Toxic Love (Pearl x Amethyst)

By qxeenmonaababes

It's just turning Fall in Queens, NY and of course times are tough. Amethyst, a 25 year old is looking for a... More

Chapter 1: Mirrors & Gems
Chapter 2: One Call, One Kiss
Chapter 3: Gunshots & Tears
Chapter 4: Together
Chapter 5: Bombs Away
Chapter 6: Split Paths
Chapter 7: Progress
~Author's Note~
Chapter 9: Gone
Chapter 10: Woke
Chapter 11: Unforgettable Secrets

Chapter 8: Fucked Up and Left U

392 8 3
By qxeenmonaababes

~~Time Skip Ahead To 1 Month~~

Pearl P.O.V

So in this past MONTH that I've spent in D.C we are finally fucking done with all the bullshit of rebuilding our empire, our means me and Amethysts. Today will be the last day of rebuilding the second casino and we will be having a celebration there. 2 weeks ago we had a very small party at the other one and it went well but Amethyst couldn't go because she had a meeting involving KCSS and I'm so proud of Amethyst, not only she is putting some good words on the company but also she has helped this company so much, and that's why tomorrow night when we have our celebration, I'm gonna officially ask her to become my 50-50 partner, and CO CEO of Pearl Enterprises. 

I grab the last painting and put it on the wall, then I proceed to look over everything again to make sure that al the rooms and just everything are decorated and I didn't leave not one inch not. Everything seems to be in order as I look at all the electrical and plumbing and all that other stuff to make sure its in good working order, everything is perfect. I walk out and see all the big construction equipment filled with extra pieces that weren't used or needed out the way. Technically, we are completely done with everything but we have to get an inspector in here to say its A-Okay to come here and blow your money while sipping martinis with friends and family.

It's 4:09pm, I should call and inspector now and set an appointment for tomorrow. I quickly dial the number and talk and get them to come around 7:00pm tomorrow to take 30 minutes to see that everything is fine, which it is but ya know, it has to be official. The party tomorrow is at 8:00pm and it ends at midnight. I have already talked to my love Amethyst and she said that she's half way here. At the rate she's going, she'll be here by 3:00pm tomorrow, which is ok with me.

I get into my car and drive off to a friend's house and hang there for a bit, well it's not his house, more of a vacation home but eh, same diff.

(^October London^)

That fine looking man there is my friend, October London. He originally lives in LA but he's here for the party and has helped me with the casinos and things like that, and I am forever grateful. He is an amazing music artist that is kinda starting out but has 2 albums and has quite a few songs on each. I've heard his music and it's great, and I'm happy for him.

I pull up to the front gate of his house and stop at the box so I can speak to the man to open the gate and punch in the number. "Hello and you are here to see Mr. London for what exactly?" The man asks through the com in the box thing, I don't know what the hell it's called. "I'm Pearl Grant, his best friend, let me in." I say and the gate opens. "Thank you." I say and drive in.

I park in his driveway and he comes walking out, he wasn't here today because he had to go a preform at a little cafe to get the word spread about his music and by the looks of his gated house, I'd say he's doing well. "Hey October! December called, it said fuck off with your lame ass candy cuz this bitch got some gifts!!" I say/yell at him and we both bust out laughing. "It's so good to see you Pearl, I'm happy as hell that it's finally over girl." He said and hugs me. We part and I say "Yeah for now it's over, I still have to pay the Diamond Daughters a visit. They can't just go around and blow up my shit whenever they feel like it, it makes me look worse then them because not all people know that it was them."

I say and frown a little. "Hey look at me." He says and gets is finger up under my chin and makes me look up at him. "December can fuck off because October is when you can be whoever the fuck you want." He says and smiles and I laugh and hug him again. He doesn't have to directly say what I need to here, but he'll say something that will make me smile or laugh or just make my day. "Come on, let's get inside and have some fun, but no fucking though, your not straight and I'm not a relationship wrecker." He says taking my hand as I laugh and drink and eat that entire day with Mr. London.

~~Time Skip To Tomorrow At 3pm~~

Amethyst P.O.V
Damn that plane ride was long as shit! I rode first class and everything on the plane but hell man, I know what Pearl was talking about and right now all I wanna do is kiss and hug all over her and just be together for the rest of the day, and then tomorrow we can go home and get back to our lives. I drive over to the hotel she's in and get an extra key to her room and get in and see that she's not here. "Huh? I thought she was here." I say out loud to I thought myself but then I turned around to go back to my room, there stands Pearl with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

I jumped a little at the sudden appearance but return the smile. "I've missed you so fucking much." She says as she hugs me tight and kisses me deeply. As she gently breaks the kiss, I'm left blushing and I say "I missed you too." and I smile. "Oh! Baby, your speech was amazing and fuck the audience and reporters that laughed at you because you showed them, I'm so proud of you, you've done so much within this past month and I'm just so happy." She says truthfully and it almost makes me cry. I kiss her and she smiles through the kiss and her hands travel up my shirt and to the back of my bra as she licks my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I decided to tease her and keep my mouth closed, but then she squeezes my ass and I gasp and moan as she slips her tongue in my mouth and I just melt in her touch. She picks me up, kicks the door close with her foot, and carries me to the bed. She moves her head to my neck and when my breath hitches, she smiles and  attacks it with kisses and bites and licks that make me moan all over the place. She smiles against my skin and swiftly takes off my clothes and leaves me in my underwear and matching bra, a cute white lace set lined with small actual pearls, noticeable when taken off, invisible when put on. 

She smiles and I can't help but giggle a little as she trails kisses from my neck, to my stomach to my core. She rubs to fingers on my clit through my underwear and I moan loudly. "Ah~!! P-pearl~!!" I basically scream and she stops and takes off her clothes and I see her wearing a black lace bra and underwear set with a cute red bow in the middle of her breasts, and one in the front of her underwear. I grow even more wet as I seductively curl my index finger into a 'come here' motion and she smirks and crawls on top of me and we start kissing again as my mind becomes clouded and its just us in the entire world.

I feel 3 fingers thrust inside of me and god it feels good to be back in Pearl's arms, well Pearl inside me but you get my drift. "AH~!!!!" I scream/moan and dig my nails in the small of her back. "Mmmm Amy~" she moans as she thrusts harder and faster inside of me and I just moan the entire time. "P-pearl~!! I-I'm close~!!!" I moan out and she stops thrusting and I whine. She smiles and quickly dives down and bites my clit hard enough for me to feel pleasure and pain. "AH~!!!" I scream in pleasure as I try and catch my breath. Pearl gets back on top of me and I take this chance to flip us over where I'm on top. 

I start to kiss her neck and I enjoy the moans and little noises she does. "Amethyst~, ah~" she moans out and I travel down towards her core and take off her underwear with my teeth, occasionally grazing my fronts on her thigh so I can hear her moans and cute noises. I go back up to her core and thrust my tongue inside her as she screams my name. "AMETHYST~!!!!" I hear her scream and I just keep thrusting my tongue inside her core as her moans and her bucking her hips encourage me to keep going, soon she cums in my mouth and I swallow the hot white liquid. I come up and kiss her as she kisses back. I cuddle under the covers with her and check my phone before I fall asleep, 4:25pm, that was quicker than I thought, it felt like hours went by having sex with my perfect Pearl.

Pearl P.O.V

I wake up after a 2 hour nap and see its 6:25, almost time till the inspector comes at 7, spends 30 minutes checking everything, then at 8:00pm, the party starts in honor of both casinos, the club in Chicago, and mostly in honor of Amethyst helping me with everything. I have a gift for her and everything and I can't wait to give it to her. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look over to see Amethyst facing the other way while using my other arm as a pillow. I smile and drape my free arm over her waist covered by the sheets and kiss her cheek till I hear her giggle and face me, freeing my arm from her warm, but none the less beautiful face. "Hey." she says and smiles. "Hello." I say back and smile. I kiss her and we both sit up. 

I get up from the bed and pass Amethyst her robe from her suitcase as I get mine from the bathroom. As I put it on I see Amethyst getting up and walking over to me as I smile as she plays with my semi messy hair and then when I was done putting on the white silk, she kisses me as I kiss back. "Hmmm, I think I should make a hair appointment." I say as Amethyst looks at me. "Your hair looks fine to me." she says in that sweet voice of hers. "I know babe, but I want to switch it up a bit." I say and call the nearest hair salon and make an appointment. I take Amethyst down stairs to the mini food court they have hear and we eat some food, then head back upstairs to change and get ready.

"Babe, your gonna have to go to the inspection without me, I'm sorry but I really wanna-" I get cut off by Amethyst. "Its ok, I'll do it. But your the one cutting the ribbon." She said with a smile and I smile back. I kiss her quickly and we head down stairs and out the lobby. "Thank you so much, for everything that you've done for me, God your the best." I say and kiss her again as I get into my car and head over to the salon and get my hair done quickly and then speed on over to the casino for a party of the century.

Amethyst P.O.V

I get into my car and head over to the casino, just in time too because I'm pretty sure the inspector arrived the same time I did. I get out and greet him. "Hi, I'm Elson and I'll be your inspector for today." he says and I smile and shake his hand. He doesn't let go at first but then notices what he was doing and lets go of my hand and says "Sorry, I just can't help myself around a beautiful woman such as yourself.." he says as if he wants my name and without thinking I say "Grant, Mrs. Grant. Pearls fiancé." and he looks at me shocked, so am I dude. "I'm sorry I didn't know." he says ashamed of himself. "Its ok, just don't tell anyone, got it?" I ask in a serious manner, and because I don't want rumors to go around. "Yes ma'am. Ah, here comes the news van now." he says and we see it pull up in front of the club.

"You don't mind if we get this on camera do we?" the lady news anchor asks and I smile. "Not at all." I say and she smiles and turns the camera and the camera man signals her. 3...2...1...then he points to her. He turns on the camera and points to her. "Hello Washington, I'm Leanne Ducovney with D.C news, coming at you live from the second casino from Pearl Enterprises that is finally completed, and is going through the process of inspection right now and I'm here with Amethyst Quartz, former partner of Pearl Grant and say where is Ms. Grant?" Leanne asks me and I thank the heaven and Earth that Elson didn't say shit about my lying of my last name.

"Pearl is out running an errand at the moment but left me in charge of making sure that our casino is approved." I respond. "I see, will she be here for the party and cutting the ribbon?" she asks me. "Yes she will be here for the party and I hope she does get here in time for the grand  reopening of it. Lets go in shall we?" I ask and both Leanne and Elson nods as I lead the way for the both of them and going around the casino and answering a few questions here and there. I had never been in this casino in my life but I thank God I had enough since to lead them into the correct rooms. We all step out and there's a crowd around the ribbon and the Mayor of Washington was holding golden scissors and I instantly grew nervous because Pearl wasn't here yet. 

"Hey, there's a car, its Ms. Grant!" somebody from the audience says and I sigh mentally in relief. The camera faces the car and it stops in front of the front doors, exactly in front of me and the back door opens to reveal my beautiful Pearl with her new hair cut that is absolutely beautiful. 

(^Pearls New Hair^)

I smiled at her as she walked to me and she quickly pecked my lips and stood beside me with her hand around my waist. "Ms. Grant, you have arrived just in time to reveal your results of your inspection, how do you feel?" Leanne asks Pearl. "I feel confident that my casino will be approved and as soon as it is, we will have a celebration here at 8:00pm to honor our accomplishments this past month." Pearl says referring to the both of us. "Well, Ms. Grant, your casino is perfect." he says and tears the paper with the big green letters that spell 'APPROVED' on it. We both smile and show it to the screen as the crowd claps and cheers and me and Pearl share a tender kiss. 

"Well there it is folks, Ms. Grant's casino is approved to be used, now onto Jane for the weather." Leanne says and the camera switches to Jane, wherever the hell she is. "Congratulations on your casinos ladies, have fun." Leanne says with a smile and gets in the van and leaves along with the rest of her crew and the crowd too. We get into our cars and go back to the hotel to change into some nice clothes since not only we will be there but big people that own casinos, clubs, even big mafia god fathers will be there. The word got out quick as hell and not to mention Pearl had lots of help from friends she knows. As I stare at the full body mirror that's in the room, I see Pearl smile and hug me from behind and kiss my neck as I smile. "You look beautiful Amethyst, like always. My beautiful Amethyst Quartz." she says as I smile with her as she looks me up and down in the mirror reflection. "You look amazing yourself by the way, my perfect Pearl Grant." I say and she smiles. "Thank you my love." she says and kisses me.

(^Amethysts Dress + Shoes^)

(^Pearls Dress + Shoes^)

Pearl takes my hand and spins me around so I can face her and we both smile at the same time. I kiss her and she kisses back and even though this may be our thousandth kiss, she still gives me butterflies. I smile and say "Lets go to the party, I wanna see Rihanna." I say excited and she laughs at my enthusiasm. "Ok, you gonna ride with me or no?" she asks me and I nod. We make sure our stuff is packed because afterwards, we're leaving here and going back to Queens where we belong. We head downstairs with Boris and two other staff men carrying our bags and they load them into the car as we get in the back and Boris drives us to the casino.

We open the doors and the place is packed with all types of people and celebrities, I thought I could keep my cool and stay calm, hell no. I'm nervous as hell and I involuntarily squeeze Pearls hand harder and she gives me a reassuring look and a kiss on my forehead that calms me down and makes me smile. "Pearl?" we both here an Italian man call out and we both turn around and I see Pearl's smile get wider along with her eyes. "Antonio! È stato così a lungo, dove sei stato!" (Antonio! It's been so long, where have you been!) She said in what I'm guessing is Italian.

"Ovunque il mio amore, chi è questa bella donna accanto a te?" (Everywhere my love, who is this beautiful women beside you?) He asks while looking at me with a smile, I smile back even though I have no fucking idea what the hell he just said. "Oh, Antonio this is my lovely girlfriend Amethyst, Amy, this is Antonio, the biggest mafia Lord's in Italy. We met in highschool, he was the foreign exchange student in my history class and he spoke very little English until we meet. He was my first boyfriend, then Garnet, and now you." She said happily until she remembered Garnet, her face dropped.

I kiss her surprisingly and she is a little shocked but kisses me back just the same. I gently break the kiss and Antonio is smiling. "Well, it's nice to meet you Amethyst, I hope you both will have a long and lovely relationship.
Fino alla prossima volta la signora Pearl Grant."  (Until next time Ms. Pearl Grant) he says then walks away. "He seemed nice." I said and she nods. "He is, but you mess with his friends or family, you completely and utterly fucked." Pearl said and I laugh as she smiles. "Pearl, your on in 2 minutes!" One of her assistants say guiding her through the crowd, along with me too.

Pearl taps her glass with the back side of a butter knife in the microphone getting everyone's attention. "Everyone, welcome to the celebration of everything. Fixing the club in Chicago with the help of my lovely girlfriend Amethyst, fixing the casinos here, and rebuilding the empire all together, and I wouldn't even have this, all of it, without you." Pearl says and everyone claps and cheers, it soon dies down and she begins speaking again. "Speaking of help, Amethyst, get your beautiful ass up here." She says looking at me and people whistle and clap as I laugh and get on the stage and kiss her.

She gently breaks the kiss and begins to speak. "I haven't known you long, but I know that I will spend the rest of my life with you, no sadly this isn't a proposal, that's 2 years from now." Pearl says and everyone laughs. "I'm willing to wait." I say with a smile and she smiles back. "Well, right now I want to ask you, will you be my 50-50 partner and become CO CEO with me? It's ok if y-" she got cut off by me kissing her and the crowd roars with cheers and claps as she kisses me back, then in no seconds flat, she wraps her hands around my waist and pulls my closer and slips her tongue in my mouth, holding back a moan perfectly.

She breaks the kiss and I'm left blushing with pink and slightly swole lips from the intense show of affection and I hide my blushing face that was visible to everyone, in the crook of Pearl's neck. She laughs and says into the mic "I'll take that as a yes!" And everyone claps and cheers as we both walk back down the stage and the music starts to play as Rihanna spots me and me and her talk for basically the whole night.

Pearl P.O.V

I look to my side and see that Amethyst isn't there so I look around the room and spot her and Rihanna laughing and smiling together with one of each of their hands with a drink in it, and the other just free, occasionally using it to emphasize the words coming out of their mouths, but I'm too far away to here. "Hey Pearl!" a voice says to me and it sounds familiar. I turn around to see Blue mother fucking Diamond in my casino. "Blue?" I ask and she nods. She speaks to me in her usual but soft and quite voice and with the voices of everyone and the music, its hard for me to hear her. "Blue, I can barely hear you, lets go to a private room." I say and she blushes slightly and nods, which makes me smirk. 

We go to the V.I.P section with stripers, a bar, and some private rooms to the left, not too much its nice. I lead her into one of the rooms and of course it has a bed. Some of the clubs here in D.C are pretty far away from each other so we have a mini club here at the casino. I get one of the staff to get us drinks as we sit on the bed. It was a nice sized room, a queen sized bed with deep red and black silk sheets, dimly lit room with purple lights, with the walls a maroon and black geometric pattern. "Blue, how did you get pass my security, and with no one noticing you?" I ask her.

"First, I snuck in, sorry but I wanted to see you. I want to be friends with you Pearl, I don't care if my sister Pink gets hurt, well, I do but its her own fault trying to start a war she can't win with you." Blue says to me truthfully as my waiter brings in two martini's, extra vodka, just the way I love it. "Well, that doesn't answer my second question, only the first." I say and she points to her hood that she either wears a lot, or is just sewn into most of her clothing. "Take it off, I want to see you." I say and I can see her blush a bit, and slowly take it off. her hair a baby blue color, her eyes deep blue, and a silk dress with a hood sewn into it, it looks like it was their when she bought it, but I can slightly see the stitches a bit, none the less beautiful and CALLED IT!

I smile and she blushes and looks away. "Blue, tell me the real reason you want to become my friend, or at least make it official." I say to her. She sighs, takes a small gulp from her drink, and then continues. "I don't want you targeting me when ever you get your revenge back on Pink, I don't know when it is but.......I'm pregnant. It was Yellow's..." she says tearing up and I go wide eyed. "Holy shit Blue, you had sex with your sister?" I asked her and she nods while I see her tearing up and slowly putting her hood back on to hide her tears, but I stop her. I grab her hand and gently put it on my thigh. I rest one of my hands of her face and say "Blue, I'm so sorry that I killed Yellow. I had no idea and don't think that I look at you any different then the way I already do. I can't believe this, I feel awful and now your child is gonna grow up without her mother. God, I'm an ass." I say tearing up with a few tears slipping.

Blue lifts my head up and she instantly blushes at how close we are. I couldn't help myself but kiss Blue. I didn't want to hug her to make her feel worse, and I didn't want to just sit their in pity for her, my mind was screaming to do something to comfort her, but my body went faster than my mind. She was hesitative at first but kissed me back. A small voice in my mind said stop for some reason, but the vodka was saying keep going, so in conclusion, I decided to test which was lying. I pushed my body against hers as the kisses became more rough and rapid while tearing each others clothes off. I open my eye for a quick second to see both glasses empty, just the ice melting slowly in the dim light of this room.

Amethyst P.O.V

"Aww do you really have to go? I was gonna challenge you to a shot off, whoever gets drunk first looses, and who kisses who wins." I say and we both laugh. "As fun as that sounds, I have to go, I have a performance to do tomorrow morning, but since you can't go, hit me up Amy, I'd love to spend more time with you." Rih says in her beautiful Trinidad/American accent that I never get tired of hearing, and she gives me her number. "Thanks Rih, I'll call you soon." I say and smile as we both get up and hug each other good bye as she walks out the door escorted by her security guards.

I'm currently in the V.I.P club in the casino, me and Rih had moved from blowing money and socializing with almost everyone here, to dancing, slight drinking, and spending time with each other and I couldn't ask for a better night, but I'm missing bae, so, like any concerned girlfriend would do, I go and look for her. I walk past the private rooms to go tp the restrooms until I hear a moan, and not just any moan that I'd make a sex joke about and laugh about it to myself, Pearl's moan. Nah, I think I'm hearing things, maybe I just really miss her. But there it rings again, louder than before and another persons name in her mouth. 

I open the door and I am confused on what I should do. Should I scream in anger, pull that woman off mine, or should I leave and fuck another woman too so she can be hurt? No, I'll give her a piece of my mind. "Pearl! I can't believe you! After all we've been through! You fuck some other girl behind my back??!! You know what, FUCK YOUR EMPIRE! I'm done helping you!" I scream in anger and with tears streaming down my face. "Aaaaaammyy, ittssssss noooot, whaaaaat it looooooksssss liiiiiiiike." Pearl slurs her words so badly I'm surprised that I could make out what she even said. To make matters worse, she's fucking a DIAMOND! I get the keys from her purse and slap her in the face.

She looks at me with tears, with a sad and pitiful drunk expression, pleading for me to forgive her and if it was different a situation I probably would have forgave her, with her 4 year old just scrapped her knee on the carpet looking self, INCLUDING the bottom lip pouted out, with her hand resting on her cheek that I just slapped her with. I walk out the room, and the casino, everything silent and everyone staring at me but right now I don't give a damn.

I get in the car and drive to the hotel. I make sure all my stuff is packed and get it into the car and start driving. I quickly make a call to Boris, who is also our piolet to fly the jet back to Queens, and tell him to make sure the jet is ready. "Hey Amethyst." He says through the speaker phone within the car. "Hey, make sure the jet is ready to fly, I'm on my way to the airport." I say. "Oh ok, I'll make sure its ready for the both of you." he says. "No, its only for me, one way trip to Queens, New York, by myself, without Pearl understood?" I ask him and he sighs and says "Understood." 
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

~~PLEASE READ THIS~~

First off I want to say thank you for reading, god your amazing. Secondly, I am not only starting the Opal x Garnet fan fic, but I'm also starting another fan fic called 'This Woman Of Mine (Grace x Frankie). Ok, for those of you that don't know who or what Grace and Frankie is/are, its a show on Netflix where one day these 70 year old women have their worlds come crashing down when their husbands leave them, and confess there gay love for each other, and Grace and Frankie are stuck with each other, BUT, I'm not gonna tell you anymore than that because you have to go read it! I know, I'm such a tease aren't I? Welp anyways, I hope you enjoyed todays, well nights because its 11:55pm here where I am updating this book for you guys but that's the life of a passionate WattPad author such as myself. Gay kisses from me to you always. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 15
omfg this book is so bad don't read this i'm discontinuing it!! โš ๏ธTrigger Warningโš ๏ธ Depression Abuse Self Harm Etc. This story is about a girl who co...
47.8K 380 10
Steven's hometown has become fun and peaceful ever since the events at Homeworld with White Diamond. But time has passed surprisingly quick, going by...
274 0 34
**Completed** BOOK TWO, in the secret society series. Cassidy's life is as she calls it herself, complicated. From a young age, she has been abused b...
1K 54 28
Peridot, a student at Delmarva State University, isn't in the best place of her life. She's in the middle of trying to balance her studies and her wo...