What Lurks In The Shadows [A...

By LarotatheSamurai

~Book One In Tmnt Series~ COMPLETED AND EDITED When The Girls (Larota, Venus, Talena and Amoly) Find themselv... More

Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

1.7K 34 58
By LarotatheSamurai

!A/N!
okay guys this is the LAST CHAPTER of the first book of my tmnt series!!!!!

The second Book will start being posted a few weeks from now!

Also I am still taking requests for my Voltron One shots and for My Attack on titan one shots as well!

Hope you enjoy!
_________________________

~Previously~

The turtle gang find out where Nayichu has been keeping Venus and go to rescue her, but find out it was a trap for them the whole time! And whats worse is Shredder has arrived! What will our hero's do?

~Now~

"Shredder.... "

"We meet again turtles, and some new faces" Shredder chuckles as his gaze rakes over the girls.

"What do you want with Venus and the others!" Leo yells pointing his katana's at the can opener.

"Well I in particular don't need the girls, we just teamed up so I could destroy you once and for all"

"And I only needed, Venus? Was her name. To find the one I am looking for hehe" Nayichu smirked as she rolled over to Shredders side.

"We know that you're looking for the Shinobi! But you'll never find them!" Talena shouted taking a step forward.

The others nodded in agreement and took a fighting stance, except Raph who had Venus.

Nayichu smirked and began to laugh hysterically.

"Oh you all are idiots, you have no Idea do you? You've brought the Shinobi right into my hands." She tried to cover mouth to stifle her unholy giggles.

Most of them looked at each other in confusion, not understanding.

"Hmm I'm guessing you really don't know then...doesn't matter to me though. Fishface, dogpound I want all of them in chains" Nayichu ordered the two mutants.

The turtles got ready to fight and flee, when 7 beings rammed through the door loudly.

"Leatherhead!" Mikey smiled brightly at the sight of their friends. April, Casey, Slash and the other mutanimals had come to help.

"Need some assistance?" Casey smirked as he swung one of his hockey sticks around. A few seconds later the whole room was filled with footsoldiers as well.

"I guess we do... " Donnie's gapped grin faltered.

"Well don't just stand there! Get Them!"

"Raph! Keep Vee safe!" Leo shouted over to his brother as the soldiers attacked them. The hothead nodded and lifted Venus into a better position so he could still fight a little bit.

Everyone was putting up a great fight, though it wasn't good that foot soldiers kept appearing out of seemingly now where.

"Okay I think we should make a tactical retreat, we have Venus, we can leave" Taly grunted as she threw a soldier around smacking of few other badies.

"That's a good idea, Ninjas let's go!" Leo shouted, hoping the others would be able to here him.

Mikey managed to throw a few smoke bombs to distract the Foot and Dogpound and Fishface. Slash and Leatherhead provided cover so they all could get out through the One door in the room. Then with one final smoke bomb they all escaped.

Just in case they were followed, they split up and went there own ways. While the turtles and Casey and April stop a few blocks away on a high rooftop.

"Phew that was close! I thought we weren't gonna get outta there!" Casey huffed as he tried to get his breathing under control.

"Yah... Lets keep moving and get back to the lair to see if we can help Venus." Donnie suggested, looking over to her, who was slightly drooling. ((Hehe))

"Alright, lets move out."

It took all of them a while for them to get home, since the were overly cautious and took the long way back to the sewers.

When they finally got 'home', Donnie had Raph take Venus to the lab to check her over for any injuries, and of course Taly followed.

"I see the mission was a success, seeing as all of you are here safe and sound." Splinter stated, thankful that no one was hurt.

"Yah Sensei, we're all good here" Mikey smiled and flopped onto the couch and immediately grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"That is good to hear... But how is Venus?" Hopu asked, slightly worried for her pupil.

"Taly and Don are checking up on her right now, so we'll have to wait and see if shes okay or not." Leo answered as he stretches his arms out.

Hopu nodded and then excused herself to get a snack.

"Hey Lara, you alright? You've been scowling for the past five minutes." Amoly asked poking her sister in the arm.

"Huh? Oh its nothing.. " The Samurai answered less then intelligently.

"Your Lyyinggg" The younger drawled out and poked Larota again, this time on the cheek. Lara growled and nudged Amy away from her.

"I was just thinking.. What if she's still Nayichus mind control or whatever it was.."

"Oh... Right" Amy shuffled away.

"Good thinking Larota, we'll make sure to keep watch for when she awakens to see if she is back to normal." Splinter said patting her on the back. "Until then, I suggest that you all take a much deserved rest."

They all nodded and went off to do their own relaxing things.

~With Nayichu & Shredder~

"Damn it! We were so close... " Shredder shouted angrily as he paced around the room.

"It does not matter, all we need to do is find where they are, besides I already know who I want, so we can just bring some soldiers and keep nab the Shinobi and get rid of the rest" She sighed annoyed.

"You don't understand you fool, I've been searching for their hide out for months and Still nothing!" Shredder yelled into her face throwing up his hands into the air.

Nayichu rolled her eyes and rolled back slightly to get away from his bad breath.

"You are the fool, I can still track the one called Venus, which she is probably with all the rest."

"Ohh..... Right... "

"Baka"

"Sooo when should we send out my foot soldiers to get them, certainly not later and have them prepare themselves" Shredder sighed and stated thinking.

"Oh we're not sending your soldiers, they have proven not to be that effective, I will send my ninja to do the deed in.. Hmm tomorrow evening. Then they will be finished!" She laughed evilly. Shredder nodded and agreed, he knew not to mess or contradict the women, knowing she was more powerful then himself.

~Back In the sewers~

Raph fidgeted in his room, trying to think of a way to ask Larota out on a date.

"You can do this Raph... All you have to say is 'Hey Lara, I was just wondering if you know.. Wanna go on a date sometime?' Its not that hard!..... Wait shit what if she doesn't even like me... Ugh.... " He banged his head on the wall.

".... Maybe I should ask Casey for help.... "

Raph then made his way out of his room and to the entrance to leave when he bumped into Larota.

"Ahh! Hey watch where your going Raph" Lara yelled as she fell to the ground.

"Sorry.... You should've watched where you were going too!" He grounded out as he helped her up.

"Tsk whatever, where you going in such a hurry anyway? Have a hot date?" The Samurai dusted herself off as she stood up.

"Uh.. No! Just mind your own business!" He huffed and stomped off.

"God... What's his problem... " She whispered and walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Oh hey Lara" Leo smiled as he walked in.

"Oh.. Hey Leo" Larota answered back quietly and took a sip of her water.

"... Is everything okay? You look kinda... I donno... Sad?" He asked, sitting next to her and gave a worried look.

Lara just shook her head and sorta ignored him.

"Are you sure?"

"... Raphs being a little weird.. That's all... " she replied, resting her head on the table.

"Don't worry, he gets like that sometimes.. "

"Really? But I see how he acts around my sisters... And he seems normal. But when he looks or talks to me.. Its always.. I donno just this weird look.. " She looked up at the blue-banded turtle. "I honestly thought we were getting along.. But i guess not.. He still doesnt seem to trust me all that much.. "

Leo contemplated what Lara said and thought on how to explain it to her that, that was the exact oposite of what His brother thought of her.

Meanwhile just around the corner the two pranksters scowled at eachother and whistered hurriedly.

"Okay forget about Don and Taly.. We need to hookup Larota and Raph now... Wow I never thought Lara would think something like that." Amoly whispered into Mikey's ear hole.

"Yah your right.. But Raph just left... What do we do?"

"Hmm... Okay we'll have to include Leo on this, only to distract Lara while we set up the perfect dinner date. And before Raph gets home, you take to the spot we decide on, and Leo will bring Lara." The younger girl planned quickly.

Mikey nodded and stood up to grab Leo and let them in on their plan.

Lara watched confused as Mikey ran into the the kitchen and grabbed Leo's arm and dragged him away.

Just after that, Taly walked in followed by Donnie.

"Hey.. How's Vee? Is she okay?" The older asked to two genius's.

"She's fine, just has a couple bumps and bruises. Nothing serious, we just have to wait for er wake up and assess her mental state." Taly explained as shd grabbed a soda from the fridge.

Lara nodded and downed the rest of her water.

"Well I'm gonna go workout for a little bit. I'll be in the dojo if yah need me" She said and walked out.

Moments later an explosion shook the entire lair. Dust and rocks fell from the cieling as red and black clothed ninjas broke in.

Leo shouted for the others to see if they were okay.

Everything was a blurr. The turtles except Raph and Venus, including their sensei's were trying there best to beat down the ninjas, but they were quickly over powered by just the amount of ninjas attacking.

One of the bad guys made a hand signal, them threw some sort of smoke bomb at them. The smoke was a kind of sleeping gas, so in a matter of minutes everyone was unconscious on the floor.

The ninjas spoke to each other and grabbed one of our asleep hero's and retreated out of the lair.

A few hours later Raph and Casey came back to the lair to find everyone unconcious on the floor with bruises covering their skin.

"Guys!? Shit! Wake up!" Raph yelled and shook Leo until he woke up, Casey doing he same with the others. Amoly groaned as she got up, as did the rest.

"What the heck happened?" Casey asked no one inparticular.

"We were attacked by other ninjas and they threw this smoke bomb that knocked us out.... " Donnie answered.

"What did they want? You all are still here.... Wait where's Lara and Venus?" Raph asked, getting worried when he didn't the older hot-head.

"I don't know... Lets go look for them." Splinter said.

They all split up and looked throughout the lair looking for the Venus and Larota. Minutes later they all met back in the trashed living room.

"Venus is still asleep in the lab.... But we didn't see Lara" Taly stated. Amy and Donnie nodded with her.

"We couldn't find her either..... Do you think she was taken?" Mikey said unsure. He looked at his brothers uNayichu

"That doesn't make any sense... Why would they take... Her... Wait remember when we went to get Venus back. Nayichu said that we brought the Shinobi right too her or something like that..... Do you think she meant Lara?" Leo said, thinking out loud basically.

They all were silent as the processed what the Blue leader said.

Hopu sighed and stepped up so she cpuld face all of the turtles, Splinter and Casey.

"You are correct Leonardo.... Larota is the Shinobi."

Everyone was shocked to hear the statement, confused and shock covered most of their faces.

"H-how? Why didn't Lara tell us? We're her sisters.... " Amoly said sadly, playing with the ends of her bandana.

"Because I had her not tell you" Hopu said quitely. "Larota is the first shinobi to be Born in over two hundred years. Lots of bad people want her for her powers. Including Nayichu. Your mother.... She died preventing Nayichu from getting Lara when she was just a baby."

Taly and Amoly were tearing up by now and holding each other.

"But now Nayichu has Larota.... And who knows what she's gonna do now. And the thing is Lara doesn't even know how to use her gifts." Hopu added.

"That doesn't matter!..... We... We need to make a plan to get her back and away from the psychopath!" Raph yelled slaming his fist into the wall.

Leo, Taly and Amoly gave Raph a little smirk and Leo patted his brother on the shell.

"Your right. Lets get to work ninja's."

The End

_________________________

Welp that's it people's!!!! End of the first book! Hope you all enjoyed it, i really have had a ton of fun writing this. And it wouldnt be here without you guys!

Stay tuned for the sequel!!!!!!

LATER NINJA'S!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.5K 17
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the walkie-talkies, test new guns for manageability, and create improved gear and a...
95.8K 3.1K 15
Victoria was an ordinary New York girl living on her own. She trains herself in ninjutsu(sneaks to classes and watches through the windows down in Ne...
461K 10.9K 47
Batman is very serious, you are very happy. Batman is very dark, you are very bright. Batman is scary, you couldn't scare a cat. Let's see what happe...
5.4K 237 23
Nothing went the way he had hoped... Everyone around him got hurt... Because of him, no one is safe.. But the worst part is... He wasn't able to...