Living With The Monroe Boys

By InNarniaMeek

Ciara "CiCi" Brown she had everything from loving parents to the greatest friend she has ever had and not to... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14-Monroe's P.O.V
Chaptere 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.A
Chapter 19.B
Chapter 19.C
Chapter 19.D The Funeral
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22-The Party
Authors Note #2
Chapter 23.-Anyones POV
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.-New Info
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.Jason P.O.V
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.She's Gone
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Authors Note 3-Your Ideas
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39-Guess what
Chapter 40. Blissful mornings?
Chapter 41. New arrival and summer camp?

Chapter 7.

30.3K 429 84
By InNarniaMeek

The sound of a alarm wakes me up, I try my hardest to stop the ringing but my arm isnt long enought to reach it. I ended up throwing a pillow from off the bed at it, I threw it and the loud ringing noise stoped. I felt my eyes slowly closing, i threw the covers over my head and poceed to fall back asleep.

"CiCi" I heard some one whispher into my ear. Frighten by the voice i quickly rose and swung not seeing who it was.

"Whoa calm down it's just me." I heard trevor say.

"What the hell, why are you in here." I say whipping my eyes.

"Um wouldnt want you late for your first day of school." He said trying to pull me ou of bed.

"Im up im up." I said standing up.

"Oh and mom has your uniform." He said before walking out.

I streched and proceed to my bathroom, I looked in the mirror. The swelling had gone down but there was a small bruise, I wasnt unfimilar with bruises i just never had gotten one on my face. I moved my jaw around and it was still some what sore. I walked out the bathroom and headed out to the hallway, I went down stairs where mcheal and tyler and kyle where sitting at the bar while javuagn was cooking.

"Hey, hows the jaw." Micheal asked.

"It's okay. Still hurts and it has a very pretty bruise." I said sarcastically with that last part. "Whats for breakfast?"

"Javuaghns making chocolate chip pancakes." Kyle said drinking some orange juice.

I looked at javuaghn skillfully flipping the pancake that was in the pan, Then i realized that i hadent seen tommy this morning and he was always first one up.

"Where's tommy?"

"He's a little sick so moms keeping him home today."Javuahn said. " Oh and before i forget mom wants to see you after breakfast in her sewing room."

"Roger." I said. I looked over at tyler who hasn't said one word to me this morning, He pretty much ignored my gaze and kept typing away on his phone.

Javuaghn served us pancakes, I tasted on and it reminded me of bianca's pancake's. I really missed back home in philly, I liked it here but it just wasnt home.I ate my pancakes and hurried off to kelly's sewing room, I must admit i did get lost for five minutes cuase i never been on that side of the house. I walked in and she was busy putting the finishing touches on something that looked plaid.

"Good morning kelly." I said plopping down on a chair.

"Morining sweet heart. Hows your jaw." She said finally looking up.

"It still hurts a little and has a little bruise on it." I said looking at some of the cloths she had hanging up around there.

"Well find me before you go and we can try and cover it." She said standing up with the plaid item in her hand.

"Naw make up's not really my thing."

"Alright. What do you think of this skirt." She said holding it up to show me.

"Very cute" I said. It was red and black plaid and was shortish but non the less cute.

"Glad you think so cuase this is your uniform." She said handing it to me.

"Wait what did you do to it?" I said cuase she was sewing somethingon it when i came in.

"Nothing just hem'ed it a little, the original was to long."

"Okay. "

"Oh and over there on the desk is the other peices, Since its too hot for the black blazer i went a head and got you a black vest."

I walked over and looked at the peices together it was too cute to turn down,I picked up the items of clothins. Thanked kelly then proceed to my room. When i walked down the hallway i heard some one talking on the phone.

"Yeah. Trust me by the end of this week imma win the bet." It was trevors voice.

I didnt care to find out what the bet was so i kept walking to me room, I walked in and saw the kyle was just chilling on my bed. He had on black slacks and a white button down shirt with his sleeves rolled up, His tie hanging down than what a regular tie would look like. He looked hella good in what he was wearing, The school uniform looked pretty good on him.

"What are you doing in here?" I said heading to the bathroom to shower.

"You know im always in here when you get dressed." He said with a smirk

"That right you are and the more that i think about the more it creeps me out." I said closing the bathroom door.

The hot shower felt good on my skin and really woke me up, I walked out with a towel wrapped around. Kyle was still sittiing on my bed playing on his phone, Looked like nija jump from where i was standing. He didnt notice i came out cuase he had headphones in so i threw my brush across the room to where he was.

"Hey why all the violence." He said taking his headphones out.

"Cuase you need to leave so i can dress." I said taking the shower cap off my head.

"Why? I wanna see the school uniform on you i know mom altered it and i wanna see the finish product."

"So where am i pose to change, cuase im not going into that hot ass bathroom." I said getting impatient

"You have a huge closet go in there."

"Last time i checked this was MY room."

"Im no moving and you cant move me with out that towel coming off." He said with a devilish smile

I gave up the argument and went into the closet to change, I put the skirt on and notice the length was above my knee's i debated on stockings and choose against it. I put on the rest ofthe outfit and walked out intothe room, Kyle wasnt paying attention to me though. I walked up to him and stood directly in front of him. He lookedup finally

"Nice very nice." He said giving me a little wink.

"What ever now what kinda shoe's am i pose to wear with this?"

"Well most girls where heels, Red bottoms to be specific."

"Um well not me heels arent my thing."  I said going back into my closet to find my black and whit converse's. My first day and i wasnt gonna be uncomterable.

I threw some ankle black socks on and pulled out the fresh converses.I went into the bathroom and decided to keep my hair down, i put some mousse throw my golden waves and headed out to the room.

"Get my bag please." I said grabbing my ipod and iphone off the desk.

He went over to my dresser and took the blue hollister bag off and handed it to me.I looked  at the clock school started at 8 and it was 7:30. We made our way down stairs and when we reached the first floor micheal,kyle,trevor,javuaghn was all waiting. I had peeped that all was wearing there uniforms the same way as kyle. Except they blinged there outfits out, Nothing to fancy but it was good enough.

"And what took so long?" Tyler asked.

"She doesnt know our routine yet so chill." Kyle said defensively.

"Your not gonna cover the bruise?" Micheal asked

"Nope i dont do make-up."

"All natural i like that." Kyle said winking at me.

"So who am i riding with?" I said noticing that 3 of them had keys in there hands.

"Well i pick my girl up so not me." Javuaghn said backing up

"Well i usually take trevor and micheal and trevors friend from the basketball team." Kyle said.

"Wait why arent you riding with tyler?" I asked. Tyler wasnt paying much attention since he put his headphones in.

"Since we argued on the road and practically almost killed each other." Trevor said.

"So why dont you drive yourself.?"

"Mom doesnt want us to waste gas."  Micheal intervined

"Okay." We all walked out and they guys got into the cars. Javuaghn was driving a 2007 chevrolet camaro, similar to the one in transformers bumblebee with the black stripes to match.

"Wow bumblebee?" I said with a light laugh.

"What can i say that movie really got to me." Javuaghn said with a light chuckle.

I looked and saw that kyles car was a 2012 black range rover, It was clean as could be and was hella fresh.

"Nice." I said to kyle

"Thanks." He said getting in with trevor in the passenger seat, while micheal got in the back. I looked at tylers car it was a  a 2011 silver charger. These boys really took some pride when it came to there cars

"Who you riding with." Tyker said blankly.

"You.Wasnt you paying attention." I said opening the passenger side. He shrug his shoulders and got into the car.

He started the engine and then every one pulled out and started to go, We sat in silence and i wasnt really feeling the whole non talking thing.

"So tyler whats up." I said breaking the ice, Yeah it was lame but i couldnt think of nothing else.

"Nothing." He said dryly.This silence was now aggravating

"Did i do something wrong?Do you not like me?" I asked woundering what was with the cold shoulder.

"No you didnt and yes i do."

"Then why havent you spoken to me all morning?" I saw his grip on the streering wheel go a little tight.

"I dont know had nothig to say."

"Wow okay." I had enough of trying to get him to talk, I pulled my ipod out and tuned in. I texted micheal to see if he knew anything.

ME:Hey. Tyler is being very stubborn and wont talk to me any ideas why?

Micheal: He still feels bad about yesterday, Tyler and trevor maybe the same in ways but tyler would never dream of putting his hand on a women so when he hit you it kinda broke him a little.

Me: Thanks for the info.

I locked my phone and looked at tyler, He was really focused on the road. Then we pulled into the school parking lot, The school from the outside seemed normal not big but big enough. He cut the car off and then pulled the key out and was about to get out when i said.

"Wait!"He stopped and looked at me."Look i know you feel some type of way for hitting me but really it's nothing."

"Theres a bruise proving that its not nothing." He said a little sadder.

"Trust me with me being a fighter im use to it." I said trying to make him feel less guilty.

"If you say so but still."

"Im positive that it...." I was cut off by his lips. Unlike tyler his kissed not only sent you to the clouds but to the moon and back. I was shocked and pushed him back then got out the car, I was beyond mad at this point.

I didnt know where i was going but i really didnt care, I stormed on campus and then was grabbed by my arm by javuaghn with micheal right behind. I realized i was in the middle of the courtyard.

"Whats wrong?" Javuaghn asked.

"Yo your little brothers need to keep there lips to them selfs" I said but no loud trying not to cuase a secene.

"What happend." Micheal said.

"Tyler kissed me." I said folding my arms.

"Member what i told you competition." Micheal said taking me over to a table while javuaghn followed.

"Yeah. But i didnt expect neither of them to do that."

"Be lucky kyle didnt yet." Javuaghn said looking back and forth.

"What you looking for?"

"My girl. When i saw you run off i didnt turn the car off and told her to and chased after you."  He said sitting down.

"WHAT THE HELL JAVUAHGN." I heard a girl say behind us. She was pretty with brown hair and brown eyes. She looked a little pissed off though.

"Sorry Remember i told you about CiCi." He said waving his hand over to me.

" Oh hey im Rebecca." She said extending her hand.

"Ciara though everyone says CiCi." I said shanking her hand.

"Yeah.She was the reason i jumped out seems like the little brothers cant keep there lips to them selfs." He said taking Rebecca hand to pull her into his lap.

"Okay i guess." Rebecca said changing her whole mood from pissed to happy.

Those two where a cute couple, I didnt see what the others were talking about when they said that he was a player.

"Micheal i thought he was a player?' I whisphered.

"He is. Though since he been dating rebecca he's been on his best behavior." He whisphered back

"Well whats diffrent bout her."

"I dont know but she deffinetly has him trained to be good."

The bell rung and we all hurried off to class, Well except me i hadt o get my rooster and when i stepped into the office trevor was there with some blonde chick right at his side.

"Trevor." I said

"Hey CiCi. I was looking for you." He said throwing his arm around the blonde girl. She didnt look to happy about him looking for me.

"Why?" I asked. Then went over the the rooster office to get my schedule.

"Well i took the liberty in getting your schedule." He said handing it to me.

"Thanks." I said taking it then the blonde hair girl did a little cough signaling trevor that she was still there.

"O CiCI this is megan." He said dryly.

"Hi." I said not wanting to make conversation.

"He's mine." Was all she said.

"Please honey if i wanted him i would of been had him." I siad walking out the door, But from the corner of my eye i saw trevor give a smirk.

The late bell had already rung and my first class was geometry honors, I walked in late and all eyes where on me. I was the only black girl in the room which was a little uncomterable.

"Are you ciara brown." The teacher reminding me of brad pitt said.

"Yeah thats me."

"Well since its your first day i'll let you pass for beingig late, My name is mr.webber you can go have a seat next to Ms.Rachel." He said pointing over to a girl that had blonde hair, Her skined was sun kissed and she was very pretty my guess a sirfer.I made my way to through the room to the seat that was open next to hers.

"Hi." She said as i sat down.

"Hi."

"Well as you know im rachel whats yours." She said with a smile.

"Im ciara or better known as CiCi." I said taking out a note book.

"Well it's nice to meet you."

"You too."

"You know your the buzz aroundschool."

"Why me?"  I didn't know that at all.

"Well cuase you stay with the monroe boys,Word travels fast around here."

"Wow." Was all i said ive never been the talk around school back home since i didnt socialize much.

"Yeah. Since this is a private school every one practically grew up together, So new people always get this treatment.

"Good to know and thanks for the heads up."

"No problem i was the new girl last year." She said then we turnedour attention back to the teacher. I could tell rachel was gonna be a good friend in no time.

****************************************************************************************************************

Tyler wow

Javuaghns a changed man?

CiCi made a new friend :)

Authors note: Sorry i been gone but im back and will be updating more now :). Pictuures of the monroe boys and there cars and girls.

Next Update: Before friday

Next Chapter: The rest of the school day

Special word: Gossip

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
569K 50.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
42.7K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
109K 5.3K 41
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...