Wonderwall (Zayn Malik)

Від ilovebritishboys1

Love is like an eruption of feelings; affection, infatuation , worry, jealousy, even hate. What feeling out o... Більше

Introduction
Truth or Dare
You Suddenly Want Me...
Losing My Mind
Get Out Of My Mind
I Hate Everything About You
Just Breath...
The Sound Of Missing You
I Need Your Love
Save Me From The Dark
I've Fallen For Your Eyes
Losing Myself
All I Want For Christmas...
Back To Black
Poison
You're My Wonderwall
Give Me A Chance
It's Everything About You
Let's Be Unpredictable
You Don't Understand
If I Lay Here...
There's More To Discover
Where Did I Go Wrong?
Truly Madly Deeply
Another World
Big Girls Don't Cry
Stay Away From My Friends
Together We Are One
Don't Play Games
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pages Between Us
Every You Every Me
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1)
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)
Caraphernelia

Little White Lies

453 23 17
Від ilovebritishboys1

Alice's POV

"We're not a couple" I told Maura.

"Well, you make a cute one" she insisted. I really like her but that moment if I had the chance to slap her, I would pleasantly do it. I was ready to answer but Niall did it for me.

"Mom stop it!" he said.

"Yeah right I'm sorry" she apologised and we continued eating.

After we finished me, Niall and Zayn went upstairs to my room. They were talking about football and I wasn't that interested so I zoned out for a while thinking that the last time I was here I hated Zayn and now we spent almost every day together. Life is a weird thing, but I choose to be happy. And if I'm happy with him then I don't want to change anything at all.

"Alice what do you think?" Niall asked me.

"Sorry what?" I asked confused.

"About the championship" Zayn explained with a werious expression.

"I couldn't care less about the championship" I laughed and Niall gave me a playful punch on the arm.

"Alice, I didn't tell you, but you look gorgeous today" Niall told me and Zayn glared at him. If looks could kill this one would have instantly killed him. I can't believe he's jealous of Niall. He's my brother but Zayn will always be Zayn. Though, they say jealousy is a sign of true love.

"Yeah she doesn't need you to tell her that" Zayn came a little closer to me.

"What's your problem, I just gave her a compliment" Niall snapped. Oh my God, it was going so good until now, why do they have to fight?

"You're not allowed to give her compliments then!" Zayn shouted.

"And who are you to say that?"

"Hey guys enough! Zayn calm down, Niall is my brother!" I tried to stop them.

"Whatever" Zayn said "When are we leaving?" he asked.

"I don't know, in a few?" I answered.

"Why don't you stay here for a few days?" Niall asked and Zayn glared at him.

"I may come a few days at summer, I don't know"

"Yeah and I'll come too" Zayn added, clearly frustrated.

"I think we should get going" I said with a smile to act cool before they start fighting.

"Yeah let's go" Zayn agreed.

We all stood up and went downstairs. I said goodbye to my dad and Maura. I also greeted the maids and then Zayn and I went to the train station. While we were on the train we were listening to music until Zayn decided to break the awkward silence.

"Do you like Niall?" he asked.

"What?" I nearly laughed.

"It's a simple question. Do you like him?" he asked and he seemed annoyed, for no reason actually.

"Are you kidding me? He's my brother!"

"He's not your biological brother so you could do something with him" he said as if it was something completely normal.

"Our parents are getting married so this makes us technically siblings" I explained.

"So you don't like him?" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What?" he said.

"That's paranoid!" I threw my hands in the air.

"It isn't"

"It is!" I shouted.

"I don't want you to like anyone besides me" he said.

"And how do you know that I like you?" I said just to tease him. Of course I like him but seeing him like that it's beyond amusing.

"I don't know it. I'm just hoping that one day you might feel something as strong as me." he said and he removed some hair from my face.

"And how do you know that I don't already feel something strong about you?" I asked.

"You do?" he asked surprised.

"I do. I don't know what it is but I know it's strong. I wouldn't call it love and also I wouldn't call it a crush. I don't know how it's called but it's enough" It was really uncomfortable for me but it's not bad to express how I feel.

"That makes me happy" he smiled and I rested my head on his chest. I was ready to fall asleep onto him. I was too tired and we still had a few hours until we get home.

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now...." he sang into my ear. I was drunk just by hearing the sound of his melodic voice.

"Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me....and after all you're my wonderwall" That's the last thing I remember until I fell asleep into his embrace.

*The next afternoon*

"Did you have fun?" Eva asked me as me and Louis sat down om her couch and we were ready to eat the pizza we bought.

"Yes. I nearly told him I love him" I admitted and they looked at me like I committed a crime.

"So you do love him?" Louis asked me nervously.

"I don't know yet. But I feel complete with him, like I found my other half" I said.

"I don't think it's a good idea" Louis said.

"Why?" Eva asked.

"Because he's gonna hurt her"

"He won't, he loves her too much to do that" Eva said.

"Yes but-" Louis started speaking but I cut him.

"Hey wait we aren't even dating. Slow down a little!" I said.

"Yeah she's right" Eva said. "Why don't we invite Harry and Zayn here to watch a movie or something?" she suggested.

"If he comes here, I'm leaving" Louis said.

"Louis, why are you like that?" I asked disappointed.

"Because I don't fucking like him!" he said.

"Okay calm down, I just made a suggestion!" Eva said "I'll invite Liam here!"

"What's happening with him?" I asked.

"We have been in a couple of dates. He is the most perfect guy I've ever met in my life!" She said. "Wait I'll call him!" she continued excited. She dialed his number and she put the phone on her ear waiting impatiently for him to answer.

"Hey Liam!" she squealed when he picked up.

"Sometimes I wonder, why do I keep hanging out with her" Louis laughed.

"Don't be like that, she really likes him!" I tried to tolerate her even though sometimes she could be a little overreacting over Liam.

"Fine..." Louis said.

"Hey guys! You know, I love you both so much but please get out" Eva ordered.

"What?" me and Louis said in unison.

"Liam's coming and he wants us to be alone" she said and she started looking into her closet to find something more attractive than her fuzzy pyjamas to wear. She is so funny when she panics.

"Calm down!" I shouted. "Louis let's go leave her with Liam" I suggested.

"Eva try not to kill yourself while waiting" Louis joked.

"Shut up Louis!" she shouted at him.

"Let's go!" I said and we left.

I was slightly cold from the light breeze that was hitting me and I could say Louis was too.

"Alice, please tell me that you won't date Zayn" He desperately said.

"Why not? I think he changed, I mean he isn't the person he was a few months ago. He is calmer and talkative and polite and I can't just ignore the fact that 2 years ago I was craving to be with him!" I explained.

"He isn't good for you! Don't you see that you are completely different"

"So what?"

"You want me to tell you what will happen?"

"Go on, tell me" I'm a little mad at him. He's the one who always says that everyone deserves a second chance and now what? I want to be happy and if I'm happy with Zayn what's his problem. I don't understand why he has created such a big deal out of it.

"Okay...First he will act all cute and kind and you'll start falling for him. Then he'll lead you on, making you feel like you can be with him forever. After that he will be so good to you and then you'll completely trust him. Then he'll also pursue you to sleep with him and just because you think he loves you, you will do it. And then the next morning he will leave and he won't come back"

I didn't know what to say really. Part of me thinks this is all bullshit but maybe he's right. What if that's only what Zayn wants? I've never thought of that and it actually makes sense. It's really weird that Zayn likes me out of nowhere. And as Louis said I'm starting falling for him. It's all a part of his little game. Yeah, how can I be so naive.

"Am I right Alice?"

"I don't know" I whispered.

"Yeah, of course you don't"

"Let's go" I said in order to stop this conversation.

"Yeah"

As I was walking home I was thinking of different ways to completely reject Zayn. But I can't...I really can't. He has become a part of me now. I guess I met him for a reason. I don't know why yet, only time will tell and until then I have to stay away from him even if I don't want to. It's like my mind says to leave and forget him but my heart keeps telling me to stay and fight for it. I don't know....

"Goodnight" Louis said as we reached the front door of my house. I didn't even realize that we were already there.

"Goodnight" I smiled and I went inside.

"Hey Alice" My mom got up from the couch and hugged me.

"Hi"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just a little tired, I'll go sleep"

"Okay sweetheart"

I laid on my bed and I was replaying every moment that I had spent with Zayn. It was too good to be true. At least I know now. After a while my phone rang letting me know that I had a message. It was from Zayn.

*How are you princess? I had been thinking about you*

If what Louis said is true then that's also a part of his plan.

*I'm fine thanks*

*Good! I was thinking that tomorrow we could do something*

*I have to study, I'll see you another time*

I tried to sound as distanced as possible to make him understand that I found out what he really wanted from me.

*Oh okay...I really wanted to see you though...Goodnight*

Lie after lie...I'll have to talk to him some day though and tell him that what we had is over. I want to ask him if he ever felt anything for me but I know my heart won't be able to handle the answer...

A/N: Hey! That was a plot twist!! I hope you liked it! I'm sorry but from now on I'll only update once a week, probably on Sundays, because I don't have much time with all these homework, tests and also i spent more than half of the week at my training so I don't have enough time. Please vote and comment! I love you, stay lovely,

Catherine (:

Продовжити читання