Hogwarts Hit List /Marauders...

Af celestialsea

What would you do on the brink of war? |guess who's terrible at descriptions? It's me| (The main chara... Mere

Hogwarts Hit List - Authors Note.
Hogwarts Hit List - Dedications.
Hogwarts Hit List - Characters.
Hogwarts Hit List - Prologue.
1. Hogwarts Hit List - Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
2. Hogwarts Hit List - Madness is in right now, darling.
3. Hogwarts Hit List - Don't be an arse.
4. Hogwarts Hit List - I am your kind.
6. Hogwarts Hit List - A favour.
7. Hogwarts Hit List - Confessions of a teenage drama queen.
8. Hogwarts Hit List - Over reacted.
9. Hogwarts Hit List - Best enemies.
10. Hogwarts Hit List - Detention.
11. Hogwarts Hit List - Not crazy. Just angry.
12. Hogwarts Hit List - We're in this together.
13. Hogwarts Hit List - Gonna need some muggle help.
14. Hogwarts Hit List - What you gonna do? Punish me?.
15. Hogwarts Hit List - Goodbye enemy.
16. Hogwarts Hit List - Why don't you tie me up like that?
17. Hogwarts Hit List - Baby it's cold outside.
18. Hogwarts Hit List - Intense dare games ending in death.
19. Hogwarts Hit List - Birthday blues.
20. Hogwarts Hit List - Must be magic.
21. Hogwarts Hit List - Suspicious Purebloods.
22. Hogwarts Hit List - McGonagall's Suspicions.
23. Hogwarts Hit List - A thought.
24. Hogwarts Hit List - Dear Peter.
25. Hogwarts Hit List - Simply, Nothing.

5. Hogwarts Hit List - Flirty fun.

1.8K 104 11
Af celestialsea

Flirty fun

Chapter 5

"Did you get detention?" Estella turned suddenly at the new voice beside her, seeing Theo still clad in his muggle clothing beside her, strolling casually as she walked down the hall. She intended to go straight to class when she exited her meeting with Professor Sprout, and even Dumbledore.

"Nope," she shook her head, leaning ever so slightly into him without entirely realising it, "I just told them the truth, that he was calling a bloody first year something so vile and I wasn't going to let him get away with it. Of course, they lectured me on violence never being the answer, blah, blah, blah but that boy's getting expelled I think."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, the kid is in the hospital wing with bruises and in shock, I mean he's only eleven and he had to deal with an older boy bloody harassing him, he should get a punishment worse than expulsion if it was up to me," she scoffed, shaking her head, "y'know not to inflate your ego, but being mysterious and all that - you could easily pull off the robes, so why don't you, instead of getting detention every time McGonagall catches you?"

"Because it's pissing off purebloods," Theo smirked, seeing the realization strike her face, and suddenly did she burst into a fit of laughter.

"You're doing this to annoy purebloods?" she asked, knowing that she was a pureblood herself, it didn't bother her in the slightest, she had enough common sense to know she wasn't the pureblood he was talking about.

"Exactly," he winked, pushing himself forward as though to leave her but she quickly rushed after him, pulling on his arms to stop him.

"Why?!"

"Because they walk around these halls as though they're the best, high and mighty in their fancy robes as though they're encrusted with diamonds, with their noses upturned at the thought of muggleborn's, one of them saw my shoes and almost had a heart attack. Haven't you saw them at the weekend? They still walk around in robes as though they're the best.

I mean you're a pureblood and you wear muggle clothes, not to mention you look bloody brilliant in them-" he cut himself off with a smirk when he saw her roll her eyes, though the heat had rushed to her cheeks at the compliment that had caught her off guard.

"A lot of purebloods where born into very close-minded homes," she shrugged, "I live in a muggle town, my mum wears muggle clothes because they're cheaper, and she even knits my brother and I clothes because it's less money spent, it's a town where my mother grew up, her parents didn't mind all that much about muggles, and no one really has.

We're a family of blood traitors, it seems, I mean my brother is more or less different from me because his best friends are two purebloods and a halfblood, but as much as Teresa is a pureblood, everyone kinda knows that muggle culture fascinates me-"

"Oi, Mudblood?!" Estella's head snapped around at the sound of the word, seeing a smirking Ravenclaw and a Slytherin walking down the hall eyeing Theo behind her, "oh and the blood traitor too!"

"Stella," Theo mumbled, reaching for her hand but she ignored him, storming over to them, she grabbed the girl who said it by the collar, slamming her into the wall.

"Want to try that again?" the girl growled, stepping on the boy's foot who tried to get her off her, "you really think I'm a blood traitor then I can handle this the muggle way."

"Wha-"

Estella struck her across the face, suddenly clutching her fist suddenly when the girl fell to the ground, she hated the thought of having to hurt someone, but she would do it in a heartbeat if she ever heard that word tumble from their mouth, it was vile, it was disgusting and she wouldn't tolerate it.

Especially when it was aimed at her friend.

She had muggleborn friends before Theo, but it just a greeting in the hallway, she didn't hang out with them because she mostly kept to herself, or she was with Teresa, so being closer to Theo, she finally saw what Muggleborn's truly had to go through, and it broke her heart.

"Estella, come on," Theo sighed, pulling on her hand, "they aren't worth it, Stella, really."

"Why aren't you mad?!" she exclaimed, pushing him away from her, her arms flailing around her, "I thought you were the new, mysterious bad boy who didn't care if he got into trouble - so why aren't you hurting people who are hurting you?!"

He caught her arms, pulling her closer to him, his stare intensely on hers, "because I'm tired of it, Ella, they don't learn, those two will be back to terrorising muggleborn's next week when her nose has stopped bruising, and maybe they'll keep out of our way but that doesn't mean anyone else is safe from them.

There is so much you don't know yet, Stella, there's a lot you don't know about me, about Ilvermorny, about everything that happened, too much happened, I had to leave I had to go, I was like that, for years I hurt people.

America is so different, Ella, wizards weren't even allowed to have relationships with muggles, so when muggleborn's showed up to Ilvermorny, they were treated badly. But as much as I can stop myself from hurting someone for calling me dirty blood, I can't stop this lord who is targeting me."

"But it's unfair-"

"I know," he cut her off, laughing softly, "but at least I know that not all purebloods are terrible."

She smiled softly, she hated how much he had to go through, she had only known him for three weeks but she wished to protect him. she couldn't help herself when she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing herself onto her tiptoes in a tight hug.

She felt his arms wrap around her waist tightly, basking in the warm of her touch, basking in her touch itself, he was in his glory with her in his arms.

"Come on, I need to do something."

-

"Stella what are you doing?!" Theo called from the common room of the hufflepuff basement, his head falling back onto the couch as he ignored the curious stares of Hufflepuff's ditching class, which surprised him when there was a lot.

"Theo, right?" Theo's head turned at the sound of his name, seeing a kind smile forming on the face of a girl with a book clutched in his hand, "you're American, aren't you?"

"I am," Theo nodded, sending her a charming smile which seemed to invite her to sit beside him, "I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Oh, sorry," she blushed, "I'm Coraline, I was uh, I was going to ask you out a week ago or something, but I got nervous."

"Oh," Theo tutted, leaning back onto the couch whilst the girl's hands clasped on her bare legs, "well that's a bummer, isn't it?"

"How come?" asked Coraline, straightening herself up whilst she subtly inched closer to him.

"Because chances I'd say no are highly unlikely," he winked at her, casually brushing the stray hairs out of her face before he stood up, turning to see an amused looking Estella standing with her hands on her waist and a muggle dress falling over her body.

"Having fun?" she asked, waving to a blushing Coraline who soon waved back.

"What are you wearing?"

"I could be wrong," she trailed off, looking at the pinafore that hung to her mid thighs, coloured in a pale blue with a striped t-shirt under it, "but I'm almost positive it's clothes."

She had paired the dress with black converse identical to Theo's and soon did she have to lean her hand on his arm in order to tuck in a loose lace, "okay I need to get to class."

"You're going to class like that?" Coraline gasped, seeing her very evidently out of her robes, and only then did Estella nod.

"But what about the hufflepuff house colours, what about your robes?!" she exclaimed, very worried for Estella getting into trouble, she knew that the girl was getting into more trouble than previous, seeing as most Hufflepuff's knew she had a meeting with Sprout today.

"Oh yes, house colours," Estella tutted, turning back quickly to enter the dormitory and soon grabbing her yellow and black tie. Instead of wrapping it around her neck, she instead wrapped it around her wrist, thankful that she had entered the dormitory once again because she almost forgot her school bag.

"Alright, I'm ready now," Estella grinned, running a hand through her very long hair, "let's go - bye Coraline, I'm sure Theo will see you Saturday!"

"W-what?" Coraline suddenly stood, watching Estella turn around.

"Hogsmeade," Estella giggled, patting Theo's chest, "please forgive me if I'm wrong but he was blatantly flirting with you when I exited the dorms."

"Ella-"

"Uh, would you like to go?" asked Coraline, her eyes on Theo, who looked between the two girls, seeing the amused smirk wide on Estella's lips.

"Uh sure," Theo trailed off, sending her another dazzling smile, "I'm positive it'll be fun!"

He didn't wait for her answer, instead did he grab Estella's arm pulling her with him until they exited the common room, rolling his eyes when he heard her laugh fill the hallways, "something wrong, Theo?"

"What the hell was that?!" he exclaimed, letting go of her arm and seeing her look at him accusingly.

"What?!" she shouted, biting back her laughter, "you were clearly flirting with her, and she clearly wanted to go out with you!"

"Well sure - but that doesn't mean you just ask her out for me!" Theo groaned, "I was just being nice."

"Oh, so you were leading her on?!" Stella tutted, shaking her head, "that is terrible Mr Dawson, she is a lovely girl."

"Yeah well you are the last person I want to ask people out for me," he grumbled, running a hand through his hair whilst her eyebrow raised.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning-" he cut himself off, shaking his head, "it doesn't matter."

"Oh, come on it's just one date and it barely even means a thing!" she exclaimed, "just a nice friendly date."

"But-"

"If you want I'll even tag along," she teased, pushing herself onto her tiptoes to pinch his cheeks.

"What, seriously?!"

"Theo, of course not, it's a date!" she shook her head, "are you sure you're the mysterious bad boy, to me you're more like the clueless idiot."

"It could be a double date," he smirked.

"Yeah but who could I take?" she rolled her eyes.

"You better find someone cause you got me into this mess," he warned, pulling her with him down the hall, "can I ask about the clothing."

"If you're doing this to piss off pureblood idiots then I'm not letting you have all the fun yourself," she shrugged her shoulders, turning to give him a smirk whilst he shook his head, unable to stop his chuckles.

"You are something else, Miss Pettigrew."

"Well I try my best," she teased, "y'know I'm not exactly the most outgoing person this school has to offer, who the bloody hell am I going to take to Hogsmeade when the only guy I know is you?!"

"I guess you're gonna have to think about that sweetheart," he smirked, throwing his arm around her shoulder, "make sure he doesn't like you truly cause y'know, I might get jealous."

She reached up to pinch his cheek, sending him a pout, "oh the poor baby."

"Y'know not to intervene with your friendships, but you've been spending a lot of time with me," Theo trailed off, running a hand through his hair, "what about that friend of yours, Teresa?"

"Well I was with her earlier," Estella laughed, "she's dedicating this year to getting the boy she fancies, which means getting in with her-"

"Oh my god I've got it," Estella cut herself off, smirking widely, "see you on Saturday at Hogsmeade, Theo, I just found myself a date!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

104K 2.4K 26
*If you care about spelling, grammar, continuation and plot, read the re-edit on my profile, rather than this version* Sirius, James, Remus and Peter...
10 0 2
Who ever wants to grow up? Especially in a time when growing up means taking your place in a war that doesn't quite feel like it's yours to be fought...
648K 9.1K 25
REQUESTS CLOSED Imagines and Preferences about: Sirius Black James Potter Remus Lupin
236K 13.5K 200
What if the Marauders had all the smart phone devices (and more modern culture with it) that we have today? What if they actually worked at Hogwarts...