Now I Can See Your Pain { J-D...

By ghxstinthemirrxr

โŒTRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS WHOLE BOOKโŒ Jorel starts to notice his best friend acting very different. He isn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

142 9 6
By ghxstinthemirrxr

Aron's POV

"Aron....Aron wake up...." a voice murmured to me, causing me to slightly open my eyes.

I squinted at the light shining through a window.

I let my eyes adjust and sat up slightly.

Once I could see without squinting I looked around, finding myself in an unfamiliar room.

I felt someone trailing their hands up and down my back, making me shiver.

I looked over to see someone I never thought I'd see again.

Jeff Phillips.

Why the hell am I in his bed?

Oh shit....I must've gotten wasted last night after I got into thay fight with Jorel and stormed out of his apartment.

"what....what happened last night?... " I asked, my headache starting to get to me.

" well, I found you at the bar. You were drunk off your ass and it was pretty funny. Bartender told me he'd pay me $5 just to get you outta there since he saw that I knew you " Jeff said, chuckling.

"okay....but why am I in your bed instead of on the couch or something?" I questioned, raising a brow.

" I'm sure you can guess as to why on your own " he chuckled, getting out if his bed and slipping on some sweatpants.

My eyes went wide when I realized it.

"did we?...." I trailed off, chewing my lip.

" yup " he replied.

"...shit..... " I murmured.

" what?" he asked, plopping down next to me.

"....Jorel is gonna kill me.... " I muttered.

" why are you worried about him? From what you told me last night it seems like he's being an ass to you " Jeff said.

"I....I know....but.....he'll be so upset with me and the others will be disappointed with me and I just can't handle that.....not right now anyways.... " I mumbled.

" I noticed......You been okay lately?... " he asked.

"..No.....not really.... " I replied.

"...I'm sorry Ar....I know you've always struggled with a lot of shit....this time it seems worse though. I don't think I've ever seen you with so many scars before " he spoke.

He was the only one who really ever saw my scars back before he was kicked from HU because well....we used to be fuck buddies I guess you could call us.

I was desperate and in need to feel loved so at the time of didn't really faze me.

I guess it wasn't really the best decision but I can't really do anything about it because it's in the past.

"yeah.....I guess I've gotten a lot worse than I was a few years back.... " I murmured, biting my lip.

" ya know, if you don't want to face the guys and Jorel you can just stay here for awhile " Jeff offered.

"really?"

" yeah, I don't see a problem with it. "

" thanks I guess then "

" no problem "

He gave me a small smile.

I gave a slight smile in return but it quickly faded.

I heard my phone go off on the side table.

I picked it up, seeing multiple messages from Jorel and the others.

I gave a loud sigh.

" don't worry about them right now, c'mon how bout I go make some breakfast?" jeff said, taking my phone from me and putting it back on the side table.

" sure I guess " I murmured, getting out of his bed and slipping my boxers back on.

We both walked out to his kitchen.

I helped him a bit as he cooked like I used to after waking up at his place.

It was kind of nice reliving these memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 10 6
While on a camping trip, Jorel Decker (J-Dog), starts to establish very odd behaviors... only after the sun goes down.
885 56 15
[ #2 Second Book ] Aron got back into his old band without having a choice. Some of his former bandmates didn't want him back in the band because of...
347K 9.1K 20
BOOK #1 of 'Forever Collection': But why did he even listen to me when I told him not to talk to me? Why couldn't he have thought about the whole fr...
11.6K 367 41
What happens when the biggest fan gets the opportunity to join her favorite band on a tour? Will there be love? Will there be hate? Or maybe both? Fi...