A new friend

By Star-Wars-Dragons

A creature is shot down in the night on Yavin. Ezra finds the animal which is a Night Fury trapped in bounds... More

Shot down
mercy
lies
Found
Gaining trust
Bonding
Another attack
The new tail fin
The first test
Learning
The saddle
The construction
Hunting
The first lesson
Figure out who's side you're on
the talk
recalling facts
New secrets
Becoming useful
Followed
Games and plans
New adjustments
Almost busted
Growing Popular
Back home
Argus Ridgeback
Dragon Riding
Everything we know about you guys is wrong
another talk
Training with Ridgeback
General Jackass
The decider
Let me show you
I'm sorry
A romantic flight
I'm not one of them
You're not my Padawan
Something crazy
We're here
Dawn of the dragon riders
Trapped
The battle
Alive
Life on Yavin
Sequel and Ideas

To protect your pet dragon

607 10 3
By Star-Wars-Dragons

"It totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive. They're the workers and that's their queen. It controls them" Sabine said as Toothless landed in the cove.
"Let's find Kanan" she said dismounting the dragon and heading off.
"No. Not yet" Ezra said getting off the dragon and stopping Sabine.
"No, they'll kill Toothless, Sabine we need to think about this carefully" Ezra said, turning away from her.
"Ezra, we just discovered the Dragons Nest. The thing we've been searching for, for months. And you want to keep it a secret? What, to protect your pet dragon, are you serious?" Sabine asked.
Ezra turned round and looked her with a emotionless expression. 
"Yes" he said strongly. 
Sabine's face relaxed as she blinked in surprise.
"Okay" she said.
"Then what do we do?"
"Just give me till tomorrow. I'll figure something out" Ezra said. 
"Okay."
Sabine suddenly punched his arm.
"That's for kidnapping me" she told him.
Ezra gave her a very confused glance. Holding his arm, he looked over at Toothless who was drinking from the stream. He gave a gurgle as Ezra turned back to Sabine.
The girl tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before grabbing Ezra's collar and kissing his cheek quickly. 
"That's for, everything else" she said backing away and running from the cove.
Ezra watched her go, a gentle smile on his face as Toothless went over and looked at him.
The boy glanced at the dragon.
"Oh what are, what are you looking at?" Ezra asked.
The dragon gave a purr before looking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 290 48
The Puppet Master sees all. He hears all. Knows all. Controls all. He will do anything to get his hands on the ultimate power. Even if it means "rem...
213K 2.6K 86
When the Rebellion finds out that Ezra is ticklish, all hell breaks loose
70.6K 505 18
Hera, Sabine, And Ezra Crash On A Planet And Are Stranded Having No Way To Contact Rebellion So What Will They Do.
22.1K 581 13
Aboard The Ghost, the night after Kanan and Ezra went to Fort Anaxes, everyone begins to notice a change in behavior in Ezra. He begins to split from...