At All Costs || Jerrie

By HauntedHaunter

Police officer Jade Thirlwall has to do everything in her power to protect her girlfriend Perrie Edwards when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Part 1)
Chapter 16 (Part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 24

1.2K 52 14
By HauntedHaunter

Perrie
Our two favourite girls Leigh-Anne and Jesy waited for us, just like we had agreed on earlier today, outside the nightclub. We were spending the Saturday night at Electric Ballroom, one of Leigh's favourite clubs. According to her, they had the best drinks for reasonable prices and played the best songs - it was everything from 90's music to today's hits.

The pair looked absolutely stunning. Jesy wore an off-shoulder-top in maroon, black jeans and a pair of nude ankle strap heels. Her ginger hair fell in perfect curls down her back. A white long sleeve shirt covered Leigh's upper body. Along with it, she rocked a black skirt that ended a few inches under her fine ass and a pair of black heels. She had straightened her gorgeous black hair. The dark-skinned beauty would definitely make people turn their heads once she set foot in the club.

"Looking good, you two" Jade greeted.

"You don't look so bad yourself" Jesy smiled.

We greeted each other by hugging and peck each other on the cheek. Looking forward to spend the night together, we walked through the doors to the club. Inside, it was already packed of people aged between 22 - 30.

A tanned guy with no hair and a muscular body winked at me when we walked him by. Jade must've seen it, because she snaked her arm around my waist and pressed her lips against mine. Breaking apart, she threw a glance over her shoulder. I did the same. The guy's jaw was on the floor. He probably didn't see that kiss coming.

He whispered something to the guy standing next to him, then they left the club. I couldn't help but laugh. This wasn't the first time Jade crushed somebody's dream by showing them I wasn't available. It sure as hell wasn't the last time, either.

Dance music blasted from the speakers. At the moment, Avicii's famous song Levels had everyone on the dancefloor moving their bodies like they'd never dance again. Leigh and Jesy looked longingly at them. I could tell they couldn't wait to get out there and show everyone who owned the dancefloor.

We began our night out in the bar. Leigh-Anne ordered our usual starter drinks; blue citrus vodka shots. We downed the drinks and ordered in another round; this time shots with the taste of watermelon. My personal favourite.

"Cheers to us!" Jade exclaimed happily.

"Cheers!"

We downed those shots like they were water. The bartender - a young man with dark hair and grey eyes - brought us a tray of colourful drinks served in high-ball glasses, said it was on the house.

Jesy being Jesy flashed him a flirtatious smile, in which he was quick to answer. Poor guy, he probably thought he caught Jesy's desired attention by being nice and giving us free drinks. Boy, how he was wrong.

He introduced himself as Sebastian. Cute name for a cute guy, I thought. Jesy shook his hand. A blush crept up to her face, painting her cheeks with a faint shade of crimson, when Sebastian complimented her eyes. I wanted to laugh, but held it in.

I put the straw between my lips and began sucking lightly, curious to taste whatever Sebastian had made for us. The drink tasted like a mix of Redbull, strawberry, pineapple, vodka, and something else. Boy, did my mouth like the taste. Mmm, absolutely delicious. I'd have to ask him for the recipe later, so I could make this exact drink at home for me and Jade.

From my peripheral vision, I saw how Jade stared intensely at me. Deciding to have a little fun with her, I sucked the straw first in a slow pace, then I sped up a bit, and then went back to sucking it slowly. Jade gasped from where she sat next to me. My little "act" worked, I see.

I spat the straw out of my mouth and fixed my gaze at my fellow Geordie. Her brown eyes were dark, almost black. Looking like she was under a spell, she took a sip of her drink as she kept looking at me.

"That mouth, though" she said, lust evident in her voice.

"All mine, missy" I smiled.

"Mine" she said, her possessive side rising to the surface.

She leaned in for a kiss, but I turned my face. Instead of a tasting my lips, she tasted my skin when her lips connected to my cheek. Knowing Jade like the back of my hand, I could tell she wasn't pleased. I honestly didn't care, though. She couldn't always get what she wanted. Sometimes, she had to fight for it, deserve it... Which I knew she would. Jade fought for what she wanted, didn't give up until she had it. If even then. She won my heart a long time ago, but she still fought for me like she was going to lose me.

She brushed blonde hair from my face, put it gently behind my ear. Goosebumps appeared on my pale skin when I felt her hot breath fill my ear.

"Two can play this game, miss Edwards" she whispered seductively.

Jade placed her hand on my inner thigh and squeezed. From the unexpected touch, I drew in a sharp breath. Those sitting close to us turned their heads in my direction. Shit, they heard me. Jesy and Sebastian obviously heard it too, because they were looking at me instead of each other. Leigh-Anne looked at me with an amused glimpse in her eyes as she wiggled her eyebrows.

I'm gonna kill Jade for this!

As if she could read my mind, she removed her hand from my thigh. She gave her undivided attention to the drink in front of her, acted like nothing embarrassing just happened. Bitch.

Everybody else went back to what they were doing before. Sebastian picked up a conversation with Jesy, causing her to look away and once again give him her full attention. Their "getting-to-know-each-other"-thing didn't last long this time.

Sebastian noticed the engagement ring on her finger. Looking extremely disappointed, he excused himself and returned to serving drinks to the customers. Jesy shrugged her shoulders, as if it didn't bother her that she just lost the guy she had wrapped around her finger for so long. Looking at her, she looked pleased with what she could do, pleased with the effect she had on guys.

"I wanna dance!" Leigh-Anne said excitedly.

She dragged us out on the dancefloor, ignored my lame excuses as to why I'd stay in the bar. The girl refused to take no for an answer, she wanted all of us to let loose together, said there was no point in going to the club if you wouldn't dance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me hear you make some noise!" The DJ shouted in his microphone.

Everybody, including the girls and I, screamed at the top of our lungs as we raised our drinks in the air. The DJ seemed pleased with the noise we made, because he smiled from ear to ear, and then he finally started playing the next song.

We danced to Ariana Grande, Avicii, Britney Spears, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, Culture Beat, David Guetta, Flo Rida, Galantis, Icona Pop, Justin Timberlake, M83, Martin Garrix, Nelly Furtado, OutKast, Rhythmix, Rihanna, Robyn, Sash!, Swedish House Mafia, and The Black Eyed Peas.

We moved our bodies to the upbeat music, swung our hips, grinded on each other jokingly, and jumped up and down on the spot, not having a care in the world. Not a single bad thought crossed my mind, and Jade seemed to really enjoy herself. Jesy and Leigh seemed to have a good time too.

Neither of us had the time to think, about anyone or anything, we were too busy having fun together and dancing the night away.

**

Leigh-Anne rested her head on the newly cleaned bar desk, passed out after too many drinks and two hours of intense dancing. Jade and Jesy shared a Rainbow Cocktail as they sang dramatically to Ariana Grande's Love Me Harder.

They were obviously drunk, slurred when they talked and laughed at every little thing. And they were definitely pissing people off. Most of the people that heard them threw death glares their way.

"Can you please shut up? I'm trying to have a conversation with my friend" a guy said, clearly annoyed with the two.

"Who'd you tell to shut up?!" Jesy exclaimed, pissed.

"You and your friend, you're being too loud" the guy said irritatedly.

"Excuse me, but this is a club" Jade slurred.

"I didn't talk to you, hoe" he snapped.

"You did not just say that" I said, feeling offended on my girlfriend's behalf.

"Yes, I did, hoe" he grinned.

Jesy lost her cool. She got up from the bar stool but could barely stand up from the amount of alcohol that flowed in her veins. But Jesy being Jesy refused to sit back down. With a determined look on her face, she walked on unsteady legs up to the guy that called Jade a hoe.

The guy looked at her as if she had lost her mind. He and his friend laughed at her. But their fun didn't last very long. Jesy punched him in the face. He flew off the bar stool he sat on and landed on the floor with a thud.

Not being man enough to accept he got beaten up by a woman, he got back up on his feet. With flaring nostrils, gritted teeth and heavy breathing, he reached out his muscular arms and pushed Jesy in the chest. Squealing, Jesy lost her balance and fell to the floor.

"Jesy!" Jade exclaimed dramatically.

Clumsily, Jade hopped down from her bar stool. She made an attempt to run to Jesy but stumbled on her feet and fell headfirst to the floor. The people who saw it erupted into fits of laughter.

Fed up with the on-going situation, I grabbed Leigh by her arm, hooked my arm with Jade's, pulled Jesy up from the floor and put her arm around Jade's waist so she'd have some kind of support, then I lead us out from the club before my drunk friend and girlfriend would get us into even more trouble.

________________________________________________________
At least they had fun before the bar-fight happened, or what do you guys think? ;)

xxMxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 415 14
Jesy, Jade, Perrie and Leigh Anne have a abusive father, what will they do to keep each other safe?
34.4K 1K 18
Perrie Edwards , 17 year old intersex girl who is madly in love with Jade Thirlwall (who hates her more than anything) . Jade's boyfriend and His fri...
65.6K 2.6K 23
When Jade's usual physical therapist is unable to fit her into their schedule, a twist of fate leads Jade to Perrie Edwards, the most beautiful woman...
151K 4.5K 19
Jade is the school punching bag. She gets bullied by everyone because she prefers girls. She mostly gets bullied by the head girl and head cheerleade...