Girls and Cars

By Theoutsidersfan01

This is a Sodapop Curtis Love Story! Probably one of my favorite Disney princesses is Cinderella. Read about... More

Heather Mae Sheldon
Life
The Movies
Sodapop Curtis
Day with Soda
Rescue Me
The Viper
Nothing Goes Right
The Dance
It's You
The DX
First Date
Dairy Queen
Black Mail And The Stars
Broken
Good Luck Charm
The Drag Race
Tim Shepherd
Evie to the Rescue
Heart Aches
The Breakup
A Night To Remember
Paying A Visit
The Truth
I Love You
New Book!!!
Ponyboy Love Story

He Always Will

1.1K 17 5
By Theoutsidersfan01

School had just started back and I was kind of wishing summer didn't have to end.

I walked out of the school building only to see my boyfriend, Sodapop.

He came up to me and kissed my cheek and as he let go he said, "Hey babe."

I smiled and looked around at our surroundings.

I quickly said, "Look where we are."

He looked around as well and smiled when he realized then looked back at me.

I said, "It's where we met."

He cleared his throat and asked, "Do you know who Ponyboy Curtis is?"

I nodded my head.

He said, "Good because I really need to find him what class did he just get out of?"

I answered softly, "English."

He said, "Ok good thanks."

He walked around me and into the building.

We both looked back at each other and smiled.

He's always been able to make me smile.

Just like he always has.

Just like he always will.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 826 49
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ...
23.9K 448 27
16 year old Veronica moved to Tulsa from LA just before her 14th birthday, after 2 years she still doesn't see the point in Socs and Greasers. After...
24.7K 522 13
Sodapop Curtis has been playing it safe ever since his parents passed away so that he didn't get into any trouble and end up on his big brothers bad...
4.3K 95 20
This is the sequel to my story, The Curtis Sister Life | The Outsiders Fanfiction. Kat is now fifteen with so much more freedom, although things are...