TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!

2.7K 39 9
By MindlessMsPerez

*a few hours later they arrived at their first show which was in New york at the Madison Square Gardens.. And everyone was ready but it was time and Tamara was first up and full of nerves………………*

Ray Ray: “babe! You ok?” *putting his hands around her waist*

Tamara: “yeah! But I‘m really really nervous!” *looking scared*

Ray Ray: “hey babe! I no it‘s just your first show you‘ll get use it! And love it ! Shake off the nerves k!” *smiles as Tamara nods they he kisses her on the lips, she kisses back and it lasts for like 10 seconds when Keisha called Tamara and Tamara pulled away*

Tamara: “wish me luck……………..” *smiling walkin away from him*

Ray Ray: “GOOD LUCK BABE!!” *smiling*

*the soon DJ Soundwave introduced Tamara on stage..*

DJSoundwave: “HEY YA‘LL HOW WE DOING TONIGHT *they all scream* ALL RIGHT GUYS I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YA‘LL BEFORE WE SEE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR *girls scream* I GOT A SPECIAL PERSON! WHO IS GOON PERFOM FOR YA‘LL SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE PLUS ACCOMPANING US ON TOUR SHE IS CRAZY TALENTED!! AND A VERY BEAUTIFL GIRL!! LOVE HER GIVE IT UP FOR TAMARA!!!!!!!!!! YA’LL” *crowd screams as Tamara walks on stage mainly guys..*

Tamara: “”ha hi guys how  ya’ll doin tonight? *people scream* “ite ok good good so imma sing for ya‘ll hope you like it! Sing along if ya‘ll know it!! Hit it DJ……..”

*Tamara sang 5 songs!! what they were…………………*

Nicki Minaj - Starships

JoJo Ft. Bow Wow - Baby It’s You

Chris Brown - Look At Me Now 

Drake - The Motto

Jessie J - Who’s Laughing Now

*then after Tamara had finished Mindless Behavior had come on and they did ALL their songs! Soon the concert ended and they guys made there way back to the tour bus…*

Ray Ray: *sitting on the couch while pulling Tamara on his lap* “see babe you did great!! Amazing I loved it!!” *kissing her on the cheek*

Tamara: “ha ha thanks” *cuddling him!!*

Prodigy: “Tamara! You were amazing!! You smashed it out there!!”

Tamara: “aww thanks prod!!” *smiling gets up to hug him!! And goes back on ray ray‘s lap!*

Prodigy: “ite well I‘m out guys! I‘m knackered!” *walking towards the bunks*

Ray Ray: “dude you just slept!” *laughing*

Prodigy: “yeah I no but I‘m still tired!!” *goes to his bunk*

Roc: “yeah guys imma shoot off too! Night! And Tamara u did great tonight!” *smiling at Tamara as he walked to his bunk*

Tamara: “thanks roc!” *roc goes to his bunk!*

Ray Ray: “prince what did u think of Tamara‘s performance?”

Princeton: *looks at her* “yeah! I‘m going bed!” *goes to his bunk…while ray ray glares at him…*

Tamara: “I..imma go get changed!” *gets off ray ray‘s lap and goes to get ready……*

Ray Ray: “baby..” *gets up, grabs her hand*

Tamara: “I‘m fine ray!” *pulls her arm back to herself and goes to the bathroom!!*

Ray Ray: *gets mad and storms towards the bunks! Grabs Princeton by his t-shirt and drags is out his bed!* “what the fuck it wrong with you ?”

Princeton: “dude lemmie go!” *trying to move ray ray‘s hand1 but ray ray has got really strong*

Ray Ray: “answer my question!” *pulling prince closer to 

him*

Prodigy: *gets out his bunk and stands before them* “aye aye! What‘s going on here” *tryna break them up*

Ray Ray: “ask the prick with the afro!” *looks at princeton*

Princeton: *laughs* “I didn‘t do anything!!” *smiling!*

Ray Ray: “I asked him does he have anything to  say about Tamara‘s perfo0rmance and he just walked away from her sayin he was going to bed!!” *gripping Princeton‘s shirt tighter*

Prodigy: “what! Princeton that was rude! Y u do that?” *looking at him*

Princeton: “look ok I never asked the girl or dude whatever to come on tour I didn‘t like her performance! And I don‘t even want her on this tour! Why can‘t she go back to her poor family in LA!” *smiles as he turns and sees Tamara standing there holding back tears she heard everything then she walked away so close to tears*

Ray Ray: “THAT IS IT!” *raises his hand bout to punch Princeton into next year*

Prodigy: “no ray!” *struggles but manages to get Princeton out of ray ray‘s grip just missing the punch*

Ray Ray: “what the fuck prod! I was about to golpearon a la mierda de este tio” (beat the crap out of this dude)

Prodigy: “I no! wait since3 when did u learn Spanish!?”

Ray Ray: “I learnt it for our French exam!!”

Princeton: “oh well you know Spanish huh? Get this!: me gusta tu novia tiene un buen culo enorme que me quiere exprimir!!” (i love your girlfriend she has a nice huge ass which i want to squeeze)

Ray Ray: “you bas….” *trying to get a him but pridgy is holding him back………*

Prodigy: “LOOK!! I don‘t know what the hell you said Princeton  but apologize now! So we can all go to bed!”

Princeton: “fine! Lamento que tu novia tiene un culo enorme que me gustaría tocar!” (i'm sorry your girlfriend has a huge ass which i would like tap)

Ray Ray: “why you fucking little.....!!” *manages to get past podigy and punch! Princeton In his stomach!*

*Princeton falls on the floor moaning clenching his stomach when walter comes in…………….*

Walter: “What! Is going on here?! Tell me now!!”

Princeton: “ray ray punched me in the stomach!” *holding his stomach as he gets up on his feet!*

Walter: “ray ray!” *turns to ray ray!*

Ray Ray: “he was dissin my girlfriend then tell me in Spanish what he would like to do to her!”

Walter: *him and prodigy raise their eyebrows* “p…Princeton! Please don‘t tell me you did that!”

Princeton: “hey not my fault ray ray has sexy chica con un gran culo” (girl with a big ass)

Ray Ray: “URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!” *trying to go for him again but walter is holding him back!* “WALTER LET MO GO AND BEAT THE SHIT POUTTA THIS Idiota afro cabeza!” (idiot afro head)

Princeton: “what! Tu madre es gorda y fea!” (your mother is fat and ugly) *wanting to fight but prodigy is holding him back!*

Walter: “ENOUGH OF THE SPANISH parar esto ahora!!! (stop this now) PRINCETON YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE! NOW WE WILL SORT THIS IN THW MORNING WHEN KEISHA!! WAKES UP!! *prince and ray frown* OH YEAH YA‘LL BETTER BE SCARED NOW ALL OF YOU GO TO SLEEP! PRINCETON GET TO YOUR BUNK!! Ray you and Tamara sleep on the couch!! Prod u go bed too!! Now move!!” *they all do as he said ray ray grabs his covers for him and Tamara!*

Princeton: “digale a su chica que me dio las buenas noche sexy

                    tell your girl i said good night sexy

*ray ray was about to go for Princeton when Walter got there first and slapped him on the arm and walked off leaving prince with an arm pain and ray ray went to the hang out area and prod went to sleep………………*

*with ray ray and Tamara……………………..*

Tamara: “I know what he was sayin ray!”

Ray Ray: “you do!” *pulling her on his lap as she cuddles her head in his chest*

Tamara: “mi parde is espanol!” *tryin to smile*

                 my dad is spanish

Ray Ray: “oh! Right! Forget that prick! And Princeton lets just go sleep babe! You did I great job 2day!” *kissing her head*

Tamara: “gracias! Papi! Nite x.” *falls asleep*

Ray Ray: “good nite mami! Xox.” *he falls asleep*

 .......................................................... (4 comments for more)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...
96.6K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
35.4K 317 45
We believe in pink. We believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. We believe in kissing, kissing a lot. We believe in being strong when everyt...
49.4K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...