36 • first performance

Your pov;

I was in the bathroom at our hotel hopping out of the shower. Our concert starts in three hours but we still have many things to do.

The show starts at 5pm, so it's officially 2pm. We still need to get ready, call an Uber and catch it there, rehearse a bit once we get there and let the early birds in.

My heart was beating with excitement and nerves.

I put a towel around me, ready to grab my clothes from the marble sink, soon realising I left them on my bed.

I groaned as I slowly opened the bathroom door, peeking my head to see no one around, so I quickly tip toed to walk towards the bed.

Just as I turned around with my clothes jumbled in my arms, I tripped over someone's suitcase on the floor, sending a loud thud throughout the room.

"Ow," I groaned, my face against the floor as I laid still.

"Y/n?" I heard someone call out, hearing footsteps pad against the floor signalling someone had entered the room.

I internally groaned as I was laying along the ground with only a towel around me to cover just about everything.

"Fuck," I mumbled underneath my breath, staying clung to the ground incase if I move I might show something.

"You need help?" Hunter asked, a breathless laugh leaving his lips as he covered his eyes with his hand.

"Nope," I said as I quickly got up, bolting towards the bathroom door, slamming and locking it shut, a sigh leaving my lips.

I put on my blue washed ripped boyfriend jeans and my grey boob tube. I grabbed my black and white tm's, slipping them onto my feet, drying my hair and straightening it afterwards, which took a while. I added mascara, lip gloss and blush to my face and looked at myself in the mirror, adding touch ups.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw all of the boys on the beds. I gave them weird looks, putting away some of my belongings in my suitcase.

"You ready?" Mark asked with a raised brow as I nodded.

"Good, because it's 2.45pm," he chuckled.

"Oh, sorry," I cringed slightly.

"It's fine, let's go," Mark said as he got up with the rest of the boys.

We all started exiting the room, but I was stopped as I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist, pushing me against them.

I turned around to see Joey, his eyes trailing up and down my body, my eyes rolling playfully.

His eyes looked back up to mine as he placed his lips on mine, soon escalating the kiss into a heated one, the boys groaning.

"Get a room," they all growled, a blush making it's way onto my lips as I pulled away, Joey groaning softly.

~

We made it to the venue, settling in our green room as we glanced around. I put my belongings down and followed the boys to the stage to check it out.

I took out my camera and started vlogging.
"Hey guys, it's y/n here. So, right now i'm at the venue where we will be performing our show. This is my first time performing so I'm very nervous-" I was cut off as Joey stood behind me, pulling me into a hug as he placed his lips on my cheek.