Claimed // MikaYuu

By _strawberrytae

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
21
22
Warning
23
24
25
26
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

7

7.6K 201 454
By _strawberrytae

I'll Make You Feel Better

*Mika's POV*

I scoop him up and place him in the tub. I get him a new set of clothes.

I strip down and slip into the bloody water with him. I wrap my arms around his frail and bony waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I murmur in his ear.

~

*Yuu's POV*

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in the same position I was in before. The bed. Except, I can't sit up this time.

I moan out in pain and a whimper escapes my lips. Tears well up in my eyes as I remember what happened. They stream down my cheeks and I'm immediately left with a burning feeling. I forgot my cheeks are messed up now. Or what I should say is my entire body, thanks to Mika.

Mika. I hate him so much. He's a monster! I can't believe I ever trusted him. Before I know it, a sob escapes my mouth. I'm completely and utterly broken from the inside out.

All of a sudden I hear footsteps and I dread them. Here comes more pain.

"Yuu-chan, you're awake." A soft voice says. "Oh no, you're crying..." The footsteps sound faster and then the monster himself sits down on the bed.

I turn away in disgust, but my whole body aches at the movement.

"Shhh, it's okay. Don't cry, it's going to be okay. The doctor is coming now, okay? He's going to fix you up. You'll be as good as new soon." Mika reaches out to touch me but I flinch and he withdraws his hand.

"M-Monster." I whisper.

"Please don't say that, Yuu. You tried to run away. I had to punish you."

I start to cry harder.

"No no, please Yuu. Don't cry!" He leans down and kisses my forehead. I flinch and he frowns. "I know it hurts, but it's going to get better." He whispers. "Please behave. Please."

I don't reply.

"Everything will be okay. Just relax and hold tight. He should be up soon."

I'm feeling too weak to argue with him. I've lost too much blood.

~

*Mika's POV*

Watching my Yuu-chan in pain breaks me, and the fact that I'm the cause of his pain hurts me even more.

I had cleaned up the place before he woke up, and I had cleaned up the blood with my mouth, and oh my. My princess has the most delicious and rare blood out of all the humans.

That's one of the things that makes him special.

All of a sudden, there's a knock at the door. I quickly get up and open it.

"Dr.Ryuenn. You're here." I say with a sigh of relief.

"Yes, I am. I hope I'm not late, your majesty."

"No no. You're right on time. Come on in." I step aside and let him in. He gasps when he sees Yuu.

"What happened to him?!"

"Uh...a lot." I lead him over to the bed. The poor boy is still crying. I sit down and he tries to inch away but he can't move. "Relax." I whisper to him. He whimpers.

I stroke his hair gently and turn to the doctor who's examining him with his spectacles. The small boy starts to shake at my touch. I frown.

"What do you think you can do?"

"I prescribe pain meds and a remedy of my choice. I will call the office to fix it up for you. It's all natural, barely anything in it. I always say that natural is better for the body, so my office will get to it right away for you, your majesty." I smile in relief.

"That's great. Thank you."

"No problem."

"So you don't think it's anything serious?"

"Oh it's serious alright. But my remedy will fix it after a couple weeks." I gulp. Weeks? Guilt eats away inside of me.

"Okay. When will it be done?"

"By Wednesday. All set to go, guaranteed."

"Alright, sounds good. Thanks so much Dr."

"My pleasure. See you soon."

He leaves and I close the door and lock it. I turn around to see a sobbing and trembling Yuu.

I walk over to him and sit down on the edge of the bed again. He tries to scoot away from me but he can't.

"You lost too much blood." I say softly. The boy starts crying harder. I bite my wrist and offer it to him. "You need to drink." He shakes his head quickly and then cries out in pain at the movement.

I frown.

"Careful, you're going to make it worse." I say. "Drink, come on." I shove my wrist towards his face. He whimpers.

"N-No." He weakly chokes out. I inch closer to him.

"I'm not giving you a choice. Drink, or else." The boy starts to cry and I suddenly feel even guiltier than before. "Please, Yuu. I'm only trying to help."

"No you're not!" He sobs. "Y-You h-hurt m-me!" I frown.

"I know, princess. And I'm sorry. I know you'll never forgive me for it, and that's okay. But please let me help you get better." I lean down and place a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth. He winces and pain and flinches in fear. I brush my lips over his and his heartbeat increases.

"If you don't," I start. "I'll just have to kiss you to make you feel better." The boy's skin pales. I start to lean in and then he sobs,

"No! Please. I'll drink! I'll drink!" I pull back and shove my wrist towards him. He cries as he grabs it and suck on it with his small mouth. He cringes and his face twists into disgust.

I finally pull back when I think he's had enough. He gags. I gently lift him up and place him on my lap, wrapping my arms around his delicate, bony, and injured body.

"Good boy." I say softly. He cries. "Shhh, Yuu-chan. Don't cry. It's all better now, okay? You're gonna get better." I rock him back and forth until he finally calms down.

"You hurt me!" He whimpers.

"I know. I said I was sorry. Do you want me to kiss you to make up?" I say with a smile.

"N-No!" He sobs. I stroke his hair.

"Relax, I'm not going to." Although I really want to. Have you seen your lips? They look like a piece of heaven to me. Nice pinky red and plump. Soft and beautiful. I really want to kiss them...so badly...

The boy is crying so hard and his lips look so beautiful. I can't help myself.

*WARNING: scenes of sensuality and slight sexuality. Thank you to my girl for editing in the sex, I love ya babe ;)*

I lean in, our lips brushing. I gently grace my teeth along his bottom lip. He's frozen in shock. I'm holding his body in place, not like he could run away. He's hurt too badly.

I kiss the corner of his mouth before trailing my lips to his, and finally pressing them against his.

It literally feels like heaven. The kiss is so sweet, so pure, so beautiful. I can't help myself. I start to moan and I bring my tongue into his. He's too weak to fight it, and my tongue explores his mouth.

I start to grind against him, feeling way too horny. I pull back and start to trail my kisses to his jawline, his neck, and his throat, where I leave love bites all over. My hands slip under his shirt and I try to be careful because he's bruised very badly there.

I trail my hands along him and then I lift his shirt off. The boy is sobbing and begging for me to stop, but I don't. I start to untie his sweatpants and lift them down.

I inhale at his boxers. He's so beautiful. He squirms under me as I start to kiss him again, stripping my shirt and pants off. I lean down to rub his member under his boxers, but he jolts back with all his strength. He cries out in pain afterwards.

"Stay still." I growl. He's crying so hard. "Calm down, babe." I say softer. He starts to shake as I rub his thighs. I place a kiss on the inside of both of them. "Have you ever done this before?" I ask gently. He quickly shakes his head and then winces in pain. I smile. Good, he hasn't. I'll be his first and his only person.

I start to pull his boxers down but I stop when he lets out a loud scream. I flinch and let go. He weakly reaches down and pulls his boxers up.

"Yuu-chan?" I whisper, leaning up, my hard member pressed against his stomach through my tight boxers.

He faints.

A.N. SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY GIRL! IF YOU'RE READING THIS I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YA AND TYSM FOR ADDING THE SMUT SCENE IN THERE ILY AHDIAHQIEHWB

please vote and comment! Love ya :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.2K 44
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
268K 7.2K 45
[Yandere Jujutsu Kaisen x Haku!Reader] "If you have nothing to live for, then why not live for me?" "Mochi~! Can I please see you with your mask off...
101K 1.1K 12
Your parents were government scientists working on a secret project of combining animal and human DNA in hopes of creating half-human, half-animal li...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...