4.

Jada 

"And that's a wrap ladies and gents", Gary yelled as he clapped with a smile plastered across his face.

I grinned as I gave Vivica a hug as Queen walked over to us as well. it was straight to work after I had checked into the hotel. Running into Pac had me feeling so weird.

Oh yeah, and his "Fiancé" that stressed the point that she was in deed wearing a ring that will eventually symbolize marriage for them one day.

"Jada. You are such a natural at this baby", Gary laughed as he held is arms open.

"With your coaching, its coming along naturally", I grinned showing my perfect set of teeth and welcoming his embrace.

"What about the rest of us man damn", Queen laughed as she cut In between Gary and I embrace. "What the hell"

Gary laughed harder as he playfully smacked her arm and pulled her in for a hug as well. I swear, working with these ladies and the movie crew is such an amazing feeling. Something different but so authentic. Set it off is bound to be a hit.

Especially in the hood. Everyone knows to "hustle by any means".

After going back to my wardrobe and gathering my things, I heard a knock at my trailer door. I smooth my braids behind my ear, still gathering my things.

"Come in", I shouted out.

I heard my trailer door creak as I turned around, I felt my mouth become dry as hell and weak in the legs. I fluttered my eye lashes as a small grin crept on my lips.

"H-How did you...- "

"Was sup Jada...", Pac said with a small smirk on his lips.

He looked so good in such a simple outfit. A crisp white T-shirt, a pair of black Levi 505 Jeans with a pair of Blue and White Nike sneakers with his infamous bandana wrapped around his head.

A gold Versace chain dangled from his neck as he strolled behind me and wrapping his long arms around my petite frame. I turned to face him, looking up at those pretty brown eyes.

"P-Pac", I stammered as I pulled back from him. "How did you know I was here...and how did y-..."

"Damn girl", he laughed as he took a step back and placing his hands up in surrender. "A hello would be nice. But if you must know about how a nigga know about yo whereabouts...- "he said before his voice trailed off.

My eyes diverted back and forth before landing on him.

"Well?" I questioned with a look of concern. "How did you know where I was?"

Pac didn't say anything. He just smiled and took a seat on my suede love couch that rested against the powdered blue walls inside of my trailer.

"All I'm say is this. You a star and I'm a star and people talk. And with people talking I listen and when they say Jada I listen" he said as he licked his lips, followed by a small chuckle.

I planted my hand on my hip, "Pac. Stop playing with me" I groaned. "How did you know I was here and more importantly how did you know where my trailer was"

Pac shook his head. "You would think a girl as fine as you would be smart enough to know that your name is on the outside of your trailer"

"Okay. I am aware. BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME. WHO TOLD YOU I WAS FILMING HERE" I elevated my voice before laughing.