The Choice (ft. Supernatural)

By nanneq

Clary fray has just moved with her mother and stepdad Luke to New York as her mother was transferred there fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Author
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 23

3.3K 102 25
By nanneq

Deans POV:

I walked out of the school with a smile on my face. Clary had kissed back. I always end up with a girl at every school but I didn't think Clary would be as easy. Not that this is a game don't get me wrong but I expected her to put up a fight due to her strong mind.

I spotted Sammy ahead and walked towards him he was standing at the entrance to the school taking to a group of older guys.

As I got closer i noticed the contrast in emotion between the two. The guys looked amused and were laughing to themselves whereas there was a look of fear in Sam's eyes his shoulders were slumped and he was visibly shaking.

Anger boiled up inside of me as I made my way towards them.

No one and I mean no one messes with my little brother.

I walked to stand beside Sammy. I quickly glanced at him and I could see the relief flood through him.

"Hello guys" I said in a cheery voice with my best fake smile.

There appearance suddenly changed to fear and I would have laughed if it wasn't for the anger boiling my blood.

"What the f**k do you think you are doing?" I said stepping towards them.

"Oh......uh......we...ugh..." one of them stuttered.

"Stay away from him!" I roared "or believe me the pretty face of yours won't be pretty for much longer"

The simply nodded and ran away.

I turned to look at Sammy.

"What's wrong with you Sam you should be stronger than this" I said gesturing to him.

But when I saw the look of hurt on his face I changed my tone.

"Hey I'm sorry are you ok?" I asked bending slightly to his level.

He nodded as I picked up his bag and we began walking out of the school.

"Has this been going on for a while?" I asked no answer. I wasn't going to get much out of him today I'd have to try tomorrow.

"Just know that you can tell me anything Sammy were brothers" I said looking to my right but Sammy wasn't there.

I looked back and saw Sammy crouched over on the ground. At first I thought he was crying but then I noticed he was looking at something on the ground. When I got closer i noticed the unmistakable yellow powder.

"Sulphur" Sammy said voicing my thoughts.

Ooooo drama!!!

Hoped you liked the chapter I will be posting the first chapter of my new story soon so stay tuned
Don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT

Niamh x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
887K 14.9K 172
I couldn't just leave you guys there! Enjoy the book! Feel free to request
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
31.1K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.