Are U Still Down ? β€’ Tupac Sh...

By Shayylondon

When you have some one good in your life, you hold on to them. You never know when the unthinkable will happe... More

Copyrights
Dedication
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
Epilogue
Thank You

11.

412 30 28
By Shayylondon

Jada

"This just in. Rapper Tupac Shakur a successful rap artist on Death Row Records which is owned by Business mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has been shot in a drive by shooting in Las Vegas this evening. The story is still developing and we will update and continue to follow this story. I am Linda Maine on KTLA News".

Feeling like my heart suddenly stopped, I raced to the bedroom door and out into the living room to find Will standing with his back facing towards me. His tall frame slowly turned around to see my fear-stricken face. His once harden, anger filled face was now soften and almost angelic like.

Will cleared his throat. "J-Jada"

I didn't reply. I stood there as if my feet were cemented to the hardwood floor that rested beneath my small feet. Those words continued to echo through my mind as if I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"Pac got shot again?", I said in a non-believing tone. "Its just like inevitable for him to not get shot. Like I-I don't understand Will" I stammered before I started wiping the tears from my eyes.

I began sobbing as Will pulled me into his embrace, consoling me as he rubbed his hands up and down my back. It was kind of soothing but not enough since I was so worried.

"Afeni", I whispered to myself as I kind of pulled out of Will's embrace. "I have to make a phone call really quick" I said as I rushed into the bedroom where the phone rested on the Cherrywood night stand next to my bed.

Picking up the phone, I immediately started dialing Pac's mothers telephone number, my hands were shaking so bad it was almost impossible for me to get to dialing the last number. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I placed the receiver against my ear.

"Come on pick up pickup", I mumbled to myself nervously.

Finally, the ringing stopped and I heard a little bit of noise on the other end of the phone. I just thanked god that she answered after four rings. I can only imagine what is going through her mind about Pac being shot again.

"He- "

"Feni." I spoke in a strained tone. "Do I need to get on a plane and come right now?", I quizzed with worry.

[ Rest. In. Power to the Queen herself * Afeni Shakur ]

"Jada" Afeni spoke softly into the phones receiver. "He's going to be alright" she ensured me with such confidence that it was almost soothing. "You get here when you get here okay?"

I sniffed as more tears trickled down my face and onto my chest. Nodding as if she could see me, I parted my lips to speak into the phone. It was so hard to get my words out since this lump in my throat formed from trying to hold back guilty tears. Maybe none of this would have happened If I stayed In Vegas with I'm. We would have been somewhere else having fun. I probably could have talked him out of going out with Suge and those trouble ridden guys.

I sighed. "Alright Afeni...You're such a remarkable woman"

"And you are too Jada. I just know Pac loved you so much." She chuckled into the phone. "When ever you get here is when you get here. I will be glad to see you"

"Yes ma'am. I know he loved me" I said before pausing and looking at Will. "I loved him too...A LOT".

There was a brief pause before Afeni wished me a safe flight before hanging up. I told her thank you as I then hung up the phone and immediately started packing my bag. Will didn't say anything, he just followed suit until we were all packed and ready to go. In-between that packing time, I called my mother and asked her to find three immediate flight tickets to Vegas for Will, her and I.

45 minutes later we were at the LAX airport checking through baggage claim and soon boarding our flight 460 to Las Vegas. Will and I still haven't said much to one another. I think he feels guilty for making me hang up the phone with Pac. But I wont talk about it right now. I just know my guy Pac is going to be alright. He was like a cat, like he had nine lives. He will pull through this. He is stronger than anyone I know.

---

Kidada

I rushed down to the hospital as soon as I got news of my fiancé being shot. The feeling that I had was too much to explain. I felt guilty for several reasons. All of this could have been prevented if he didn't come back to Vegas. I just didn't have a good feeling about it. My dad always told me to listen to my gut and the one time I didn't, look what happens.

My fiancé has been shot multiple times and here I am being handed his bloody clothes from the horrific scene that just took place. Could you even imagine being handed your loved one bloody clothing?

How would you feel? You probably would feel like me: Hurt, guilty and feeling like your going to die because of a broken heart. I clutched his blood-soaked clothes in my hands as I met face to face with one of the nurses in the ER. She tried to keep me calm as possible as she explained to me that Pac didn't have a blood pressure upon arrival. That however, didn't keep me calm whatsoever.

"Well... is-is he going to be alright?", I questioned worriedly as my eye widened.

The nurse pressed her lips together as she looked down at her clipboard which held a patient's charts. "We will keep you updated. He is in critical condition but I don't want you to worry yourself. I know its easier said than done but you don't want to upset yourself or him for that matter", She explained to me before placing a hand on my shoulder.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I looked away and tried to stop my tears from falling. The first floor where Pac was admitted in was starting to fill up with his friends: his cousins and group member from the Outlawz, Nate Dogg and few more to name. I even heard something about Snoop and Warren being on their way to the hospital as well. They all consoled me and tried to make me smile in a time like this.

I appreciated the effort but it was just too much going on right now. I just knew something bad was going to happen. He came back to the hotel room all wild-eyed and frantically screaming about how some dudes started a fight with him for nothing. I tried to tell him not to go but when you hang around people like Suge, you know they aren't the brightest and don't have the courage, the man power to be above and beyond that. It makes me sick to my stomach on how ruthless and numb to emotion people can be.

I didn't know how soon Afeni would arrive but I knew she'd be here soon. With everything going on I knew I couldn't face Pac right now. It's not that I didn't want to see him, its just I couldn't imagine seeing him like this.

[ R.I.P To Nate Dogg ]

"You alright?", Nate asked me as he interrupted my thoughts.

"No...I am not", I replied with my voice cracking. "How could people be so cold and callous?", I said in a nervous yet concerned tone. "People are so quick to hurt one another its really really sad.

Nate nodded his head as he ran his hand down his shirt. "I know this aint easy on you but I think you need to get in there and at least be with him so he know you here you know?"

The burning sensation began to start in the rim of my eyes followed by chunky tears rolling down my cheeks. I knew Nate was right but I just don't want to see my baby in this condition. But I knew I would go on a guilt trip if I didn't go in there and see him and god forbid he loses his life.

"You right", I admitted as I turned on my heels and walked towards his room.

I closed my eyes and braced myself for whatever I was about to see. Turing the door knob and entering the brightly lit room as the cool air rushed out into the hall way was immediately making me light headed. The doctors and nurses running around, machines and equipment beeping was making nervous, but not more nervous than how I felt when I laid my eyes on the love of my life.

"Pac!", I cried out in terror.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
103K 3.2K 59
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* γ€€γ€€ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
11.8K 341 24
The Undeniable fan fiction love story of Damon Dash and Aaliyah Haughton, engagement, living the married life, to baby carriage. And Damon's crazy ba...
69.3K 2K 36
Ava Denver is an average 19 year old girl from London. Ava is a current model working in a modelling agency for a magazine when the vamps manager joe...