My Favourite stories on Wattp...

By CurlyandProud

This is a book filled with my favourite books, well, you should know that from the title, but just in case yo... More

My Favourite stories on Wattpad
All I've never wanted- ACRL37
His Hired Girlfriend- AlexiaPraks
ALASKA- BellaJohnson
Oh, so now you want me?- BlackDrop
The Mysterious Hero- BrilliantBranda
I saved the Alpha- CeilidhRink
Gotcha!- ChristieCraig
Beauty and her famous beast- Darklisa721
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls, Pitiful I Know- DarknessAndLight
The Cell Phone Swap- DoNotMicrowave
FROST-Jotun Chronicles#1- ELatimer
Fire- Jotun Chronicles#2- ELatimer
Watching fireflies- AuthorJayceeFord
The Arabian desert- FeastOfNoise
Lady And The Wolf- Hendrixx
Military's girl- KenZ_Dizzy95
Kiss Cam- KiaraLondon
Plan B- Kirkinator
Superman Stole My Panties- Kissmyoops3
The Dark Prince- LaDameBlanche
The Roommate Rulebook- Lilohorse
The Alpha's Dirty Little Secret...- Lovesoreel
Love and Lies- MercyRose
Nothing to lose- MissPerfectFlaws
Started With A Kiss- PurplePillow
Love Letters- ResidentOptimist
The Chase Begins- SandraCorton
My Dark Knight- SheriffSquinty
Living High School To The Fullest- SkyDancer
Shalace- A World of Fae- Skylinger
Secrets of the Deep- SummerSurfs
It All Started With An Apple- TaintedRain
Talk About the Direct Approach...- TellTaleheart
Outcasts- ThE_dReAmEr_10
Kidnap My Heart- TheFlamingPopsicle
-Different- -TrinyKeamon
The Alpha's Daughter- Twyllie
Sugar Babe- WeAreAHurricane
Finding Love in a Coffee Shop- XxSkater2Girl16xX
Fighting to go on- XxBlondie99xX
A Blind Date- _justanotherwriter_
Burn Into Me- ballerinasarahh
The Assistant- chocolateluvaaxo
Fearless (A Mulan Retelling)- squigmo
Threads- Elatimer

Better Than Revenge- TheFlamingPopsicle

801 13 2
By CurlyandProud

Better Than Revenge- TheFlamingPopsicle

Christian Ryder may be seen as a heartthrob by the majority of the world’s female population, but to Sophia Hastings, he might as well be the newest addition to the gorilla exhibit at the zoo.

Sophia is a young, aspiring actress with big dreams who swears having to work with Christian Ryder wouldn't be worth all the fame in the world. Christian is a cocky womanizer whose world is turned upside down when he realizes his new leading lady just so happens to openly hate his guts. Is it even possible for Christian and Sophia to learn to get along long enough to make a movie, or will hatred, scandal and childish games destroy their careers?

***

My eyes widened and I randomly exclaimed, “Oh, my God!"

“What?”

“Christian, thanks to you, I now understand what people mean when they say you’re dark and handsome!”

Christian looked smug. “I knew you would eventually.”

“They mean that when it’s dark, you’re handsome!”

The smug look on his face disappeared. “I hate you.”

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 12/10 hearts

I am a huge fan of TheFlamingPopsicle's work and this one just takes the cake! The banter and wit in this has me laughing my head off, thought the sweetness and cuteness of it made me into a squealing wreck. I did not expect the twist about the past and what happened, I suppose that's the point really though, to catch you by surprise! I love the ways in which he tries to make-up for loads of the mistakes he has made, he does it in the most heart-warming ways! I love Sophia's and Christians pranks on each other as well- each time I read about a new prank they did I would literally stop breathing because I was laughing too much! (don't worry, I'm still alive- If you haven't guessed XD). It's really hard to write this without giving anything away! Anyway, Christian learns that there are some things he just shouldn't have done and there are things that he hasn't experienced before and Sophia learns that things can be forgiven, also that best friends like Tori don't come around very often! ;) Better than revenge has some spoilers for 'Kidnap my heart' though, so watch out! ('Kidnap my heart' is another amazing book by TheFlamingPopsicle, it's also really good! It's getting near to the end now! The next review I do will be of 'Kidnap my heart'!)

And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite!- quoting 'The perks of being a wallflower'

-Ally xx 

Please vote! Give me suggestions of books! Anyone want editing?- I do grammar and punctuation editing!? Message me if you are interested!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
244K 7.8K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
173K 11.1K 44
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...