W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

3

771 41 45
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"And... Done!" A 25-years-old man thought as he finished his painting. The man smiled and moved the painting outside with the rest of his paintings.

"Um excuse me young man?" The man turned around to see a customer. "I was wondering how much would be this painting?" The customer asked as she pointed to one of the man's paintings, a painting of a couple under a tree.

"Oh that would be 2 gold ma'm!" He replied, his voice filled with a British accent.

"2 gold!?" The customer asked. "This painting is one of the best paintings I've seen! This is much worth more than 2 gold!" She exclaimed.

The painter blushed. "Thank you ma'm but it's really just 2 gold."

The customer shook her head. "Non sense! I'm not paying this magnificent painting just 2 gold!" The customer gave the man 7 pieces of gold. "Here take it, I won't take no for an answer."

He took the money with shaking hands, "I-i... thank you so much Ma'm." He looked at the gold. "Yes! I can have dinner tonight." He muttered. Unlucky for him , the customer heard him.

"What?! You don't usually have dinner?!" She questioned. "Oh you poor boy! Don't you have a wife to take care of you? Or a mother?" She gasped. "Don't tell me you're an orphan."

The painter shook his head, his blue top hair swaying left to right, "I do have a mother," He lied. "She is just... sick and I usually skip dinner and give it to my mother instead."

"Oh." She said, "Well what a good son you are, I'll tell everyone about this shop so you can have more money so your mother can be healed already ok?"

He nodded. The customer soon left with the painting in hand.

The painter looked at the money and sighed.

"You were just off by 15 years lady."

_______

After few hours and night had fallen to the land, The painter locked his shop and started to walk his home.

While walking home, he couldn't help but feel like someone is watching him but every time he turned around, there was no one there.

As soon as he passed the fountain, he decided to turned around and saw a older man with a yellow bandana, standing in front of him. Surprised, the painter jumped and hit something from his back. He looked behind to see another man with a red bandana.

Before he was able to run, both of the bandana men grabbed him.

"Well well well..."

A man with a green bandana appeared. "If it ain't the little stupid painter..." The green bandana man said as he bring out a knife to point at the painter.

"What do you want?" The painter asked as he struggled with the other men.

"Well it has come to my attention that you have at least 15 gold on your pocket." The Green thief said. "And I was wondering..." he placed the knife on the painter's neck and traced it. "If you could give it to us."

"No way in bloody hell I'll give you my money thief!" The painter angrily said.

The thief chuckled, "That wasn't a question painter..." he pointed the tip of the knife to the painter's neck. "That was an order! Gimme the money and I'll make your death painless."

A normal person would be scared as fuck if they are found in this situation like this, most of the time they'll already give the money to the thieves but this painter wasn't scared, he was the exact opposite.

He was angry.

He was getting salty....

And at exact moment, something inside of him snapped.

"I said... I WONT GIVE YOU MY FUCKING MONEY!!!" And with the shout, the three bandana thieves were suddenly hit by a burst of water, soaking them pretty hard.

"What the fuck?" The green thief cursed as he looked at himself, "Where in hell this water came form?!"

"Boss!" The red thief said. "The painter is gone!"

"What?!" The thieves looked around and saw that painter was gone, all they saw was a pug running off.

"... what the fuck just happened?" All the thieves thought at the same time.

_______

The dog ran.

Ran so fast in his entire life.

Then he reached an ally, the dog looked left and right to see if any of the thieves followed him. Soon, he was able to calm down.

As he was calming down, the dog slowly transformed back to the painter! The only thing left was the dog ears and the tail.

'W-what was that...?' The painter thought to himself. When he yelled at the thieves, he didn't expect that he would shot them the water from the fountain! And to transformed dog! Much less a pug!

With a sighed of relief, he ran his fingers through his hair and felt the ears. 'HUH?!'

He looked at a puddle nearby and saw he still have the ears and the tail!

'Fuck! Why didn't the ears and the tail go away just like the rest?!"

Suddenly he heard laughter from above him.

He looked up to a hoodie man laughing at the edge of fire escapes.

"Dude did you see the reactions of the thieves?! They were like What the fuck when you hit them with water!" The painter heard the hoodie man said. "I was about to help you but man you destroyed them!"

Suddenly he felt his teeth sharpened. "Who are you?! A thief as well?!" He snarled.

The man just raised both of his hands. "Woah buddy! Don't get angry, I'm a friend."

"Likely story! Leave me alone weirdo!"

"Well ok," the man said as he stands up. "It's not like you want to know how did you do that and stuff." He slowly walked away.

The painter paused at the man's words. Is he telling the truth or...? "Wait! Do you know what am I and how I was able to transformed into a dog and hit them with water...?"

The man stopped and walked back. He smiled at the painter. "Yup. All I need is just one thing."

The painter thought, 'If he say money, I'm going to bloody kill him.'

"What's your name?" He asked.

''M-my name...?' "My name is Uni."

In a flash, the man wasn't there anymore and was in front of Uni, the painter, who jumped. The man removed his hood to reveal he has a camera face.

"Nice to meet you Uni. I'm Cory." Cory said with a smile.

And then he told Uni everything.

_______

Few days later, Cory waited for a while under a tree, just outside of the town he meet Uni in.

They had an agreement, that Uni will think about joining the team and after a few days, if he didn't show up when it's 3:00 pm, Uni isn't joining the Shred Heroes.

Cory looked at his watched and sighed. It was 3:00 pm.

He stopped leaning on the tree and started to walk away.

"HEY!!! WAIT FOR A BLOODY SECOND! CORRRRYYY!!!"

Cory stopped and turned around to see Uni, wearing a giraffe onesie, his round glasses, and a pug mask. He was carrying a backpack.

When Uni was able to catch up, he said with a grin. "You're not planing to find the others without me, are you?"

Cory laughed and shook Uni's hand. "Welcome to the team Bud."

That was how Uni become the first member of the team.

"Uh what are you wearing Uni?"

"I'm a pugiraffe Cory!"

"Uh what?"

"A pug and giraffe dumbass."

".... well then."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey hoes!

Btw, if you are interested on the currency in this fanfic, it's this:

1 iron= $1
32 iron= $10
1 gold= $10
1 diamond= $50
1 emerald= $100

Anyways, today I let my friend read my fanfic and they were wondering who is the Tim child in the first chapter and what are the ships.

Well first, The Tim guy is actually TimDotTV, one of Cory's friends if anyone doesn't remembers him.

And, second, the ships in this fanfic will be Jonshlie and Frozes

Cory and Uni isn't going to be in a relationship with each other for reasons that will come soon.

And hey, would you look at that. We reached a hundred K!

Thank you guys so much for this support so here have a sneak peek on what's going to happen this past few chapters

_______

"So I'm going to be like Wolverine now? Radical."

"You're The Jester!!"

"You were passed out when my son and I found you two, what happened to you two anyways?"

"I HEAR BIRDSSSSSS!!!"

"The whole team has assembled..... Can we now take that 2 weeks off?"

_______

Again thank you so much guys

See you all soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2M 489K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...