Chapter 15

Aron's POV

"Aron....Aron wake up...." a voice murmured to me, causing me to slightly open my eyes.

I squinted at the light shining through a window.

I let my eyes adjust and sat up slightly.

Once I could see without squinting I looked around, finding myself in an unfamiliar room.

I felt someone trailing their hands up and down my back, making me shiver.

I looked over to see someone I never thought I'd see again.

Jeff Phillips.

Why the hell am I in his bed?

Oh shit....I must've gotten wasted last night after I got into thay fight with Jorel and stormed out of his apartment.

"what....what happened last night?... " I asked, my headache starting to get to me.

" well, I found you at the bar. You were drunk off your ass and it was pretty funny. Bartender told me he'd pay me $5 just to get you outta there since he saw that I knew you " Jeff said, chuckling.

"okay....but why am I in your bed instead of on the couch or something?" I questioned, raising a brow.

" I'm sure you can guess as to why on your own " he chuckled, getting out if his bed and slipping on some sweatpants.

My eyes went wide when I realized it.

"did we?...." I trailed off, chewing my lip.

" yup " he replied.

"...shit..... " I murmured.

" what?" he asked, plopping down next to me.

"....Jorel is gonna kill me.... " I muttered.

" why are you worried about him? From what you told me last night it seems like he's being an ass to you " Jeff said.

"I....I know....but.....he'll be so upset with me and the others will be disappointed with me and I just can't handle that.....not right now anyways.... " I mumbled.

" I noticed......You been okay lately?... " he asked.

"..No.....not really.... " I replied.

"...I'm sorry Ar....I know you've always struggled with a lot of shit....this time it seems worse though. I don't think I've ever seen you with so many scars before " he spoke.

He was the only one who really ever saw my scars back before he was kicked from HU because well....we used to be fuck buddies I guess you could call us.

I was desperate and in need to feel loved so at the time of didn't really faze me.

I guess it wasn't really the best decision but I can't really do anything about it because it's in the past.

"yeah.....I guess I've gotten a lot worse than I was a few years back.... " I murmured, biting my lip.

" ya know, if you don't want to face the guys and Jorel you can just stay here for awhile " Jeff offered.

"really?"

" yeah, I don't see a problem with it. "

" thanks I guess then "

" no problem "

He gave me a small smile.

I gave a slight smile in return but it quickly faded.

I heard my phone go off on the side table.

I picked it up, seeing multiple messages from Jorel and the others.

I gave a loud sigh.

" don't worry about them right now, c'mon how bout I go make some breakfast?" jeff said, taking my phone from me and putting it back on the side table.

" sure I guess " I murmured, getting out of his bed and slipping my boxers back on.

We both walked out to his kitchen.

I helped him a bit as he cooked like I used to after waking up at his place.

It was kind of nice reliving these memories.