Fairytail Daughter Scenarios...

By candy_and_mabel

Please refer to title, more info will be provided in book. The highest ranking for this book is #1 for Miraja... More

Request
How They Met You (Guys)
How They Met You (Girls)
Bringing You to The Guild (Guys)
Bringing You To The Guild (Girls)
When they find out you have magic (Guys)
When They Find Out You Have Magic (Girls)
Your First Word (Guys)
Your First Word (Girls)
Adding Characters
Your First Trip to The Zoo(Guys)
SPECIAL CHAPTER
You Curse In Front of Them
Special Senerio
discontinueing

Your BestFriend (Guys)

2.4K 37 28
By candy_and_mabel

This is the person that you hang out with most besides your parent while your a baby.

___________
Age: like 5 I guess

Natsu:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You enjoyed annoying Laxus. As strange as it was, while you were in the guild and not at Lucy's house, since you were barely ever at your own house, you spent more time with Laxus than your father's team. You played with Laxus' coat a lot. That was your reason for even being around Laxus. You would occasionally would watch the Thunder Legion play cards. When they were out of a job you would go to Lucy. The first time you were over by Laxus had been your first word. The second time you had gone over there without your father knowing and tryed to steal Laxus' coat. His coat was hanging beside him on a different chair and he hadn't noticed it was gone until Evergreen burst out laughing.

"She stole your coat!!"

Everyone looked at you. You were halfway across the guild with Laxus' coat in tow. You wouldn't let go of the coat no matter what anyone did. They were all pulling against you and you would not let go. They pulled on you and still no results. Mira made cookies and the smell of them made you drop the coat and go towards the cookies.

It took them three hours to get Laxus' coat back.

Gray:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You liked hanging out with Juvia. You enjoyed watching Juvia fawn over your father. If you weren't with Juvia it was Lucy, Levy or Erza. You didn't like anyone else really besides those four and your father. Natsu was ok but all the fighting annoyed you.

You were with Gray, until he got in a fight. Juvia was going on a job and you followed her out the guild doors without her knowing. You slipped into her luggage and watched everything pass by interested. Soon you got to a train station when you heard the distant crys of your father.

"WHERE IS (Y/N)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Juvia got in the train right as Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Erza got to the station.

"Juvia wait!" Erza called.

Juvia stood in the opening looking to them.

"What is it Erza?"

"Do you know where (Y/N) is?"

"Isn't she at the guild with you all?"

"No, we thought she might have followed you or something."

That's when you hugged Juvia's neck and scared her senseless.

"Aaahhhhhh!!!!!"

"It's (Y/N)!"

Your father grabbed you and you felt your shoulder get wet. He was kneeling as he held you.

"Don't run off on me (Y/N), please."

You hugged him.

"I sowy daddwy"

Gajeel:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You enjoyed hanging out with Natsu surprisingly. You liked the fact that he was so goofy on occasion. Since he and your dad fought a lot it wasn't to uncommon for you to hear your father complain about him.

"Nwasu!!!!!" You cheered when team Natsu came back though the guild doors.

"Hi (Y/N)!" He replied fist bumping with you kinda. He held your hands then spun around.

You smiled, your dad and Nastu were both coming back today so you couldn't wait. The doors opened again Gajeel and Lilly walked though the doors. Natsu was spinning you so you didn't notice him.

"What about me?! Salamander let go of my kid!!!!"

"Daddy!!!!!!" You cheered.

Laxus:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You wanted to go hang out with Sting since he was at the guild. Whenever Sting was at the guild you always wanted to go be around him. If he wasn't then it was Bickslow or Natsu.

"Oh great he's here." Dad muttered.

You saw Sting and started to get out of the chair you were in to go say 'hi'.when your father grabbed your wrist.

"Be careful."

"I will."

You walked to Sting slowly.

"Hi Sting-kun!"

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You smiled looking at the blonde. Natsu and Sting were about to start fighting when you got down there. Natsu punched Sting and the fight began again. You waked towards them a bit before Mira grabbed you.

"Let them fight, you don't need to be around them you could get hurt."

"Ok."

As you watched on a bar stool a chair was sent flying your way. Everyone rushed to block the chair but, they were a little to late. An inch away from your face it stopped. Sting had caught the chair.

"You ok?"

"Yup, thanks for protecting me Sting-kun!!"

You thought Sting was cool, your father however was ready to kill everyone down there. He walked down the stairs and picked you up.

"I don't want to go back upstairs dad." You protested.

"You almost got hit by a FLYING CHAIR. You're NOT staying down here while their fighting."

"*sigh* Yes sir."

Sting:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You saw Rufus walk into the guild returning from his mission and ran over to him.

"Hi Rufus!!!!!"

"Hello (Y/N)."

"Did you bring any books back from your mission??"

"Yes I did. Maybe Sting or I can read them to you soon."

"Yay!!"

You cheered happy that you got new stories to be read to you. You liked hanging out with Rufus because he would read to you a lot. Your father would to but he didn't do as good of a job as Rufus did. Rufus gave four books to your father and you hugged your fathers legs.

"Will you read to me now daddy??"

"In a little bit, these aren't books to read there books they serve a different purpose."

"Oh."

"Do wish for me to take (Y/N) Sting?"

"Could you?"

"Certainly."

You went with Rufus as he showed you a new book.

"I told you I had books for you."

"Yay!"

Rogue:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You walked along side your father Rogue heading to the guild. The two of you got to the guild to find Sting asleep at one of the tables with paperwork all around him. You were always the first or second ones at the guild depending on if Sting went home so you were the only ones there.

"(Y/N), want to help me?" Your fathr asked.

"Sure! What are we doing?"

Your father handed you a coffee pot.

"Fill this with water."

Your father got everything straighted out. He made coffee and woke Sting up. You smiled looking at Sting's groggy confused face.

"Good morning!"

He grinned and tickled you.

"What if I didn't want to be awoken?"

You laughed trying to get him to stop while tour father sighed and moved all the guilds paperwork out of the way. He basiclly had two children to take care of.

You crawled away from Sting still laughing from him ticking you. Your dad and Sting were your absolute favorite people!

Jackal:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You smiled watching Sayla as she read to you. Your father was your favourite person but, if you had to chose someone else you would chose Sayla. You thought she was amazing.

"I've read you three 400 long books so how about we go get something to eat?"

"Ok!"

You walked with Sayla holding your hand. Sayla, your father and the other demons besides Keyes and Ezel watched over you 24/7 to keel the other two away from you. Ezel tryed to eat you every chance he got.

You saw Ezel and Sayla stiffened. She lookd ready to gift him. Several fights broke out between your father and Ezel. Your father had killed him 20 times or more.

"Stay away from (Y/N)."

"Make me Sayla."

"You do realize that one day you won't be reborn? Jackal will kill you for good one day."

"Not before I eat that child though."

He lunged and Sayla used her book spell. A hand suddenly drug you backwards.

"Aahhhhhhhhh Sayla-san!!!!!"

You then recognised your fathers hand. You turned to see him.

"Hi daddy!"

Ezel ran away when faced with your father. (I'm sorry but, I just don't like Ezel.)

Zeref:
*(Y/N)'s P.OV.*
It's only you and your father sooo.... Comment if you want a random scenario instead!

Orga:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You liked being around Rogue. You loved seeing his soft side to Frosh and besides hanging with Rogue meant hanging out with Frosh! (Not trying to dis Rogue I'm sorry if its coming out that way!)

"Hi Rogue!"

"Hello (Y/N)."

You smiled at the shadow dragon slayer. He had just gotten back from his mission.

"Want to hang out?"

"Sure ask your father first though."

You ran over to your father.

"Daddy, can I hang out with Rogue? Please!!!!!!"

"Sure, he's responsible."

"Yay!"

You ran back to Rogue.

"What do you want to do Rogue?"

"How about we sit down?"

You nodded and went over to a table with him. That's when Natsu kicked open the door and Fairy Tail came over. Today was the day Sting had planed for Fairy Tail to come over for a party. Once Natsu got going, all h*ll broke loose.

~30 min later~

An all out two guild brawl was underway. You screamed as stuff was sent your way. A table hit you and slmaed you into a wall. Rogue appeared in front of you and grabbed you. The two of you had lost each other when the fight began. You smiled and hugged Rogue.

"Thanks Rogue!"

"No problem."

Rufus:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You smiled and walked over to Yukino. You liked talking to her while she bartendered (is that even a word).  You laughed as Yukino told you about her latest mission and how the bad guys she, Rogue and Sting were fighting fell on top of each other in a huge pile on accident.

"Yukino-chan, will you go with me on my first mission?"

"If you want me to but, I feel like it'll be a while knowing your dad."

"Yeah."

"Don't worry though, how about you ask him to go on a simple mission your first mission?"

"That's a good idea! You're really smart Yukino-chan!!"

"Thank you (Y/N). Do you want to ask your dad of you can go shopping with me in a little bit?"

"Yeah! I'll go ask him right now!"

"If he says yes we'll go if about 10 to 15 minutes. Ok?"

"I got it!"

You asked your dad and he said yes. You waited impatiently for 12 minutes before you finally got to leave.

You saw a gorgeous dress. It was a deep blue and was flowy. You smiled and drug Yukino in the store.

"I have to go to the restroom I'll be back!"

"Ok!"

You got the dress and bought it with the money your dad gave you to go shopping with. You gave it to Yukino and she gasped.

"(Y/N) you shouldn't have! It's absolutely gorgeous!"

"I'm glad you like it Yukino-chan! It was only $$$$ Jewel!"

"$$$$ Jewel?!?!"

Lyon:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You liked being around Toby. He was funny to you. Your dad wasn't so sure you should hang out around him though.

"Daddy can me and Toby go to the lake?"

"I don't know, can you? ..... Its Toby and I."

"May Toby and I go to the Lake?"

"I guess BUT, remember to stay IN THE SHALLOWS. You can't swim yet"

"Yay! And I will!"

You ran off to go to the Lake with Toby. You splashed around with Toby enjoying the shallows. You went a little deeper when suddenly you couldn't feel the ground.

You stated thrashing around trying to stay afloat.

"Help!! Toby!!"

Your mouth was underwater amd you were out of air. Hands were suddenly around your waist pulling you up. You were met with Toby.

"Thanks!"

"No problem (Y/N)!"

You got back and ran to tell your dad about what happened and how much fun you had.

"... And then I couldn't feel the bottom of the lake and almost drowned but Toby saved me!"

"YOU ALMOST DROWNED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

_____________________
Word Count: 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 214 10
โ”€โ”€ ๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ โ”€โ”€ โ I'M NOT LEAVING YOU ANYMORE. BELIEVE IT, HOLD ON TO ME, NEVER LET ME GO โž TOP RANKINGS! #1 - natsudragneel #1 - laxusdr...
21.3K 418 36
started on; 111818 ended on; 123118 ยฉnalu_princess_KC
1.3K 205 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
215K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...