Hogwarts Hit List /Marauders...

By celestialsea

What would you do on the brink of war? |guess who's terrible at descriptions? It's me| (The main chara... More

Hogwarts Hit List - Authors Note.
Hogwarts Hit List - Dedications.
Hogwarts Hit List - Characters.
Hogwarts Hit List - Prologue.
1. Hogwarts Hit List - Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
2. Hogwarts Hit List - Madness is in right now, darling.
3. Hogwarts Hit List - Don't be an arse.
4. Hogwarts Hit List - I am your kind.
5. Hogwarts Hit List - Flirty fun.
6. Hogwarts Hit List - A favour.
7. Hogwarts Hit List - Confessions of a teenage drama queen.
8. Hogwarts Hit List - Over reacted.
9. Hogwarts Hit List - Best enemies.
10. Hogwarts Hit List - Detention.
11. Hogwarts Hit List - Not crazy. Just angry.
12. Hogwarts Hit List - We're in this together.
13. Hogwarts Hit List - Gonna need some muggle help.
15. Hogwarts Hit List - Goodbye enemy.
16. Hogwarts Hit List - Why don't you tie me up like that?
17. Hogwarts Hit List - Baby it's cold outside.
18. Hogwarts Hit List - Intense dare games ending in death.
19. Hogwarts Hit List - Birthday blues.
20. Hogwarts Hit List - Must be magic.
21. Hogwarts Hit List - Suspicious Purebloods.
22. Hogwarts Hit List - McGonagall's Suspicions.
23. Hogwarts Hit List - A thought.
24. Hogwarts Hit List - Dear Peter.
25. Hogwarts Hit List - Simply, Nothing.

14. Hogwarts Hit List - What you gonna do? Punish me?.

1K 67 27
By celestialsea

What you gonna do? Punish me?

Chapter 14

Estella looked around the Slytherin dormitory that she had visited shortly before, her eyes trailing around the exterior, the intricate detail of each bed that wasn't even used by anyone, Theo didn't have any roommates except from himself, but he hadn't yet told Estella why. She wondered when he was going to tell her of the help they needed, the muggle help that he went on about a while ago and had yet to tell her, muttering about how it was a big deal and they just needed to wait a while longer, sending her a sympathetic smile but she would just laugh, nod, and assure him that she was okay with it.

He was focused on finding what he was looking for, oblivious to a huffing Estella on his bed who wished for his attention, tapping her fingers on her bare thigh from where her dress showed her skin. Theo had noticed earlier that day that even in the cold did she wear the dresses and skirts that she always wore, she didn't mind showing off her body, she didn't care in the slightest, though it was mostly her legs, seeing as she liked the fashion and the clothes she had and she wasn't going to stop herself from wearing it.

"Y'know as much as I love to watch you throw multiple t-shirts all in black on the floor...is there a point to this journey?" she asks, hearing him scoff and soon did he turn around. The teasing smirk that etched across her lips didn't go unnoticed as he moved over to her leaning down with his eyes on hers and his lips brushing slowly up her leg, pressing soft, open mouthed kisses to her skin, slowly rising up her legs whilst she squirmed.

"Theo," she moaned quietly, hearing him hum a chuckle, he moved to hover over her, one hand clutching her waist and the other holding him up. His forehead rested against hers, seeing the wide smirk on her lips, he wished to wipe it off.

"You know your little sarcastic remarks aren't appreciated." He tuts, shaking his head whilst pushing himself closer to her, seeing her eyebrow raise and her bottom lip push out into a pout.

She gasped rather over dramatically, trailing her hands over her chest whilst she bats her eyes, her head titled to the side, she whispers, "what're you gonna do?" slowly biting her lip, she mumbled, "punish me?"

He shakes his head, tightening his grip on her and with a laugh he slowly leans down to connect their lips, humming against her lips when her legs wrap around him, pulling him closer, "you are something else, Estella Pettigrew," he can't help but laugh again, "how anyone sees you as innocent, I will never know."

And very reluctantly does the boy push himself from her grip, seeing her furrowed eyebrows as she watches him slowly move back to his trunk, leaning down to once again look through it, only quickly glancing back to see her arms and legs crossed and another pout on her lips, "I know I'm more than wanted right now, but there is a purpose to this visit, babe."

She tuts, crawling to the edge of the bed, leaning against the wood of one of the posters, she leans up to kiss his cheek, soon joking, "I thought it was just an opportunity to get me into your bed."

He stops what he's doing, biting back the smirk that was twitching at his lips, and soon does he turn to her, "how do you feel that it's not?" he was trying his best to act casual, but the looks she was giving him were anything but innocent.

"Very disappointed," she sighs.

He takes a deep breath, turning back to his trunk, her giggles float through the air, and soon does she push herself up, wrapping her arms around his back, pushing herself onto her tiptoes as best as she could so she could reach his neck, softly pressing kisses to his skin whilst he moaned empty protests, "seeing you getting all hot and bothered is my favourite hobby."

"You are such a tease," he huffs, "now we can do absolutely anything later, just let me find this."

"Anything?" she asks, seeing the look in his eye, "that's good cause I had a really good book I wanted to read."

He couldn't help but laugh, seeing her climbing back onto the dorm bed, looking around the room, she saw one of his jumpers thrown to the other side and jumped off the bed quickly to get it, "do we need to do anything today?"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning can we stay here or do we have anything planned?" she laughed, leaning against the wooden poster opposite of him, "for example, can we for a change just lie in bed all day or would you prefer to do something?"

He lifted his head, seeing her leaning against the bed, he spoke, "Estella I'd lie in bed all day everyday if it meant spending time with you."

"Gosh you're so cheesy," she giggled.

"Well I can always stop!"

She quickly shook her head, moving over to him to press her lips to his softly, "you will do no such thing."

She took off the t shirt she was wearing, and soon did the pinafore dress follow, falling to the floor, she was completely oblivious to Theo who had stopped what he was doing. She didn't mind in the slightest what he saw her like, he was her boyfriend and she wouldn't have done it if she wasn't completely comfortable around him, but she certainly was.

She slipped the jumper over her head, allowing it to fall over her and with a grin did she look up at Theo, "nothing usually goes past my thighs!"

"Meaning?" he laughed, seeing her dancing in the jumper big for her, she was ecstatic.

"My body has always been a bit weird," she shrugged, "took me a while to like it, is what I'm saying. Because my mum's not the richest person in the world, me and Pete barely eat back home, but we get what we need. It tends to take some weight off you, I don't like it at all because you feel terribly weak and it messes with your stomach when you finally get to eat a proper meal.

But anyway, even going back home, I still have bigger thighs," she shrugs, watching her thighs jiggle as they rubbed together, "I didn't like them much when I was younger because people would make fun of me for being fat but I don't care now. I have better things to worry about than being called fat, I hardly see it as an insult, more like an observation."

"Well as much as my opinion matters as much as theirs do, I must say that those legs of yours do have a way of messing with my head," he trailed off, seeing her standing in his clothes was a sight he was happy to be blessed with.

She let out a laugh, "It makes me rather sad when people get upset over their weight," she frowned, falling onto the bed, "because there is many beautiful people out there who don't see it because of the weight they are, thinking they are too small or too big, not small enough...not big enough or just simply average, it's sad to know that they don't see what others see, they don't see how gorgeous their smile is, or the fact that their big arms, or their big legs are the reason that they are as beautiful as they are.

Or just because they don't have curves, it doesn't at all mean it's a bad thing," Estella shook her head, frowning, "I noticed mostly in the muggle world that people base their beauty on their weight, that's unfair, if they don't accept themselves for who they are then quite honestly, they're going to be terribly miserable!"

Theo moved from his trunk, leaning over the bed to press a lingering kiss on her lips, "I think as long as there is people like you in this world, Estella Pettigrew, the world will soon be educated on what's right and wrong."

"Oh yes," she nodded, "kill your enemies, that ought to be a good influence."

Theo scoffed, "killing for a cause, that could be our slogan."

"It's catchy," she giggled, pushing herself up to the top of the bed, "have you found what you're looking for yet?"

"Almo- yep, found it!" he grinned when he had reached the bottom of the trunk, finding the small box that was at the bottom, he pulled it out, "your weapon of choice is a knife, Miss Pettigrew, this can be mine."

She leaned forward, seeing him open the box and letting out a gasp, she knew what it was, she had seen it before in muggle films when she went to the cinema, seeing the films with guns in them, using and firing them, knowing the damage it could cause.

"Theo why do you have a gun?!"

He looked at the shock on her face, "I have to tell you a few things," he mumbles, seeing her eye the guns once more, she finally looks up at him.

"Ar-Are you in danger?" she asks, her eyes wide, and seeing him shake his head, he falls onto the bed, pulling her closer to him so that she sat on his lap.

He pressed his lips to her cheek, muttering about how he would never use the guns if they weren't doing what they were, and that he had never used them before.

She nodded her head softly, hearing him take a breath as he clutched her tightly, his fingertips tracing patterns along her thigh, "In America, at Ilvermorny, the reason that I fought purebloods, instead of keeping to myself - the reason that I fought back was because they reminded me of my father."

"Wait..." she frowned, cupping his cheek, "you're not a muggleborn?"

"No, I am," he clarifies, "but my father was abusive, he um, well he hurt me and my mother, throwing punches, smashing glass bottles over my head when I would step in, trying my absolute best to make sure he would never hurt my mom, I couldn't cope with the thought. I hated leaving her every year and when I went back to school they would scream all the harmful stuff at me, and other muggleborn's that it reminded me so much of my father, it killed me inside.

I became feared, I'd hurt someone over a word that even just a stare in my direction would get me to snap, not just purebloods feared me but everyone, muggleborn's and purebloods too, completely intimidated by me because I hurt the people causing them so much fear.

When I got home, my dad he said he got a letter from the school about it, said that if he ever got another letter home he wouldn't hesitate to kill my mom, I couldn't have that, so when I went back I stopped, I didn't hurt anyone, everyone feared me anyway so they didn't realise.

But this one girl, she was only a first year, she said she had heard about me, she asked me to help her. She was a muggleborn and she was getting hurt by the purebloods, she was only eleven, she asked me to scare away her bullies.

I told her I wasn't who she was looking for.

Sh-she committed suicide. If I - if I had just helped her then she wouldn't have done that. I had to leave, I just couldn't deal with the pain, I couldn't cope with the purebloods, they just don't stop, and they will never stop until muggleborn's like myself aren't here, they hate us, they hate me!"

Estella cupped his face in her hands, her forehead leaning against his he cried and she softly wiped each tear that flowed freely down his cheek, she lifts his head for him to look at her, pressing her lips to his softly and soon does she whisper, "that little girl dying was not your fault, Theo, I can promise you that." he shakes his head, watching her finally straddle his lap, looking him dead in the eye, she said, "I promise, Theo."

He stared at her for a long time, the longest time, looking at the genuine sadness on her face for him, feeling the pain in his heart, she finally whispers, "the reason she did that, the hurtful, vile, twisted reason that she killed herself was because pureblood arses, the ones that think those terrible thoughts, they got into her mind, they hurt her with their words and you were also a victim to them, Theo. She was scared, and no matter if you stopped them that time, she would have to deal with it again and again and that is not your fault, and it's not hers either.

They're evil, Theo, they are disgusting and vile and this world, the world they think they own, it thinks it can get away with the hatred towards innocent people!"

She pressed her lips to his forehead, and soon to his cheek, and then after she littered his face with the softest kisses feeling him grip her tighter, nuzzling his head into the warmth of her neck, and soon did his arm wrap around her so tightly, whispering, "I don't have any dormmates."

She hums, running her hand through his hair, and quickly moving herself off of him to lie beside him, guiding him to lie his head on her chest so that she could comfort him for a change, moving so that he was between her legs, "no one wanted a muggleborn sharing a room with them."

"I would love a muggleborn in my room," she mumbled against his forehead, "his name is Theo Dawson and he's always welcome no matter what charms this school places on its dorms."

He laughed softly, he couldn't deny that he was glad that he could be so vulnerable around her and she would never judge him, he never had that before, he had never been so comfortable, so willing to share everything about himself, but it seemed so easy with her.

"The purebloods, the ones that don't care about blood status - they share a room with the arses so if they even remotely had a say, their fate would be the same as mine," Theo grumbled, shaking his head.

She wrapped her legs around him, running her hand through his hair softly, muttering words of love into his ear whilst he clutched her tightly, nuzzling closer to the warmth she emitted, "I want you to know, Theo, that we are going to get justice.

For that girl.

For every muggleborn, and every family lost to the dark lord.

We are on the brink of war, Theo.

And we are going to fight the war before it has truly begun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 90 11
❝ πƒπŽ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡πˆππŠ 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 π—π—Žπ—‹π—†π—ˆπ—‚π—… π—ˆπ–Ώ π–½π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–»π–Ύπ—π—‹π–Ίπ—’π–Ίπ—…π—Œ, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
236K 13.5K 200
What if the Marauders had all the smart phone devices (and more modern culture with it) that we have today? What if they actually worked at Hogwarts...
412K 10.9K 49
γ€Š E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...
31.1K 929 22
𝐼 π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘  π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™, π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘›, π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑑 π‘Ž π‘›π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’... --------- A marauder'...