new girl | joey birlem

بواسطة witheryou

Who would've thought the new girl ended up with the school player. started | march 2017 ended | september 201... المزيد

1 • the news
characters [1] + authors note
2 • telling everyone the news
3 • leaving australia
4 • hello america
5 • home sweet home
6 • new school
7 • f-boy much
8 • my new friends
9 • family discussions
10 • assignment partners
characters [2]
11 • school fights
12 • suspended
13 • texts and instagram
14 • instagram
15 • my old friends
16 • friend or more
17 • first date with a special someone
18 • justin's and instagram
19 • the good news
20 • mine
21 • instagram
22 • liam
23 • modelling begins
24 • instagram
25 • i love you
26 • meeting cameron dallas
27 • instagram
28 • school disasters
29 • joyful
30 • instagram
31 • cameron
32 • the tour news
33 • 1 month
34 • tour ready
35 • new york
37 • regrets
38 • instagram
39 • i'm sorry
40 • instagram
41 • back home
42 • instagram
43 • musershadeig
44 • instagram
45 • betrayed
46 • and it continues
47 • forgiven
48 • a eventful friday outing
49 • instagram
50 • happy with you

36 • first performance

1.7K 20 13
بواسطة witheryou

Your pov;

I was in the bathroom at our hotel hopping out of the shower. Our concert starts in three hours but we still have many things to do.

The show starts at 5pm, so it's officially 2pm. We still need to get ready, call an Uber and catch it there, rehearse a bit once we get there and let the early birds in.

My heart was beating with excitement and nerves.

I put a towel around me, ready to grab my clothes from the marble sink, soon realising I left them on my bed.

I groaned as I slowly opened the bathroom door, peeking my head to see no one around, so I quickly tip toed to walk towards the bed.

Just as I turned around with my clothes jumbled in my arms, I tripped over someone's suitcase on the floor, sending a loud thud throughout the room.

"Ow," I groaned, my face against the floor as I laid still.

"Y/n?" I heard someone call out, hearing footsteps pad against the floor signalling someone had entered the room.

I internally groaned as I was laying along the ground with only a towel around me to cover just about everything.

"Fuck," I mumbled underneath my breath, staying clung to the ground incase if I move I might show something.

"You need help?" Hunter asked, a breathless laugh leaving his lips as he covered his eyes with his hand.

"Nope," I said as I quickly got up, bolting towards the bathroom door, slamming and locking it shut, a sigh leaving my lips.

I put on my blue washed ripped boyfriend jeans and my grey boob tube. I grabbed my black and white tm's, slipping them onto my feet, drying my hair and straightening it afterwards, which took a while. I added mascara, lip gloss and blush to my face and looked at myself in the mirror, adding touch ups.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all of the boys on the beds. I gave them weird looks, putting away some of my belongings in my suitcase.

"You ready?" Mark asked with a raised brow as I nodded.

"Good, because it's 2.45pm," he chuckled.

"Oh, sorry," I cringed slightly.

"It's fine, let's go," Mark said as he got up with the rest of the boys.

We all started exiting the room, but I was stopped as I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist, pushing me against them.

I turned around to see Joey, his eyes trailing up and down my body, my eyes rolling playfully.

His eyes looked back up to mine as he placed his lips on mine, soon escalating the kiss into a heated one, the boys groaning.

"Get a room," they all growled, a blush making it's way onto my lips as I pulled away, Joey groaning softly.

~

We made it to the venue, settling in our green room as we glanced around. I put my belongings down and followed the boys to the stage to check it out.

I took out my camera and started vlogging.
"Hey guys, it's y/n here. So, right now i'm at the venue where we will be performing our show. This is my first time performing so I'm very nervous-" I was cut off as Joey stood behind me, pulling me into a hug as he placed his lips on my cheek.

"Don't be nervous," he cooed as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"We-"

I heard a very loud scream, interrupting me again as I stopped talking, my eyes wide.
"STOP." By the pitch of the scream, I already knew it was Mark.

I glared at the blondie, bringing my attention back to my camera as I continued speaking.

"I'm here with all the boys," I grinned, the boys popping out of now where as they appeared next to Joey and I, staring into the camera frame.

"Hey fam," Blake said, fixing his hair as he looked at the camera.

"Is cotton eyed joe watching this?!" Weston exclaimed at my camera, my free hand shoving him slightly.

"Ow, no mate," I whined as the boys laughed.

"Well guys, i'll be back soon. Stay tuned for the rest of the video," I said before turning off my camera.

~

"NEW YORK," I screamed into the microphone from back stage, all of the fans screaming in return.

"HEY GUYS," Joey said with as much excitement, the fans screaming even louder.

"Five, four, three-" we cheered, the fans soon joining in as they screamed, almost deafening me.

"Two, one!" we called out before running onto the stage, all of the lights flashing in every directions.

Pretty girls by Maggie Lindemann and Cheat Codes was playing loudly in the background, the boys and I jumping around, mostly making a fool of ourselves.

~

〰️ Four hours later 〰️

The concert has officially nearly ended. Our meet and greet is after the concert for VIP only, my nerves forming all over again.

During the four hours we did games to entertain the fans, danced, the fans made Joey and I kiss in front of everyone, sang; well Mark and Zach sang, everyone convinced me too but I always answered with no.

"Okay guys, this is our last song, so get pumped!" I shouted into the microphone, probably deafening the supporters, another song playing loudly from the speakers, the boys and I jumping around.

As the beat dropped, confetti and balloons exploded from all places, the fans going crazy, making me smile.

The concert had officially ended as the song came to an end. It was time for our meet and greet, my heart beating faster as we said our last goodbyes to the fans.

"See ya guys! We love you!" we all shouted at the screaming supporters from the stage.

The fans screamed love you's, bye's, marry me and all sorts as we left the stage.

"That was amazing," I huffed as I ran my hand through my now sweaty hair, my face falling in slight disgust.

"It was," Charles grinned.

"I knew you would love it," Joey smiled at me, his hazel eyes sparkling.

All of the boys hugged me before we made our way to the meet and greet booth.

All of the fans were already lined up, big excited grins across their faces as some squealed.

My first fan approached me with watery eyes and a bright smile.
"Hi," she said on the verge of tears.

"Aw, don't cry," I cooed as I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you," she mumbled onto my shoulder.

"I love you too," I smiled as I rocked us back and forth.

~

The meet and greet was officially over; overall I think it went really well. The fans were so sweet, some cried and some were over excited or nervous.

It was an amazing experience and I am ready for the next nine concerts we have left.

It was around 10pm and myself and the boys were all on the two queen beds in our conjoined room watching tv. Joey's arm was around my shoulder as I cuddled to his side.

"Thank you so much boys," I smiled shyly as I looked at them. 

"For what?" Blake questioned with a smile.

"For this," I gestured around the room, glancing out the window, the night dark yet busy in New York. "Thank you for allowing me to tag along on this tour."

Multiple comments and compliments left the boys mouths, my smile growing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm so close to 1k reads rfiejwj thank you so much guys! I'm literally speechless right now :'))

- Chloe 🥀

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...
681K 41.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
T.M.I. بواسطة Stef🍀

غموض / الإثارة

298K 32.9K 46
When Adrienne's app TMI is a resounding success, she can't wait to reveal the dirty secrets of the glamorous "it" crowd of her prestigious school, bu...
103K 1.5K 9
Mackenzie and Dexter were always best friends, ever since they were youngsters but everyone saw them as a couple. They always told everyone they were...