The Rule Breaker

By prxwnkle

A story in which he tries to make her open up. More

the rule breaker
one: kyle
two: party
four: no alcohol
five: window
six: insane
seven: the talk
eight: danica
nine: m.i.a.
ten: bruise
eleven: dropped bomb
twelve: kurt
thirteen: realized
fourteen: fighting conscience
fifteen: one-make-out-stand
sixteen: move on
seventeen: hurt
eighteen: betrayed
nineteen: asshole
twenty: mirage
twenty one: jealous girlfriend
twenty two: these feelings
twenty three: not a date
twenty four: fucked up
twenty five: letting you go
twenty six: i love you. so much
twenty seven: relationship problems
twenty eight: date night
twenty nine: we need to talk
thirty: time lapse
afterword

three: help

159 4 0
By prxwnkle

Wait, wait, wait. Did I say that luck isn't on my side? Well, let me rephrase that: luck is on my side. But the question remains: what the hell is she doing here?

Her lips twitched into a small smile as she take in my surprise reaction. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Ignoring her, I said, "What are you doing here?"

Her smile grew wider as she said, "I need your help."

Help? Kyle Riley is asking for help? Is this some sort of a joke? Or I'm living in some sorta joke?

"Not because I'm oh-so-famous I can't have some problems anymore," she said as if reading my mind.

"I wasn't saying anything," I said to my defense.

"Oh, but it's written all over your face, Kavanaugh," she smirked.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked.

"Please, Dante," she scoffed. "You ask a hell lot of questions. You could say no if you want to."

"Why are you asking me for help? I mean, you could've just ask your boyfriend," I said, ignoring her comment.

Her smirk grew wider. "Boyfriend? I don't do relationships, I thought you knew," She said with a smile. "So, you gonna help me or not?"

Honestly, I wanna tell her no. I wanna turn her down and get inside my house so I could sleep. But my heart was telling me to do the otherwise. And, before I knew it, I was telling her yes.

vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.8K 33
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πšŠπš• 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞" -π™Ίπš˜πš–πšŠπš• π™ΊπšŠπš™πš˜πš˜πš›...
Fix Me By AJ

General Fiction

226K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//
4.9K 693 26
The girl who fell in love with her crush. *Love is powerful and Feelings can Change when you Notice it! * This love story is completed. ...ENJOY...
His Kryptonite. By Nqaba_

Mystery / Thriller

296 11 14
As the villainous antagonist secretly lives out his fantasy, will he be stopped by her one true love? Or will she lay wavering in the storm?