Fifty Shades Greener (Laurman...

By dwriter1

Laurmani Fanfic based on Fifty Shades Darker. Sequel to Fifty Shades of Green. Lauren G!P More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17

16

7.2K 257 326
By dwriter1

Holy shit. Somehow I remain upright, when I feel like stumbling over. I'm grinning, lost in a world of luxury. Live, here! In this beautiful mansion!

What in the hell?

For the rest of my life...

"It's just an idea," she adds, cautiously. Most likely because I'm taking far too long to answer.

I glance back to assess the interior of the house. How much is it worth? It must be, what - five, ten, fifteen million dollars? I have no idea. Holy shit.

"Can we look around?" I breathe.

She blinks at me. "Sure," she shrugs, puzzled.

The realtors face lights up like Christmas when we head back in. She's delighted to take us on a tour and gives us the spiel.

The house is enormous: twelve thousand square feet on six acres of land. As well as this main living room, there's the eat-in kitchen with family room attached.

Family!

I grin at the thought of starting a family with Lauren. Am I crazy?

Yes.

No?

As we walk I see a music room, a library, a study and, much to my amazement, an indoor pool and exercise suite with sauna and steam room attached.

I hear a loud thud and I look to see my inner mani who was following close behind passed out on the floor, clinching her pearls.

Me too girl

Downstairs in the basement there's a cinema, humongous. Jeez and game room. Hmm... what sort of games could we play in here?

A smirk plays across my face as I think about the insatiable freak the fifth has turned me into. I glance at her and she's standing by the pool table facing the opposite direction.

I walk over to her slowly after seeing that the realtor is on the other side of the humongous room taking an important call. My hand places on Lauren's shoulder and I hear her breath indicating that I startled her a little.

"Don't go around sneaking up on me Kordei," she says with a playful scowl.

I smile back "You looked deep in thought, what are you thinking about?"

I brace for the answer of us moving in and startling out liv-

She cuts off my thoughts "Just thinking about how I had you face down, ass up drilling your cakes the last time we were alone with a pool table"

"LAUREN" I gasp almost too loudly.

"Is everything okay?" The realtor asks, with her hand over the speaker to her phone as if she just asked them to hold for a moment.

Lauren smirks eyeing me as she responds "Yes, just reminding normani of the time I fu-"

"Yes! Yes, we're fine" I quickly cut off my woman's foolery, before turning back to face her "why are you like this?" I scold trying and failing to hold my smile.

"You love it"

"I love you" I breathe.

"Enough to move in?"

"Ready?" The realtor speaks standing much closer than I remember.

I nod, following her out. I hear and sad breath from Lauren. As we continue she points out all sorts of features, but basically the house is beautiful and was obviously meant to be a happy family home.

As we follow the realtor up the magnificent main stairs to the second floor, I can hardly contain my excitement... this house has everything I could ever wish for in a home.

"Couldn't you make the existing house more ecological and self-sustaining?"

Lauren blinks at me, nonplussed. "I'd have to ask Camila. She's the expert in all this."

She leads us into the master suite where full height windows open onto a balcony, and the view is still spectacular. I could sit in bed and gaze out all day, watching the sailing boats and the changing weather.

I picture us two, my head laying across her shoulder as she runs her fingers ever so gently across my skin while we watch the view. My body shutters at the thought.

There are seven additional bedrooms on this floor. Jeez - kids. I push the thought hastily to one side. I have too much to process already.

Back in the main room, the realtor discreetly disappears, and Lauren leads me out once more onto the terrace. The sun has set and the lights from the far off town is making for a magnificent image.

Lauren pulls me into her arms and tips my chin up with her index finger, staring intently at me.

"Lot to take in?" She asks, her expression unreadable.

I nod.

"I wanted to check if you liked it before I bought it"

"The view?" I tease.

She tilts her head to the side and nods.

"I love the view. Oh, and the house that's here"

She raises her brows "You do?"

I smile shyly at her "Lauren you had me at the front door, no actually the walkway"

Her lips part as she inhales sharply, then her face transforms with a grin, and her hands are suddenly fisting into my hair and her mouth is on mine.

Back in the car we head back to town and I can easily see that Lauren's mood has lifted considerably. Her left is on the steering wheel while the other is dangerously high up on the inside of my thigh.

"How much for that home?"

"That's not your concern"

"A lot?"

"Maybe"

"Lauren..."

"Yes a lot, a hell of a lot. But trust me I can afford it" she laughs

"Do you like being rich?"

"Yes, show me someone who doesn't" she says darkly.

Err okay let's get off of that subject quickly.

She peers at me as we reach a red light "Normani, you're going to have to learn to be rich too, if you say yes"

"Wealth isn't something I've ever aspired to, Lauren." I frown. "I've always been okay with the simple things in life"

"I know. I love that about you. But then you've never been hungry," she says simply.

Her words are sobering.

"Where are we going?"

"To celebrate"

Woah, celebrate?

"Celebrate what? The house?"

"Have you forgotten already? Your new roll at your dance company"

"Oh. Haa, yes" I grin, unbelievably I did forget. "Celebrate where?"

"Up high at my club"

"Your... club?"

"Yes. One of them" she smiles.

The Mile High Club is on the seventy-sixth floor of Columbia Tower. It's very now and has the most head-spinning views over Florida.

"Cristal, ma'am?" Lauren hands me a glass of chilled champagne as I sit on a barstool.

"Why thank you ma'am. " I stress the last word flirtatiously, batting my eyelashes at her deliberately.

She gazes at me and her face darkens. "Are you flirting with me, Miss Hamilton?"

"Yes, Ms. Jauregui, I am. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm sure I can think of something," she says, her voice low. "Come - our table's ready."

As we approach the table, Lauren stops me, her hand on my elbow.

"Take your panties off," she whispers.

"Huh?" I gasp.

"Go and take your panties off"

Oh? A delicious tingle runs down my spine.

"Go," she commands quietly.

Whoa, what?

I blink at her. She's not smiling - she's dead ass serious. Every muscle below my waistline tightens.

My inner mani struts into the club with her knee high shiny silver boots and hits a split to the beat.

The beat she hit the split to must be the beating of my heart because it is going a mile a minute. What would she do with my underwear off in this club full of flashing lights and eating people?

My inner mani crosses her legs out of the split and winks at me. Let's find out.

I hand her my glass of champagne, turn sharply on my heel, and head for the restroom.

Shit. What's she going to do? Perhaps this club is aptly named.

The restrooms are the height of modern design all dark wood, black granite, and pools of light from strategically placed halogens. In the privacy of the stall, I smirk as I rid myself of my underwear.

I am excited already. Why does she affect me so? I slightly resent how easily I fall under her spell. I know now that we won't be spending the evening talking through all our issues and recent events... but how can I resist her?

Checking my appearance in the mirror, I am bright-eyed and filled with excitement.

Issues schmissues.

I take a deep breath and head back out into the club. I mean, it's not as if I haven't gone panty less before.

While in the bathroom my inner mani made a quick outfit change she is now draped in a pink feather boa and diamonds, strutting her stuff in fuck-me shoes.

Lauren stands politely when I return to the table, her expression unreadable. She looks her usual perfect, cool, calm, and collected self. Of course, I now know differently.

"Sit beside me," she says, and her voice... my god.

I slide into the seat and she sits. "I've ordered for you. I hope you don't mind." She hands me my half-finished glass of champagne, regarding me intently and under her scrutiny, my blood heats anew. She rests her hands on her own thighs. I tense and part my legs slightly.

Oh, I'm so anxious.

The waiter arrives with a dish of oysters on crushed ice. Oysters. The memory of the two of us in the private dining room fills my mind. We were discussing her contract. Oh wow. We've come a long way since then.

"I think you liked oysters last time you tried them." Her voice is low, seductive.

"Only time I've... uh tried them." I'm all breathy, and horny, my voice exposing me. Her lips twitch with a smile.

"Oh, Miss Hamilton- when will you learn?" She muses.

She takes an oyster from the dish and lifts her other hand from her thigh. I flinch in anticipation, but she reaches for a slice of lemon.

"Learn what?" I ask.

Jeez, my pulse is racing. Her skilled fingers gently squeeze the lemon over the shellfish.

"Eat," she says, holding the shell close to my mouth. I part my lips, and she gently places the shell on my bottom lip. "Tip your head back slowly," she murmurs. I do as she asks and the oyster slips down my throat. She doesn't touch me, only the shell.

Lauren helps herself to one, then feeds me another. We continue this tortuous routine until all twelve are gone. Her skin never connects with mine. It's driving me crazy.

"Still like oysters?" She asks as I swallow the final one.

I nod, flushed, craving her touch.

"Good."

I squirm in my seat. Why is this so hot?

She puts her hand casually on her own thigh again, and I melt. Now. Please. Touch me.

My inner mani is now on her knees, naked except for her panties - begging. She runs her hand up and down her thigh, lifts it, then places it back where it was.

My eyes are tracing ever single place her hand goes like a dog who caught eyes with the most juiciest of bones.

The waiter tops up our champagne glasses and whisks away our plates. Moments later she's back with our entree, sea bass -  I don't believe it - served with asparagus, sauteed potatoes, and a hollandaise sauce.

"A favorite of yours, Miss jauregui?"

"Most definitely, Miss Steele. Though I believe it was cod at the Heathman." Her hand moves up and down her thigh, slowly. My breathing spikes, but still she doesn't touch me. It's so frustrating. I try to concentrate on our conversation.

"I seem to remember we were in a private dining room then, discussing contracts."

"Happy days," she says, smirking. "This time I hope to get to fuck you." She moves her hand to pick up her knife.

Gah damn!

She takes a bite out of his sea bass. She's doing this on purpose.

"Don't count on it," I mutter with a pout and she glances at me, amused. "Speaking of contracts," I add. "The NDA."

"Tear it up," she says simply.

Whoa.

"What? Really?"

"Yes."

"You're sure I'm not going to run to the Florida Times with an expose?" I tease.

She laughs and it's a wonderful sound. She looks so young.

"Well then I'd have to kill you" she said straighten her face.

I gasp and she laughs again.

"No. But seriously I trust you. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt."

Oh. I grin shyly at her. "Ditto," I breathe.

Her eyes light up. "I'm very glad you're wearing a dress," she murmurs. And bam - desire courses through my already overheated blood.

"Why haven't you touched me, then?" I hiss.

"Missing my touch?" She asks grinning. She's amused... the bastard.

"Yes," I seethe.

"Eat," she orders.

"You're not going to touch me, are you?"

"No." She shakes her head.

What? I gasp out loud.

"Just imagine how you'll feel when we're home," she whispers. "I can't wait to get you home."

"It will be your fault if I combust here on the seventy-sixth floor," I mutter through gritted teeth.

"Oh, Normani. We'd find a way to put the fire out," she says, grinning salaciously at me.

Fuming, I huff and dig into my sea bass being sure to slam the fork and knife a little.

My inner mani narrows her eyes in quiet, devious contemplation.

Oooo the hoe in me has a plan.

We can play this game, too. I learned the basics during our meal at the Heathman. I take a bite out of my sea bass. It is melt-in-the-mouth delicious. I close my eyes, savoring the taste. When I open them, I begin my seduction of Lauren jauregui, very slowly hitching my skirt up, exposing more of my thighs.

Lauren pauses momentarily, jaw slightly slacked and a forkful of fish suspended midair.

Touch me.

After a beat, she resumes eating.

I take another bite of sea bass, ignoring her. Then, putting down my knife, I run my fingers up the inside of my lower thigh, lightly tapping my skin with my fingertips before using my nails to claw gently at my skin. It's distracting even to me, especially as I am craving her touch.

Lauren pauses once more.

My inner mani smirks with satisfaction.

I reach for Lauren's hand "You have a little something right there, let me get it" I guide her hands to my lips kissing the tip of her longest finger gently before circling my tongue around it.

I wrap my lips around her two longest fingers and begging sucking ever so gently as my eye lashes bat up at her turned on face.

I remove her fingers slowly "There you go. They should be wet enou- I mean clean enough" I say with a smile before continuing my food.

"I know what you're doing." Her voice is low and husky.

"I know that you know, Ms. Jauregui," I reply softly. "That's the point."

I pick up an asparagus stalk, gaze sideways at her from beneath my lashes, then dip the asparagus into the hollandaise sauce, swirling the tip round and round.

"You're not turning the tables on me, Miss Hamilton." Smirking she reaches over and takes the spear from me - amazingly and annoyingly managing not to touch me again.

No, this isn't right - this is not going according to plan. Gah!

"Open your mouth," she commands.

I am losing this battle of wills. I glance up at her again, and her eyes blaze bright green.

Parting my lips a fraction I run my tongue across my lower lip. Lauren smiles and her eyes darken further.

"Wider," she breathes, her lips parting so that I can see her tongue. I groan inwardly and bite my bottom lip, then do as she asks.

I hear her sharp intake of breath - she's not so immune. Good, I am finally getting to her.

Keeping my eyes locked on her, I take the spear in my mouth, and suck, gently...delicately... on the end. The hollandaise sauce is mouthwatering. I bite down, moaning quietly in appreciation.

Lauren closes her eyes. Yes! When she opens them again, her pupils have dilated. The effect on me is immediate. I groan and reach out to touch her thigh. To my surprise, she uses her other hand to grab my wrist.

"Oh, no you don't, Miss Hamilton" she murmurs softly. Raising my hand to her mouth, she gently brushes my knuckles with her lips, and I squirm. Finally! More, please.

"Don't touch," she scolds me quietly, and places my hand back on my knee. It's so frustrating - this brief unsatisfactory contact.

"You don't play fair." I pout.

"I know." She picks up her champagne glass to propose a toast, and I mirror her actions.

"Congratulations on your new role, Miss Hamilton." We clink glasses and I blush.

"Yes, kind of unexpected," I mutter. She frowns as if some unpleasant thought has crossed her mind.

"Eat," she orders. "I am not taking you home until you've finished your meal, and then we can really celebrate." Her expression is so heated, so raw, so commanding. I am melting.

"I'm not hungry. Not for food."

She shakes her head, thoroughly enjoying herself, but narrows her eyes at me just the same.

"Eat, or I'll put you across my knee, right here, and we'll entertain the other diners."

Her words make me squirm. She wouldn't dare! She and her twitchy palm. I press my mouth into a hard line and stare at her. Picking up an asparagus stalk, she dips the head into the hollandaise.

"Eat this," she murmurs, her voice low and seductive.

I willingly comply.

"You really don't eat enough. You've lost weight since I've known you." Her tone is gentle.

I don't want to think about my weight; truth is, I like being this slim. I swallow the asparagus.

"I just want to go home and make love," I mutter disconsolately. Lauren grins.

"So do I, and we will. Eat up."

Reluctantly, I turn back to my food and start to eat. Honestly, I've taken my panties off and everything. I feel like a child who has been denied candy. She is such a tease, a delicious, hot, naughty tease, and all mine.

She quizzes me about Camila. She begins to talk about how sprung Dinah has Camila. I am not really interested in any type of conversation right now.

I'm relieved she doesn't mention Dr. Gomez or the house as I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on our conversation. I want to go home.

The carnal anticipation is unfurling between us. She's so good at this. Making me wait.

Setting the scene. Between bites, she places her hand on her thigh, so close to mine, but still doesn't touch me just to tease me further.

Bastard! Finally I finish my food, and place my knife and fork on the plate.

"Good girl," she murmurs, and those two words hold so much promise.

I frown at her. "What now?" I ask, desire clawing at my belly. Oh, I want this woman.

"Now? We leave. I believe you have certain expectations, Miss Hamilton. Which I intend to fulfill to the best of my ability."

Whoa!

"The best... of your a... bil... ity?" I stutter. Holy shit.

She grins and stands.

"Don't we have to pay?" I ask, breathless.

She cocks her head to one side. "I am a member here. They'll bill me. Come, Normani, after you." She steps aside, and I stand to leave, conscious that I am not wearing my panties.

She gazes at me darkly, like she's undressing me, and I glory in her carnal appraisal. It just makes me feel so sexy - this beautiful woman desires me. Will I always get a kick out of this? Deliberately stopping in front of her, I smooth my dress over my hips.

Lauren whispers in my ear, "I can't wait to get you home." My eyes roll back into my head but she still doesn't touch me. On the way out she murmurs something to someone but I'm not listening, my inner mani is drowning  with anticipation. Jeez, she could light up Florida.

Waiting by the elevators, we are joined by two middle-aged couples. When the doors open, Lauren takes my elbow and steers me to the back. I glance around, and we're surrounded by dark smoked-glass mirrors. As the other couples enter, one man in a rather unflattering brown suit greets Lauren.

"Jauregui," he nods politely.

Lauren nods in return but is silent.

The couples stand in front of us, facing the elevator doors. They are obviously friends the women chat loudly, excited and animated after their meal. I think they're all a little tipsy.As the doors close, Lauren briefly stoops down beside me to tie her shoelace. Odd, her shoelaces aren't undone.

Discreetly she places her hand on my ankle, startling me, and as she stands her warm hand travels swiftly up my leg, skating deliciously over my tingling skin.

Whoa

The feeling my intensifies the higher her hand goes. I have to stifle my gasp of surprise as her hand reaches my backside. Lauren moves behind me.

Oh my. I gape at the people in front of us, staring at the backs of their heads. They have no idea what we're up to. Wrapping her free arm around my waist, Lauren pulls me to her, holding me in place as her fingers explore. Holy fucking shit... in here?

The elevator travels smoothly down, stopping at the fifty-third floor to let some more people on, but I am not paying attention. I am focused on every little move her fingers make. Circling around... now moving forward, questing, as we shuffle back.

Again I stifle a groan when her fingers find their goal.

"Always so ready, Miss Hamilton," she whispers into my ear as she slips a long finger inside me. I squirm and gasp. How can she do this with all these people here?

"Keep still and quiet," she warns, murmuring in my ear.

I'm flushed, warm, wanting, trapped in an elevator with seven people, six of them oblivious to what's occurring in the corner. Her finger slides in and out of me, again and again. My breathing. Jeez, it's embarrassing. I want to tell her to stop... and continue...and stop. I sag against her throwing my head back involuntarily , and she tightens her arm around me, her nine inch erection against my hip.

We halt again at the forty-fourth floor. Oh... how long is this torture going to continue? In... out... in... out... Subtly I grind myself against her persistent finger and she slips another inside.

"Sss" I hiss. Oh god. Quiet.

After all this time of not touching me, she chooses now! Here! And it makes me feel so - wanton.

"Hush," she breathes, seemingly unaffected as yet two more people come aboard. The elevator is getting crowded. Lauren moves us both farther back so that we're now pressed into the corner, holding me in place and torturing me further. She nuzzles my hair. I'm sure we look like a young couple in love, canoodling in the corner, if anyone could be bothered to turn round and see what we're doing... And she eases a third finger inside me.

Fuck!

I groan, and I'm thankful that the gaggle of people in front of us are still chatting away, totally oblivious.

Oh, Lauren, what you do to me. I lean my head against her breasts, closing my eyes and surrendering to her unrelenting fingers.

"Don't come," she whispers. "I want that later." She plays her hand out on my belly, pressing down slightly, as she continues her sweet persecution. The feeling is amazing.

I open my eyes to see that one of the men had noticed something going on. He shoots me a wink before turning his head back forward and grabbing his own woman's ass.

Oh nah, we gotta go

Finally the elevator reaches the first floor. With a loud ping the doors open, and almost instantly the passengers start exiting. Lauren slowly slips her fingers out of me and kisses the back of my head. I glance round at her, and he smiles, then nods again at Mr. Badly-fitted-brown-suit who returns her nod of acknowledgment as he shuffles out of the elevator with his wife. I barely notice, concentrating instead on staying upright and trying to manage my panting. Jeez, I feel aching and bereft. Lauren releases me, leaving me to stand on my own two feet without leaning on her.

Turning, I gaze up at her. She looks cool and unruffled, her usual composed self.

Hmm... This is so not fair.

"Ready?" She asks.

Her eyes gleam wickedly as she slips first her index, then her middle finger into her mouth and sucks on them. "Mighty fine, Miss Hamilton," she whispers. I nearly convulse on the spot.

"I can't believe you just did that," I murmur, and I'm practically coming apart at the seams.

"You'd be surprised what I can do, Miss Hamilton," she says. Reaching out, she tucks a curl behind my ear, a slight smile betraying her amusement.

"I want to get you home, but maybe we'll only make it as far as the car." She grins at me as she takes my hand and leads me out of the elevator.

What! Sex in the car? Can't we just do it here on the cool marble of the lobby floor...please?

"Come."

"Yes, I want to."

"Miss Hamilton!" She admonishes me with mock-amused horror.

"Hard" I whisper biting my lip "Make me come Lauren"

"I've only had sec in the car once," I mumble. Lauren halts and places those same fingers under my chin, looking at me.

"I'm very pleased to hear that. I have to say I'd be very surprised, not to say mad, if you had more than once."

I flush, blinking at her. Of course, I've only had sex with her and we've only done it in the car once. I frown at her.

"That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean?" Her tone is unexpectedly harsh.

"Lauren I was just saying it. You know I've only had sex sign you"

"Yes, because saying the what I would assume to be obvious is just something you do. Are you thinking about sex with others normani?" She growls.

What the fuck

Jeez... what's her problem?

"Lauren, I wasn't thinking. For heaven's sake, you've just... um, done that to me in an elevator full of people. My wits are scattered."

She raises her eyebrows. "What did I do to you?" She challenges.

I scowl at her. Oh now she wasn't me to stay the obvious.

"You turned me on, big time. Now take me home and fuck me the shit out of me"

Her mouth drops open then she laughs, surprised. Now she looks young and carefree. Oh, to hear her laugh. I love it because it's so rare.

"You're a born romantic, Miss Hamilton." She takes my hand, and we head out of the building to where the valet stands by my cars

"So you want sex in the car," Lauren murmurs as she switches on the ignition.

"Quite frankly, I would have been happy with the lobby floor."

"Trust me, Mani, so would I. But I don't fancy being arrested at this time of night, and I didn't want to fuck you in a restroom. Well, not today."

What! "You mean there was a possibility?"

"Oh yes."

"Let's go back."

She turns to gaze at me and laughs. Her laughter is infectious; soon we're both laughing wonderful, head-held-back laughter. Reaching over, she places her hand on my knee, caressing it gently with long skilled fingers. I stop laughing.

"Patience, Mani," she murmurs and pulls into the Seattle traffic.

She parks the car in the garage and turns off the engine. Suddenly, in the confines of the car, the atmosphere between us changes. With wanton anticipation, I glance at her, trying to contain my palpitating heart. She's turned toward me, leaning against the door, her elbow propped on the steering wheel.

She pulls her lower lip with her thumb and index finger. Her mouth is so distracting.

I want it on me. She's watching me intently, her eyes dark green. My mouth goes dry. She smiles a slow sexy smile

"You looks delicious" she breaths as her eyes run free.

EAT ME

"We will fuck in the car at a time and place of my choosing. Right now, I want to take you on every available surface of my home."

It's like she's addressing me below the waist... my inner mani performs four arabesques and a pas de Basque.

"Yes." Jeez, I sound so breathy, desperate.

She leans forward a fraction. I close my eyes, waiting for her kiss, thinking - finally. But nothing happens. After a moment, I open my eyes to find her gazing at me. I can't figure out what she's thinking, but before I can say anything, she distracts me once more.

"If I kiss you now we won't make it into the house. Come."

Gah! Could this woman be any more frustrating? She climbs out of the car.

Once again, we wait for the elevator, my body thrumming with anticipation. Lauren holds my hand, running her thumb rhythmically across my knuckles, each stroke echoing through me. Oh, I want her hands on all of me. She's tortured me long enough.

"So, what happened to instant gratification?" I murmur while we wait.

Lauren smirks down at me.

"It's not appropriate in every situation, Normani."

"Since when?"

"Since this evening."

"Why are you torturing me so?"

"Tit for tat, Miss Hamilton."

"How am I torturing you?"

"I think you know."

I gaze at her and her expression is difficult to read.

Oh I got it. She wants my answer... that's it.

"I'm into delayed gratification, too," I whisper, smiling shyly.

She tugs my hand unexpectedly, and suddenly I am in her arms. She grabs the hair at the nape of my neck, pulling gently so my head tips back.

"What can I do to make you say yes?" She asks fervently, throwing me off balance once more. I blink at her at her lovely, serious, desperate expression.

"Give me some time? Please," I murmur.

She groans and finally she kisses me, long and hard. Then we're in the elevator, and we're all hands and mouths and tongues and cheeks and lips and fingers and hair. Desire, thick and strong, lances through my blood, clouding all my reason.

She pushes me against the wall, pinning me with her hips, one hand in my hair, the other at my chin, holding me in place.

"You own me," she whispers. "My fate is in your hands, Mani."

Her words are intoxicating, and in my overheated state, I want to rip off her clothes.

"I'm in love with you... so in love with you" she whispers against my lips.

I push off her jacket, and as the elevator arrives at the apartment, we tumble out into the foyer. "I love you more" I murmur.

Lauren pins me to the wall by the elevator, her jacket falling to the floor, and her hand travels up my leg, her lips never leaving mine. She lifts up my dress.

"First surface here," she breathes and abruptly she lifts me. "Wrap your legs around me."

I do as I'm told, and she turns and lays me down on the foyer table, so she's standing between my legs. I'm aware that the usual vase of flowers is missing. Huh? Reaching into her jeans pocket, she fishes out a foil packet and hands it to me, undoing her fly.

"Do you know how much you turn me on?"

"What?" I pant. "No... I..."

"Well, you do," she mutters, "all the time." She grabs the foil packet from my hands.

Oh, this is so quick, but after all her tantalizing teasing, I want her badly - right now. She gazes down at me as she rolls on the condom, then puts her hands under my thighs, spreading my legs wider.

Positioning herself, she pauses. "Keep your eyes open. I want to see you," she whispers and clasping both my hands with her, she sinks slowly into me.

I try, I really do, but the feeling is so exquisite. What I've been waiting for after all her teasing. Oh, the fullness, this feeling... I groan and arch my back off the table.

"Open!" She growls, tightening her hands on mine and thrusting sharply into me so that I cry out.

I blink my eyes open, and she stares down at me wide-eyed. Slowly she withdraws then sinks into me once more, her mouth slackening and then forming an Ah... , but she says nothing. Seeing her arousal, her reaction to me - I light up inside, my blood scorching through my veins. Her green eyes burn into mine. She picks up the rhythm, and I revel in it, glory in it, watching her, watching me - her passion, her love - as we come apart, together.

I call out as I explode around her, and she follows.

"Yes, Mani! Fuccck" she cries. She collapses on me, releasing my hands and resting her head on my chest. My legs are still wrapped around her. I cradle her head against me and struggle to catch my breath.

She raises her head to look at me. "I'm not finished with you yet," she murmurs and leaning up, she kisses me.

//

I lie naked in Lauren's  bed, sprawled over her breasts, panting. Holy shit - does her energy ever leave? Lauren trails her fingers up and down my back.

"Satisfied, Miss Hamilton?"

I try to respond but I physically can't.

"Satisfied?" She questions slapping down on my butt hard.

I squeal "Yes! Hol' up let me catch my breath shit"

She laughs slightly and rubs over the skin of my bottom before kissing the same spot twice, gently.

I have no energy left for talking. Raising my head, I turn unfocused eyes to her and bask in her warm, fond gaze. Very deliberately, I angle my head down so she knows I am going to kiss over her breasts.

She tenses momentarily, and I plant a soft kiss over one, breathing in her unique Lauren smell, mixed with sweat and sex. It's heady. She rolls onto her side so I'm lying beside her and gazes at me.

"Is sex like this for everyone? I'm surprised anyone ever goes out," I murmur, feeling suddenly shy.

She grins. "I can't speak for everyone, but it's pretty damnspecial with you, Normani." She leans forward and kisses me.

"That's because you're pretty damn special, Miss Jauregui" I agree, smiling at her and caressing her face. She blinks at me at a loss.

"It's late. Go to sleep," she says. She kisses me, then lies down and pulls me to her so we're spooning in bed.

"You don't like compliments."

"Go to sleep, Normani."

Hmm... But she is pretty damned special. Jeez... why doesn't she realize this?

"I loved the house," I murmur.

She says nothing for a moment, but I sense her grin. I feel it not be back of my neck.

"I love you. Go to sleep."

She nuzzles my hair, and I drift into sleep, safe in her arms, dreaming of sunsets and French doors and wide staircases and a family and picnics.

"Gotta go, baby." Lauren kisses me just below my ear.

I open my eyes and it's morning. I turn to face her, but she's up and dressed and fresh and delicious, leaning over me.

"What time is it?"

Oh no... I don't want to be late.

"Don't panic. I have a breakfast meeting." She rubs her nose against mine.

"You smell good," I murmur, stretching out beneath her, my limbs pleasurably tight and creaky from all our exploits yesterday. I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Don't go."

She cocks her head to one side and raises her eyebrow. "Miss Hamilton- are you trying to keep me from work?"

I nod sleepily at her, and she smiles her new shy smile.

"As tempting as you are, I have to go." She kisses me and stands. She's wearing a really crisp white shirt with the buttons undone at the perfect level of sexy yet professional she looks every inch the CEO... the hot CEO.

"Laters, baby," she murmurs and she's off.

Glancing at the clock I note it's already seven - I must have slept through the alarm.

Well, time to get up.

In the shower, inspiration hits me. I've thought of another birthday present for Lauren.

It's so difficult to buy something for the woman who has everything. I've already given her my main present, and I still have the other item I bought at the tourist shop, but this is one present that will really be for me. I hug myself in anticipation as I switch off the shower. I just have to prepare it.

In the walk-in closet, I slip into my street clothes. Now for Lauren's present. I start rummaging through her drawers, looking for her ties. In the bottom drawer I find those faded,  tight jeans, the ones she wears in the playroom - the ones she looks so sexy in. I stroke them gently, using my whole hand. Oh my, the material is so soft.

Beneath them, I find a large, black, flat cardboard box. It piques my interest immediately. What's in here? I stare at it, feeling like I'm trespassing again. Taking it out, I shake it. It's heavy as if it holds papers or manuscripts. I cannot resist, I open the lid - and quickly shut it again.

Holy shit

Photographs from the Red Room. The shock makes me sit back on my heels as I try to wipe the image from my brain. Why did I open the box? Why has she kept them?

I shudder. My subconscious scowls at me - this is before you. Forget them.

She's right. Standing up I notice her ties are hanging at the end of her clothes rail. I find my favorite and exit quickly.

I try to tell myself those photos are BM - Before Mani. My subconscious nods with approval, but it's with a heavier heart that I head into the main room for breakfast. Mrs. Hernandez smiles at me warmly and then frowns.

"Everything all right, Mani?" she asks kindly.

"Yes," I murmur, distracted. "Do you have a key to the... um, playroom?"

She pauses momentarily, surprised.

"Yes, of course." She unclips a small bunch of keys from her belt. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asks as she hands me the keys.

"Just granola. I won't be long."

I feel more hesitant about this gift now but only since the discovery of those photographs. Nothing's changed, my subconscious barks at me again, glaring at me over her half-moon winged glasses. That picture was hot, my inner goddess chips in, and mentally I scowl at her. Yes it was - too hot for me.

What else does he have hidden away? Quickly I ferret through the museum chest, take what I need, and lock the playroom door behind me.

I hand the keys back to Mrs. Hernandez and sit down to scoff down my breakfast, feeling odd that Lauren is absent. The photograph image dances unwelcome around my mind. I wonder who it was? Lucy perhaps?

On my drive in to work, I debate whether or not to tell Lauren I found her photographs.

No, screams my inner mani, rolling her eyes at me. I decide she's probably right.

As I finish changing into my spandex shorts my phone buzzes. I grab it out of my locker and there's three different texts from Lauren.

Lauren:
I calculate that there are at least 30 surfaces to go. I am looking forward to fucking you on each and every one of them. Then there's the floors, the walls - and let's not forget the balcony.

After that there's my office...

Miss you.

Her e-mail makes me smile, and all my earlier reservations evaporate. It's me she wants now, and memories of last night's sexcapades flood my mind... the elevator, the foyer, the bed.

Normani:
Miss Jauregui. You have a one-track mind.

I missed you at breakfast

But Mrs. Hernandez was very accommodating.

Lauren:
What was Mrs. Jones accommodating about?

What are you up to Miss Hamilton?

How does she know?

Normani:
Wait and see - it's a surprise.

I need to go inside the studio now... let me be.

I love you

Lauren:
I hate it when you keep things from me.

I stare at the small screen of my IPhone. The tone in her text takes me by surprise. Why does she feel like this? It's not like I'm hiding erotic photographs of my exes.

Normani:
It's for your birthday. Another surprise.

Don't be such a bitch.

She doesn't reply immediately, and I'm called into the studio so I can't dwell on it for too long.

During our first break when I next glance at my iPhone, to my horror I realize it's four in the afternoon.

Where has the day gone? Still no message from Lauren. I decide to text her again.

Normani:
Hello?

Are you not talking to me?

Don't forget I am going for a drink with Keith, and that he's staying with us tonight.

Please rethink about joining us.

She doesn't reply, and I feel a sharp sense of unease. I hope she's okay. Calling her phone, I get her voicemail. The announcement simply says Jaureui leave a message in her most clipped tone.

"Hi... um... it's me. Mani. Are you okay? Call me," I stutter through my message.

I've never had to leave one for her before. I flush as I hang up. Of course she'll know it's you, idiot! My inner mani rolls her eyes at me. I am tempted to ring her PA but decide that's a step too far. Reluctantly I start to put my phone away to head back to the studio.

My phone rings unexpectedly and my heart jumps. Lauren! But no - it's Dinah, my best friend finally!

"Maniiiiiii! Mani! Manii!" she shouts from wherever she is.

"Dinah! I've missed you."

"Me, too. I have so much to tell you. We're at Sea-Tac - me and my woman." She giggles in a most un-Dinah-like way.

"Cool. I have so much to tell you, too."

"See you back at the apartment?"

"I'm having drinks with Keith, I don't know if he told you but. Join us."

"HM no that bish didn't, I'll have to punch him when I get home. But okay cool, I'll ride with him."

"Okay." I beam.

"You good, Mani?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Still with Lauren?"

"Yes."

"Good. Laters!"

Oh, not her as well. Camila's influence knows no bounds.

"Yeah - laters, baby." I grin and she hangs up.

An hour later and I'm done and showered for day, in my street clothes. As I stand chatting with the other dancers kaelynn walks up to me.

"Mani what the fuck happened with you and Vicky?"

"She made a pass at me and some drama broke out, that's it" I shrug drinking my water, trying to make it seem less of a big deal as it is.

"Oh girl I know the tea" she laughs sticking her tongue out "Just wanted to here your side our the story"

I roll my eyes at her ridiculous self.

"I heard your girlfriend beat the shit out of her"

"No" I shake my head.

If people could just mind their business.

"Uh huh. Anyway there's somebody waiting in the lobby for you. How come you know all these fine ass people?"

Keith must be here. I glance at the clock - it's five fifty-five, and a small thrill of excitement pulses through me.

"Mani, you looks sexy as hell as always" He grins at me.

"Mhm you flirt" I mutter as he hugs me "You don't look so bad yourself."

He's wearing jeans, a black crisp T-shirt.

"I'll grab my things and we can go."

"Cool. I'll wait here. Dinah decided to meet us there btw"

I pick up two Rolling Rocks from the crowded bar and head over to the table where Keith is seated.

"You found Lauren's place okay?"

"Yeah. I haven't been inside. Looks like quite a place."

"It is. You should see inside."

"Can't wait. Cheers."

I flush as we clink bottles. "Cheers. How
is it living with the infamous dj."

He beams and launches into this story of how they got really drunk one night and knocked on the neighbors doors before running back home. That's such a Dinah thing to do. It makes me miss her. Everything is so controlling with Lauren.

"And she actually learned how to cook a little" he finishes proudly.

"Holy shit. Camila must really be changing her." laugh. "Anyway no hot babe in your life?Last time I saw you, you had half a dozen women hanging on your every word." I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Nah, mani. None of them are woman enough for me." He's all bravado.

"Oh sure. Keith, lady killer." I giggle.

"Hey - I have my moments, Hamilton." He looks vaguely hurt, and I am chastened.

"Sure you do." I mollify him.

"So, how's Jauregui?" he asks, his tone changing, becoming cooler.

"He's good. We're good," I murmur.

"Serious, you say?"

"Yes. Serious."

"He's not too old for you?"

"Keith. You know what my mom says - I was born old."

Keith mouth twists wryly.

That's weird.

"How is your mom?" And like that, we are out of the danger zone.

"Mani!"

I turn and there's loud mouth Dinah with Camila. She looks gorgeous and so shapely in her white cami and tight white jeans. All eyes are on Dinah. I leap up from my seat to give her a hug.

She pushes me away from her and holds me at arm's length, examining me closely. I flush under her intense gaze.

"You've lost weight. A lot of weight. What's been going on? You've been fucking a lot?" she asks loud enough for the whole bar to hear. "I'm kidding, you look pretty mani manz."

"You do too" I smile.

"You're okay?" she asks gently.

"Yes," I respond though I'd be happier knowing where Lauren is.

"Cool."

"Hi, Camila." I grin at her, and she gives me a quick hug.

"Hi, Mani," she whispers in my ear.

Keirh frowns at her.

"How was lunch with Henry?" I ask Camila.

"Interesting," she says cryptically.

Oh?

"Camila - you know Keith?"

"We've met once," Keith mutters, assessing Camila as they nod at eachother.

"Yeah," Camila says, smiling pleasantly at Keith. "Okay so, drinks?"

I make my way to the restrooms. While there I text Lauren our location; perhaps she'll join us. There are no missed calls from her and no texts. This is not like her.

"Whassup, mani?" Keith asks as I come back to the table.

"I can't reach Lauren. I hope she's okay."

"She'll be fine. Want another drink?"

"Sure."

Dinah leans across. "Camila says some mad stalker ex-girlfriend was in the apartment with a gun?"

"Well... yeah." I shrug apologetically. Oh jeez - do we have to do this now?

"Mani - what the hell's been going on?"

My phone rings and Dinah stops abruptly. I quickly pick it up.

"Hello? Mani?" The familiar woman's voice laced with a strong accent radiates through my phone.

"Yes? Is everything okay? What's wrong?"

"It's Lauren. She's not back from her meeting in Miami."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Her helicopter has gone missing."

All of the breath leaves my body. "No!"

A/N:

Hi people! Don't yell at me about taking long :(

Vote and comment instead 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
195K 6.6K 14
Camila and Lauren grow up together and fall in love a best friends to lovers au
59.3K 1.9K 12
Normani is one crazy bitch.
70.9K 2.3K 43
"I will die a little every day, watching you love someone else." Laurinah Fanfic