She's my wish~ (Wander x Read...

By Kerokeropon

If you see a shooting star, what would you wish for? Wander would wish something a bit... unexpected. Or inst... More

Chapter 1 - A job for this bankrupt.
Chapter 2 - Welcome to BlueLand! Got a better name?
Read me! Please?
Chapter 3 - Next destination: Awesome party in some vacation planet!!
Chapter 4 - Word of a fair going on near here.
Chapter 5 - A nice day at the fair!
Read me! Again...
Chapter 6 - Walking my way in this nice day~
Chapter 7 - A Star Nomad faster than a Shooting Star.
Chapter 8 - The shared trail of stars.
Chapter 9 - The fated hour?
Chapter 10 - Talking to the stars.
Chapter 11 - New bandages for a new friend!
Chapter 12 - Weak suspicions...
Chapter 13 - Let's share our friendship and our milkshake!
Chapter 14 - A nice, relaxing lullaby...
Chapter 15 - The pitch black emptiness.
Chapter 16 - Hot 'n cold!
Chapter 17 - Run away from the snake!
Chapter 18 - Let's climb that peak!
Chapter 19 - The Zbornak and the flower.
{Drawing} Let's march forward!
Chapter 20 - Happy, happy, happy I am~
Chapter 21 - A very agitated day, was today.
Chapter 22 - What a shock!
{Drawing} Thinking 'bout them...
Chapter 23 - Finally there! Paradise Candy is lovely!
Chapter 24 - The hat, the backpack and the sock.
Chapter 25 - Room service now, please!
Read me! I want your opinions!
Chapter 26 - Where in galaxy is (Name)?
{Drawing} Whoop! Thanks for the support!
Chapter 27 - In the way of rescuing some Star Nomad.
Chapter 28 - Deal for deal.
Take a look at this! LA dub~
Chapter 29 - Because...
Chapter 30 - Back... in the gardens?
{Drawing} FUUUUU--
Chapter 31 - Free radios with TONS of songs!
Chapter 32 - Phases one, two and three, completed now!
Chapter 33 - The great escape... or maybe not?
{Sketch} La la la~ (?)
Chapter 34 - Is that you, commander?
Chapter 35 - Inside Hater's room.
{Drawing} The Bat Nomad and Sylvia, the wonder Zbornak VS Screwball Jokes (???)
Chapter 36- Freezing? Burning?
Chapter 37 - Do you?
Chapter 38 - This feeling won't die here.
{Sketch} The BIIIIIIG sketch!
{Sketch} The BIIIIIIG outline!
{Drawing} Rainbow Rush!
Chapter 39 - The great escape... this is it!
Chapter 40 - Can I kiss you?
Read me, please! Important!
Chapter 42 - Ask her a question~
YAY!!
Chapter 43 - A little girls' talk.
Chapter 44 - Meanwhile... in the woods.
Chapter 45 - The return of the Doom?
Chapter 46 - Let's help Domi!
Chapter 47 - A lil' break after the fight.
Chapter 48 - Watch out your manners~
Chapter 49 - High up like a star in space.
Chapter 50 - The last shooting star... for now.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT, LOVELY SWEETIES! <3

Chapter 41 - Just leftovers from a war.

952 33 23
By Kerokeropon

~ Author's Note ~

Thank you so much for reading! We're almost by the end! Aren't you all excited, sweeties?? *---* This is all thanks to you! <3

Again, sorry for no drawing >~< I will put them as soon as I can get them done! Promise! =)

Oh, one thing! Remember reader still has a cold from her last match with Domi. That's why you/she stutters!

By the way, "peasant" is the best I got for Wander. I've got no imagination for insults xD

That's the better title I could get .-.

Oh, yep! I decided to just leave gifs instead of pictures. They have nothing to do with the story, though. Don't worry! I will update when I have the illustrations n.n

Enjoy nwn

~ x x x ~

"We already did the, uh... your dirty job. Now, what do we find in exchange? YOU TRYING TO KISS A PEASANT!! YUCK!!" shouted the flower princess to (Name), while taking off her headband.

"C-calm down, Daisy. He's not a..." she snickered, almost wanting to laugh at the funny new insult the flower gave Wander "... peasant, did you s-say?"

"Well, he looks just like that to me!"

She folded her leaves, in discomfort. Meanwhile, (Name) just remained sitting on her bed, completely wrapped up in sheets and sipping on her cup of hot chocolate.

Wander popped his head through the door (more like, through the lianas) leading to the little room that (Name) had in the gardens. His smile showed that he had no hard feelings of some sort against the princess... or anyone at all. In fact, he was actually happy to meet more people --even if those people were not... kind at all with him-- and the most he met, the happier he was.

"Do 'cha girls need somethin' else?"

"GO AWAY!!"

"Okay!" given the flower's order, he just disappeared from the door, but yelled back "JUST LEMME KNOW WHEN 'CHA NEED SOMETHIN'~!!"

"I NEED YOU TO DISAPPEAR!!" fortunately, it seems that Wander was already gone because there was no answer. (Name) pulled one of her petals.

"Don't be l-like that to him!" scolded (Name), ironically, with a slight smile. This situation kind of was full humour for her.

"Auch!! Don't touch me that way, you moron!"

"You'll never have f-friends that way."

"I don't need you scolding me when it should have been the other way around. I'm done with this!"

"Oh!" just when the daisy was out of her hair, (Name)'s walkie talkie vibrated and she called out "CAN YOU TELL THE O-ONE WITH THE BIG EYE TO COME, P-PLEASE??"

"DO IT YOURSELF!!"

"I know you w-wiiiiill~" she grinned.

~ ~ Out there somewhere in the gardens...

The plants inhabitants of the gardens got rid of the watchdogs when they were attacked.

Yes, they were attacked.

Every plant was, nearly, intact and in good shape. You couldn't say the same about (Name), however. By some weird asset of life, she always got hurt whenever something happened, but thanks to that, she's so tough.

You can say you can't get rid of her easily. Just like you'd say about lord Hater. Or Wander, when he's harassing Hater.

Out there, just a step away from the dawn, every flower was helping to clean up the mess of the earlier battle that, if it wasn't so ferocious as you'd think it could be, it turned everything upside down, mimicking Hater's room. Of course, Sylvia and Wander were helping and while she attended the few flowers who had few scratches, he swept the floor.

Peepers felt himself obligated to help, too, as his army and his lord were nowhere to be seen, so he picked up the few remainings in the landscape. He sighed, a bit bothered.

"Remind me why do I have to help my enemies, again?"

"It never 'urts to help!"

"Well, we saved your life 'n yer mates are nowhere to be seen." Sylvia said "Don't complain and just quicken 'p the work!"

The commander sighed once again and rubbed his... uh, eye? Before continuing his task. It might be a nice change of pace, maybe.

In the middle of their collective clean-up of the place, the angry princess who just had an argument with (Name) referring to her personal life, passed by the travelers' side, removing the make up she had put on for the battle, from her face. Wander got notice and greete-- tried to greet her.

"Oh! Howdy, princ--"

"Don't talk to me, orange nuisance."

"Rude as always, huh?"

"Blue horse."

"Zbornak." Sylvia retorted, being backfired for her remark.

As the blossom walked away, Peepers gave her a bad look "What's her problem?"

"She's like that. I'm already used to 'er bad mood."

"Oh..." Daisy walked back a few steps, looking at Peepers "The one with the big eye. A big perturbing eye. Ugh."

"Excuse me?" though he was shorter than Wander, and WAY even shorter than the flower, it was no excuse for him to shy away, and he stood defiantly with his hands on either side of his hips.

"(Name) wants you in her room. Now." the moment she said that, it caught Peepers and the other two by surprise. But he was, especially, bemused.

"What for?" asked a curious Sylvia.

"I'm not talking to you." the Zbornak growled, angry "Though, it sickens me to talk with any of you, lowlifes." the daisy began to walk away "If you need something, don't even bother in looking for me."

"As it IS a bother to even see ya, we DEFINITELY won't call ya! So, don't worry."

"Sylvia!" she controlled her behaviour when Wander scolded at her.

~ ~ Back there with ya'...

"Did..." Peepers squealed, so he cleared his throat "Did you want to talk to me, (Name)?"

"Oh, Peppers!"

"Peepers! It's Peepers!"

"Take this!" she threw the communicator to him, like it was a beach ball. He struggled to not let it fall, as it slipped off his hands a few times. (Name) energically jumped out of the bed "I will go to help. A flu can't have me in bed more than a day! Besides! I want to see Wandy."

"What!? But you have not gotten enough rest yet! It wasn't even a day, it was just an hour ago! (NAME)!! Don't ignore me! (Name)!" obviously ignoring him, the (f/c) alien went out anyway. Peepers sighed, rubbing his temples "I think... I just worry too much..." he closed his eye and touched, what would have been his forehead, with one hand "How can I afford to have an eye so big and be so blind?"

His hopes were vain, he knew anyway. He wouldn't bother trying, but he could still care about her. Staring blankly at the still vibrating walkie-talkie, which has been shaking since he caught it, he decided finally to answer. When he pressed that button...

"Hello...?"

"PEEPERS!!"

He gasped "MY LORD!?"

~ ~ On the other side of the line...

"WHY THE GROP DID YOU LEAVE ME TO DIE BACK THERE!?!?"

"Wander and his friends took me by force and I had no choice!" Peeper tsk-ed, narrowing his eye "Though, I know you just WOULDN'T be able to actually DIE."

"Whatever. I lord Hater, the greatest villain of all the galaxy, and number one superstar, will have mercy of you just because you're smaller than me and I'd felt pity about zapping you and I don't know where you are." the army's commander could imagine how Hater was moving his hands and doing grandiose gestures when talking about himself, even if he couldn't see him "Blah blah blah, more menacing somethings later-- I need you to help me!"

"Of course, sir! Where are you, my lord?"

"Umm... Well, thing is... where are WE."

"We? Who w--" now he understood why his lord wasn't escaping with them. His word, 'we', was almost inaudible "WE... No. No. Don't say it. I think I get the whole situation." he sighed as his hand went to his 'forehead'. He couldn't believe he just knew how his boss felt "WHERE are you two?"

"... We, uh... we are in a jungle... I think?"

"In a jungle WHERE!?"

"IF I HAD A GPS I WOULDN'T CALL (NAME), PEEPERS!!"

"I... get it." Peepers rolled his eye "Can you get anywhere? Or a reference? Something?"

"Let me see... Hmm... Oh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.7K 83
"I fail to see how YOU fail to see that it's AWESOME!" What's awesome, you ask? The fact that I have Hiro X Reader one-shots up? Oh please. (*giggle...
21.7K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...
5.8K 350 24
Moving 1,370 miles away from home to take care of her grandma wasn't how Ashlyn Emerson planned on spending her summer. She knew taking care of the w...
28.6K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] Gravity Falls (semi-original) Triplet!AU, inspired by the fanart and comics created by doublepines Imagine if Tyrone hadn't died at the e...