whats happening boyxboy

By dogsrule819

Jack Morgan has always felt like he never belonged anywere he lives with his mom,dad and younger sister one n... More

whats happening boyxboy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
please read if you are confused about the story
final chapter

chapter 11

2.9K 66 4
By dogsrule819

                                                                          still Seths pov

As the day drag on we still did not find Jack anywere. By the time the last bell rang I lost all hope of finding him me,Mike and Joss along with Vick were looking for him long after the 3:00 o'clock bell rang."Guys he's not here he probably left already" we continued walking down the hall till Trents voice stoped me in my tracks.

"He knows what will happen if he dose not show up here Josh so shut up he will be here in a minute". "Right" he snorted."Hey you" Trent yelled at the girl walking down the hall. "Have you seen Jack he's in you homroom am I wrong".I held my breath waiting for her to answer and also wondering what the hell Trent wanted from my mate."He was not in homeroom today Trent" the girl snaped then walked passed."WHO THE HELL SAID YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT"?"oh please Trent get a different hobby other then sneering at everyone all the time"."STUPID BITCH NOONE CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT". I was moving before he even got to her I grabbed his hand before it could hit her. "I would NOT do that if I were you back off" He backed up a little but not really backing down. "Now what do you want with my boyfriend"?I know that we broke up but only for a few days if that if I have anything to say about it.

"I'M only going to ask you one more time Trent tell me what you want with Jack".Trents friend came up and stood next to him.I looked at them in amusement 'your out numberd" I told them."Me and my three friends are much stronger then you,so do you really want to go down that road" I asked dangerously.The two of them looked at me then to my friends and back then finally turned and ran out the school door.'You think hes the reason that Jack is acting the way hes acting"?'only one way to find out were going to his house to talk to him" I said."We" Mike asked?"Yes we I need him to hear me out before he starts trying to run off again,so you guys can block all exits from his room once we get there".

The drive from the school to Jacks house was not long he lived closer then me to the school.Once we were at his house I knocked on the door.Jacks sister opend the door think her name was Magan."Is Jack home" i asked her."No" she said then looked behinde her and step out of the house shutting the door behinde her."Have you guys seen him he was suppose to come to school today but he never showed up"."He's not home hes not answering his cell phone eaither".My anxiety was riseing "when did you last see him"? "Umm this morning" she wisperd and when she looked up she was crying."It's all are fault we should of told him sooner but she paused to wipe her eyes we were scard that he would be mad at us".

"Tell him what" I asked."That hes adopted".We already knew that but I diden't bother telling her that."I'm going to look for him" I said running off the porch. "Wait can I come i'm really worried about him"?"NO stay here I will let you know when I find him ok".Then I jumped into my car my friends right behinde me."What are we going to do" Vick asked."First were going to let my father know and get help from the pack then we are going to find out were to start looking".

"DAD I yelled through the pack link were are you"?"The kitchen son".I walked into the kitchen and got right to the point."Dad my mate is missing has been sence this moring"."Alright I will round up some of the pack members go out look for him"."Dad what if that pack thats been hanging around here has him or one of those rogues that got away from us"?"We will get him back son".

                                                                      Jacks pov

"Ok the guy said were here". He got out of the car and I quickly jumped in his seat and opendd the door jumped out and started to run down the road just to be stoped have way down by another wolf.The guy grabbed my arms and put them behind my back."I would not try anything if I were you now walk".I tryed to get out of the guys grip which only made his grip on me that march tighter."LET ME GO" I yelled at the top of my lungs.He druged me into the house and into this office and shut the door.I ran to open it but a voice stoped me."Please here me out".I turned to see the guy talking to me sitting in one of those spinny chairs."Why should I"?"Well  i'm you father" he said.I froze "h-how can I trust that its really you and if you are really my father why did you give me up"?He sighed and stood up. "I did not want to give you up son but we had no choice, I did it to protect you"."I still don't believe that your my father but if you are what were you protecting me from"?"take a seat please this might take a while".

I sat down and listend."It was around the time that you were born that this pack came about there not really a pack because the elders don't know about them, but they work together to get what they want"."There rogues that come together they call themselfs the rogue pack but the night you were born they attacked this pack".

                                                   (flash back of what happend the night Jack was born)

'KEVIN my alpha yelled were being attacked we need to get all the babys and younger kids out of the house"."But Kristal she in labor" I said anxously."I will bring a few of the best fighter to protect her but I need your help".I noded quickly ran over to my mate and kissed her. "I will be back as soon as I can" then ran out after my alpha.I ran to the kids room and got all the kids out of the house into a safer house down the road a few miles.By the time I got there Rick and Benjimin were already there waiting."Get the kids inside and dont bring them back till myself or the alpha tells you" I barked at them.Then ran off back to help the rest of the pack. by the time I got back 5 of are pack members were dead and 6 were badly injured.

I threw myself into the fight not caring what rogue I attacked there were only a few left anyway just as I killed the one. another rogue attacked are alpha and killed him.I charged after him and killed him but a few of them got away but one stoped before she ran off.She chaged into her human form.I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR KILLING MY MATE.I will kill your son I will find him one day and kill him dont think I won't then she ran off.

                                                                               (flash back over)

"I became the pack alpha that day thats the day your mother passed away as well"." I walked up the steps and seen that the gaurds that I left there to watch over her were dead so that actually made 6 of are pack members dead that night"."I thought he killed you to but I started hereing crying comming from the closet, so I walked over to the closet and there you were under your blanket"."I knew as soon a I found you I knew what I had to do"."The only way I could think to protect you was to give you up"."You were so young and had no way to protect youself and I was the packs beta if something were to happen I would not be able to get to you in time to help you".There were others in the pack but what if they faild and killed them to get to you like they did to your mother"."So the next day I took you to a human adoption center and I asked them to keep your name as Jack which they did"."They asked me why I had to give you up and I could not tell them the truth but I told them because I was unfit to raise a child without my wife who passed away not to long ago".

"I always hoped I would find you again one day and now here we are, I just hope you can forgive me".I looked up at my father. I was crying and I knew it but I could not help it I was finally meeting my father.I wiped my eyes and noded. "I for give you dad" I wisperd.He sighed "i'm sorry if my pack hurt you at all did they"?"No" I said. He noded "good I have been watching you for a while now I knew when you changed because alsways following you and if I wasent one of my pack members were"."Oh you were the one following me around, I felt someone always watching me and it started to freak me out".My father chuckled "sorry about that"."Why diden't you just approuch me"?"I diden't want you running off you would not have listend to me, so I had to get you into a closed area were I could get you to listen".

"Now why don't we go out of my office and I will introduce you to some of the pack shall we".I noded without saying anything and followed my father out of the door.

                                                                              Seths pov

We have been looking for Jack for 3 hours now but stilll no luck and the more time that went by the more axnious I got."I found somthing" Ron said through the link. We split up awhile back going different ways.":Were" my father asked."Through the park but thats were the trail ends it smells like they got into a car and drove off".My father cursed."Ok everyone back to the pack house pack meeting"."But dad" I said through the link."Son we will find him I promise but we need to rest and see were to go from here".I sighed and started back to the pack house.But stoped when I smelled a scent I diden't reconize."Dad there a scent that I dont reconize right by are border"."Ok son be there in two minutes". Just then a wolf that was deffenitly not in are pack came walked up to me. I growled warning to stay away.Just then my father showed up.The wolf put its head down meaning that she means no harm.She ran behind a tree and the woman came out with clothes on."Can one of you change so I can talk to you i'm not here to hurt you"."I will change" my father told me then two seconds later he was in his human form.

"Who are you and what do you want"?"My name is Meia and i'm from the green vill pack i'm here to tell you that Jack is fine he's with us, he is the one who sent me to find you guys".I qiuckly changed into my human form."Why should we trust you"?"You must be Seth his mate she smiled he told me about you but I think i'm the only one who knows right now"."Ok so why is Jack with you guys" my father asked before I could responed."He's with his father come you two can follow me to him if you want and if you don't trust me you may bring your hole pack with you". "Me and my pack dont want to hurt you".Then I heard my father calling the hole pack to his side."I just called my pack here we will wait for them before we go".

Once all the pack memebers were with us Meia lead us to her pack house.We all turned into are human forms and walked to the door just as a few kids ran around the house to the front yard."What are you two doing out here" Meia asked. "You two should be inside"."No it's ok meia my father told me to bring them out".I turned and seen Jack standing there grinning."SETH" he yelled then ran into my arms I huged him tightly never wanting to let him go."I was so worried about you never do that to me again" I said firmly."Sorry" he mumbbled pulling away."Come on you got to meet my real father" he said walking into the house.

"DAD" he yelled walking through the house."IN the living room". "Dad this is my mate Seth".His father stood up and smiled."Nice to meet you  i'm guessing this is your pack"?"Yes sir" I said to him he noded. "Please call me Kevin and who's your alpha i'm going to have to talk to him"?"I'm there alpha and also his father he said pointing to me"."Nice to meet you".

An hour later both packs were talking to one another getting to know each other better.My father yelled for everyone to be quiet.Everyone looked at my father, "me and the green vile pack leader agreed to join are packs because are sons are mates and you know that if the son or daughter of the alpha findes there mate and are in different packs the pack joins into one big pack"."We talked about who is going to be alpha of the pack and we both agreeed that I will keep being the alpha, any questions when noone said anything he noded ok then"."On the next full moon we will join are packs together".Everyone cheered and clapped then went back to what they were doing.

Jack came up behinde me and wraped his arms around me I grabbed his arm and gently pulled him infront of me and wraped my arms around him."This is great" he said softly I have my father back in my life and your here he wisperd."We need to talk" I said to him.He got out of my hold and walked into another room.I followed him in and shut the door behind me."Now please don't lie to me whats wrong and why did you leave me"?"You can do better then me" he wisperd.

                                                                             Jack pov

"You can do better then me" I wisperd looking down at my lap."Are you frican crazy" Seth asked he came over to me grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.He broke the kiss and shook his head "baby your crazy to even think that"."Babe there is noone else I want exapt you don't you know that, do you even know what I went through when you left me"."But it's true" I wisperd."No it's NOT true so stop saying that your only torturing yourself by saying that"."Now is Trent bothering you at all"? I stiffened and diden't say anything."Baby tell me please".I diden't know I was crying till  a tear ran down and hit my wrist I quickly wiped my eyes and looked up."He beats me up I wisperd but the l-last time he kissed me and when I tryed to get away h-he just held me there".

Seth looked ready to kill somone."Your just now telling me this"."I'm sorry I said looking down at my lap."Baby next time I need you to tell me if somthing like this happens again ok"?I noded and looked up." Your not mad at me"?"No i'm not it's not your fault".I ran over to him and crashed my lips to his.He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.I opend my mouth and he stuck his tounge in my mouth.Are toungues battled for a while and I gave in letting him dominate the kiss.I pulled away and looked at him and smiled. "Follow me" I wisperd then led him out of the room and over to a room I passed earlier.I shut the door and kissed him again.I opend my mouth inviting him in and he automaticly put his tounge in my mouth again.After a while I pulled away for air he started kissing down my neck. I moaned when he found my spot.He picked me up and carryed me to the bed laying me down and crawling on top of me.

I found myself taking his shirt off he pulled back and looked at me."Are you sure" he wisperd? "Yes" I said kissing him again.he pulled away from the kiss and took my shirt off. I ran my hands down his abbs and back up again.When I came to his pants I unbottend them and put my hand down them rubbing him through his boxers. He moaned and pulled away quickly going to my pants unbuttend them and took them off. I helped him by lifting up off the bed a little he chucked them somplace on the floor with are shirts.He got off the bed "Hey i whined what are you doing"? He chuckled taking of his pants and boxers and came back over to me.He got back ontop of me and he took my boxers off as well.We both moaned when are fronts touched.he lowerd his hands and grabed  me I gasped and threw my head back and moaned. "S-Seth please" I gasped he moved his hand faster making me moan louder. "O-Oh g-god S-Seth" I gasped out.He took his hand off me and quickly put me in his mouth I moaned louder."S-seth i-im g-going to c-cum".He sucked harder and I came in his mouth then I fell back on the bed panting. He came up and kissed me.He broke the kiss and looked down at  me."Open your mouth". I did as he said and he put to 3 fingures in my mouth."Suck" he wisperd.I did as he said and he griped me in his hands again "ahh" I moaned around his figures.He gently ran his thumb over my slit which made me moan again.After a while he pulled his figures out of my mouth he came back up to me and kissed me.As he did this he pushed one wet fingure into me makeing me tense up.He broke the kiss and looked at me."Relax baby it will be easier that way".Then I felt another fingure go inside of me. He pulled it out then pushed back in.He did this for a while till I relaxed then pushed his third fingure in making me moan.

"Please Seth thats enough I need you in me now" I wimperd.Without sayin anything he pulled out his fingures and turned me around in bed he gentally pushed into me.I moaned in pain."Are you ok baby want me to stop"?"No I said keep going I gasped.He pushed the rest of the way into me then stoped."Tell me when I can move "babe" he wisperd.I waited till some of the pain was gone."Move I wisperd to him.without a word he pulled out and slamed back into me.It hurt for a little bit longer till he hit a spot inside me that made my head spin."OH GOD SETH RIGHT THERE HARDER,FASTER" I moaned he pulled out and slamed back in with each thrust he got harder and faster.Seth reached over and grabbed me and started pumping me with his thrusts."Seth i'm g-going t-to". "I am two" he said he leand down and bit my neck. "SETH" I moaned as I came.He came right after me I floped back on the bed spent we were both breathing hard.I moved closer to him he wraped his arms around me."Get some sleep babe" I mumbled and I fell asleep content in his arms.

ok i did not expect a sex seen in this chapter lol what can i say my characters have a mind of there own :) but anyway vote,comment and fan me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.6K 15
Jacob Anderson is the hottest guy in the senior class. Tall, lean, shimmering green eyes and silky brown hair, he plagues the dreams of all the stude...
4.5K 99 43
Two best friend, like brothers. One of them can't help falling un love with the other.
17.5K 911 66
"you don't talk much, do you?" the boy shook his head. (lowercase intended).
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...