Burn (Book 2 of The Fire Tril...

By Emrald2222

Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 2 "Pages so flammable they'll set the house on Fire." -Tasha... More

Dedication
Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.
Chapter 3: A vampire killer for hire
Chapter 4: What the hell is wrong with me?
Chapter 5: WereCat
Chapter 6: This was going to be one hell of an explanation.
Chapter 7: "You screamed bloody murder because of a TV show?"
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'
Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'
Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?
Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"
Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"
Just Avoid This
Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'
Chapter 15: I did that for NOTHING!?
Chapter 16: Urban Survival Rule: Never annoy an armed man
Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.
A/N
Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.
BONUS CHAPTER! (Aubrey's Letter to her Mom)
Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD
Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.

453 35 4
By Emrald2222

UNEDITED- Feel freee to point out my mistakes

Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.

Recap

And when I was ready, I pulled down the white sheet a little more and then stared.

Because I knew what killed her.

Her neck was ripped open so horribly it looked like someone gnawed on her neck.

Oh shit.

Only one thing could rip out a throat like that, and I knew exactly what it was: A vampire.
----
I stared at her neck.

Shit.

I knelt down to the body and inhaled in.

My worst fears were set aside. It wasn't Kelsey or Lea.

Thank God.

This was a foreign vamp.

What the hell are they doing here? Why the hell would anyone in their right mind move to this small ass town?

Why not move to a big town where bodies would pass unnoticed?

Anyone in their right mind would know not to move to a small town like this. Anyone sensible anyways.

Well if they're ripping people's necks out like this they can't be to sensible.

Why does this have to happen here?

In my town?

"God damn it!" I yell hitting the metal table hard enough with my hand to leave a fist-shaped dent.

Oops.

Why the hell do these bastards have to show up here.

When I get my hands on them-

"What are you doing in here?"

Wonderful.

I duck my head down letting my hair cover my face.

"Umm.. Sorry," I say trying to think of an excuse, "I got lost."

Nice one.

Totally believable.

I mentally hit myself in the face and then I dash out of the room. Leaving the confused blonde behind.

I walk past the receptionist again and try giving her a smile. Though my smile probably resembles one of a serial killer.

Oh to hell with it.

I walk outside.

I look at my car and internally swear.

Why did I bring my damn car?

I can just run home.

In my other form, that is.

Do I leave my car here and run home? Or, do I do the mature responsible thing and take my car?

There is only one way to make a decision like this.

Eenie meenie miny Moe. Catch a tiger by its toe. If it hollers let it go. Eenie meenie miny moe. My mother told me to pick the very best one and you are not it.

I followed my finger to where it was pointing.

To the car.

So if the car is not it...

"Hello woods," I said lowly under my breath.

I shrugged my shoulders, and guessed if it was a bad decision, then it was fate's fault.

Not mine.

I run toward the woods.

Once I am past the clearing and thick into the woods, I start taking my clothes off.

No, Twilight has it all wrong. You are not going to be able to transform into an animal and still have your clothes on when you come out of it.

Hello? Breaking bones? Shifting from one form to another?

Yeah, sure, you may have clothes but they'll be in a shredded heap when you transform back.

I took off my jeans and then took off my sports bra.

No I don't wear regular bras.

I found out a long time ago they weren't useful for shit.

And if you move to much or have to make a sudden change, you risk breaking the clasp and having all your junk spill out.

And when I'm confronting killers I don't exactly want their gaze to be glued to my chest.

I may be okay around my friends naked- trust me we are close- but I don't want some serial killer seeing my breasts.

Thank you very much.

I pull down my panties and fold my clothes under a tree.

I'll just get them when I get my car.

And usually if I don't put them a few feet away and under something they somehow get flung into the trees.

I don't understand it either.

But at least I have come to terms with my wolf.

We weren't really on good terms.

That is until I got kidnapped by an asshole about 6 months ago. I had to cooperate with my wolf until I was able to get out.

And don't think just because I refer to that part of me as 'my wolf' that it isn't me.

It is me.

Just the animalistic part.

And I also came to terms with my wolf for another reason.

Maya.

She is a sweet little 6 year old girl who was transformed into a werewolf by the bastards that caught me.

Her mother, Karen, is the woman who my friends and I currently live with.

I promised Karen that I would help her daughter come to terms with her wolf when she reached puberty.

And if puberty was around age ten then it gave me four years to be on better terms with my wolf.

Then I could help her.

And protect her from other bastards on the hunt for the female.

Okay I'll tell you the story.

Once upon a time, every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.

The End.

That's all I know.

Well that and the fact that, that story got shot to hell when those bastards experimented on Maya.

And damn if I wasn't going to help her.

Ok, now for the pain.

I got down on my hands and knees, and pictured my wolf.

I then thought of the pain, that came with transforming into one.

Shift.

I waited a few seconds when I felt the icy coolness spread up my spine.

I felt it settle in my lower back and then I felt it get hot.

Like a fire scorching on my mid-back.

I hissed in pain.

Then I felt my back rise up with a sickening crunch.

It took all of my willpower not to screech in pain.

I felt and saw my fingernails grow into claws as fur started shooting up from my skin.

I felt the bones in my hands and arms crunch into that of a wolves.

I felt my scapula moving further together and my legs bending inward becoming that of a wolves.

I then felt the searing agony in my jaw as my teeth grew and canines became larger.

I felt more fur sprout on my sweat covered body.

I laid down on the ground and felt as the fur grew more and more. And my nose shaping itself.

Then it stopped.

I lie down on the ground for a few more minutes panting in my wolf form.

Then when I finally had the strength to I got up on all fours.

I stretched my legs and my back, and then shook my body, letting the fur adjust better.

I padded my way to the tree and inhaled all the scents the woods had to give me.

I then let my jaw expand and my tongue roll out in a yawn.

I then ran further into the woods.

This is the only downside to being a secret werewolf hidden from everyone.

I cant play, chase, or hunt with anybody.

It sometimes gets really boring.

I ran further and let my tongue roll out to cool me off.

I came to the edge of a river and lapped a few swallows of cool river water.

This is also a bonus to where I live.

They don't put any pesticides in the river so its all just clear fresh water.

I rolled on my back into the shallow river and let the cool water seep into my fur to cool me down.

Wiggling on my back.

It was a very odd looking thing to do in wolf form.

Crkk.

I instantly stopped rolling in the water to listen.

What the hell was that?

Krrrrk.

There it is again.

I became as still as possible and inhaled through my nose.

Oh shit.

It was close.

And worse.

It was a-

"Hello there."

I jumped slightly in my wolf form and reared around to look behind me.

There stood a male vampire.

Shit.

I bared my teeth at him and let out a growl.

Letting him know he was on my territory without my permission.

He laughed at my threatening gesture.

I backed up on my back paws in a way that looked like I'd pounce on him in a second.

"Now there's no need for that," another voice drifted to my ears from close behind me.

I turned around and growled at the other male vampire.

I backed into the water more so I could see both of them.

"So who are you?" The vampire I first saw asked me.

I stood there and looked at him.

The vampire gave me a look and said, "We know there isn't a pack within ten miles of this place and here we see you. What pack are you from?"

I shook my head in a way that said 'No'.

The vamps gave me confused looks and then the second vampire said, "Shift, and talk to us."

I shook my head 'No' faster this time.

The vamps gave me a confused look.

"Surely you want to know what we are doing here," The first vamp said.

Not curious enough to change back that's for damn sure.

"And why we killed those girls," the second vampire said.

I turned and growled fiercely at him.

"Oh, good, so you do know about that. Very well," the first vampire said clasping his hands together.

"Let me introduce ourselves," the second vampire said, " my names is John White and that is my brother Henry White. Now that we have introduced ourselves we would like to know your name, Sir."

Sir?

Great they think I'm a guy.

Fabulous.

I growled again at him.

"Sir. you are in no shape to launch threats at us. You are in fact a lone wolf, a Rogue," the first vampire- Henry- said.

"Indeed," the second vampire-John- agreed.

The only thing I have now is the element of surprise.

I walked firther into the river and into a cave.

The vampires started to come ion but I growled at them before they could make their way in.

I heard the vamps sigh and they waited outside.

"Shy, for a wolf, I heard they were more open about nudity," John pointed out.

"Indeed, we also thought most travelled in packs and here we find a Rogue, though," Henry said.

I let myself return into a human form and let the bones crack into place.

I felt my teeth and hair recede and my bones crack back into place.

When I completed my transformation back into human, I lied down in the cool water to cool myself off.

"Sir?" I heard John ask questioningly from the outside of the cave.

I got up on my legs and walked shakily out toward the opening of the cave.

With my hair wet and tangled my body a sweaty and wet mess.

And completely nude.

I walked out of the cave to see the vampires turned around.

I then spoke softly, "Turn."

They then turned and took in the sight of me.

Hair tangled, a wet and sweaty mess, and both arms crossed firmly over my chest, leaving me lower areas exposed.

"How-" Henry began to say.

"Hello," I said cutting him off, "My name is Aubrey and I would love to know what the hell you are doing in my town."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go guys! That's Chapter 2!

Yeah anyways... How's life been?

I have poison ivy.

And I itch... So badly.

Anyways, tell me what you think of this chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

Message!

Follow!

Thanks for reading! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 3.2K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
822K 27K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
22.7K 1.3K 29
Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 1 "The Trilogy that set Fire to its own pages." -TrisPrior17 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Uned...
8.8K 561 60
Second Installation of The Wolf Series... Amelia sought out to find out the truth behind her sister's death. But the answer was a lot more complicate...