Chapter 18

Aron's pov

I rushed out of the kitchen, a tray balanced on my hand and shoulder.

I made my way through the maze of tables, setting the orders in front of the person they corresponded with.

As I was walking back to the kitchen, Jeff walked into the bar.

He wasn't supposed to pick me up for another three hours so I was curious as to why he was here.

What I didn't expect was for Jorel and the guys to walk in a few minutes later.

"why the hell are they all here?" I muttered under my breath as I pushed the kitchen doors open.

I walked back out to see that they'd sat in my section...together.

Wow, I'm surprised they aren't St each others throats.

I hesitantly walked over, taking out my notepad and pen from my apron.

I approached the table, chewing on my lip anxiously.

" what can I get you gentlemen tonight?" I asked, looking at all of them.

" hey Aron, forgot you worked here homie " Dylan said, giving a smile.

"uh....yeah... " I murmured, clicking my pen repeatedly.

" we all just want some wings. ranch, barbeque, and spicy Buffalo will do for now. " Jordan said.

" sure...I can get that... " I mumbled, jotting down their orders and quickly rushing back to the kitchen so that I could avoid talking with them for now.

As I waited for the order to be finished I checked on my other tables, making sure they were satisfied.

Once it was finally done, I grabbed the basket of wings and all the sauces, placing them on a tray and taking it out to them.

I set the basket and sauces on the table without a word.

Once I was done I rushed back to the kitchen once more.

Jorel's POV

" did anyone else notice Aron seems a little skeptical about us being here?" I asked, raising my eyebrow as I looked at everyone else.

" he probably just didn't expect any of you to be here and me to be here this early " Jeff replied, taking a wing from the basket and setting it on a little plate.

" I guess so, maybe we should warn him next time " I suggested.

I watched as Aron walked out of the kitchen again, holding a tray of food and walking to one of the other tables.

" I'm gonna go up and get a drink " I murmured, hopping off my seat and heading to the bar.

I ordered a beer, taking my bottle and heading back to the table.

I couldn't help but watch Aron scurry around from table to table, avoiding ours as much as he could.

Eventually he did come to check on us because he had to.

"so....how is everything?" he asked.

"Great, it would just be a lot better if you stopped avoiding us " I said, looking at him.

"sorry....I just....I don't like having people I know at my job okay....it's awkward. " he murmured.

I knew that wasn't the case though but I decided not to bother him about it more.

The rest of the night pretty much the same.

All. Of us except for Jeff went home around ten.

He had to stay so he could take Aron home of course.

I have a few suspicions about those two though.

Somehow I feel like they're dating but I can't fully believe it.

I'll question Aron about it later though.

A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda shitty, it's just a filler chapter I guess. Idrk.