Burn (Book 2 of The Fire Tril...

By Emrald2222

Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 2 "Pages so flammable they'll set the house on Fire." -Tasha... More

Dedication
Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.
Chapter 3: A vampire killer for hire
Chapter 4: What the hell is wrong with me?
Chapter 5: WereCat
Chapter 6: This was going to be one hell of an explanation.
Chapter 7: "You screamed bloody murder because of a TV show?"
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'
Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'
Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?
Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"
Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"
Just Avoid This
Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'
Chapter 15: I did that for NOTHING!?
Chapter 16: Urban Survival Rule: Never annoy an armed man
Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.
A/N
Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.
BONUS CHAPTER! (Aubrey's Letter to her Mom)
Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD
Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.
Epilouge
Sequel

Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.

522 37 16
By Emrald2222

UNEDITED- Feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.

Being a junior in high school is such utter bullshit.

You have to deal with people! Like soooo unfair!

I can't complain to much. My old school was way worse.

But I'm seriously starting to think every schools the same.

Always the whores,always the sportys, always the rejected emos, always the over-rateds.

And I swear all the bathrooms smell like ass and perfume.

And your eyes burn in hallways from perfume.

I swear people like drown themselves with it.

And speaking of perfume......

I'm sitting three seats behind and I can smell perfume from Courtney Hale drifting back here and burning my eyes and nose.

Courtney Hale though is way to damn busy whispering to her friend behind her to notice my complete and utter pain.

Well not that she would care.

She is the daughter of the sheriff.

And worst......

Courtney Hale is a sporty. Yes God forbids a Sporty to talk to me an Other.

Oh, why yes, I fit into no group so me and my friends: Lea, Val, Rae, Nina, Tina, Kelsey, and Elizabeth are all just a bunch of weirdos.

Especially because we're all technically supposed to be sisters. Well adoptive sisters (Which makes people think of Twilight).

Even though we weren't ever adopted.

Me and all of my friends but Elizabeth go back.

We hunt people down and kill them.

So basically were vigilantes.

When I was kidnapped by some asshole who wanted me to produce female offspring I met Elizabeth.

Who was said asshole's daughter.

She wasn't aware what he was doing. So when she did, she helped me.

And that's how we became friends.

Oh hey did I mention we are all supernatural?

Sorry must have slipped my mind.

Nina, Tina, and Elizabeth are witches. Kelsey and Lea are vampires. Val and Rae are necromancers. And me I'm a werewolf.

The only female werewolf of this millineum to be exact.

Well I'm supposed to.

Before the assholes who took me they experimented on a sweet little 6 year old girl and bit her. Making her like me.

So when she reaches puberty she will change to.

"You didn't hear!?" I heard a squeal interrupt my thoughts.

Suddenly interested I listened in.

"No. What?" Courtney's friend asked.

"Well my mom told me that they're is some crazy on the loose! She says their necks are all torn out!"

"Ewwww that's gross," her friend said in disgust, "Where?"

"By the school," Courtney exclaimed.

"Yeah I bet its that new girls family. Nothing weird has happened until they show up."

"Oh you mean that girl behind us?! Oh what's her name Arrika or Avery?"

"No, It's Aubrey," Courtney said.

"Oh," her friend said.

"Yeah."

"So your mom thinks its her?"

"Oh, come on," Courtney tsked, "They're new, they're weird, they're all adopted, and my mom said the body was found near their property. Lets put 2 and 2 together here, Hope."

"Right," her friend, Hope, said with a curt nod.

"Should we really be sitting this close to her if she is a psycho killer?" Hope asked.

"I don't know but it's something about her... Something about her I just really don't like," Courtney said glancing at me out of her peripheral vision.

"Like what? The fact that your mom thinks she's a murderer," her friend snorted.

"No, Hope, I'm serious. Something about her gives me a weird vibe. It's weird, different, and I don't like it. It raises the hairs on my neck," Courtney told Hope seriously.

"Girl, what you need is a good quality trip to the mall," Hope said.

"You sure," Courtney said daring another glance at me.

"I'm sure."

Courtney sighed and finger combed her already straight and tangle free hair, "Yeah you're right maybe I should get off this topic. We will talk about it at lunch where all our girls can hear."

So... There talking about me.

Lovely.

But what the hell? Are there seriously people with their throats torn out.

The bell then rang for next period and I walked into the hall.

People's eyes came and met mine. The Group all gathered around me from their other classes.

We were all here and I noticed something.

Everyone in the hall stopped moving to look at us.

Not a single person wasn't moving.

They were all just staring in a creepy ass way.

Yeah something definetly was up, and Im going to go figure it out.

I turned to The Group and said lowly, "Guys I got to go check something out. Ill meet you guys back home."

"Does it have to do with why everyone is staring at us like we are ghosts?" Tina questioned me.

I nodded a yes.

"Go," she said and I obeyed walking down the stairs feeling every pair of peoples eyes on me.

If they weren't suspicious of me being a mass murder then they were definitely kind of weirded out when I went through the side door that we usually only use during fire drills.

I walked out and made my way into the woods that enveloped the school from all sides.

Pretty handy for me.

And didn't that Courtney girl say it was by the school.

I turned around and looked back at the school to see just about every kid of our grade stacked against the window trying to see if they could see anything.

Good Lord. Don't they have class?

I walked deeper into the woods and stopped.

I breathed in through my nose searching for blood. Hoping that it was just some stupid rumor.

I picked up the smell of trees, grass, people, mud, animals.

Then I smelled it.

Blood.

Oh Hell.

Please just be a animal.

I followed my nose toward the blood.

Luckily this part of the woods hadn't been trampled through by humans.

Otherwise I would be down on my hands and knees smelling for it.

Yes, like a dog.

I said I was a wolf.

I came into a clearing and that was the first thing I saw.

Blood.

Everywhere.

Way to much for an animal.

A lot for a human.

I dropped to the ground and smelled the ground deeply.

Human.

Definitely human.

Bloody Hell.

I needed to check out the bodies.

And there was only one place in this one man and his one dog town to put a body.

The local hospital.

***************************************

I arrived at the hospital where it said,

'PHILOMATH HOSPITAL

PHILOMATH, BENTON COUNTY, OREGON'

I got out of my car and walked in. I went passed the receptionist who offered me a warm smile.

I returned her smile and walked down the hallway, which looked like I was going to the elevator, she returned to her computer and as she did so I made a sharp turn left heading to the morgue.

When I reached the morgue I peeped through the window to see if anyone was in there and found it, blissfully, empty.

I pushed the door open and immediately saw three bodies.

I went to the first one and looked at the face it was a girl teenager.

Probably around the same age as me.

I checked the other two who were both girl teenagers to.

I checked the tag hanging from the first girl's toe.

It said:

Name: Grace Kinstle

Height: 5'7

Weight: 130 lbs

Age: 17

Birth: 3/14/97

Good God.

The girl had blonde hair and high cheek bones.

I opened one eyelid up.

She also had green eyes.

I braced myself to look at her neck.

And when I was ready, I pulled down the white sheet a little more and then stared.

Because I knew what killed her.

Her neck was ripped open so horribly it looked like someone gnawed on her neck.

Oh shit.

God? WHy do you do this to me?

Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.

Only one thing could rip out a throat like that, and I knew exactly what it was: A vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's to Chapter 1!

This is the first chapter of this new book!

The picture is what I think Courtney Hale would look like!

What do you think?

Well let me know!

Vote!

Comment!

Message!

Follow!

Thanks for reading! ^u^

XOXO

~Morgan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.9K 21
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
831K 27.2K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
198K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
279 8 31
Well hello there. You have managed to stumble across my story. My name is irrelevant at this point in time especially just in the story description b...