Forever His ( ciel x reader )

don't hate on my first book ok its my first book on wattpad any way sorry for mess ups

***********************************

you wake up to see a  yong boy and a man standing over you in bed, the only thing you reminder was the party from the other night. other than that nothing ," w-what happened" you tryed to sit up but was gently pushed back down by a white glove. "my name is Sebastian Michealis and this is my young Master Ciel Phantomhive it seems you fell asleep at my young masters party last night" a dark red blush spread across your face "s-sorry I didn't mea-" you were cut off by Ciel "its quite alright my buttler seen that your date had slipped something into your drink but before anything happened he was asked to leave, but of course I_" He paused maybe in embarrassment. "We-" Ciel finished his sentence "-were worried about a such a pretty girl like yourself " you blushed again this time a deeper red then before. Ciel seemed to notice but tired his best to finished talking "-that I told sebastian to make a bed."

you stepped out of bed and bowed your (h/c) hair fell over your shoulders. "you are wellcome as long as you like" Ciel said with a faint smile, but in return you will eat with me at dinner every night! breakfast as well, he stepped away to make room for you to walk further from the bed, almost as if to be inviting, you gaze up at him, bowing so long that you fell into him. you knew he was going to let you fall but instead he wrapped his arms around you, you faces planted right into his chest.

the two of you looked deep into each others eyes seeing the same pain, that a lost love can cause. He heald you closer until, Sebastian spoke up "dinner will be ready shortly" These words broke the embrase, gently he let's you regain your footing, and exploded into a deep red blush. "i-i-i you looked around the bedroom as if the words you were trying to find were hidden some were. I terribly...sorry I didn't mean to ... my name is (y/n)! You somehow spite out the words flying in your mind. Bowing in cause you were not embarrassed enough. "See you at dinner (y/n) " Ciel smirked  and walked out .

Your POV

I looked up to see ciel's deep saddened blue eye looking Straight at me, the other covered. My heart fluted a little as my hands feel into his arms. I could feel my cheeks burn red but I was focused on ciel's eyes he looked so sad and all I wanted to do was hug him the way other did for me not to long ago. After the messy fall he was a true gentleman and placed me back onto my feet.

end of POV

Sebastian walked back into the large room after taking what seemed like a second after his master had walked out, holding a (f/c) dress. "my Master  has asked you wear this" You nodded and  he walked over to dress you, the Butler quickly dresses you, normally you would ask for a maid for assistance, but the male helper seemed to have kept his eyes away from your body. He pulled your hair up and walked you down to the dinning room. Ciel stooded up as he saw you coming. " you look lovely " He smirked . shall we dance he held out his hand?"
Yes " You replied "we shall" You smile, as you notice the tall handsome bulter is quietly judging his yong master's foot work.

Your POV

Ceil wasn't the best dancer but better than nothing. He only stepped on my toe a few times but I didn't want it to stop .

end POV

you talked with ciel and finished dinner, you loved the quit manor . and you loved how nice Sebastian was being so nice. after dinner Sebastian walked behinde ciel and you to your room, you and ciel stopped at your doors and notesed they were right in frount each other . you smiled and turn to push your door open when you heard a loud BOOM! (thunder) you shot back, again falling into ciels arms .you turned and blushed a light pink. you hated storms , "sorry I am not a fan of storms" you said shily . he turn and opened the door behind him , he held it open with one hand and turned back to you , "do you want to sleep with me" . a light pink crossed his face and he looked that his feet." no that's fine I am - " BOOM!  you jumped into ciel , "yes please" you said in a quit vosie .

he looked up at Sebastian and nodded to follow him he looked down at you and said "after you my lady" you walk into ciel's room . "Sebastian dress (y/n) first while I go wash up" ciel ordered .Sebastian walked over to you with a smirk before undressing you .