forever his ( ciel x reader )

By abigailgarcia541

( I do not own black Butler but I do love ciel ) Lizzy dies in a accident one day and 3 years later you show... More

Forever His ( ciel x reader )
chapter 2- night
chapter 3-the kiss
chapter 4-the truth
chapter 5-Alios Truancy
chapter 7-finally back
wirters note
chapter 8- akward
chapter 9-kidnapped
writers note
chapter 10- love ?
chapter- 11 Daddy's girl
writers note
chapter- 12 the end
chapter-13 choose wisely
ending note
NEW BOOK !!!!! XD !!!!!

chapter 6- back to the manor

10.5K 351 167
By abigailgarcia541

your pov

me and Alios were playing cards by the main door.I was deep in thout I want to be held by ciel again. i thought, i snaped out of it to whach Claude walked to the door and stare at it for a second before a slight knock sound echoed thought the manor.

Claude opened the door with a glare it was Sebastian. my heart feel to my feet,I sat up straight. I got up and walk to him "what are you doing hear" I asked trying not to glare at him." I came for you" he answered. "i don't want to go back just so you and ciel to take my soul".

"well no thanks I want to keep my soul" I turned to walk away but Sebastian had grabbed my arm and spun me back around."how dare you" I ask showing my anger.

Sebastian just strode there looking unpleased "young master would give his life for you and you don't even care?" he said loudy with a smirk. a light blush skipped across my face."h-he would ".

I put my hand over my mouth. " well then take me to him" please. I turned back around " i will be gone for a day or two " I smiled at Alios "keep safe, and don't worry" I hugged Alios and took Sebastian's hand.and before I could blink he was holding me bridle style, while jumping off buildings.

I held on more in awe then scared like I should be.I only could think of what I would do when I saw ciel.do I give him a chanse? a million questions was running thought head .

I could see the manor and ciel standing there with may-rin and two other sevents.ciel was crying I couldn't hold it in I stared to bawl.Sebastian's feet hit the ground I jumped out of his grip and hugged ciel." I was so stupid to think that you would hurt me" I cyed in to his chest.

ciel's eyes were wet with tiers I thought you wouldn't come. he said in a low voice.

*************************************

hey sorry for the short chapter but better to short then to long right?...any-who hope u don't hate on me if u love me u could send me ca$h money.JK. don't forget to vote and comment. anyway love you and you and you and you and you and ect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.5K 25
Why do you care for me? Why are you trying for me! What do you want from me?! Why...do you want me... A/N: so this isn't from the song Bury a Friend...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
26.5K 455 22
The hashira as parents let's find out
488K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...