Save Me Tonight (One Directio...

tialay által

Sam has been through a lot in her 17 years of living. Loosing her mother to brain cancer at the age of 13, Sa... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
JUST A LIL' NOTE YOU MIGHT READ

Chapter 11

11.8K 246 54
tialay által

Chapter Eleven

As I stepped up the the door of the hotel I looked at my reflection in the door. My shoulder length black hair, layered and shaggy. My greys eyes that held terror in them, popping out against my smudged black makeup. My lip piercing seeming to push into my skin, since I was biting on it on the inside of my mouth. The hoop in my nose, reflecting light. My grey V-neck shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, short combat boots, all coming together with my black wooden rosary (despite the fact that I am atheist, my Grammy gave it to me when I was younger) and leather bracelets covering my arms.

I looked different from the people around  me. All in their brightly coloured clothes and carefully styled hair. I could never be with Niall, we're just too... different.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself down I walked into the hotel, making my way up to our suite.

"SAM!" I was attacked by five pairs of arms. Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Des. No Niall.

Once they all let go of my Louis pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "Sam... please. Don't ever do that again. I know that it wouldn't be a big deal for most people to run off like that, but with you... I thought you might have..." He just buried his face into my hair and hugged me.

I patted his back, "Louis, I'm OK, I wasn't going to be too drastic. I just had to think."

After a ton of "You scared me"s, "I love you so much"s, and "If you ever run away like that again I will not hesitate to duct tape you in my closet"s (the last one was primarily from Des, but Harry did join in there a few times).

"You guys... where's Niall?" Just saying his name made me wince. God, why do I have to be so scared.

Li gave me a sympathetic smile, "He's in his room, I think he wants to talk to you too."

I nodded and went to his room. I just stood outside his room, my hand raised an inch away from the wood.

What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he just laughs in my face, saying that he could never love- like a pathetic, broken, twat like me. He's so sweet, why would he like me in any way? It's almost a miracle that we is, or was, friends with me at any point in time.

Instead of knocking I just threw his door open, releasing the breath that I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Sam?!" He was standing in the middle of his room, in the middle of a mess. It looked like he was just throwing shit around. The minutes I opened the door I was in his arms.

"You scared me so much..." His breathing was shaky, and his accent stronger in his state of distress.

I wrapped my arms around his chest, putting my cheek on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. It was fast, wrong. He's so worried...

"It's okay, Ni, I'm okay."

He pulled away to look at my face. His blue eyes were so vibrant, it was incredible. "Sam, when you sa-"

"No, Niall," I cut him off "Just... Just forget about what I said, okay? I know you don't like me like that, I mean, why would you? So, let's ju-"

Niall cut me off as I did to him, but not in the same way. Where as I had cut him off by waving my hand in the air he took a different approach.

His lips pressed onto mine, making my eyes go wide. His lips were rough and soft at the same time. It was just a peck really, but his lips lingered on mine for a few seconds.

When he pulled away I just looked at him, unable to speak.

"You know how you said you have feelings for me? Well... yeah. I fancy you too, love." He said, his face going red and his voice taking on a tone of embarrassment.

Oh my god.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok, yes, it is EXTREMELY short. But, I think this was a good way to end this chapter. Also , considering that this is my second or third upload today... I really don't know and I'm too lazy to check... I think it is a-okay that this chappy is short.

Any arguments?

Yes?

Too bad.

I think you shall live.

Bye loves xxx

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

10.8K 84 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
81.8K 1.1K 18
Emily Wilson. Only four years old, with eyes bluer than the sky, that shined bright with life and happiness, and hair yellower than the sun. She had...
459K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...