11 • school fights

Your pov:

It was now lunch and I was on my way to my locker to collect my lunch until this girl shoved me up against the lockers.

It was Joey's girl; Molly.

"What do you think you're doing talking to my man? Huh?!" she said with pure anger, making me smirk.

"Tell me!" she growled, gripping my shirt collar harder.

"Tell you what?" I said innocently.

"I said tell me why you've been flirting with my boy!" she shouted in my face, making me stifle a laugh.

"Oh honey, I think you've gotten the wrong person. Why would I go near a guy like him," I said, a smug smile appearing on my face.

She growled at me again. "You better back off bitch, otherwise no one will ever see your ugly,  fake face again!"

"Fake? Did you just say fake?" My face fell in disbelief. "Oh please stop talking about yourself. We all know you're the fake one here sweetie," I said, pursing my lips as I stared into her fire filled eyes.

She pulled my shirt collar forward so that my body flew off of the lockers harshly, which resulted in me landing hard on the tiled floors in the hallway. She climbed on top of me and started punching me over and over again, pain being the only thing I could feel.

I decided to take control and roll over, so I was the one on top. I was pulling her hair, while throwing punches.

People started gathering around us and started taking videos and pictures, also cheering us on.

I kept punching her, while she attempted to punch me, not doing a good job as I dodged her punches most of her time.

I swear bits of my hair must of fallen out by how many times she pulled it.

We kept fighting and screaming until I heard multiple male voices shout.

"Hey! Get off. Get off!" The male voices shouted in sync, Molly still struggling under me.

One of the boys grabbed me off of her and pulled me away. I tried to untangle myself from this persons arms but their grip was way too strong.

Joey grabbed Molly and held her back while she kept throwing her arms everywhere trying to get to me.

"Come at me!" I threatened, still in someone's grip, growling at Molly as she screamed.

I looked up and saw that Justin was holding me, along with Jake on the other side trying to hover me to prevent me from escaping.

Jake looked down look at me, an annoyed expression across his face.
"We're going to the office, now!" he said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and started walking behind Jake while Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you," I mouthed with a smile as I looked up at the older brunette.

"No problem," he mouthed back, returning the smile.

We continued walking to the office and made our way in.

"Miss y/l/n, what happened?" one of the front office ladies frowned with concern.