My knight In Shining Armor

Von Neapeda99

About Rory and Logan. Set 3 years after they both graduated from Yale. Logan never proposed to Rory at gradu... Mehr

Logan
At the hospital
Family of Logan Huntzberger
Still at the hospital
When will you wake up?
The Diagnosis
Dealing With The News.
Facing Reality
Still facing reality
First Chemo & a visit from the past
Aftermath of the first round of chemotherapy
Finally home again
Taking care of Logan
Their new reality
Just being home
Logans view
Second round of chemo
Aftermath of second chemo.
A day at home
Lunch Date With The Parents
A Happy Surprise & A Break From Feeling Sick.
Part 1 - An Lunch date & An Dinner Date
Part 2 A Cancelled Lunch
Part 3 Another Hospital Visit..
Still at the hospital
Coming Home Again
Hiring a nurse Part 1
Hiring a nurse Part 2
A tough night
A much needed visit
NOT AN CHAPTER
Another setback
Dealing with everything & Gettin back to a somewhat normal.
Dealing with old & new things
First day back.
Dinner and a Surprise
A New Hope
Not an episode..
First Good News In Months
Dinner With Lorelai & Christopher
Preparing for a night out
Night out
The Day After
Not an episode
Another Regular day
Spontaneous Vacation
Fantastic News
Telling The Others And A Last Fitting
The boys fittings
The Wedding Day Part 1
The Wedding Day Part 2.
Their First Anniversary
Pictures of Logan & Rory's new home
I'm stuck
10 Years In The Future Part 1
10 Years In The Future Part II
About the last chapter
Doing some changes

A Visit

797 27 8
Von Neapeda99

Next morning, Logan woke up before Rory, so he decided to gently get out of bed and carefully walking into the kitchen and making breakfast for Rory.

He slowly walked out from the bedroom and into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he started with making coffee, then he began making the the pancake dough. While he stood there making the pancakes, he couldn't help thinking back on the past few months and how helpful and supportive Rory had been, sure she had put on a brave face sometime but he knew how she felt deep down.

The point were that without her, he would not have made it through chemo, all those sleepless nights.
He had been really nervous about proposing to her, but just seeing the expression on her face was worth the nervousness.
Logan was so deep in though that he didn't hear Rory entering the kitchen and sneaking up behind him and wrapping her arms around him.

"You okey babe?" She asked him while kissing him on his neck.

"Yeah I'm fine, just deep in thought." He answered her while spinning around and kissing her on the mouth.

"Ready for tonight?" She asked him.

"Of course, it will be fun seeing everyone and going back to Yale." He answered her.

"I was thinking since we aren't meeting everyone until tonight, maybe we could invite my grandparents for lunch and break the news to them?" Rory asked him while taking a sip from her coffee cup.

"Sure, we should have told them already."He answered her while sitting down at the island.

"I know, I should have told them already." Rory told him.

"Just call them and invite them for lunch and we will tell them then". Logan told her.

Rory picked up her phone and dialed her grandparents number. A few seconds later her grandparents maid answered the phone.

~ "Gilmore Residents, how can I help you?"

~ "Hello, this is Rory Gilmore, can I talk to my grandmother?"

Seconds later Emily came on the phone.

~ "Hello Rory, how are you and Logan?"

~ "We're okay grandma. And you & grandpa?"

~ "As well as can be expected. What can I do for you?"

~ "Well me and Logan were wondering if you and grandpa could join us for lunch today?"

~ "Of course, how about 12.15?"

~ "That sound great, we'll see you then, say hello to grandpa for me?"

~ "Sure, see you soon."

Rory hung up the phone and looked at Logan.

"Happy now?" Rory told him sighing.

"Very, maybe we should get started on lunch?" Logan told her while placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Sure, but what should we eat?" Rory asked him sighing.

"Something Emily and Richard would like." Logan answered her.

"Maybe Caesar salad with chicken and garlic?" Rory told him.

"Sound great Ace." He told her while kissing her on her neck.

"What time are the guys coming over?" She asked him.

"Well Finn and Rosemary will be here at 17.15 and the rest will be here at 18.00 and then we're leaving at 18.30." Logan answered her while kissing her on her neck.

"That's right, Rosemary messaged me earlier and asked if she could get ready here." Rory told him while standing up, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissed Logan's lips.

"I love you so much, you know?" Logan told her.

"I love you too Logan." Rory told him kissing him.

20 minutes later they cleared the kitchen of dishes and the breakfast.
Suddenly Rory noticed Logan seemed out of breath by helping.

"Hey, you okey?" Rory asked him concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay, just not used to move this much." Logan answered her honestly.

"Maybe you should sit down?" She told him concerned.

"Maybe you're right Ace." He told her while sitting down on the closest chair.

Rory continued to clean away the dishes and the breakfast. When she finished, she sat down beside Logan, she grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes.

"Maybe we should cancel with my grandparents today?" Rory asked him.

"No, we aren't canceling with your grandparents, just because I got out of breath Ace." Logan told her convincingly.

"You sure?" She asked him.

"Yes I'm sure, if we cancel with them, then what about tonight?" He asked her.

"Fine we won't cancel then." Rory answered him while sighing.

Rory looked at the watch and saw it was 10.15.

"Maybe we should start on the lunch?" Rory asked him while walking unleashing herself from his grip.

"Maybe we should, what do you need me to help you with?" Logan asked him.

"You could cut the chicken and bacon?" Rory answered him.

"Then I'll do that Ace." Logan told her while talking out the chicken and the bacon.

45 minutes they when they finished with preparing the lunch, Rory began setting the table. When she had finished, she walked back into the kitchen and saw Logan sitting on one of the bar chairs with his face covered in his hands.

"Babe, You okey? You look exhausted." She told him while rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm just tired, I guess I'm still dealing with the aftermath from chemo." He told her honestly.

"Well I think you could use some rest, my grandparents aren't coming for another 1,5 hour." Rory told him while removing his hands from his face.

"I guess you're right Ace, I need some rest for tonight." Logan told her.

Rory grabbed Logan's hand and walked into the bedroom.

"Stay here with me will you?" Logan asked her while sitting down on the bed.

"Sure, I guess I need some rest to". Rory answered him.

They laid down beside each then Logan wrapped his arms around Rory's waist and then he shortly fell asleep.

Thirty minutes laters Rory suddenly woke up by a sound.

She opened her eyes and saw that the noise come from her phone. She saw that she had a missed message from Finn.

She gently unwrapped herself from Logans tight grip around her. Then she walked out from the bedroom and texted Finn's number.

~ Hello love, how are you today? - Finn.

~ I'm okey, you?" - Rory.

~ "I'm great, the reason I called is I just wanted. to check in on how Logan is doing and also letting you know me and Rosemary will be at your place earlier, in case you forgot." - Finn.

~ "No, we didn't forget and Logan is actually feeling okey today, he's still dealing with the aftermath from the chemo." - Rory.

~ "That's understanding, these past months have been hell for both of you. He has been going through a tough round of chemotherapy treatments." - Finn.

~ "Yeah i know, so when are you getting here?" - Rory.

~ "We were thinking we would be at your place around 17.15, If that's okey?" - Finn.

~ "Of course it's okey Finn, can't wait for tonight." - Rory.

~ "Well I can't either, I'll text you when we're are on our way. Bye Love." - Finn.

~ "See you soon Finny, and say hey to Rosemary for me." - Rory,

Rory hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom, when she noticed Logan weren't in the bed. She walked into the bathroom, where she saw Logan sitting on the floor.

"Are you okey Logan?" She asked him while sitting down beside him.

"Yeah, just got dissy and I needed to sit down." He answered her while resting his head on Rory's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Is there anything I can do?" She asked him.

"Help me up?" He answered her.

"Of course, gently." She told him while standing up then grabbing Logan's hand and helped him up from the floor.

"We should get changed, your grandparents will be here soon." Logan told her.

"Yeah we should, what should I wear?" Rory asked him a little panicked.

"Something simple? It's nothing big." Logan answered her soothingly.

"Urgh I hate this, what are you wearing?" Rory asked him.

"I think I'm going to wear a white shit and black pants." He answered her.

30 minutes later the bell rang. Rory walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello, grandma, grandpa." Rory greeted her grandparents while hugging them both.

"Hello Rory, how are you?" Richard asked her.

"I'm okey, you grandpa?" Rory answered her.

"Rory, dear where is Logan?"'Emily asked Rory while taking of her coat.

"He's just in the kitchen, making some final touches on the lunch." Rory answered her.

"Well should we join him?" Richard asked them while walking towards the kitchen.

Emily, Rory and Richard all walked into the kitchen.

"Hello Logan, how are you son?" Richard asked Logan while shaking his hand.

"I'm okey considering, you Richard?" Logan answered him.

"Same as usual." Richard answered him.

"Hello Emily, you look beautiful as always." Logan greeted Emily and kissing her on her cheek.

"As charming as always Logan." Emily told him.

"Well should we sit down at the table?" Rory asked them.

"Sure, then you can tell us why you invited us for lunch today." Emily told her.

Emily, Richard and Logan sat down at the table while Rory served the lunch, they she joined them.

"Well, we have two good news." Logan told them.

"Sounds exiting, tell us." Emily told them.

"Well, the first news is that I'm in remission from the cancer, I hopefully need a few check ups with the doctors." Logan told them.

Before Emily and Richard could react to the news, Rory told them the second news.

"The second news are that me and Logan are engaged!!" Rory told her grandparents while showing them her ring.

How will Richard & Emily react to the news that the have been given?
How will the night out with the gang go?
Will we get too meet the citizens of Stars Hollow?

I'm so sorry for not updating for a while, have been really busy with stuff..
I really appreciate you guys reading my story.❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.4K 1.2K 17
With those final four words, the lives of the Gilmore Girls were forever changed. Is their love enough for them to find their way back together, or...
7.8K 220 23
Instead of Rory saying no she says yes!!! This is a story about what is going to happen after Rory says yes to Logan!
34.3K 537 26
A fanfiction of the Gilmore Girls, sets five years after Rory graduated Yale and rejected Logan's proposal. Life had took them pretty far before meet...
66.3K 1.7K 25
AU. Rory never forgave Logan for the bridesmaid's incident. Now, four years later, Rory is a successful journalist and life brings them together agai...