i just need you here.

By lovelycodyfan

"Can you be loved, without loving yourself? Can people trust you without you trusting yourself? Can you live... More

chapter 1
chapter 1.2
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 3
chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 4
broken hearted?
Broken Hearted? (Continue)
the pain in life.
the pain in life (continue)
chapter 5
chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.2
The end

Chapter 2.1

323 3 2
By lovelycodyfan

I felt like throwing up, but I kept on walking. I was only one step from her door, I took a deep sigh and I stuck my arm out. I reached the doorknob and slowly turned it, IEEEK the door went open. I saw my mom laying on her bed with some gossip magazine.

What do you want? She asked and gave me a dirty look.

Do you know where my purse is? I said as softly as possible.

What? It wasn’t a surprise she couldn’t understand me, I tried very hard to talk as softly as possible.

I took a sigh again.

Do you know where my purse is? I said with my normal voice, but I was too afraid to watch so I didn’t know how she would react.

No I have no idea, and no I didn’t took it. Leave me alone will you! It was a little bit snappy, but it was so much better than I expected. Maybe she was sick.

I ok, than I will look again. I said and walked away, I still hadn’t looked at her. ‘

When I was back in my room  I almost cried, I was so scared for a fight. I had no idea what was wrong with her, but OMG I’m so relieved.

I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find it, luckily for me there wasn’t much in it. I walked to my closet and grabbed the box from the upper shelf, all my money was in that box. YES I was smart enough to put my debit card back in the box, fiew I’m saved.

I grabbed my debit card and putted in my bag.

I ran down stairs and made myself ready to leave.

BYE MOM! I screamed. I was still overwhelmed, this was a good day for her I guess. 

Emma and her dad were already waiting for me in the car, I walked over to the car with a big smile.

What’s wrong with you? Emma asked

Nothing. I said and turned to Emma’s dad.

Hi David! I said still smiling brightly.

Hi Lil, everything ok?

Yes, everything is fine.

CAN WE JUST LEAVE? Emma said with her angry face. She knew that if me and David once started talking we could go on for hours. I’m pretty sure that’s because he took over the dad role, that meant so much to him.

After 15 minutes of talking and riding we were at the beach.

The sun was even brighter on the beach, I could hear the seagulls in the car and the water was so blue today. It was a perfect day.

We took or surfboards and started walking to the changing rooms, we putted on our swimsuits.

I was already finished but Emma was taking her time I guess.

“I’m going to bring my stuff to Paul, ok?” Paul was the owner of the beach bar, he was a old man that acted like he was 20. He was the most incredible man I’ve ever met, he was so funny, he lived every day like it was the last (what was possible in his case) and he doesn’t give a f*ck about what other people think. It was a long time since I had seen the man, but I was pretty sure he would remember me. Sometimes I’m just unforgettable.

Hahahahahaha. I started laughing about myself very hard.

“What’s so funny beautiful?” I heard the Australian accent, and I stopped. I couldn’t do a thing I was frozen, you know when you hear something that has a heavy impact on you and you have no idea what to do. So I was still standing there, with no clue to turn around or just keep on walking.

“I am talking to you Lily.” So it was him, and he remembered my name. I slowly turned my head. Thinking about what face I should give Curdy. I went for the smile.

“Me, I’m very funny.” Seriously did I just said that, to the hot Australian guy that called me beautiful. I’m so doomed.

“Hahahaha, that’s a good thing.” He said with his beautiful smile.

I looked at him, he wore a light blue blouse and a dark jeans. He looked so good.

I know. I said to kill the silence.

“So you can laugh?”

“Of course I can.” I had hit my face to cover my mouth. I was in shock over what I had just said, and how I had said it. That was nothing like me, I’m not bitchy.

“You’re funny, I like that.” Wow and his flirt mode was on.

Ok. I said, clearly showing I wasn’t going to fell for that.

“So everything all right then?”

“Yes I’m fine.” I smiled at Curdy and started walking away.

“Oh no I’m not going to get ditched again.” The boy said and started walking besides me.

“Look Curdy” I said with my serious face.

“Hahahahahahahahahahah, it’s not Curdy it’s hahahah.” The boy couldn’t stop laughing, I stopped and looked at him.

Are you okay?

“Yes, look my name isn’t Curdy.” He had stopped laughing and looked kind of serious.

“So why would you lie to me?” I was kind of hurt, that he had lied to me for no reason.

“Wait what no, I didn’t lied. You misunderstood.”

“Huh what are you talking about?”

“My name is Curdy, C O D Y. “

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH you have got to be kidding me.” I couldn’t stop laughing, while it wasn’t that funny.

“Hahahha no I’m serious. I don’t lie.”

“I’m so sorry, I was totally convinced your name was Curdy.”

“ It’s okay, I get it a lot because of my accent.”

“Well I don’t want to ditch you Cody, but I have to bring my stuff to Paul. But if you didn’t had enough of me you can walk with me.”

“hahaha I will then”

I gave Cody a smile and we started walking.

“so why are you on the beach today Cody?

“I was hoping to find you.” He looked with a flirt face. All I could do was laugh.

“hahaha, well you did a good job I guess.”

“ Well some people told me I’m very good at finding things.”

“I have no problem with believing that.” We were already at the beach bar. I climbed the stairs and looked around. It hadn’t changed a bit. I opened the door and I smelled the musty air.

“Paul?” I yelled kind of desperate, cause there was no one. It was empty the beach bar was empty.

Then I saw the face if an old man coming out the kitchen door.

“Lilè, my sweet darling.” Paul always called me Lilè, it gave my name more drama he ones told me.

“Hi Paul” I walked towards the old man and gave him a hug. It felt so good, I had missed this so much. Paul was like a grandfather for me. That meant so much because I never had a grandfather. My mom’s dad walked away from her and grandma when my mom was just a baby. And my father’s parents died in a car accident when my dad was 15.

“Hi sir, I’m CODY.” He said with his best American accent.

“I may be old, but I’m not deaf kiddo” Paul looked at Cody and shook his hand.

“I wanted to make sure you understood my name, because sometimes I’m not very clear because of my accent”

I started laughing again, I can’t remember the last day I have laughed so much. Cody makes me feel good.

“I don’t get the fun of it.” Paul looked confused.

“You don’t have to.” I looked at Cody who was still laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 218 15
What would you tell your past self? That it should be more careful while stepping over those slippery rocks of the river? That it shouldn't accept t...
1.4K 76 23
I wish to be a butterfly. Free to do whatever I want. To fly where I wish. But I can't. I can't do this because of something that happened about thre...
96.5K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
28.3K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...