox...................................................... <3 <3 <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 316 60
Dear God, I am only what You made me, And I appreciate everything that you gave me. But like, I don't wanna do it no more. Sort of lost sight of what...
52.9K 393 38
this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being attact by crazy mad fans and this contains...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
4.3K 283 60
FOLLOW ME FIRST Share Vote Comment Hey everyone this is my story called Mindless Behavior #1 Girls so here the cast for my new story hope yall lik...