Incubus

Od after-avenging-hours

A Bucky Barnes x Reader AU Your back hits a massive chest, body heat engulfing you almost instantly. You're... Viac

Incubus Part 1
Incubus Part 2
Incubus Part 3
Incubus Part 4
Incubus Part 6
Incubus Part 7
Incubus Part 8
Incubus Part 9
Incubus Part 10
Incubus Part 11
Incubus Part 12
Incubus Part 13
Incubus Part 14
Epilogue

Incubus Part 5

28.6K 743 752
Od after-avenging-hours

Friday night, you're curled up in bed, laptop propped on your bent knees as you catch up on some of your Netflix shows. Bucky had texted you earlier in the day that he was going to have to work late tonight, but that he'd take you to breakfast tomorrow morning. Deciding whether or not you were going to work that day had been a bit of a struggle. While the two of you had still been lying in bed, Bucky offered to stay with you and have the both of you call in sick, but in the end you declined. You'd hoped that doing something mundane and normal would help to distract your mind from the events of last night. It hadn't.

So now, you were bundled under as many blankets as possible, dressed in a simple tank and panties, your gaze focused on the flickering images dancing across your laptop.

The sudden crash that sounds directly outside your window does nothing for your already frazzled nerves. There's a fire escape out there, but the only person you've ever seen use it was the teenage boy a few doors down whenever he was trying to sneak out. But for one, he was scarily quiet when he used it, and two he was away for the summer because of an internship.

A rasping knock against your window soon follows the crash. Gasping quietly, you set your laptop down and reach for your phone on the nightstand.

"Y/N," your name comes out gravely and low.

You pause mid reach. That almost sounded like... Bucky?

Disregarding the voice in your head telling you to call the police, you kick the blankets off your legs and stand. Walking to your window, you push open your blinds. A breath of relief escapes you when two familiar blue eyes look back through the glass. You lift up the bottom pane.

"Jesus Christ, Bucky. You almost gave me a h- Holy fuck, is that blood?!"

He's covered nearly head to toe in dark red liquid. It's matted to his hair. There's a slice on his cheek, rips all over his clothes, and he seems to be clutching a pretty nasty gash on his side. He grimaces, wincing from the pain. "I need your help," his voice is gruff, it almost doesn't sound like him.

"What happened?" you ask incredulously.

He ignores your question. "I need you to invite me in."

"What?" you hiss at his demand.

"Invite me in. I'm too weak to get passed the wards and spells right now." He huffs for breath, his jaw clenching.

"James Buchanan Barnes, get your demonic ass inside this window right now!"

He grunts, his free hand reaching out to grasp the sill. "That works."

You help to pull him through, the tiny space not exactly meant for someone of his size. You get his top half through and then the rest of him kind of just comes tumbling forward. He lands in a heap on your floor, groaning in pain.

"Fuck, that hurt."

Using what little strength you have, you manage to get him upright. "Can you please tell me what happened to you?" you ask again.

"Got into an argument."

"With a bear?!" your voice is growing increasingly more hysterical as time passes.

"Um..." he hesitates, stumbling a little until he makes it to your bed. He lowers himself precariously onto the edge. "More like vampire," he admits.

Your shoulders drop as you stare at him like he's grown two heads. "Bucky, tell me you didn't."

He won't meet your gaze and that's all you need to know.

"God, you went after Tony?!"

"He hurt you," he finally meets your glare with a look of determination.

"Do you even see yourself right now?!" You gesture to the bloody state he currently finds himself in.

As if you've just reminded him of his wounds, he winces once more, releasing another grunt of pain. "Can we discuss this a little later? I could really use your help."

Lifting your hands to your face, you dig your palms into your eyes, trying to prepare yourself for what's to come. "Shit. I think I have a first aid kit in my bathroom."

Lowering your hands, you move to walk passed him, only to be stopped when his hand clasps around your wrist. "No, wait." He carefully meets your gaze, already anticipating your reaction to his next words. "I just need energy."

Your brows furrow in confusion. "Energy? Wha-" When it hits you, you look at him completely horrified. "You want to have sex?! Are you out of your god damn mind?"

"Incubi can heal from the transference," he tries to explain to you.

"You're fucking bleeding everywhere!" You feel like you have to remind him, because you honestly think he doesn't know.

He sighs, tightening his hold on your wrist because it looks like you're ready to bolt. "I know, it's weird. But I need you to do this for me, Lumina. If not, I'm gonna have to compel someone else to do it, and I'm pretty sure that'll piss you off a hell of a lot more than me showing up here like this."

"Oh god..." You breathe, unable to believe that you were actually considering this. "Bucky this is crazy."

"Y/N, please."

You groan like you're the one in pain, squeezing your eyes shut. "Okay," you relent, taking a steady breath. "Okay, just... lay back."

He slowly releases your wrist, grunting quietly as he does as you ask.

You open your eyes, biting your bottom lip as you look him over again. It looks bad. Your hands shake a little as you reach to push his shirt up. You gasp when the wound on his side is revealed. It's like a whole chunk of flesh had been ripped out of him. Blood is still leaking out of it, steadily staining your bedsheets. The skin around the wounds is swollen, it looks infected. And not only that, but his veins around the wound have started to turn black.

You cup your hand over your mouth, trying to prevent the gag you can feel building in your throat. You shake your head, "James, I don't think I can do this."

He places his hand back over the wound, shielding your view slightly from it. "I can't make you. But that means you have to be okay with me going somewhere else." He doesn't say it to make you feel guilty, it's just a matter of fact.

But he's also right. You wouldn't be able to take it if he went somewhere else. To someone else. "What if I hurt you more?" you whisper in fear. You don't like seeing him pain, but you can only imagine sex making everything worse.

"Lumina, you can trust me when I tell you that you won't. It'll be okay, I promise."

You gnaw at your bottom lip as you reach for his belt buckle. His dark wash jeans are also covered in rips and tears. With the fly open, you do your best to shimmy the jeans down his legs. Bucky hisses through his teeth. The blood from one of the larger cuts on this thigh had begun to dry, making the denim stick to his skin. You immediately pull your hands back when you realize what's happening.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" You feel tears welling in your eyes, a combination of the stressful situation and feeling horrible for making his pain worse.

"It's okay," he grunts out. "Don't stop." He breathes harshly through his nose, his fingers clenching around your bedsheets.

Scared to hurt him further, you only pull his jeans down to his knees. His boxer briefs are next, and with how easily the material stretches, it's easier to work with. You stare for a moment at the area of exposed skin between his thighs. You're pretty sure there used to be a time when you knew how to make a man hard, but with how scattered your brain is, you can't seem to recall the information.

"Just touch me, Lumina," Bucky advises, recognizing the clueless look on your face.

You'd think this was the first time you'd ever touched a dick with how careful you are with him. Even though this was pretty much the one place on his body where he wasn't scratched to all hell, you still used the softest of touches on him.

Bucky releases a quite sigh, some of the tension easing from his face as his eyes close. "Little more, sweetheart."

You curl your fingers completely around him, giving him lengthened strokes. With how much blood he's already lost, it's hard to think that there's anything left to flow to the juncture of his thighs, but sure enough, he begins to harden in your palm. With that task accomplished, you release him allowing his length to rest against his stomach. You then straighten up to push your panties down your legs.

But then you realize your next dilemma. Blood most definitely wasn't a turn on for you. And there's no way Bucky was fitting inside you without any lubrication. Releasing a shaky breath, you lift a knee onto the mattress. He's told you that everything was going to be okay, you just had to trust him. You lift your other leg from the floor, placing your knee on the other side of him. You carefully lower yourself down until you're straddling his hips.

You can feel him twitch beneath you, the underside of his cock pressed to the length of your folds. A small whimper escapes you as your body begins to respond to his closeness. The demonic energy that normally flows out of him like lava seems a little weaker. The areas where your skin touches his are warm, but not the usual burning hot. It's a little worrying, at first. But then you feel a zing run up your spine and a little bit of wetness appears between your legs.

Your hips grind down of their own accord, your folds brushing against his length. The two of you groan in unison, feeling your energies beginning to mix.

"That's it, Lumina. Keep going," Bucky encourages.

You rock your hips back and forth in gentle motions, feeling your slick building with each swipe. It's a strange experience, to have your body coming to life with arousal while your head is in a different space all together. You were still worried about him, and honestly still freaked out that you were even doing this, but if he said it would help, then you had to try.

When you're sure that you're ready, you lift your hips and wrap a hand around his base before guiding yourself onto him. The familiar stretch of your walls as your body accepts his is a little comforting. Closing your eyes, you can almost forget what's really going on. His energy grows a little stronger, now that you're connected. Your hips soon meet his, his full length sheathed within your walls.

You lean forward, your hands against the mattress just above his shoulders. Your eyes open, meeting his gaze. There's significantly less strain on his features, and the cut on his cheek already looks better. You start with a slight roll of your hips, feeling how he pulses inside you. Your body shudders. You slowly gain more confidence when your motions don't appear to hurt him.

Using the muscles in your thighs, you lift your hips up. With just the head of his cock still buried in you, you pause for a moment before sliding back down his length. His hands move to grip your hips, guiding your movement. You bite your bottom lip, trying desperately to not think about how the hand that had been clutching his wound is now smearing blood against your skin.

"Bucky?" you call out, needing his reassurance, because you still feel like you have no idea what you're doing.

"You can go faster, Lumina. It's okay." His hands squeeze your hips urgently.

"O-okay," you do as he says, slowly building momentum until you're slamming yourself down onto him. Your fingers grasp at the sheets trying to keep yourself grounded. It's still a completely bizarre sensation, to be feeling the pleasure in your body, but not in your mind. This was almost worse than having to fake an orgasm, because at least in that situation, your body and mind were on the same page. This was like trying to fake an orgasm in your head, and your brain just wasn't having it.

Still feeling concerned that you're going to hurt him, you glance down with the intention of watching the place where your bodies meet. Only you don't quite make it that far.

Your body tenses completely, a shocked gasp pulling the air from your lungs as you watch in horror as James's body repairs itself right before your eyes. Dark liquid oozes from the wound at his side as the vampire venom leaves his system. Once the venom is fully ejected, you can see the veins fusing back together, the gaps between broken muscles stretching to join once more, the skin regenerating...

"Oh my God..." You can't quite tell if you're going to be sick or if you're going to pass out.

"Y/N, don't look at that," Bucky advises, but it's too late. You can't look away, and even if you did, you would never be able to unsee it.

Grunting with the effort, Bucky manages to roll you onto your back, taking a position over you. The shock from the movement, successfully wrenches your gaze from the wound.

"Eyes on me, Lumina," Bucky tells you, angling his body downward, so even if you were to pull your eyes from his, you wouldn't see that.

His body has recovered enough that he can take over the thrusts, which is good, because he's pretty sure you can't. The panic isn't fading from your eyes, if anything, it's only getting worse. He hates himself a little and the guilt cuts deeper than anything the vampire gave him, because you're scared and it's his fault. He knows he has to distract you, and whatever he does has to happen fast. Because right now, your powers are triggered by your fear, and if there was ever a risk of you using your powers on him, it would be from this.

Your fear spikes to an insurmountable level, when Bucky's eyes suddenly go red. His head dips, and because you're not exactly in a kissing mood, especially when he's like that, you turn your head to the side. You only realize that that hadn't been his plan at all after his teeth have sunk into your shoulder.

The pain explodes in your neck, successfully wiping all thought from your mind. And somehow, the intensity from it seems to catapult you straight into your climax. You cry out loudly, both from pain and pleasure. Your back arches, walls tightening around Bucky as his thrusts become more ferocious. His jaw locks in place, just barely dancing the edge of breaking your skin.

Your body is pinned underneath the bulk of his weight as he fucks you into the mattress, the demon inside him taking over slightly as the need to finish the healing process outweighs everything else. Your bedframe shudders with each impact of his thrusts, the cheap material not built to withstand such strain.

He doesn't last much longer, the amount of energy he can consume from you making the process faster than it normally would have been, given the severity of his wounds. His hips stutter to a stop, as he comes, filling you with his release. His chest rumbles with a purring growl, feeling your energy flow directly into him, bathing him in its warmth. He relishes in it for a moment, eyes closed, mind hazy. It takes a minute for him to come back to himself.

When he does, he releases you almost instantly, his teeth unclamping from the curve where your neck meets your shoulder. "Shit," he curses to himself.

"Jesus, Bucky. Did you just bite me?" you whimper, feeling a throb beneath the surface of your skin. Lifting a hand, you hold it to the mark, hoping that by adding pressure, it might ease some of the sting.

"Sorry. I didn't mean- I think my body's still trying to burn off the vampire blood from my system."

"What- Why is his blood even in your system?"

He winces at your tone, feeling like a berated a child, a feeling he hasn't felt in a long time. "He kept biting me and I got... pissed off..."

"So you bit him back?! What the hell, James?!"

He grimaces, it honestly hadn't seemed like a big deal at the time. "It was a reaction. And I swear, I didn't mean to bite you too, Lumina. It's just... when two different creatures mix their blood, there's always side effects."

You lift both of your hands to your face, covering your eyes as you release a shaky breath. You still had yet to recover from the events of last night and to now figure out how to deal with all of this? You're pretty sure you've already surpassed your mental capacity for complete insanity. "James," you force his name out as calmly as you possibly can. You keep your hands over your eyes, because you already know what look he's giving you, but if you were to actually see it, you'd lose your resolve. "I'm going to need you to go into my bathroom and take a shower." Keeping your voice steady is a struggle, but the gravity of your words is not lost.

"Lumina..." you can hear the hurt in his voice and it makes tears prick beneath your eyelids.

"Please," your lips tremble, breaking through the calm façade you're trying to put in place. "Just go."

"Y/N, I'm sorry."

"Do you have any idea how terrified I am right now?" your voice comes out as a soft whisper, but with the way your words ring in his ears, Bucky would have thought you'd screamed them at him.

And what's worse is he does have an idea. With his senses back to full strength, he can smell the bitter scent of your fear mixed between the metallic tang of his blood. "I'm sorry," he repeats, his voice hoarse and laced with the guilt of his actions.

You feel his fingers brush against your wrists, attempting to pull your hands away from your face. You shy away from his touch. "Don't. Please, James. I need some time to be mad at you."

Bucky feels like his heart's just been ripped out of his chest. "...Do you want me to leave?"

It kills him when you seem to hesitate. You bite your bottom lip before you shake your head. "Just get into the shower. Please?"

"Okay," he complies. He's incredibly gentle when he moves to pull out of you. He's almost scared to lose contact with your body, like you'll disappear if he does. You feel the brush of his lips against your hip bone as he moves off of you. "I'm sorry," he whispers once more.

You wait to hear the water turn on before removing your hands from your face. You don't even know where to begin to start processing all of this. You stare up at the ceiling of your bedroom, just trying to wrap your head around the most recent events in your life.

So yes, you had known that Bucky was a demon. But you guess it had never really registered that he could have his own set of powers, besides the whole mind-blowing sex thing... I mean, you can create light from your hands and teleport, so was it really that shocking that sex could heal him?

And at least now that you knew, maybe it wouldn't come as quite a shock next time. Although, did you really want to stick around with a man that bites vampires when he's angry? Sure, you liked Bucky, a lot. Probably more than you should... But nothing quite puts a relationship into perspective like showing up to your window unannounced, covered in blood, and asking for a quick fuck.

You groan aloud, push yourself up, and curl your knees into your chest. You sit on the edge of your bed, arms wrapped around your bent knees.

But then there's the fact that he did come here. He could have gone anywhere. Probably would have been easier, too. Incubi aren't able to force someone to have sex with them. But they can use some of their demonic energy to sway someone's decision. And being able to do so becomes necessary when you're covered in cuts and blood and nobody in their right mind would want to go near you. Not only that, but James would have been able to use that same energy to block out their memory, to keep them from remembering the exact thing you'd just witnessed.

He would have known that by coming here, his abilities wouldn't have worked on you. He would have known that it would probably scare you half to death. But even so... instead of taking the easier option, he decided to come here. He decided to trust you. He decided to let you be the one to help him.

He'd had to choose between putting his trust in you, or risking the trust that you had in him. And he chose you.

You can't really find it in yourself to still be mad at him after drawing those conclusions, but you're still not exactly happy with him yet, either. So, to kill a little more time, you get up and move to change your bedsheets. If you don't want them to stain permanently with his blood, you know that you have to get them into the wash like now. You pull your mattress protector off as well, happy to see it's done its job to prevent any liquids from seeping into your mattress.

You add your tank top to the bloody pile, noticing the red handprint against the side. You shrug into your bathrobe and bundle as much of the blood stains into the center of the pile before you pick everything up and head to the basement of the apartment complex where the community washer and dryers are located. Luckily, it's late enough that you don't run into anyone. Though at least by being a woman, you've got a potential excuse for having blood on your sheets...

The water's still going when you make your way back up to your apartment. You stand at your closed bathroom door, taking a few breaths to build the courage to open it. You can hear the water running, but it doesn't seem like there's any other movement inside the tiny room. When you finally open the door, you realize why.

The sliding glass doors are fogged up, but you can still clearly see through them. Bucky's got his back to you, head down, one hand pressed to the tile wall. He stands under the spray of the shower, but is completely unmoving. You wonder briefly if he's been like that the whole time.

"Are you still mad?" he asks, his voice sounding broken.

It makes your chest ache. You shrug out of your bathrobe, letting it pool to the floor next to Bucky's discarded pile of shredded clothes. Pushing open the door, you step through to join him in the steamy shower stall. "No," you finally tell him. Stepping up behind him, you place your palm to the center of his back. "Are you okay?" you ask.

You can both feel and watch the muscles in his back tense up beneath your touch. He laughs without humor, "Should be asking you that."

"I'm not the one that got into a fight with a vampire." You shift a little closer, resting your forehead against the center of his back. "Bucky, you scared the shit out of me," you whisper, your voice wavering slightly.

His hand against the tile clenches into a fist. "I shouldn't have made you do that."

You shake your head against him, "No that's not what I meant. Well... yeah, that part was a little freaky too, but..." Your hands trace the lines of his muscles down to his waist. "Seeing you hurt... all the blood... how in pain you were? That scared me more than the rest of it."

Bucky releases a long sigh. "I'm sorry, Lumina. You don't deserve all the shit I put you through."

"You don't have to keep apologizing, I've already forgiven you." Your hands work your way around his torso as you press yourself to his back. You place a gentle kiss to his left shoulder blade.

"How can you be so forgiving?"

You smile against his skin and shrug a shoulder, "Must be the angel in me."

He scoffs dryly, "Angels don't forgive demons."

"Well then I guess you're lucky that I'm not completely an angel."

He hums noncommittally.

The two of you share a moment of silence, rivulets of water fusing your skins together. "Do you ever regret taking me to your apartment that night?" you ask quietly.

"No." He responds almost instantly. "Never."

Your arms tighten around him just a little more. "Me neither."

His head turns toward you ever so slightly. "Not even after tonight?"

"Especially, not after tonight." Lifting your head off his back, you look up at him, despite not being able to meet his gaze. "Bucky, you could have gone anywhere, and just not told me. But instead, you came here. You trusted me. Trusted that I'd be able to help you. That I wouldn't just turn you away. You've come to my rescue twice now, and tonight I got to come to yours."

His head drops again, the hand that hangs freely at his side, moving to frame yours against his stomach. "Thank you. For everything, Lumina. You truly are the light of my life."

You can't help but smile at that. "You're welcome," you tell him, but you know you can't let him off that easy. "Now that doesn't excuse you from what you did. Because getting into a fight with a vampire is probably the dumbest thing you could ever do. And I think you're 100% an idiot for doing that," you chastise him, making it clear that you don't approve of his methods. "But at least you're 100% my idiot."

He releases a light laugh, the tension finally easing out of him. The entire time he'd been standing in the shower, he'd been convinced that he'd blown it with you. That it was over. That you were going to tell him to get out and never come back. He'd never been more relieved to be wrong about something. Shifting from the wall, he turns to face you, his eyes connecting with yours. "Are you staking your claim on me?" he asks with a tilted smirk.

You smirk back up at him. "I am. Is that allowed?"

His hands move to your hips, pulling your body flush to his. "It is, if I get to claim you back."

"I'm pretty sure you already did," you raise a brow, tilting your head to the side to showcase the bitemark on your neck. It's already started to bruise.

His gaze washes over the mark before his head leans down and he brushes his lips over it. He then starts a trail downward, leaving little nips and sucking the water droplets from your skin. He travels between your breasts and continues to move down until he's kneeling in front of you, lips pressed to your abdomen. He removes his mouth and tilts his head to rest his forehead against you instead. His arms encircle your waist.

"I'm sorry I bit you. And I'm sorry I scared you," he apologizes, his words ghosting across your skin.

Your eyes turn soft as you look down at him, fingers running through his hair. "It's okay." You assure him. "Just maybe, try giving a girl some warning next time? You've got my phone number for a reason, Bucky," you give him a lopsided smile, trying to make light of the situation.

He chuckles lightly, smile pressed to your skin. "Alright." He releases a surprised grunt when your fingers fist in his hair and you yank his head back.

You meet his gaze with a stern glare. "And don't ever lie to me again by telling me you're going to work late when really you're going to go beat up a vampire." Speaking about phones had reminded you of the text he sent earlier.

He winces a little, smiling sheepishly. "Right. M'sorry about that, too."

You scratch soothingly at the area you'd just tugged on. "No more lies, James. And maybe we should go over the rest of your... skill set, so I don't get any more late-night surprises."

"No more lies. But I think, we've pretty much covered everything after tonight," he assures you, moving to stand.

"Kinda puts a whole new meaning to Sexual Healing," you laugh, placing your hands on his chest when he pulls you close once more.

He chuckles with you. "Not really. Marvin Gaye was an incubus, too."

You look up at him in shock. "No way!"

He grins. "Didn't I just promise not to lie to you?"

Looking into his eyes, you realize that he's completely serious. "Holy shit..." you comment, this revelation nearly as shocking as everything else tonight. "So, is Let's Get It On, like your national anthem?"

Bucky laughs, shaking his head at you. "Incubi aren't of one nation. Didn't we already go over this, or did you forget that I'm Romanian?"

"I didn't forget. Are there other famous incubi in history?" you ask curiously.

He smiles down at you. "Darling, we'd be up all night if we went there and you need your rest."

You frown when he doesn't indulge your curiosity. "I don't need rest. I feel fine."

His fingers curl a few wet strands of hair back behind your ear. "I took a lot of your energy. You'll begin to feel the effects soon, and then you'll be out for the rest of the night."

His words make you frown even more. "But I started a load of laundry downstairs."

He gives you a perplexed look. "Why on earth would you do that?"

"Because your blood was all over my sheets and I didn't want them to stain," you tell him matter-of-factly.

He releases a small sigh. "Alright. After we finish our shower, I'll put you to bed, then I'll deal with your laundry."

"You don't have to do that," you object, shaking your head.

"It's the least I can do after everything tonight," he responds. "Now... I don't think I've given you a proper kiss tonight and I really think I should remedy that before you fall asleep on me."

A slow smile spreads across your lips as his head tilts down ever so slightly. "I have no objections to that."

He smiles back. "Good." His lips slant over yours. You kiss him back, hands curling into the hair at his nape. Although he's pretty spot on with his timing when just after a few short minutes, your movements grow sluggish and it becomes increasingly more difficult to keep your eyes open.

"Okay, I'm tired now," you inform him.

He quickly shuts off the water and lifts you out of the shower. You feel the bathmat beneath your feet as Bucky throws a towel over your shoulders. He's just about finished drying you off when you crumple forward against his chest. He laughs quietly, catching you and lifting your limp body into his arms. You're completely out of it.

He walks out of the bathroom, pausing when he realizes there aren't any sheets on the bed. He lays you on the bare mattress, still wrapped in your towel, before moving to grab the blanket that rests on the chair in the corner of your bedroom. He exchanges the towel for the blanket, making sure it's wrapped securely around you, so you won't get cold. He uses your towel to dry himself off and then hooks it securely around his waist as he leaves your apartment to locate the laundry room.

It's not that difficult to find, and lucky enough, it's time to move your sheets into the dryer. Once that's done, he brings the bundle back up to your room. You're still completely dead to the world, but he treats you like glass as he moves you temporarily to the chair. He gets your sheets back onto the bed, pleased to see that any evidence of his blood has washed out; though, he honestly wouldn't have minded buying you a new set as compensation anyway.

Once the bed is ready, he moves you back and quickly slides in next to you. His arms curl around your waist, pulling you against his chest. Pushing your hair to the side, his eyes once again land on the mark left by his teeth. It's not common for incubi to mark their 'territory', as they typically didn't stay with just one partner. But Bucky felt oddly proud that right now you bore his mark. It would fade with time, but at least for now, anyone that saw it would know that you were taken. That you were his. And he found that he enjoyed that feeling. Very much.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.8K 220 22
⚠️ 18+ only, under 18, DNI⚠️ Bucky POV: I escaped Hydra 1 year ago, and have been on the run from S.H.E.I.L.D. ever since. I've managed to fly under...
Call Me Baby Od

Romantika

11.7K 240 4
How exactly do you casually ask a guy to pound you into next Tuesday? Bucky was asking for a friend. When Bucky Barnes finds himself unexpectedly goi...
88.9K 2.9K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...
102K 2.7K 43
He kept my legs pinned to the bed with his large hands, easily keeping me restrained with his vampire strength as I thrashed in his hold. "One more...