Finding Me

By HeatherLittle

Steph is a 17 year old just about to graduate high school. She really doesn't have her future planned out , m... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Finding Me Chapter 1

164 3 2
By HeatherLittle

My whole life I have felt different. Actually I've known my whole life I was different .

My name is Stephanie, Steph for short, and I have know since I was little that I was gay.

When I was little I knew I had crushes on girls while my friends were all crushing on boys. I thought it was normal and I loved myself for it. I'm not sure when I started feeling I was wrong or defective in some way. I think I was around 7 or 8 . I remember a point in time where I started not to feel right. Not physically but something inside of me was off. Something inside of me had disappeared and I didn't know where it had went ,let alone get it back. So basically I was miserable for most of my childhood and teenage years. It wasn't until I was seventeen that I really understood what was going on with me. Or at least started to understand.

That was when I met Becky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.1K 30
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
547K 22.2K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
239K 318 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy πŸ’• don't be s...